Hotel Erotique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man slowly pumped the last of his semen into her, and eased himself out, again, leaving a temporarily gaping hole. He stumbled backwards onto a waiting chair, and watched as Ms. Madison gently rolled Paige over onto the bed, still murmuring with eyes shut.

"Go wash up and get dressed, please. There's an envelope on the dresser there with your name on it," she said matter-of-factly. As he got up and slowly exited the room she added, "That was world class fuck, young man, with a cock for the ages. We may be seeing you again." He smiled, nodded, and left.

She turned herself around and curled up next to Paige, who was somewhat more alert now, but still unable to move. She pulled the sheets up over the two of them and held her for several more minutes, kissing her softly about the face and neck. Eventually Paige turned and faced Ms. Madison, just looking at her with her big brown eyes. It made the woman's heart swell. Kissing her on the nose she said, "You're a good girl, Paige. A very good girl, and mama loves you."