Hotel Club Ch. 04

Story Info
The traveler misses an appointment but it turns out okay.
2.4k words
4.66
24.7k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke, naked and with a lingering ache in my balls and asshole. I showered and got ready to go to work. How was I going to return to a wife who I suspected didn't love me any longer and not compare our paltry sex life to the past three days of unadulterated pleasure? That was too big a question to ponder as I showered and prepared for a long day.

I got into the office early and was busy all day. The boss did not stop by until close to five that afternoon. "Hey," she said poking her head into my area. "Send me today's work?" she suggested. "Are you going to make your bonus?"

I shook my head. I had encountered a bunch of problems, and Cindy had insisted the night before at seeing me again. I did not need the money enough to forego another sexual adventure with that lovely shemale, so I agreed to see her. "Too many setbacks today."

"You won't work on it tonight?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said without taking my eyes from the screen. I did not hear her go. I kind of fell into work, and it was about six-fifteen local time when my phone rang. I looked at it and saw that it was Cindy, and checked the time.

"Oh...fuck," I said. I answered. "Hello?"

"Roger? Where are you?" Cindy asked. Her tone at the moment was neutral.

"At the office," I explained the situation with the bonus and that I simply lost track of time.

"Well." She grumped. "I don't want you to miss your bonus. Call me later when you're done, okay?" she asked.

"I will." I worked again for another two hours, before my eyes were crossing. I felt the pull and need for sleep, blessed sleep. Without cocks or balls or crazy sex. I stood to leave, closing things up. The extra hours left me with the possibility that I was going to make that bonus.

I did not figure on seeing Cindy so I bypassed the bar and pressed the button for the elevator. "Roger?" I heard a voice call. I had been preparing to talk into the elevator but stopped seeing Cindy standing there.

"I didn't think you'd be here," I explained. Then even though I did not mean to do it, I yawned big and hard. "Sorry," I said sheepishly when done.

She nodded. "So did you get all of your programming done?"

"Enough that I might make the bonus," I said. "I suppose that it's little solace to you that I stood you up, but it's important to me."

She gnawed on her lower lip. "I'll admit, I was pissed off, but I had to tell myself that I live here and you're here for work. Speaking of, you seem exhausted."

"Yeah, I'm all done." I swayed a little on my feet and I was not faking it. "Come up to the room and sit with me for a bit?" I suggested.

"Sure, love," she agreed warmly. We rode up and Cindy actually put her arm around my shoulders. The unexpected tenderness of it touched me, and I kind of sagged into her. We got into my room and I threw my crap on the bed and sat down on the edge.

Cindy came over and stood in front of my. Her hands automatically reached to tousle my hair, and mine automatically reached for her legs and began to rub them slowly. Neither of us spoke, but the silence seemed to ratchet up the sexual tension. I was beginning to feel my organ swell with blood and it looked like Cindy's was rising as well.

And...my cell phone rang. I saw that it was my wife. I answered "Hello."

"Hello." Her voice was icy from three thousand miles away. Cindy moved away, taking the desk chair seat, keeping her eyes on me. My infidelity hit me hard at that moment, even with the chilly reception I got from my wife, and my head dropped and I rubbed the bridge of my nose between my fingers.

"How are you?"

"Pissed off."

"I can hear that. Why?"

"Where were you at six thirty today?" she demanded.

"Six thirty? At the office working."

"You never replied to my text."

My voice rose a tad, and took on a defensive tone. "What text?" I said. I held the phone away so I could pull up the text message app. Sure enough my wife had texted me asking me how I was doing and whether I would be home on Friday or Saturday.

"I just now saw it, sorry, I had the text sound turned off."

"Well, I won't be home when you get there, whether its Friday or Saturday. I'm going to stay with my mother. She's sick."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked. Not that I cared. My mother-in-law was a battleaxe and I cared little for her or about her. My wife knew this.

"She's dying."

"Oh. I'm sorry," I said in a small voice.

And that unleashed the pent-up fury. I held the phone away from my ear, and looked over at Cindy who was conveniently staring out the window, ignoring it all. I let my wife's fury run its course. But towards the end she dropped the real bomb.

"Roger, I don't know if I'll be coming back. I may...stay with my mother."

"What, like...a separation?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Oh that's just great," I said sourly. That led us into a short but bitter fight that ended when she hung up on me.

I savagely slammed the phone onto the bed, venting my anger once by screaming "FUCK YOU!" at the phone. I stood and went into the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I saw nothing in the reflection except the same old me.

When I got back out, Cindy was standing. "Should I stay or go."

"No. Yes. How the fuck should I know? I don't fucking know. Fucking fuck." I sat back down on the bed, and when Cindy tentatively put her hand on my head I did not shake it off. The contact was welcome.

"I'm sorry," she said.

I grabbed the phone and turned it all the way off. I slid it away and sat back down. "Come here," I said. "Just stand there." She did and actually pulled my head against her abdomen. I appreciated the simple gesture and the human contact. I had long thought that my wife and I were on the downhill side of it and now that she had breached the threshold...I realized that I didn't know what I felt.

"Part of me is really angry," I began talking in a slow, low monotone. "But part of me doesn't care anymore and this week has opened my eyes to a very different world. A world I denied myself out of what, love?" That last word I inflected with considerable poison. "Out of fear? Some people hate fags, others don't understand bi-sexuality. Whatever, I know - now - that pleasure is what satisfies you. Going home to her doesn't satisfy me, it never did, it never will. Not now, not again. Might as well file the damn paperwork and call it a divorce because that's how we've been living for a long time, stopping to talk only long enough to call each other out and devolve into fights that leave both of us angry and frustrated. Her touch repulses me anyway." That was an admission I had not made before.

I lifted my head. "Distract me."

"My pleasure," Cindy replied and tousled my hair again. "Worship me."

"And that will be my pleasure." I lifted her skirt. "Take this off," I told her. She reached behind and undid it, and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and her heels. She wore a pair of black satin panties and stockings again. Her package, visible through the panties, now called out to me. I wanted to worship it. I wanted to tease it, to lick it, to suck it, to taste it, and to devour it. No more cords. No more binds.

I ran my hands slowly from mid-thigh up to the line between torso and leg and up over her abdomen. Slowly I repeated this circle, hands down, pause, and slowly back up. I watched as under the panties her meat throbbed and pulsed slowly, and then began to steadily rise and engorge. I felt my mouth begin to water as the pink head of the erection slipped behind the waistband of her panties and continued to push out as her gorgeous tool became fully ready.

I took the tips of my fingers and hooked just the pads into the waist. I pulled gently, and then a little with my left, a little with my right, back and forth, sliding the soft material against her tool. I inched her panties down her thighs, slowly revealing every lengthy, girthy inch of that lovely cock. Once she was freed of the panties, and kicked them away. "Worship me," she whispered a second time.

My hands flattened against her body, my thumbs on either side of her turgid erection and thick balls. She kept her hands lightly on my head, watching me. With my left hand I lightly put my fingers around the base of her turgid cock. I was going to savor it this time, every touch, how the hardness of the cock mixed with the velvety touch of the skin. I looked up, my eyes making contact with Cindy's as she watched me carefully. I slid my tongue out of my mouth and pressed it against her soft balls. Her breath escaped just a little bit faster.

I slid my tongue around in small circles on the front of her balls, and she hissed a little bit. My tongue began to travel up. I paused just at the base of the underside of her beast, and flicked my tongue back and forth quickly just at that little base at her penis. The taste was pleasant. After waiting until Cindy's head tilted back a little bit more in pleasure I began to run my tongue against the length of the underside. I paused to flatten my tongue all along the base of her thick, full, now throbbing penis.

Slowly I went up her shaft, pausing to pull away and flick the tip of my tongue against that little sensitive spot just under her head. I made several circles there before pulling that cock down straight at me. I circled the head with my tongue slowly, making sure to watch her expression of lust, pleasure and a growing insistent need.

"Take it in your mouth," Cindy directed in a throaty whisper. "Just the head, tease me and I'm yours baby," she moaned.

Delighted to help out, I thought. I put my lips together and held her gorgeous cock against them. I slowly opened my mouth and let that monster slide between my lips. The taste of her head was so hot; my cock throbbed so hard in my pants I thought I might come right there. But I got her in and locked those lips around the head, my tongue swirling on her thick, heated invader.

I moaned involuntarily. It was so hot to have her meat in my mouth. I pursed tight and sucked, hoping to draw precum out, and was rewarded with a big droplet. I licked that up and shuddered from the taste. The delicious taste.

"That's some worship baby," Cindy whispered. "I'm so fucking hard from you right now!" she gasped.

"Mmmmmm," I said and felt her hips quiver as the vibrations were surely pleasurable. Then I relaxed my throat and pushed my head down, my tongue moving around as much as I could, making that wonderful thick tool as wet as I could get it. I almost deep-throated her; I had to pull back just a tad. I resumed slurping on that head.

Cindy's fingers tightened in my hair. Her moans sounded more urgent now. I released her and ran my tongue from head down to the base, allowing her cock to slide against my forehead as I did so, and licked on her balls a little. Back from base to head again and especially that little spot.

"Oh you are such a good, nasty, little cocksucker!" Cindy moaned. "God don't fucking stop now."

"Oh no not now," I replied quietly as I just licked a little. "I'm taking you all tonight."

"Wait," she panted. "D'you think we could um...sixty-nine? I want to taste you at the same time."

"No," I said.

"No?" she replied plaintively.

"Well. Okay."

"Why did you say no?"

"I'm enjoying owning your cock right now that's all."

"Oh. Well. Continue owning it then," Cindy said.

"I will." I began to gently stroke her at the base, with just enough pressure that there would not be any way for her to hold back. I mixed that with locking her head into my mouth and sliding my tongue all over that head. I stroked faster now, using the entire hand.

She moaned, warning me that she was getting close to cumming. My reply was to moan loudly and stroke faster and suck harder. "Oh oh god here oh I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnnggg!" Cindy groaned.

The explosion of hot, slippery, delicious semen in my mouth was obvious enough that she was cumming. I found myself swallowing hard, taking it in, the warmth of his seed spilling down my throat. I jerked his cock harder, sucking hard now, trying to extract it all, drying her out of cum, my spare hand now carefully massaging her balls to get it all out. Finally, she pushed me away. She was spent, completely done in.

She dropped to her knees in front of me. "Where you want to cum, in my mouth or in my ass?" she asked me.

"Mouth. Take it all, Cindy. Take it all."

She had me climb up on the bed and then got on all fours over me. She treated me to a quick, strong blowjob not meant for length seductive pleasure but a quick, powerful orgasm. She got her wish quickly and like I had done for her, she swallowed it all. We exchanged a light, cummy kiss.

"Sorry about your domestic issues," she said quietly. "I feel bad."

"As do I Cin. So thank you for the distraction."

"See you tomorrow?"

"We'll see. Now I gotta sleep." I escorted her out, traded another kiss, and then locked the door and shut it firmly. Sleep beckoned.