Hotel Hijinks with an Heiress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That much fun?" laughed Charlotte when James failed to give a reply in a reasonable time. "Oh well, it looks like we might have to find some fun of our own." The young woman jumped off the bed and walked over to James on her bare feet, before whispering in a seductive tone, "The type of fun we must never tell Father about."

James nearly jumped through the ceiling. "What!" he exclaimed.

"You know, the type of fun two adults have together in bed," said Charlotte as she preened her pretty blonde hair. "Making love, or sexual intercourse if you like. What's the matter, Doctor James Banks? You aren't some sort of prude, are you?"

"No, but it's just that we obviously aren't married," said James. "And if your father finds out ..."

"Father suspects nothing, nor will he ever find out," said Charlotte with confidence. "And no, we aren't married obviously, but you don't have to be married to enjoy making love. I'm a woman, you're a man, and that's all you need, isn't it? Come on James, you can't tell me you haven't longed for some pleasurable company with a female during those long, lonely nights in the Valley of the Kings?"

True, James had indeed thought about how he would love to enjoy pleasures with an attractive woman while in his tent after hours of fruitless digging in sand. And Charlotte was a very beautiful young woman. But the fear of Humphrey Herbert made James not feel sexually excited, but as though he was about to vomit.

Once more, Charlotte appeared to read his mind. "How afraid of my father are you, James?"

"Very, very afraid." James saw no point in denying it.

"Yes, Father is very much aware that you are afraid of him. Most people are afraid of him. So, what then are the chances of you ever seducing me?"

"I guess very remote," said James.

"Exactly, Father would never suspect anything because it would never enter his mind that we would be in bed together. Plus, Father thinks I would wait until my wedding night before I made myself available to a man. He is from a very different era where no well-brought up young woman would ever dream of doing such things before getting married."

Inside his underpants, James felt the stirring of his erection at the sight of the seductive barefoot blonde as she returned to the bed, lying back in a seductive pose. "Come and join me James," the girl urged, stroking the bed covers beside herself.

James removed his shoes and went to lie on the bed beside Charlotte, the pretty young woman stroking his forehead and forearms. "So handsome and such firm muscles," the heiress observed, before she moved her pretty face into James' handsome face and they exchanged a kiss. Their kiss was shallow at first, just on the lips but this soon became more passionate. James and Charlotte French-kissed deeply, their tongues inter-twining. Inside his underpants, James could feel his erection rising higher and higher with each second, while inside her panties Charlotte's vagina tingled, the young woman getting wet and sticky between her legs.

James moved his hands to Charlotte's petite young body, feeling the girl's fine figure through her flapper dress, and Charlotte's nimble fingers found their way to James' chest. Charlotte unbuttoned each of James's buttons one by one, and her pretty blue eyes registered pleasure at what lay underneath.

"So much hair," she purred, stroking James' chest hair. "So masculine, so appealing. I don't have any hair like that on my chest, James."

"I'm very glad to hear it," said James.

"But I do have two things on my chest that you don't have but I think you will like. Take off my dress, James."

"Really?" James asked, his brown eyes bulging. Men did not normally remove young ladies' clothing. True, it would have been more difficult in years past considering the layers of clothes women wore, but even though removing Charlotte's short flapper-style dress would be easier logistically, it still seemed wrong.

Charlotte laughed. "You're not shy, are you?"

"No, of course not," said James, still trying to get up the confidence to remove the girl's dress.

"Well come on then silly, take off my dress."

James placed his hands on the hem of Charlotte's dress as she knelt on the bed, and slowly pulled it up over her head, the young archaeologist feeling short of breath as Charlotte's white panties came into view. He could only imagine the delightful, private, feminine areas of the young heiress that her underwear covered; her pubic hair, her bare bottom and between her legs her vagina. James's imagination saw his hands sliding up the legs of Charlotte's panties, feeling the soft, warm skin of the thighs on her shapely legs.

The sights of Charlotte's flat stomach and the swelling of her young breasts covered by her brassiere were just as good to James as the girl lifted her arms to allow James to remove her dress altogether, and the pretty, barefoot blonde looked a sight to behold as she removed her headband and they once more French-kissed.

"Now, it's my turn to remove your clothes and see what lies underneath," said Charlotte. James was definitely open to this idea, and felt Charlotte's hands on his feet removing his socks, before the girl removed his shirt altogether, leaving the handsome young man's muscular torso exposed. Then Charlotte's hands moved to his trousers, unbuttoning and sliding them down, leaving James wearing white boxer shorts that bulged noticeably at the front, much to Charlotte's amusement.

"I think you like this, don't you?" teased Charlotte, stroking James's erection through his underpants with her soft fingers.

"I think you're right," said James, feeling the pleasure of the young lady's touch.

"Father wouldn't approve," giggled Charlotte. "Just like he wouldn't approve of me doing this."

Charlotte unfastened and removed her bra with a flourish, James feeling his penis throbbing at the sight of her young, firm and perfectly symmetrical breasts, relatively large for her slim figure but not so large as to be comical rather than sexual. His mouth watering at the sight of Charlotte's beautiful breasts, James' hands trembled as they again French-kissed and James cupped the girl's breasts in his hands. They felt so sexy as he stroked and caressed them, the pretty heiress feeling the area between her legs tingling and her panties getting damp at his strong hands as James massaged her breasts, his fingers lingering on her already hard nipples. Charlotte writhed in pleasure, the toes on her pretty bare feet clenching and un-clenching at the sensations inside her panties.

"I think you might burst your underwear if you keep it on," said Charlotte. "Let me take care of that for you."

James felt his penis throbbing all the more as Charlotte pulled down and removed his underpants, the girl allowing her hand to brush his erection as she did so.

"Now your turn with me," Charlotte giggled, kneeling on the bed beside him, indicating her white panties.

If removing a young lady's dress was forbidden, then removing her panties seemed the pinnacle of taboo. His hands trembling, James took hold of Charlotte's panties, the young man able to feel the firm cheeks of the girl's bottom through the white fabric. His eyes feasted on the glorious sight of the curls of blonde pubic hair that covered Charlotte's feminine mound, and James was unable to resist a peek over Charlotte's shoulder to check out her backside. The young man was delighted by the glorious sight of what the back of Charlotte's panties had concealed; the firm, white, shapely cheeks of her bare bottom and James thought that if he could be an inanimate object for just 24 hours, then a pair Charlotte's panties would be his choice. Covering Charlotte's firm young bottom, her triangle of blonde pubic hair and of course her vagina would be close to Utopia.

With Charlotte's panties now down around her knees, the young flapper moved so she was on her back, her legs extended. James continued to pull her underwear down to her pretty little bare feet, and his heart raced with desire as he caught sight of the slim, pink oval shape of Charlotte's vagina, looking so pretty in her pubic hair. As Charlotte opened her legs wider to get comfortable on the bed, James was treated to the sight of a far more private area of the young heiress; the tight, star-fish shape of her anus.

James lay on the bed beside her, and he and Charlotte, both completely naked now, exchanged a deep, passionate French kiss. Charlotte's hands explored James' fine figure and his perfect muscle tone, while James's hands explored Charlotte's beautiful young body, concentrating on the pretty blonde's shapely breasts and the soft skin of her bare bottom.

Charlotte's hands moved to James's groin, the young archaeologist feeling the heiress's hands stroking his penis and teasing his balls with gentle fingers. Likewise, James moved a hand to Charlotte's pubic area, stroking her blonde curls, to which the girl smiled and squirmed, moaning in pleasure at this firm touch to her private feminine hair.

The area between her legs feeling like it was ablaze, Charlotte opened her legs wide, a seductive and flirtatious smile on her pretty face making it clear to James what she wanted. Looking down Charlotte's nubile young body from her firm breasts down her flat stomach to her pubic hair, James could see the girl's vagina was open like a pretty pink flower, one impossible to resist.

Climbing his masculine fit body on top of her, staring into Charlotte's pretty blue eyes, both wild with desire, James pushed his throbbing erection into the moist, dark confines of Charlotte's vagina. The young woman gasped in pleasure as he entered her, writhing on the mattress when his manhood pushed deeper and deeper into her, the toes on her bare feet clenching at the sensation. James could feel how hot and wet the young heiress was inside her vagina, his penis well lubricated by her female dampness.

Now fully inside Charlotte, James's dark brown pubic hair intertwined with Charlotte's blonde pubic hair as he thrust deeper inside her, causing the girl to squeal in excitement and push her pussy forward to meet his strong thrust. Again James pushed deep into Charlotte's vagina feeling the head of his penis against her cervix as the girl pushed her vulva towards him. Charlotte again squealed with pleasure as her clitoris tingled constantly, making her wetter and wetter between her legs.

The wonderful, soft, musty and alluring feminine smell from Charlotte's vagina served to drive James's desire to even greater heights, and the young man held his lover close as he pumped at her pussy hard and fast, the hairs on his chest tickling the sensitive skin of Charlotte's bare breasts. Sweat formed on both of their bodies due to the humid Cairo night and the passion of the sex. To increase the pleasure for both of them, Charlotte lifted her legs from the bed and wrapped them around James's torso, her toes tickling the skin of his back.

Sweat pouring down her face, Charlotte felt the pleasure in her pussy turn from tingling sensations into one huge wave of delight that swept her young body starting in her clitoris, travelling through her vagina and into her anus, traveling up into her rectum as her muscles tightened. Her nipples feeling like they might explode, Charlotte screamed and writhed as she reached her orgasm with a rush of sticky wetness from her vulva that soaked James's already saturated groin.

James's own orgasm was just 20 seconds behind that of Charlotte. The young man felt his own muscles constrict and his testicles tighten as he reached his climax. Due to a long period of celibacy, working long hours in the dusty the Valley of the Kings with no female company the young man's orgasm was especially intense and inside Charlotte, extremely fruitful. His penis ejaculated a tidal wave of sticky white semen up Charlotte's vagina and into her uterus, before he withdrew from the girl, both of them lying naked and sweaty on the bed, recovering their respective breaths.

"That was incredible," gasped James, still unable to believe that he had enjoyed the best sex of his life with the daughter of his financial backer.

"It was indeed," Charlotte agreed, turning on her side to face James, her bare breasts, pubic hair and legs making it look like she was posing for a nude painting. She indicated her bag. "Could you please pass me my bag, James?"

"Sure," said James, retrieving the bag and handing it to Charlotte, who extricated her cigarettes, holder and lighter from the bag.

"Take one for yourself," Charlotte invited James, who readily accepted.

"Thank you," said James as he lit his cigarette and they both relaxed by smoking, James enjoying the sight of Charlotte's full-frontal nudity, with her bare bottom reflected in a mirror.

"The only down side of tonight is that we can never tell anyone about tonight," said Charlotte, as she raised her cigarette holder to her mouth and took a deep drag. "If Father found out what we did ..."

" ... he would kill me," James concluded.

"That's a pretty accurate observation," said Charlotte. "Father doesn't approve of any young woman making herself available to any man outside of marriage, much less his own daughter. And we want Father in a good mood, if we are to convince him to continue funding the expedition."

"So how long are you both in Cairo?" James asked.

"A week," said Charlotte. The young woman smiled seductively as she and James ground out their cigarettes. "So that means, you get to enjoy the pleasure of my company for the next seven nights."

"I certainly will look forward to that," said James. More of what he and Charlotte had done on this hot Egyptian evening was something that definitely appealed to him.

"I'd probably better be going back to my own room now," said Charlotte, the nubile naked girl jumping off the bed, James seeing her vagina as she did so. "Do you have a handkerchief I might borrow?"

"Yes, I have one right here," said James, taking a clean white cotton handkerchief which he handed to Charlotte.

"Thank you," said Charlotte, taking it and walking over to the sink on her bare feet, James admiring her bare bottom. "I need to freshen up and make myself presentable, in case I bump into Father on my way back," she explained.

James reminded himself that he probably should not be observing Charlotte and gaining pleasure from watching her wet the handkerchief and wash the sweat from her naked body, but Charlotte did not seem to mind. He was even more amazed when the girl soaked the handkerchief even more, and used it to wash James's semen and her own vaginal wetness from between her legs, and then around the cheeks of her bottom. The thoroughly modern young lady was not at all perturbed by his presence simply did it as casually as washing her face, then rinsed out the handkerchief and leaving it to dry on the edge of the sink. Times really were changing.

Both Charlotte and James dressed simultaneously, Charlotte covering her breasts with her bra, then putting on her pink dress and pulling up her panties, adjusting them so they were comfortable around her vagina and her bottom. Slipping on her shoes and adjusting her bobbed hair around her pink headband, Charlotte looking as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth and that she would not even dream of doing the things she had done less than an hour earlier.

"Well, goodnight Charlotte," said James, as the girl turned to leave.

"Yes, goodnight James," replied Charlotte. "I will see you tomorrow morning. I will see you during the day for your meetings with Father." The young heiress then put the seductive look back on her pretty face and whispered, "And I will most definitely see you in here tomorrow night."

THE END – PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

12