Hotel Fantasy

Story Info
An internet romance finally becomes real.
1k words
4.5
10.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jam79ie
jam79ie
3 Followers

Annabelle Slipped her bare foot into the new red heels she had bought especially for this occasion. She thought back to the chatting session they had late one night where he had expressed his fascination with red heels. She ran her hand up her leg and smoothed the edge of the black dress that snuggly wrapped around her body. Taking one last look at herself in the mirror she reached for her lipstick. She knew that any moment there would be a knock on the hotel room door. A smile crept across her face as she slid the tube of lipstick over her full lips, coloring them red. Her heart was racing, her mind flashing images of what could come. She had chatted with him for so long on the computer. They had talked about every possible thing they could do to each other. He was the only man she had ever met on the computer that could make her clit pulsate and her panties wet just from the things that he wrote her.

A Knock on the door brought her back from her thoughts. She took a deep breath as she walked across the room and reached for the door. As the door opened she saw his cowboy boots as her eyes began to move up his body. His blue jeans fitting perfectly over his string legs and tight ass. She could already make out the firmness in his jeans that she was aching to reveal. Her eyes fell upon his lips where the sexiest smirk spread over them. She let her eyes lock on his. He was exactly as she had pictured and she smiled back at him. Before she could even speak he stepped forward hooking his arm around her waist and pulling her close to him, bringing his mouth firmly to hers and sliding his tongue between her lips. She felt her legs go weak, her heart now pounding so hard she thought for sure he could hear it.

She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into the room as their mouths explored one another. As the door closed behind them he pinned her against the wall his mouth making her skin ache for more as he kissed down her neck and teased at the full breasts that peeked from the neckline of her dress. With one swift movement he lifted her dress over her head and dropped it to the floor. Stepping back his eyes moved over every inch of her body. She could feel his eyes touching her everywhere. She needed to feel him all over her; she craved everything his body had to offer her. Grabbing his belt she slid it from around his waste and started working on the buttons of his shirt, her lips kissing his chest as it began to reveal itself. She slid her back down the wall as her mouth moved down his stomach, his pants sliding down his legs with her hands.

He was larger than she pictured. She ran the tip of her tongue around the head of his extremely hard cock. The taste of his skin making her moan softly as her lips wrapped around him and she teased his cock. She slowly took him into her mouth, her hands clutching his ass as she pressed him into her. He was so large she could not even take all of him into her mouth. She ran her tongue down the shaft of his cock and teased at his balls before sucking them softly. He could barely contain himself. He had to taste her sweetness. He grabbed her hair gently and pulled her back up to his mouth, his tongue feverishly fondling hers. He picked her up and walked over to the bed, laying her down as his eyes made love to her body. She closed her eyes, biting her lower lip as she waited to see what he would do to her. She gasped as she suddenly felt the firm tip of his tongue dancing softly on her clit. Then his mouth was covering her sweet pussy, lightly sucking at her lips as she moaned loudly. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he began to fuck her with his tongue, her hips thrusting up against his mouth. Her juices began to drip onto his tongue as he licked every drop.

He brought himself up and hovered over her naked body, his eyes looking into her soul. She reached up wrapping her arms around his head and tasting herself on his tongue as she kissed him. She could feel his cock rubbing against her wetness as they kissed and her body was begging to feel him buried inside her. As if he could hear her body screaming out, he took her with one hard swift thrust, completely filling her and letting himself rest there before he moved. She pressed her hips against his, wanting to feel every inch of him inside her. He began thrusting in and out of her ever so softly at first, both of them completely lost in the moment. She could feel his cock deep inside her with every nerve in her body. The orgasm was building, her clit swollen, her nipples erect and wanting attention. She tugged at both her nipples as she met his thrusts. Looking up at him she met his gaze, unable to look away. He began to fuck her like she had never been fucked before, their eyes still completely fixed on each other.

She bit her lip trying desperately to hold back the orgasm that was teetering on the edge. She clenched her pussy tightly around him as he pounded against her. His eyes seemed to be reaching into hers and grabbing onto her heart and soul. She screamed out as the orgasm rushed through her body, her sweet juices running down the shaft of his cock and across his balls. He moaned as he exploded inside her, her tight pussy milking every drop of cum from his body. He leaned down and kissed her softly as their bodies began to relax. Rolling to his side, he wrapped his arms firmly around her and pulled her close to his chest. "Hi Annabelle, It's so nice to finally meet you!" he said with a smile.

jam79ie
jam79ie
3 Followers