Hotel Fuck Toy

Story Info
Her fantasy of unconditional surrender to a stranger.
2.9k words
4.42
104.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,033 Followers

On this particular day, her assigned name was Kitty. At least that's the name she was given by her soon-to-be Dom for the night. She had just gotten off duty from her late night job as the hotel receptionist. It was the best job she was able to land after graduating college with a degree in management. The work itself was neither exciting nor challenging. However, the job afford her an opportunity to explore her secret fantasies.

She went up to the assigned room on the 14th floor. It was tidy, having recently been cleaned by the housekeeping staff. As she entered, she turned on the lights and closed the door. After kicking off her shoes, she paced the room, wondering how this series of events would unfold. She thought about the man who would own her for the evening, and it brought a rush of excitement as well as a feeling of angst.

Her eyes wandered the room restlessly as she continued to pace. The walls were plain ivory with some nondescript wall hangings that depicted famous buildings throughout the city. When she opened the curtains to get a view of the surrounding area, she felt an erotic rush as she realized it added an exhibitionist flavor to event. The furniture and bedsheets were Bohemian in style which gave the place a sense of old school charm. Overall, the room was well-kept and inviting. It felt perfect for the night's activities.

As she continued to wander around the room, she began to undress. Her clothing was strewn haphazardly on the desk. At home, she'd typically put her clothes away neatly. But for tonight, there was no need to take such care. She left her front desk uniform and plain white undergarments in a messy pile on the desk.

Naked as she was, she kept pacing and would pause for a moment or two every time she passed in front of the window. The room was high up and she calculated that it would be hard for others to see her thin, nude shape. She wasn't skin and bones by any means, just extremely slender. Her sexiest features were definitely her legs and ass. They were trim but there were also very feminine curves to those areas. Overall, Kitty was a tight little package with lanky yet shapely limbs and an embarrassingly flat chest. She took a good look at her naked self as she paused in front of the mirror and raked her fingers through her long dark hair to give it that 'take me now' look. She wanted to be wild tonight, someone different.

Tonight, she'd be anything but ordinary.

Tonight, she'd be a submissive little slut.

Tonight, she'd be His Fuck Toy.

The moment was close; it was time to prepare herself. On the bed there was a long strip of a white cloth which was neatly placed on pillow, courtesy of the hotel. It looked ordinary and plain in every way, but Kitty knew exactly what it was for.

She picked up the white cloth and walked over to the window again. As she tied the cloth around her head to cover her eyes, she again felt the rush that comes with pushing past boundaries and the thrill of facing the unknown. She could see nothing but the ambient light from the room which bled through the fabric.

Then, she carefully turned and headed for the bed, where she laid down, directly on the center. The pillows were cold and crisp and she placed her head snuggly in between. Kitty had been careful not to disrupt the blankets as she settled into position since she wasn't sure if He would be bothered by a sloppy bed.

There she waited, patiently. She knew it was almost time and that He wouldn't be late. With a body like hers and a face to match, no man would ever keep her waiting. As the minutes ticked by, she found herself growing more eager. Her pussy felt empty and needy. Before long, her fingers found their way to her clit and she played with herself, while she wondered about the identity of the mystery man. For better or worse, she'd never know his name or face. That was the most exciting rule. He could be someone with whom she worked, a superior, a frequent guest, or even a total stranger.

All she knew was that she'd be treated with proper care, and that was all she really needed to know.

The door opened and she put her hands at her side quickly. Pre-masturbation wasn't part of the arrangement; she was only supposed to lay there naked and blindfolded. That had been the only instruction.

When the door shut her heart really began to race. She heard the man come nearer and take off his blazer. She felt more comfortable knowing that he was wearing a suit; he must be a professional of sorts. Just her type.

She remained totally still as the man approached her. Her eyes were open underneath the blindfold. All she could see was light from the ceiling and the silhouette of his figure as he came to her left side. She heard him pull the chair from the desk over with him.

"Name?" he asked firmly.

"Kitty."

"Why are you here?"

She gulped. "I'm your Fuck Toy for tonight, Sir."

"Good. I like that. You are very beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir."

"I have a flight in the morning so we'll need to make this quick. Not that I need your permission."

"Of course not, Sir."

She felt his fingers stroke her hair and trace the outline of her face.

"You're the receptionist girl, aren't you?" he stated, more than asked.

Shit, it was a previous customer. Her face blushed from embarrassment as she swallowed hard. She wondered if they had spoken before, or if he'd return to this hotel in the future and grin at her as she worked behind the desk.

"Yes, I am, Sir."

"What an unexpected treat for me. I've desired you since the first time I saw you. We've never spoken though. Maybe next time I'll conduct all my business in this hotel through you. You would like that, being the horny Fuck Toy that you are. You'll be a businesswoman of sorts. I'll expect you to make my arrangements, then you'll make me cum hard, over and over again. And I'll make you cum too, if you prove to be good at these tasks."

Her toes wiggled with glee. "That sounds good, Sir."

"Good girl. Now, I have a particular fetish, and I hear you do too. I'm going to bind your hands and ankles. You'll be under my control tonight."

"Yes, Sir."

"Bondage is a specialty of mine, and I want to reassure you that it won't hurt. Put your wrists and feet together."

As it turned out, he was right. He used the same type of fabric that was being used as her blindfold, to create a bowtie around her wrists. He did the same with her ankles, and she felt as if her body was being wrapped like a present.

"I have a gift for you," he said. "Good Fuck Toys deserve treats."

"I love gifts and treats."

"Perfect. Are you right handed or left?"

"I'm right handed," she answered.

"Then open your right hand, now."

Kitty complied and she felt an object being placed in her right hand. It only took a few seconds for her to realize what it was. Though she had never used one before, she wasn't ignorant, even when blindfolded.

"A dildo?" she asked.

"A vibrator. Do you have experience with that?"

"No."

"Tell me why."

She gulped. "I'm too embarrassed to buy one. I live with a roommate."

"Fair enough. Now, this one is yours. Keep it safe and use it only when you're home alone."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Let me help you," he said.

He guided her fingers and activated the device on a low setting.

"Put it inside your pussy," he said. "Let me watch you."

Kitty bent her legs in tandem and spread her knees to the side. Her feet were still together in their binding. Naturally she was more than a bit nervous to be putting a vibrating device inside her pussy, especially while blind-folded and in front of Him. But, she did as she was told. In truth, she had often thought of trying a vibrator on her own. The vibrations felt every bit as good as she imagined. It buzzed in her pussy and gave her a real rush that she couldn't get from vaginal intercourse, or masturbation with her fingers.

The pleasure caused her back to arch and her mouth to remain open. Her chin tilted upwards as she began to moan. Sweat began to form along her forehead. Most notably, her pink nipples quickly stiffened.

She was truly enjoying herself, especially knowing that He was becoming aroused by watching her pleasure her own pussy, while she was held in place by his bondage. They were on two sides of a spectrum. Yet He, as a Dominant, and she, as a Submissive, were intensely connected and mutually enjoying this encounter.

"Do you like watching me, Sir?" she asked when she was able to control her breathing, in between the peaks and valleys of her arousal.

"What do you think?"

"Yes Sir, I think you like watching me."

She was fairly confident in her answer, because she had begun to hear his breathing become a bit ragged.

"How do you think it's making me feel?"

"Excited Sir," she answered promptly.

"And how do you think you are affecting my body?"

She licked her lips. "Am I making your cock hard, Sir?"

"Free your left hand from the restraint and put it out to the side. It won't be too difficult to free yourself, and I'll enjoy watching you struggle a bit."

For a moment she wondered if she should stop masturbating with the vibrator, but then she realized that it would slow down the momentum. Plus her pussy felt so good with that mechanical toy inside of her. Selfishly, she kept it in place, hoping that He wouldn't mind.

She tried her hardest to pull her left arm out of the binding and she could soon feel her wrist becoming free. When she heard the sound of Him pulling down his zipper, she found the extra motivation she needed to completely free her arm. Once she pulled her wrist completely out, she took a pause to ponder how aggressive she should be, while she kept the vibrator working hard inside of her wet hole.

Her left hand reached out and she felt it. He was rock hard. His cock was nicely sized and ready for...God knows what.

She stroked him and felt him grow even bigger in her hand. She could swear that it twitched a little as she stroked its length. She marveled that it was so smooth and so hard all at the same time.

"What do you think I want now, Fuck Toy?" he asked.

She thought of all the dirty possibilities. "You want me to suck it, Sir."

"Good girl. Get to work."

A sudden beam of excitement emanated from within her body. She felt like such a naughty girl for being such an excited little cock sucker. But, she couldn't help herself. She loved sucking cock, of that there was no doubt. She kept the vibrator in her pussy and rolled her body to the left so she could take his hardened penis inside her warm mouth. She held it tightly at its base with her left hand as she sucked it furiously.

It was uncomfortable sucking cock in such a pose. But, she loved the challenge of pleasing Him this way. Her legs clenched around the vibrator and she knew she'd soon leave a stain on the bed for the hotel staff to clean afterwards. Maybe she'd leave a tip since she was a huge squirter, although they would never guess it was pussy juice.

She focused all of her energy on sucking and pleasing Him. His moans became quicker and more harsh. She savored the feeling of him bending down and squeezing her flat breast tightly. His strong manhandling of her right tit and pink nipple left her struggling for air, as she shamelessly continued to suck his cock like a madwoman. It made her feel so weak and powerless to be in this position. She loved every second of it.

Even as her neck was getting exhausted from this awkward position, she kept at it with great enthusiasm. It was her desire tonight to please Him at all costs. As an added bonus, she got to experience the joys of giving oral sex while having a vibrator in her pussy for the very first time.

"Where have you been all my life?" he sighed, standing upright again after pulling his hand away. "I wonder what's going through your filthy mind, Kitty."

Kitty simply moaned as she didn't want to stop sucking him off. The extra vibration on his dick had him grabbing her hair with his right hand, while he began to thrust with vigor in to her accepting oral orifice.

She thought, "This room is where I've always wanted to be, while I've been working at this hotel every night. I've been waiting for your cock to bob in and out of my mouth. Now I finally get to be your submissive little slut. I don't care that I have no clue who you are or what you look like. All that matters is this hardness between your legs, that's now in my mouth, and the way you're owning me right now."

"Now lay back," he said. "Back to the original position. It's time for you to cum."

Yes! He must have known from the wetness of the vibrator that her pussy was now so wet that it was leaking. She took the cock out of her mouth and laid flat on the bed, the vibrator still in her pussy.

"Put it all the way inside," he said. "With your other hand, play with your clit. You have such a lovely clitoris, Kitty."

"Thank you, Sir."

She followed his order and put the vibrator all the way inside of her aching pussy. Her other hand played with her clit.

"Fuck yourself with it," he said. "Hard."

She plunged the vibrator in and out of her pussy, fucking herself literally, as she had been told. The hand rubbing her clit was relentless. The pressure built and she felt a pool of liquid forming deep inside of her in her lower region.

"I'm going to cum so fucking hard, Sir," she gasped, haltingly.

"Do it. I need to see this."

After several more moments, she came hard. Her back arched and her legs squirmed as much as they could, given that her ankles were still bound together. Her ass cheeks clenched tightly and she was certain that her face bore a contorted expression as she uttered some garbled words. It became obvious to her that the neatly made bed suddenly had a large wet spot from her successful masturbation. As she came down from her orgasmic peak, she hoped that she had pleased Him greatly.

She soon received her answer in the form of wet gobs of warm cum that hit the upper part of her chest and neck area. Some even hit her chin. Since her mouth was still open from the orgasm and the heavy panting that had followed, she felt a trickle of cum shoot into her mouth from his forceful ejaculation. She swallowed it and wished she could taste more. The majority of the thick white stuff was on her upper chest and not in the vicinity of her mouth, however.

"You are precious," he said in a heavy voice after he came.

He turned off the vibrator for her. Then he reached down and unbound her ankles. Kitty took the opportunity to stretch her legs, which she normally liked to do after she came, spreading her knees far apart so that her pussy was gaping.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Like a slut. Thank you, Sir."

"Ah, what a good slut you are, Kitty. I've left my mark on your chest. You can eat it if you want. I know you will. You're just that type of girl. For now, goodbye my Fuck Toy."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead and tucked his penis away. Then, he left the hotel room.

All Kitty could do was lay there. She wanted to pull her blindfold off before He left and throw her arms around Him to convey the depth of her gratitude. She exercised restraint and refrained because it would have gone against the rules. If He wanted a more meaningful goodbye, He would have indicated that prior to his departure.

So she laid there with the blindfold still on because she had already become comfortable wearing it. She could have fallen asleep right there, but God forbid the cleaning staff would find her in such a compromising position. They'd assume she was a slut, which she, in fact, was. But, she didn't want to cause any distress, since it would be bad for her reputation, and it was still her place of employment.

She licked her lips as she played with the cum on her chest with two fingers. It would be her final act of submission for the night. Lewd thoughts swirled in her mind, much like her fingers swirled in his semen. 'Fuck Toy, is that what he called me?' She smiled and proved him right by licking her messy fingers clean.

The End

Co-writing by SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.