Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrator was still and, for the time being, firmly in place. Even so, she held her legs closely together to avoid the risk of it falling out. She never stopped being aware of it, nestled into her sex. And for the first time, she felt a tingle of moisture on her thigh. Kymberly knew that in the past, when she had been highly aroused for a long time, things could get rather . . . damp down there. She hoped that wasn't going to happen tonight. There was still a dinner and more speeches to get through, and it would be a lot harder to get through if she couldn't stay dry under her short dress.

"Hello again," a familiar deep voice greeted her, just off her shoulder.

It was Dan Orloff, the VP, again. He held a glass of what looked like scotch, though his was served neat rather than mixed with water. He gestured toward her with his glass.

"Seems we like the same drinks. Good taste."

"Thank you," she replied. She raised her glass to take another sip.

The scotch had barely passed her lips when the vibrator buzzed again.

Bzzzzt.

It buzzed stronger this time; Robert had increased the intensity. Her hand shook and the drink sloshed around in the glass. She had to try hard to keep it from spilling. She kept the glass near her face, hoping it would hide from Dan, just a little, what she knew was a startled look on her face. Her legs clamped tightly together, involuntarily, as though doing so would make the vibrator stop. But it didn't. The vibration didn't last long -- just a couple of seconds -- but it was enough to sweep her whole body with an exquisite but almost intolerable pleasure, and to make her knees buckle slightly.

Dan looked at her with a twinkle of puzzlement in his eye. He looked only at her face, thank goodness, she thought, and didn't look down to see her unsteady knees pressed together.

"You OK?" he asked.

"I'm --." The words didn't come out right away. "I'm -- fine. Just a little scotch down the wrong pipe," she said, faking a hoarse sound in her voice.

She put her hand, the one holding her purse, gently on his shoulder to steady herself and faked a cough.

Her phone pinged again inside her purse.

"Just a moment, Dan," she said. She turned away from him and set her drink on a small table and pulled out the phone, cupping her hand around it to keep anyone from seeing Dan's message.

"Did you like that?" he texted her.

"Bad timing," she texted in reply. "Still recovering."

"I'll give you at least another 15 minutes," he texted back. "The next one could come any time after that."

She put her phone back in the purse and she did her best to muster an expression on her face to show that everything was normal. But Dan was looking at her avidly and curiously, and she doubted whether her effort to look normal was working. Her knees still were weak and it took a lot of effort to keep them steady.

"Everything OK?" Dan asked.

"Fine!" Kymberly replied, trying to regain full control of her wobbly legs. She noticed with worry that Dan looked intently at her, his face a mixture of curiosity and concern and something else, perhaps: amusement? She couldn't tell. She didn't think he could have heard the vibrator go off, but she didn't trust what her senses were telling her. She would have to do her best to maintain her composure, around Dan and around everyone else in the room.

"Maybe we should get back to our seats," she said.

Kymberly noticed a mirror behind the bar and glanced into it to see how she looked. With chagrin, she noticed that her dark hair lay in a thick, unruly mess around her face. It was the result of all the desperate running around trying to complete Robert's challenges two hours earlier. She'd had no time to brush it.

She noticed something else, too. She noticed that because of her intense arousal, the cool ballroom temperature, and the thinness of the material in her dress and her bra, her nipples pricked up prominently under the dress. Unmistakable, dime-sized peaks capped off the mounds of her ample breasts. She was putting on a show, and until that moment she hadn't even known it.

It was one more thing to worry about. Robert had no idea how sorely he was testing her.

She made it back to her table without incident. Kristin was leaving the table to return to her own as Kymberly arrived. She gave Kymberly a quick, perky, but not-entirely-sincere "Hello again, Kymberly!" Her eyes swept over Kymberly's chest and she made a little smirk before turning away.

As Kymberly sat down she looked at her table companions and noticed that a few of them were looking at her -- her face, her chest, she couldn't tell.

Kymberly sat in her chair, tense and aware. Sitting down, she felt even more moisture between her legs than before, and she worried the wetness would stain the back of her dress.

The phone pinged yet again. Another text.

She held the phone up discreetly. She didn't want anyone else to see Robert's texts.

"Where are you?"

"I'm sitting at table," she texted. "Speech about to begin."

"Is it still in you?"

"Yes!"

"Show me."

Oh no, Robert, she thought.

"Not here, not now," she texted.

"Do it or I'll turn it up to highest level."

"You wouldn't!" she texted. "Not here!"

"Yes, I would. Do it. Take a photo and send it to me. You have three minutes. GO."

Three minutes, or he was going to send a vibration into her pussy at the vibrator's highest level. There would be no way for her to control her reaction. She might even orgasm -- here, in front of an entire room of people. She liked playing games, but she couldn't let that happen.

Suddenly, Samuel pulled out the chair next to her and sat down. She had wanted to talk to him, but his timing couldn't be worse.

"Hello, Kymberly," he said, smiling broadly. "I know we're supposed to have assigned seats, but we didn't get a chance to talk much before, and my colleague didn't mind switching seats with me!"

"Ahhh . . . "she began, stammering. "That was nice of her." Kymberly tried desperately to think of a way to get the picture taken with Samuel next to her. She figured she only had a little over two minutes left to beat Robert's deadline.

"Would you like some wine?" a voice next to them asked. The voice was young and male, and she'd heard it before. She looked in the direction of the voice, and it was the porter again, the one who had taken photos of her naked in her room, and who had served her appetizers later, on the patio. He held a bottle of Chardonnay in front of Samuel, but his eyes were on Kymberly.

In a flash, an idea came to Kymberly. It was the only thing she could think of.

"I would love some wine," Kymberly said. "Samuel, would you mind getting your picture taken with me?"

"Of course, I wouldn't mind!" he said.

"Great!" she said. "Excuse me, could you take a photo of us?" She turned to the waiter, who was pouring wine, and she held out the phone to him.

"Sure," the waiter said, trying to be discreet and stifling a huge grin. Kymberly saw his reaction and hoped that Samuel didn't sense anything unusual. She glanced at him. He didn't seem to notice anything. She hoped he'd had enough cocktails to dim his powers of observation. It would help her get away with what she had in mind.

"Samuel," she said, in a hurry to beat Robert's deadline. "Swing your chair out here alongside mine." She directed the three of them so both their chairs would be seated sideways to the table, with Samuel's on the outside. Samuel went along with the arrangement willingly, and as he moved his chair next to hers she noticed his eyes sweeping over her bare seated legs, held firmly together.

"What's your name?" she asked the waiter/porter.

"Tony," he said.

"Tony, could you stand a few feet back and kneel down so you are on our level?" she asked, in the most cheerful and flirty voice she could manage in her current state.

"My, you know how to give directions for a photo! You must be experienced," Samuel said, and he chuckled.

"My husband is very particular about photographs," she said with a thin smile. "He knows exactly what he wants to see in them. I've picked up a thing or two."

Tony knelt with his knee on the floor, so his head was level with Kymberly's chest. That's where she wanted him.

"Smile," he said.

Samuel put an arm over the back of Kymberly's chair, and Kymberly held her hands down in her lap, legs pressed together and fingers right at the hem of the short dress.

Tony took the photo. Before he could move Kymberly called out quickly, "One more!"

Time was running out, she knew, and this would be her only chance. Out of her side vision she could see Samuel was smiling and looking at the phone. Tony was getting ready to take the photo. No one around seemed to be looking at them, and she figured that her lap would be obscured by the table to one side, Samuel to the other, and Tony in front of them.

She parted her legs and pulled the hem of her dress up and lifted her knees slightly off the chair. She hoped it was enough for the vibrator in her pussy to be exposed to the phone camera lens, but not so obvious to attract Samuel's attention.

Obviously, it was enough for the phone camera; she could see it from Tony's expression. His eyes widened and his mouth opened and he looked up from the phone screen directly at her, toward her lap and between her legs. For the second time today, she was showing off her pussy to him. This time, instead of being open and exposed, her pussy was stuffed with a purple vibrator.

He paused, and it seemed to Kymberly that the act of pulling on her short dress and exposing her toy-filled pussy made time stand still. It was agonizing. Tony seemed to be moving in slow motion, and every second she held her dress open in the crowded ballroom she risked everything.

"Go ahead," she said, trying to quell the nervousness in her voice between gritted teeth.

Tony took the photo. She snapped her legs shut and sprang off the chair for her phone.

"Let's see how it turned out!" said Samuel.

"Oh, I'll send you the better one later!" Kymberly replied quickly. She didn't want Samuel to see the photo with her legs spread.

"Thank you, Tony," she said, looking up for just an instant as she started thumbing over the phone screen to text the photo to her husband.

She sent it. Tony grabbed the wine bottle and resumed his duties but gave her one last, longing look first.

"I think dinner's ready!" Samuel said.

It was; the waiters had set the tables and people were starting to eat, with the evening's main speech just moments away.

Kymberly pulled her chair to the table, her legs now under the drape of the white table cloth. She was grateful to be able to minimize her exposure for a little while.

The phone pinged with Robert's reply.

"Wow, baby! Not sure how you pulled that off. You are good at this game."

Damn right, I'm good at this, she thought. But I am going to get back at you, Robert. Somehow.

Kymberly made small talk with Samuel and others at the table. She didn't know when Robert would hit her with another vibration, but she was determined to make as much headway schmoozing before the next assault began. After the schmoozing and eating, the main speech of the night began. The speaker was a young, dynamic CEO of a new company that made a drug that promised to cure a loss of sex drive.

That's something I don't need, Kymberly thought. And, indeed, now, she didn't. The events of the afternoon and evening so far had left her highly aroused, nervous, and damp between her legs.

The speaker had just finished telling a predictable and unfunny joke, which nevertheless was well received by an audience accustomed to funny jokes and getting close to being well sloshed. Kymberly had no time to laugh at his joke, however, because as soon as he finished the vibrator went off inside her.

It was noticeably stronger this time.

Kymberly was glad her legs were under the table, partly covered, because the vibration caused her legs to spasm and buckle involuntarily. Her upper body tensed and shook, too, and it was all she could do to stop herself from crying out.

A hot flush swept her body. Kymberly pressed her legs together tightly and the skin between her legs felt slippery with wetness. Without thinking she looked up from her table and scanned the room again. Most eyes were focused on the stage and the speaker. But she saw Kristin, at her own table, glance briefly at Kymberly, her eyes intense and curious.

She knows something is going on, Kymberly thought. I just hope she doesn't know what.

She broke the stare with Kristin and looked around more. She saw Dan Orloff, at still another table, glance at her, a faint, amused smile under his dark mustache.

The vibration lasted only a few seconds, but her body continued to tremble after it stopped, like aftershocks following an earthquake. Kymberly wanted to draw into herself, to hide from the people around her, and to make the maddening buzz of the vibrator and the risk of exposing herself stop.

But inside her another impulse welled up, fueled by her intense arousal and the growing feeling that an orgasm was coming soon and might be set off by the next vibration. She felt a desire to give in to the vibration -- to fall to the floor and call out and pull her dress up and let everyone see the source of her pleasure and embarrassment. It was what Robert wanted, she thought: to compel her to give in to her exhibitionist desires, to show herself off and let the consequences fall where they might. Her body was tempted, very tempted, to do just that. But her brain, still in control, if just barely, held her body in check. She remained seated at the table, holding herself as still as she could, while the trembling in her body faded and passed.

Robert's text showed up on her phone:

"That was middle strength. The next will be stronger. I will let you know when it's coming so you can prepare yourself."

Kymberly couldn't decide if that was better, or worse. For a time, however, she could relax knowing that it wouldn't go off without a warning.

Kymberly tried to focus on the speech. It was hard to do. Even though she knew that the vibrator wouldn't go off again without a warning, she couldn't stop thinking about it. For one thing, her pussy was wetter and more aroused than ever. It felt like a faucet, and she was sure she was making a soggy mess of the back of her dress and the seat of the chair. She wasn't sure how she would stand up from the table without embarrassing herself. She would have to think about that later.

The speech droned on, until, finally, it finished, and the crowd, well-fed and fortified with booze, clapped loudly. The official convention activities were done for the night.

The phone pinged. Kymberly looked.

"One minute."

Kymberly grabbed the edge of the table. She wasn't sure what to do. Some people were starting to leave their tables, others were lingering and talking. She didn't have time gracefully to exit the ballroom, and she didn't want to be on her feet when the vibrator shook again. She felt it inside her, still clamping on to her but sloshing around in her wetness when she shifted in her seat. Her whole body was on edge. She felt that even a light touch could push her over the edge to an explosive orgasm.

"Did you like the speech, Kymberly?" Samuel, still seated, asked her. His question took her mind briefly off her predicament.

"I thought the speaker definitely knew what he was talking about, though I'd read about the drug in a journal a month ago," she replied.

Time was getting close, and Samuel wasn't going to let her get away. She would have to sit through it and hope he didn't notice. She picked up a water glass and held it near her face.

"I thought the speech was kind of boring, myself," Samuel said. "Somebody needs to write some better jokes for the speaker."

Kymberly took a long, slow sip of water from the glass, hoping the glass would mask whatever expression escaped her when the vibrator went off.

Seconds later, it came -- twice as strong as before. Her body, already aroused and weakened by the vibrator's earlier assaults on her wet pussy, had no defense against it this time.

The vibrator sent a shockwave into her clit and her pussy and through her body. Her legs jerked involuntarily. The glass in front of her mouth shook, sloshing the water around in it, and she spit some of the water in her mouth back into it. Her eyeballs started to roll back before she could stop them.

Samuel looked at her with surprise and concern. She gasped and coughed and waved her hand at her mouth. The other hand held fast to the table edge to keep her from tipping over.

"Kymberly, are you OK?" Samuel asked. Trying to keep her head still and focused while her body still convulsed, Kymberly looked back at Samuel and was glad, at least, that he didn't seem to know what was going on. Samuel was reputed to be very conservative in his habits. Maybe he didn't know anything about vibrators. She could only hope he didn't.

He's probably never seen a vibrator, she thought.

"Ah . . . errr," she began to choke out. "Water went down the wrong way," she said with a rasp, pointing at her throat.

"Here," he said, pulling a handkerchief out of his suit -- who wears a handkerchief anymore? Kymberly thought -- and offering it to her. She took it gratefully and held it over her mouth after setting her glass down.

The pulsing in her body subsided, leaving only a few tremors still coursing through her thighs. She felt wetness there -- her inner thighs were a sodden mess, she could tell.

"Samuel," called a voice next to them. They both looked up and it was Dan. Although he had spoken to Samuel, his eyes focused on Kymberly, and he had the same look of curiosity and amusement as before.

"Hello, Kymberly. Did you have a bad experience with the . . . water?" he said, pausing noticeably before saying the last word.

"I'm fine," she said, her voice still hoarse.

"I'm glad to hear it," said Dan. He addressed Samuel. "Samuel, I heard you're a birdwatcher. The hotel is organizing a nature walk at sunrise tomorrow. Interested?"

"That sounds lovely," said Samuel. "I'd like that. Kymberly, what about you? Would you like to join us? Dan, where and when is it?"

"Meet outside the pro shop 15 minutes before sunrise. They'll take us in carts to the nature area next to the course. How about it, Kymberly?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, her voice steadier now. "I'm not much of a birdwatcher, I'm afraid, and I don't have any binoculars."

"That's no problem," said Dan. "You can use mine. They're excellent. I always have them with me."

"Let me think about it," she said. "Samuel, it was so nice to talk to you. I think I spilled some of that water on me -- I'm going to go to the little girls' room."

The felt the phone in her hand pinged yet again. Robert was back.

"I'll bet you enjoyed that," he texted. "There will be one more, soon. Better get ready."

She looked up from her phone to her companions, Samuel and Dan. As she stood up from the chair she felt the back of her soggy dress cling to her thighs. The vibrator shifted noticeably inside her as she moved and she hoped and prayed it didn't fall out as she stood in front of them. Samuel looked at her pleasantly, but Dan looked at her with something else -- she wasn't sure what. But there was a trace of a smirk in his smile.

Does he know? She wondered.

She held her purse in front of her and backed away from them. She hoped the color of the dress would somehow hide the wetness she could feel.

"Kymberly, if we don't see you tomorrow, it's been great talking to you," Samuel said. "Call me when the convention is over and let's do lunch. I want to hear about what Sintrell is offering these days."