Hotel Concierge Service Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my pet," moving behind her kissing each ass cheek, "Just going to give you something to remind you that you are mine."

Michelle gasps feeling her Mistress licking her ass, her tongue lashing every part of her most private hole. She moans feeling a cold plug pressing against her asshole. "Oh, fuck," she mewls as Bella slowly inserts the plug into her awaiting ass.

Pushing slowly not wanting it to hurt too much, Bella continues licking around it until it sinks in to the base. Michelle's ass accepts it well, not being a stranger to anal sex. Moaning, as the pain slowly turns to pleasure.

Bella softly rubs her obedient sub's pussy, whispering, "Do not cum without my permission and if you touch, you will be punished," quickly slapping her ass, "Better go now, before I don't let you leave."

"Thank you Mistress Bella, I love my gift, and I promise, I will not touch," Michelle stands up, putting her clothes back on, the plug in her ass reminding her what she is, Bella's slut.

"Kiss me before you leave," commands Bella, pulling her pet closer. She presses her lips to Michelle's, slipping her tongue between them. Her hand sliding under her skirt, tugging on the plug, then pulling down her panties, whispering, "You won't be needing these anymore."

Michelle moans, as she steps out of them, bending down to pick them up placing them onto Bella's outstretched hand. She smiles, "Good girl, now leave," taking the panties to her face, breathing in her new sub's wonderful scent.

Michelle turns to the door, her pussy already dripping down her legs, the plug touching all her sensitive anal nerves. Opening the door, turning back, she purrs, "Thank you Mistress Bella."

========

At 11:12 PM Michelle knocks on Bella's hotel room door, a little concerned she is late. It is two hours since their first meeting. Michelle has been working with no panties and a plug in her ass, having been instructed to do so by her new Mistress. Michelle's wet pussy needing attention, as she impatiently knocks once again.

"Enter," declares Bella, letting her squirm a little outside her room.

Slowly Michelle opens the door, "Mistress?" She walks into the suite seeing Bella now sitting in the living area wearing only a black corset and heels, her pussy visible as she crosses her legs slowly.

"You're Late!" she says abruptly, "Remove your clothes and display."

Michelle nervously enters, slowly undoing her blouse. Her fingers shaking as she fidgets with each button. "I'm sorry Mistress Bella, I had to take care of something," Michelle explains as her blouse falls down her arms. The white camisole doing all it can to keep her ample breasts in place. Her nipples are hard, aching for attention, her ass feeling good every time the plug slightly moves. Slowly she slides down the thin straps, pulling her top lower.

"Mmm," Bella comments seeing her large breasts coming into view. "Slower, do it slower," she commands, her legs spreading for her approaching hand.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle's bare pussy dripping down her legs. She pulls her camisole down her body letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts now displayed, her nipples hard and ready. Next, she pulls at her skirt, slowly unzipping it.

"Turnaround my pet, show me your perfect ass," Bella's hand now rubbing her pussy as she watches her new toy turn slowly. Michelle obeys turning around as her skirt slowly falls over her round ass. Now standing completely naked except for her shoes and the anal plug looking exquisite buried in her tight asshole.

"Good girl," Bella moans, her finger sliding into her heating cunt, "Now display, my pet, like a good slut."

Michelle turns back around, kneeling in front of her Mistress, her whole body on fire, as she spreads her legs putting her hands behind her head, looking down, awaiting her next order. Bella rises, sliding her finger from her warm pussy, slipping it into Michelle's mouth, whispering, "Have you been a good girl?"

Quickly licking and sucking the sweet juice from her Mistress's finger, nodding as Bella removes it from her greedy mouth.

She walks closer, tapping her knee, signalling for Michelle to spread her legs wider. Obediently, she widens, her wet lips parting slightly. Bella grabs her erect nipples, "Mmmm, Mistress."

Bella leans in, you were late, and must be punished, she pinches each nipple hard, making Michelle moan louder. "But first, tell me, did you touch yourself, my dirty slut?"

"No Mistress, I didn't," she swallows loudly knowing it's a lie.

Bella leans in immediately picking up on the fib, "Are you lying to me?" pulling her nipples, twisting them.

"Oww mmm," Michelle tries to hold the lie, "No Mistress Bella, no," looking away feeling guilty for lying.

"You think you can lie to me? Give me a number you fucking cunt," commands Bella.

"A..A number?" asks Michelle, knowing that her Mistress saw through her failed lie attempt.

Quickly she slaps her breasts, walking around as she slides her fingers along Michelle's beautiful face, "I will not ask again." She reaches down, pulling on the plug in her ass, pushing it in and out.

"S..Seven?" Michelle blurts, moaning, feeling her ass stretching from her Mistress's hand.

"Ten it is," smiles Bella as she walks over to her case looking into it. "Hmm, let me see," she says picking up a wood paddle, slapping it softly against her hand. Next, she reaches in, finding a tail butt plug. "Yes, these will do just fine. Slowly she walks back to her seat sliding the furry tail across her shoulder, sitting back in the chair.

Bella taps her lap making Michelle look up. "Come to me my pet, it's time to pay for your indiscretions," using her finger to motion for her to come. Michelle gets up to walk over. "No, crawl to me," Bella commands, "Like a good pet."

Feeling her face turn red, Michelle crawls to her new Mistress, looking down showing her who is in control. She crawls on top of her lap, her hands flat on the floor, feet on the other side.

"Good girl," Bella remarks, as she slides her hand softly over her submissive pet's perfect ass, pulling out the plug, ordering, "Open your mouth." Michelle opens her mouth, as she slides the plug in slowly, "Such a dirty slut." She pulls it out, placing it next to the tail plug.

"Now, twelve wasn't it?" Michelle cringes, knowing to question will only result in the number increasing yet again. "You will count each one, and thank me asking for another each time. She squeezes Michelle's tight ass, whispering, "Nod, if you understand." Michelle nods, bracing for the punishment to begin.

Bella takes the paddle, caressing it softly across the smooth ass of her sub. Slowly she raises her hand, feeling her pussy warming. Without warning, she slams the hard wood instrument onto Michelle's bare ass.

"One," cringes Michelle, "Thank you Mistress Bella. May I please have another?"

SLAP! The paddle comes down harder on Michelle's ass cheek. Michelle doing everything she can to not moan or move.

"Two, Thank you Mistress Bella. May I please have another?" Michelle's eyes begin to water as the blows continue across her sore, red ass. By the time she is at ten, Michelle is sobbing, barely able to get her words out.

SLAP! Michelle's ass burning as she cries, "Eleven, th...thank you Mistress Bella. May I please have another?"

Bella is pleased by the reaction of her submissive pet, lifting the paddle one last time, whispering, "This one may hurt a little, my slut." Her hand comes crashing down hitting her red ass with considerable force.

Sobbing now, Michelle ekes out "Twelve, Thank you Mistress Bella. M..May I please have another?"

Putting down the paddle, Bella caresses her burning ass, "That is enough my slut. Hopefully you will learn to not keep me waiting, and to not lie to me again. She reaches down picking up the tail plug, rubbing it along Michelle's wet pussy. "Seems like my little slut likes to get punished."

Michelle moans, as the plug sinks into her wet cunt, sniffling, keeping her head down, "I..I did learn Mistress. You are right, I will never be late or lie again."

Spreading her sore cheeks, Bella slowly presses the plug into Michelle's tight ass. "Feel it, my sweet baby. Feel it," Bella says softly as she slides the plug all the way into her insolent sub's asshole.

"Ok, my slut, kneel between my legs," Bella orders, pushing her from her lap. Michelle kneels between her Mistress's legs, seeing the wetness dripping from her lips. She waits patiently for permission, feeling her own pussy dripping, her ass stinging as her cheeks touch her heels. The tail in her ass tickling her calf.

Spreading her legs, Bella whispers, "Lick my pussy, my slut. Put your hands behind your back. Make me cum, like a good little slut."

Michelle moves her hands behind her back, leaning over, her breast swaying as she moves in between Bella's legs. Her tongue slides out and begins licking her Mistress's wet pussy. Carefully, meticulously sliding it along each pussy lip, then dipping it in and out of her tight wet hole. "Mmm," a soft moan slips past her wet lips.

"Good girl," Bella comments as she pushes Michelle's eager mouth harder against her cunt. Pulling her up to her throbbing clit, telling her to suck.

Michelle, in heaven, savoring Bella's sweet pussy, is having trouble breathing as Bella pushes her harder into her. She wraps her lips around her Mistress's pulsing, sensitive clit, sucking it making Bella moan. "Fuck! You whore, suck my pussy. Make me cum or you will not cum tonight."

Lashing her cunt harder, sucking her clit deeper into her mouth, Michelle's tongue flicking the hardened pink tip. Bella wraps her legs around Michelle's head, feeling her orgasm building. "Almost there, you slut. Don't fucking stop. Lick my cunt, Suck my pussy you dirty whore."

Bella's humiliating words getting to Michelle, her own pussy sopping between her shaking legs. Her mouth sucking, licking as Bella's first wave rips into her.

"Fuck. Coming, my slut," Bella grinding her sub harder, her pussy juices seeping as her walls tighten and release. She slides her hands down reaching Michelle's tits, pulling and twisting each large, hard nipple. "Ohh," she moans as the next wave tears into the last. "Such a good fucking pussy slut." Bella continues to cum as Michelle furiously licks and sucks her Mistress.

Several minutes later she pushes her away, her pussy very sensitive now, commanding, "Display!"

Michelle immediately stops, leans back onto her heels. She moves her hands behind her head, and spreads her legs waiting for Bella to regain her composure.

Bella holds her chin in her hand, leaning in kissing her soft pink lips, tasting her pussy on them. "You did very well my slut." She stands walking to the bedroom, tapping the side of her thigh for her pet to follow.

Michelle starts crawling across the floor, every step making her anal plug rub against her sensitive ass, the feathery tail feeling good as it softly brushes across her thighs.

"On the bed, my pet. It's time for you to cum for me." Smiles Bella, as Michelle slowly crawls onto the bed. "On your back, legs spread my slut."

Michelle eagerly gets onto the bed, spreading her legs like a good sub, the plug pushing against her ass. Wanting so bad to rub her pussy, but knowing she needs permission to begin. Bella steps out of the room, leaving Michelle splayed across the bed, her pussy dripping to the tail.

Several minutes later she returns, a glass of wine in one hand, and a huge vibrator in the other. Tossing it on the bed, she sits in the chair, whispering, "Begin, my slut. Do not cum until I allow it." Eagerly, she picks up the vibrator rubbing between her spread legs. "Mmm, such a good girl."

"Turn it on, my slut," orders Bella as she sips from her glass, her eyes glued on her obedient sub's wet pussy. Finding the button, Michelle turns it on low, not wanting to cum before she's allowed. Slowly, she presses it into her tight pussy, moaning as she feels her lips wrap around it.

"Deeper, baby. Slide it deeper," Bella's voice almost hypnotic as Michelle slides it deeper and deeper. Her lips folding, pussy stretching, trying to push the huge cock shaped device into her quivering cunt. She starts fucking herself harder, feeling her orgasm quickly building.

"Yes, like that. Fuck your pussy harder," Bella's hand sliding between her legs as she watches her new submissive pet fuck her own pussy.

Michelle's orgasm quickly rising, her hand a blur. "Mistress, mmm. May I cum Mistress?" her voice shaky as she approaches the edge. Wet noises filling the room.

"No, do not cum, you dirty slut. Put it on high now!" she commands, "I want your pussy to feel so good." Bella's fingers jamming into her wet pussy, her eyes not ever looking away.

"No, please Mistress. Please!" Michelle barely able to think let alone speak.

"Do it now, my pet. Do not make me punish you again," Bella's orgasm fast approaching as well.

Reluctantly Michelle turns the vibrator to high, causing her to moan loudly. Sweat forming over her body, doing everything in her power to not cum. "Please Mistress," the distress in her voice very evident. Bella now slipping three fingers into her tightening pussy, her point of no return fast approaching.

"Now, my slut. Cum with me now," Bella urges as her own orgasm explodes.

"Thank you Mistress," her words barely audible as she starts coming with Bella. Her pussy squeezing the vibrator as she sprays on the bed.

"Don't stop, my love. Never stop." Both women coming, wave after wave washing through them.

Several minutes later, countless orgasms later, both women are exhausted. Bella stands up, crawling onto the bed, moving her pussy over Michelle's mouth as she bends down to her pet's wet cunt. She lower's her pussy to her new sub as they begin to lick each other.

"Mmm, you taste so good Mistress," moans Michelle.

"You taste so good too, my sweet slut."

When Bella is done, she turns around laying next to Michelle, then pulls her closer kissing her softly. Her hands slide down her back, holding her tightly, whispering, "You are mine, only mine."

12