Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
Kymberly pushes boundaries and risks exposure at the hotel.
13.9k words
4.68
115.7k
156

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,311 Followers

Kymberly lay naked on the bed, her hands and arms thrown back above her head and her legs bent and open. She was just starting to recover from the excitement of her photo session with the hotel porter, not 15 minutes before.

She didn't have much time to lie there, because she had a dinner and convention to go to, and she had to get ready for them. Her husband, Robert, had just told her that he had more plans for her, but she had no idea what those plans were. She knew didn't have time to be getting naked with more hotel staff before she went to dinner.

Her thoughts were interrupted by still another ping coming from her phone lying next to her on the bed. She picked it up and looked at the message on it.

"It's time for you to open the box I sent," Robert texted her. "Is it on the bed with you?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Sit up on the bed with your legs apart, facing the window, and open the box now."

Kymberly sat up and spread her legs open and looked out the window again to see if anyone could see her. The late afternoon sun now was reflecting off the window of the room opposite hers, so it was impossible to tell if someone might be inside that room. If there was, they probably could see her if they were trying to.

She dimly recalled from the program materials that the convention guests, or at least most of them, were concentrated in this building of the hotel. So, the chances were good that even if someone was in the room across from her and could see her like this, that person probably wasn't connected with the convention. That eased her embarrassment and nervousness a little. Not entirely, but a little.

The box in her hand was made of sturdy cardboard; it was wrapped and taped carefully. When she opened it, she found it contained still more packages. She upended the box and the smaller packages spilled out on the bed.

The boxes were white and rectangular, and of different sizes. Each bore a printed label with a number on it. Kymberly marveled at her husband's meticulousness. He planned his kinky games with great care.

"Open package no. 1," Robert texted.

She picked up the package with the number 1 on it. It was a little bigger than the others. She shook it lightly and heard a few objects move inside it.

Kymberly peeled back the tape connecting the two halves of the box, and lifted the top half off.

The box contained three wireless remote cameras, and a piece of paper, folded over. She unfolded the paper, and it contained a map of her room, with three marked locations. No doubt about it, Robert knew the room.

"Place the cameras in the locations marked on the map, pointed in the direction indicated in the map, and plug them in and turn them on," he texted.

She stood up and did so. One camera was placed on a night stand next to the bed, pointed toward the window. Another was placed on the desk closer to the window, pointed across the room. The third was placed on the ledge of the window, pointed back into the room.

As she finished the task the next text came.

"Open package no. 2."

She opened it and found a slim laptop computer inside.

"Set it up on the desk, open and facing the window, without obscuring the camera. Press the on button, enter "hotwife" in the password prompt. When it's up, click on the square icon in the middle of the screen. Then follow the prompts on the screen."

Kymberly laughed to herself as she entered the password. Robert had never called her that before, and she had never thought of herself in those terms. A window popped up on the laptop screen and instructed her what to press. She keyed in the responses and stood back.

"Done," she texted him.

"Well done," he texted in reply a minute later. "The cameras are wirelessly connected to the laptop. They are now working. The laptop is connected to the hotel's internet network. I have remote control of the laptop. I can see you in one of the cameras now. I also can hear you via the microphone in the laptop. Impressive, huh?"

Kymberly thought it was impressive, but a little, well, strange. She knew Robert had voyeuristic habits, but this was taking his voyeurism to a new level. She felt flattered that he had gone to so much trouble to see her naked from different angles, but she felt nervous, too, that it would be harder than ever to escape his gaze as long as she was in the room and the cameras were set up.

"Did you do all this yourself?" she texted him.

"No," texted Robert. "I had help with Francois, my IT specialist."

"Does he know what this is for?" she texted him. She was worried that he shared their games with someone else.

"No," he texted. "I told him I wanted this for home security purposes. I think he believed me!"

That was a relief, Kymberly thought. She liked playing Robert's games, but she didn't know how she felt about other people being drawn into them.

She posed for the camera pointed at her from the window, putting her hands over her head.

"Do you like what you see, Robert?" she said out loud to herself as she posed.

She heard a quick ping in reply, so she looked at her phone.

"You bet I do, baby," he texted.

"You turned the microphone on," he texted. "I can hear what you say."

"I'm impressed!" she texted him. "Did Francois do that or did you set that up yourself?"

"I did. Surprise you, huh?"

"Yes. But I think what surprises me most is how many different angles you want to see me naked from."

Kymberly was sitting on the bed looking at the laptop, and she spread her legs open to give her husband an angle he would like.

"Baby, you look fantastic from every angle. And the night is young and there are more angles to come. There's more fun ahead."

"Are you going to tell me what they are?" she asked.

"Not yet. That would spoil the fun. In the meantime, I think you should prepare for the evening. You took materials to read, right?"

"I did," she said. "You know I like to be prepared. There are reading materials for the presentation and I brought some notes and things to read about some of my competitors."

"We both like to be prepared," he replied. "That's why we're peas in a pod. Well, go ahead and do that, but stay naked for me. I'll be watching you."

"Isn't that going to get boring for you?" she asked.

"No, not at all. Besides, I'm sitting in the den with my feet up and my favorite bourbon in one hand and the TV remote in my other hand in case you fail to entertain me. But I don't think I'm going to need the remote."

"I hope not, after all this effort. O.K., baby. I'm going to get to work."

Kymberly pulled a sheaf of papers out of her suitcase. On the top was a collection of stapled papers about the convention. It contained background reading for that night's presentation.

Kymberly always took care to be well-prepared for these conventions. She had to, if she wanted to be taken seriously. Her good looks invariably led many of the men she encountered -- and most of the people she encountered were men -- to assume her looks were her best feature, and her brains a distant second. She liked to impress her peers with her knowledge of the new drugs on the market. She knew her own company's products, and the products of its competitors, cold. At the last convention, an older executive from another company, a well-known sexist who was famous for his wandering hands, had tried to make her look bad at a table full of men after she had shot down his advances. He'd failed. She had known more about the topics he had raised than he had. After about ten minutes he had slunk away from the table with his half-finished scotch in his hand, and she had won two new customers.

Kymberly also had taken notes and saved web pages of competitors and potential customers to her laptop. She pulled it out and opened it in front of her on the bed and started reading.

It was a little odd to be studying seriously for the evening ahead while simultaneously lying nude in front of video cameras for her husband's entertainment, but Kymberly was enjoying the attention from her husband and didn't mind multi-tasking. She lay with her tummy on the bed, at a right angle to the laptop so Robert could see the full length of her as she lay on the bed. She kept her butt arched in the air and her legs up and crossed over each other. She wondered what Robert was doing. It was easy to imagine him in the den, because he liked to spend time there with a cocktail at his side and a book in his lap or a game on the television. It was hard to imagine him doing nothing but staring at her nude body on the bed, although she knew he did enjoy admiring her. She enjoyed the admiration.

Kymberly lay prone on the bed until she finished reading the materials. She texted Robert after closing her laptop.

"Time to get dressed. I suppose you have instructions about that too?"

He replied immediately. Amazing -- he was still paying attention.

"Yes, I do, darling. Pull out the red dress and the red lace bra and the black heels from the suitcase."

Kymberly noticed what was missing from his instructions.

"Aren't you leaving something out?" she texted him.

"No. No panties for you tonight."

"Robert," she replied. I can't go without panties to a convention full of my peers and potential customers. Be serious."

"I am serious. Yes, you can. The dress is long enough that you won't show anything if you are careful. Put it on and get dressed and you'll see."

Kymberly was torn. She had attended this convention for her job, not for Robert's titillation. She had work to do, people to schmooze, customers to win. It would take care and concentration.

But she did enjoy Robert's game -- she couldn't deny it. She enjoyed the thrill of the risk of exposure -- even if it was just a risk, not a reality. She liked thinking about Robert, hundreds of miles away, thinking about her, surrounded by her peers, panty-less and bare under the short dress.

It was a challenge. And Kymberly liked a challenge. She was good at doing two things at once. She decided she could do it.

She stood up and hooked the lacy bra on. Unlike the running bra she'd worn earlier in the day, this one didn't give a lot of support. But she wouldn't need it. Her breasts at 44 still were firm and perky, and the snug dress would help hold them in place.

She pulled the dress on after the bra was done. It was a red, form-fitting sheath, with a V-neck collar and sleeves that ended just below her elbows. It was short, ending a few inches above the knee, but not scandalously so, and she knew she could pull off the hem length with her toned, sculpted, and tanned legs, which would be left bare. She never had worn it in public before, but she had tried it on, and she knew the color set off perfectly her dark hair and eyes. It was sexy, but just modest enough to be acceptable at an event like this one. The cut and bold color of the dress would make her stand out, and she would get lots of attention. But that's what she wanted. And Robert wanted it even more than she did.

Kymberly thought about the combination of dress length and lack of panties. As Robert had said, the dress, though short, was long enough that she wouldn't expose herself if she took some care to avoid doing so. But it was short enough that she would have to take some care. She couldn't sit in a chair facing a room and let her legs open without running a significant risk of showing everything.

But that was Robert's objective, she knew -- to put her right on the edge and force her to be mindful of the risk the entire time she was among other people.

I'm up for your challenge, Robert, she thought.

She stepped into the black heels. Kymberly could navigate her way across a crowded room in four inch heels with ease.

She went to the bathroom to apply a light layer of makeup. Kymberly didn't need a lot of makeup, but just the right amount of foundation, mascara, and eye liner would complete the look she wanted. It took her only a few minutes.

She texted Robert again.

"I'm done, dear kinky husband."

"Not quite," he texted back. "There's one more thing to take care of."

"What do you mean?" she texted back. "I'm fully dressed and ready to go."

"No panties?" he texted.

"No panties," she replied.

"Then it's time to open the next package," he texted.

The next package -- she had forgotten about his packages, even though she hadn't finished opening them.

What now? She wondered.

She took up the next-numbered package lying on the bed. This one was smaller than the others.

She took the lid off, and she found a small purse made of glossy, black leather. The purse bulged a little; something was inside it. Before she could open the purse Robert's next text came.

"Don't open the purse yet. Take the purse with you to the convention. You can put your phone and room key in it when you need to. But do not remove or open what is inside it until I instruct you. OK?"

"Robert, what is this?" she texted him.

"You will find out later," he texted. "Just do as I say."

They mystery made Kymberly nervous. She already had agreed to go to the convention events this evening without panties, putting herself at some risk. Now Robert was throwing in a new element, and she didn't know what it was, or how it would affect her ability to strike the balance between doing her job tonight and playing Robert's games. She knew Robert was enjoying her nervousness.

"O.K.," she texted back. "I'm game. I'm ready to go now."

Dressed and made-up and ready, Kymberly tucked her room key into the little black purse. She wondered, again, what mysterious object Robert had put in it, and then she opened the door to the hallway. It was time for her to make her appearance.

The convention was to begin with a causal mixer on the patio behind the main building of the hotel. After an hour or so of cocktails and schmoozing the guests would move to the grand ballroom inside the hotel, where they would have dinner and listen to a few remarks by the convention chair, followed by a long speech by the president of one of the big drug companies.

Kymberly walked through open, outsized double doors to the patio. Already it was full of people and the buzz of dozens of conversations filled the air. The patio looked over the golf course, and beyond that a large lake filled the scene. The sun, getting ready to set soon, lay heavy and orange near the horizon and behind large trees. Filtered light cast a subdued golden glow over the patio.

As Kymberly walked onto the patio she noticed a mild breeze swirling around. She felt the air swirl under her dress and tickle her bare skin and pussy. The breeze played a little with the hem of her dress, lifting it just a little and exposing a little more thigh, but she wasn't too worried about it showing something she didn't want to show because of the way the dress hugged her body. Still, she would have to be mindful of the wind on the patio.

A jazz trio was playing -- she thought she recognized a Miles Davis song. She searched for the bar, found it, and walked to it. Blaine, the man she met in the gym, was standing there getting his drink.

"Hey, Kymberly," he said when he saw her approaching. His face lit up when he saw her.

She would have to be careful about Blaine, she thought. The way he looked at her made Kymberly think of a puppy salivating over a new toy.

"Good workout this afternoon, huh?" he asked her.

"It was," she said. "I worked up quite a sweat. I don't usually get that sweaty from a gym workout but today I was just covered in it."

That seemed to get a reaction from Blaine. Kymberly noticed he went quiet for a moment and she could tell he was picturing her body layered in a fine film of sweat. Sometimes men are so easy, she thought.

Kymberly scanned the crowd. She could small talk with ease, but she was at the convention to win business, not just to chat. There was one big fish in particular she was hoping to catch -- Samuel Lee, the owner of a chain of medical clinics in Texas. Lee was in his late 60s, but he was known to have an eye for pretty, younger women. Kymberly had worn her red dress to catch his eye, among others.

She saw him, about 50 feet away, surrounded by a group of people who appeared to be laughing at his jokes. It might not be easy to get his attention, Kymberly thought, but she had to try.

"Blaine, will you excuse me?" she said and weaved her way in as straight a line as she could through the thick crowd.

As she strode in long steps toward Samuel she became aware again of her bare sex under the short dress. The cooling sunset air felt delicious against her skin, but the tickle of it heightened her nervousness as well.

A man's hand bumped against her butt as she wended her way around the guests. She looked up but couldn't see whose hand it was, and she wondered if he could tell just from the contact by his hand that she wasn't wearing panties. The notion gave her a quick, delicious thrill. She hadn't exposed anything -- not yet, anyway -- but she felt exposed, and she knew the absence of panties would keep reminding her of the possibility of being exposed all evening.

Kymberly drew nearer to Samuel, and he looked up and away from those around him and saw her. He smiled slightly. Kymberly had met him once before, but it had been awhile and she wasn't sure he would remember her. But he had noticed her red dress, Kymberly thought, and he was trying to recall the name of the woman that went with it.

Having drawn his attention, Kymberly noticed with delight that Kristin, too, was approaching him, but was behind him and farther away. Kymberly's eyes connected with Kristin's, just for a moment. "I caught him this time, bitch," she thought. Kristin just glared back, and then pivoted and looked for other prey.

"It's Kymberly, right?" Samuel asked as she approached him, uncertainly. She saw his eyes do the usual semi-discreet sweep over her body, head to toe and back. She didn't mind.

"Yes, Kymberly Marsh, from Sintrell," she said. "It's nice to see you again, Mr. Lee."

"Please call me Samuel," he said with a smile. He ushered her into their group, which consisted of doctors and executives at the clinics he owned. They were obligated to laugh at his jokes, and they did, loudly, even when the jokes weren't funny. Samuel was a big talker, so it wasn't easy interjecting a word into the conversation, but Kymberly managed to do so with a story about her last trip to Texas. She was trying to find a way artfully to segue into the subject of her company's new drugs. As she was about to she heard a youthful male voice behind her.

"Would anyone care for some appetizers," the voice asked. A tray of skewed beef dumplings appeared off Kymberly's shoulder. Kymberly, along with others in Samuel's circle, reached for one, when she heard the waiter make a soft choking sound, like a stifled gasp. She looked him in the face.

It was the porter -- the one who had seen her naked in her room less than two hours earlier, the one who had taken a photo of her with her legs and pussy spread open. They looked at each other. His face remained impassive, but his eyes were wide and staring at her. Kymberly's face grew hot, suddenly, and she wondered if she was visibly flushing in front of her colleagues.

"Oh, Robert," she thought. "What have you gotten me into?" She was concentrating all her powers into winning the business of a new customer, and Robert's games were distracting her from her goal. It was a fun distraction -- she had to admit that -- but it was difficult to do her job and to play Robert's games at the same time. But, then, Robert knew that. His games were meant to challenge her. The challenge was part of the fun.

When the tray was cleared of dumplings, the waiter left, but not before casting a discreet, lusty glance at Kymberly as he walked away. Kymberly noticed his look, and she gave him a quick, ambiguous smile in return before he left them.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,311 Followers