Hotel Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erection had subsided a little during the time that Cindy attended to Lisa. But now that she slid her gaze to me, the hardness returned. She walked close to me and like she had done to Lisa, circled me three times. She leaned close. "Look at that little slut," Cindy laughed softly. She continued in a conversational tone of voice. "The thing about orgasms is that you punish a woman by giving her too many. And you punish a man by denying his!" she taunted me.

She returned with a pair of white stockings. "Foot, my dear," she said and I lifted a leg. I almost lost my balance, she choked me for a second. She quickly changed the cord length. Weakly I thanked her. Then I lifted the leg and allowed her to slowly roll the stocking up my leg. The material was soft, clingy, warm and really sexy. She did the same to the other leg. She slid a garter belt up my body and connected the straps of the belt to the tops of the stockings.

She squatted down in front of me. She pulled the panties down enough to expose my rigid erection. She hummed to herself as she connected the ring behind my cock and balls and secured it. She looked up at me and grinned, and began raining sharp smacks on my cock. The initial surprise and semi-pleasant stinging soon gave way to serious discomfort, and only then did my erection subside. She popped my cock into the tube and locked it up, and finished it off with a lock; she put the key on a chain, which she put around her neck. The key to my freedom was there between her firm, luscious breasts.

She went behind me and I felt a lubed finger slide easily up my ass. She used a great deal of lube, and then the large intruder pressed against my asshole. I moaned as she slipped the thick plug inside. She returned to walk in front of me, and like she had done with Lisa, affixed a leg spreader between my ankles.

"And now," she said with a positively wicked grin, "I press this." She pressed something on the face of her smartphone and instantly my asshole was filled with my own version of vibration torture. It was turned on max and filled my entire lower body. She had not gagged me, and I grunted loudly. That reminded her I was not gagged, and she took care of that.

Just for fun, since both of us were squirming from the onslaught of vibrations, she connected our two nipple clamps to each other. Every time I moved or jerked it triggered more pain in both of our bodies. I sank slowly into a state of total submission. I accepted it. All of it.

I had no idea what happened around the rest of the club. None. My vision was swimming and my breathing coming hard and ragged through the gag, and I was drooling badly. Nothing existed for me at that moment except how much the anal toy was punishing me and how badly my cock wanted to rise to its fullest except that the toy prevented it. Punishment!

I don't know how long that lasted. It could have been five minutes, a half an hour or an hour. When Cindy killed the vibrations on both of our devices, we both sagged into the restraints. I saw that Lisa was sweaty and my body too was covered in a sheen of sweat. I then looked around and saw that most of the dominants were relaxed and every single sub in the place looked as haggard as us.

I heard a female voice from behind me call out to Cindy. "Hey, Cin, how are you!?" she cried out.

My head picked up immediately. I knew that voice but I did not know why. "I didn't know that you had any current pets!"

"Oh I've picked up both of these from the hotel bar," Cindy grinned.

"I wonder if I might have a word with you privately?" the woman asked. I was trying to turn my head, but each time I did the clamps yanked on me and Lisa, and both of us mewled in pain so I stopped. But my brain was frantic - why did I know that voice?

Cindy returned a short while later. "You've been requested for something special, Roger," Cindy said softly. "Which is good because I'm going to turn this slut over to someone else for a while and I'm going to go relax with a drink. I think you'll find your next dominant to be a person of interest to you!" she giggled.

I was hooded, which brought an immediate reaction of abject fear. The leg spreader was removed as was the anal toy, and when Cindy unclamped my nipples the rush of blood into the pinched-off flesh brought a brief but intense renewal of pain. My wrists were uncuffed from the leash at my back, and the dominant put her hand on my shoulder. "Follow along. I will walk slowly," she said. I did and followed her lead unsteadily. I did not like the experience even though the walk was very short.

I was brought to a table. "This is a table," the dominant said. "Hop your butt up there, love." I felt it with my hands, and then was able to hop up there as ordered. She guided me into a prone position. I was strapped to the table at my thighs and ankles, wrists and biceps.

The dominant then rolled up the mask just up to my nose; I still had no idea what woman had custody of me. The voice still pinged in my head but I just could not place it despite thinking as hard as I could.

I felt something hard press against my locked organ, and then another high-pitched vibration went off. If the anal plug was bad, this was worse! My locked cock had no place to go and no way to escape her stimulations, and it must have been hand-held because she brought it down over my balls for a while, moving it all over my organs. The deep ache of blue balls was growing worse and my head thrashed about a little.

The machine switched off and I exhaled in a whoosh. I felt her fingers trail lightly up my body, a ticklish sensation but not totally without pleasure. She toyed lightly with my stiff, sore nipples, and then continued to trace her hands up to my cheeks. With tender softness she stroked my cheeks. "I want a kiss," she said softly. "Make it a good one!" she ordered.

I felt a mouth pressed against me, and kissed back hard. Whomever this gal was, she was a talented kisser. She climbed up on the table, and then I heard a long unzip and a sigh of relief. She then slid backwards and I was engulfed in the warm, wet heat of a woman's highly aroused sex. It was automatic, my tongue sliding out and providing the oral worship she craved. She tasted exquisite and was definitely wet. Within moments my face was covered with her delectable juices. She cried out in pleasure and quivered as the orgasm struck, and then she climbed off of me but did not zip up.

Instead, I felt her lift my head to slide something behind my head. A gag of sorts was then placed into my mouth; it protruded into my mouth and was shaped like a cockhead, but on the other side of it was a five or six inch long black dildo. She remounted me, her back to me again, and slowly sank her body onto the toy.

Another dominant came by, and she stopped her. They spoke and the other domme pulled my hood off. I gazed up at the backside of a lovely woman. Her zipper at her crotch was opened and about one third of her inner ass cheeks were exposed to me. I saw her wet, needy pussy and her tight, pink asshole, and then her back and her blond hair. She began rocking back and forth slowly, but her pace picked up rather quickly.

I found it enjoyable to try and time pushing my head up into her, deepening the thrusts. The gal did not last long and soon was crying out that she was coming hard. Her body shook from the physical manifestation of her pleasure. After she was done, she climbed off of the toy. Remaining kneeling, she zipped up her crotch. She hopped off and walked away, at no time turning around to let me know who I had just serviced.

Cindy returned. "Good. We're about ready for the big finale." After releasing me, she leashed me and led me back to Lisa. Lisa was still with the giant. She and the giant's other sub were on their knees, orally servicing the giant and his equally monstrous cock.

"Look at his cock," Cindy said softly. "You think its bigger than mine?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Me too. Dammit." She grinned at me. "Having fun?"

"I suppose. Who took me over there?" I wanted to know.

She pressed her index finger against my lips. "That is a secret!" she giggled.

I guess I would have to live with that answer. The giant bellowed, and his cock erupted with giant streams of thick, gooey cum. His seed splattered their faces and tits. The giant's sub had to clean Lisa's face and breasts with her tongue, but before Lisa could repeat her process, Cindy came to retrieve her. I supposed that his regular sub would have to suffer the indignation of having his cum dry all over her body.

The emcee returned. She called everyone to their seats. Cindy stood at the back, holding our leashes. "And for our grand finale, our dear friend Cindy with her two new subs!" she called.

There was a great deal of cheering and applause as we were led to the brightly lit stage. I was horrified at being on stage. Lisa, too, looked appalled.

"For this evening's entertainment," Cindy called out, "I give you Lisa," she said and indicated a full-on blushing Lisa who's naked body still glistened from the remnants of the giant's cum and his sub's saliva, "and Roger!" she said pointing to me. "How about those stockings huh? Very 'ooh la lah!'" Cindy called out to general laughter. Now I was as bright red as Lisa.

"I have a big surprise for these two!" she said. Her voice lowered and adopted a conspiratorial tone. "Although I'm sure you all know what that surprise is!" she laughed. She was a natural with the crowd. I saw that many people were crowding around closely. I saw the black suit of the woman I thought I had serviced, but she was wearing an ornate eye-mask that concealed her identity effectively.

"Since my dear friend Lisa here as already had her share of Lucien's beast..." The crowd roared its approval, and Lucien stood and waved his hands over his head then sat back down, "I think it's only right that Roger show off his talents for you all. Do you agree?"

The roaring crowd voiced hearty approval.

"I need my table!" Cindy called. Two subs had been detailed to bring it up, and they brought a table up onto the stage and put it dead center.

"Lisa, on the table please!" Cindy said. Lisa, still shamefaced, climbed up. She was pushed into a kneeling position, her wrists and ankles loosely tied to the available slots on the table. Her legs were spread pretty widely. I had an inkling of what was to come, or cum. Or both.

She pulled my leash and pointed at the floor. I sank down and then crawled to the appointed position. I was at the foot of the table, and Cindy was leaning her backside against it, loosely holding the leash in her hands.

"For the moment we've all been waiting for..." she said dramatically, and then finally unzipped the long zipper that covered her crotch. That gorgeous shemale cock sprung up to instant full hardness. For me, the entire world narrowed down to that thick cockhead. I licked my lips in anticipation.

I looked up at Cindy. She smiled and put the mike down near my mouth. I prepared myself for this moment. I wanted to put a heavy note of begging into my tone of voice. The night's events and my sore balls and desperate cock made it very easy to find that note. "Please," I said clearly into the mike, "please let me suck you," I said. "Let me start on just the head and then I'll deep throat you all the way down please let me pleasure that gorgeous cock!" My moaning was not faked.

The crowd provided boisterous approval and urged me further. "I've never seen such a gorgeous cock, please let me taste it, let me make you feel so good I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever gotten please it's making me so hard thinking about sucking your big, gorgeous cock!"

"Shall I allow him to do it?" Cindy boomed into the mike. The crowd's immediate roar was the answer. "Then show them how to do it!" she ordered me.

I took my time, starting slowly with only the head, making a show so that people could see my tongue sliding against the shaft. I popped her head into my mouth, swirling the tongue around slowly, and put my hands on Cindy's legs to prop myself up. I bobbed my head slowly, and then gave the crowd a show of going under to lick her full, heavy balls. She moaned into the mike for the crowd. "My god he sucks cock so fucking well!" she told them.

I got a loud cheer when I dragged my tongue along the length, and then grasped the base and patted it against my tongue several times. I serviced just the head again, and bobbed my head even more deeply onto her tool. She groaned into the mike. "Oh god he's talented, such a tongue!" she told the crowd.

This continued for maybe five minutes. I was so hot myself from sucking her off that if my cock had not been caged I would have been stroking wildly, so ready to come myself.

She finally pushed me away. "I'm ready now. But we need to get her prepared too!" Cindy proclaimed. "Any volunteers?" she called.

The giant's little sub was presented. Cindy nodded, and the petite little thing looked hungrily at Lisa as she passed, and stood behind Lisa, bending over at the waist and began to orally service Lisa. Cindy walked around to Lisa. Cindy asked the crowd if they wanted to hear Lisa beg. Of course they got an approval.

"Make them believe you Lisa," Cindy said as she put the mike to Lisa's mouth.

"Oh my god her tongue feels so good on my pussy please lick my clit please lick it, lick it hard make me cum please oh i need to cum again!" she moaned wildly.

"Well that was convincing," Cindy chortled as the crowd approved. Cindy moved back behind the sub. "Hey Lucien, can my boy here lick your girl's asshole while sucking clit?"

Lucien's voice needed to mike to be heard over the crowd. "Hell yes he can, have that little panty-wearing bitch give my gal the tossed salad of her life!" This was met with approval and cheers.

"You have your orders, Roger!" Cindy said. She stood by watching the human chain, of me spreading Lucien's sub's ass cheeks wide and pressing my tongue against her hot, tight little asshole. Lucien's sub was still wildly servicing Lisa, who was panting heavily from the pleasure. Lucien's sub suddenly squealed, and pulled away from Lisa, and cried out as she orgasmed from the anal pleasure.

"Oh an orgasm from the asslicking? You have trained this slut well, Lucien!" Cindy said in an approving tone. She stroked her erection. "But I think it's time we got to my pleasure, what say you friends?!"

After the roar, she got up onto the table. She held the mike. "I'm gonna dump a huge load of cum into this slut's pussy!" Cheers and whistled. "And of course, little Roger here is gonna clean up Lisa's cummy pussy with his tongue!" she yelled.

Lisa came almost immediately when Cindy's large cock penetrated her. I was lying prone under Lisa, gazing up at her wet, needy pussy as it greedily accepted Cindy's erection. Like everything else this week, it was another first and one I was thrilled beyond compare to view. Cindy thrust powerfully into Lisa; only her bonds prevented her from sliding off of the table. Lisa came again, and was dropping her head down onto my legs. I felt her body heaving, inhaling giant gulps of air as her body, wracked with the spasms of multiple orgasms, nearly prevented her from drawing breath at all.

The crowd cheered Cindy on, and finally the giant shemale threw the mike down, grasped Lisa's hips, and thrust forward one rough, final time. I watched as her balls pulsed, shooting a giant load of cum into Lisa's well-abused pussy. I don't think that Lisa was even aware of it. So much cum was dropped inside that it began leaking out and I lapped it up hungrily. Finally, Cindy withdrew her large, wet cock and stood up. The cum ran freely from Lisa's pussy down into my open, eager mouth and l slurped it up, and then once it stopped running out, I lifted my head and slathered my tongue all over Lisa's organ.

Everyone was satiated except me. The party broke up. I spotted the woman in the mask pulling it off, but she was too quickly out the door for me to catch sight of her. Lisa was released and crawled off the table weakly. "I didn't know you were a shemale," she said with an eye of accusation.

Cindy's eyes narrowed. "You enjoyed it, you little slut," she said.

She bowed her head. "I did."

"Take off that collar and drop it on the floor, go get your clothes and go back to your room," Cindy said dismissively. "I have to talk to my friend Roger here," she said. We watched as Lisa retrieved her clothes, put them back on as best as she could, and left the club without looking back.

"I told her," Cindy said quietly to me, "that if she wanted to go inside that she was going to get fucked like she had never been fucked in her life, and used like a whore. She said that she craved it. I guess I forgot to mention the only cock in her pussy was going to be mine!"

"That was some show," I said. "You're something else."

"I know. But you know what?" she asked me.

"What?" I replied.

"There's only one person who has not cum yet tonight," she reminded me. I pointed at myself with a big grin. She nodded. "Let's go up to your room," she suggested.

12