Hotel Hijinx Pt. 02

Story Info
Four best friends go on a trip they'll never forget.
8.8k words
4.46
15.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers

* This is the 2nd part of a 2 part story, I have spent a lot of time on it so I hope you like it! It's a slow burn compared to my other stuff, but I hope you still really enjoy! (i have become very attached to the characters already) This is a male on male story, with heavy themes of mind control*

George groaned as he woke. God, what had happened this time. His head throbbed and his jaw ached mysteriously, he had an odd taste in his mouth and felt oddly satisfied. Had he had sex? He thought about the girl he could have brought home, petite, beautiful, a moaner. He could feel someone lying next to him, their breath on tickling his neck. He turned with a grin to see who his conquest had been to find Aaron passed out next to him. His memories like always were broken up and confusing, but he remembered with painful clarity the feeling of Aaron's dick sliding into his mouth, and the ensuing pleasure he had felt.

'Oh, shit shit shit!' he said jumping out of the bed, and bracing his arms around his head, pacing around the foot of the bed as Aaron stirred. He didn't bother to watch as Aaron went through the same process of sleep, to confusion and to realisation. He met his eyes as they looked at him horrorstruck.

'We...'

'Yeah...' George said grimly.

Aaron seemed to be trying to sift through his cloudy memories.

'But we didn't... you know?'

George knew what he was asking. Had they fucked. He grimaced as he thought back to the night before.

'No.'

'Ok,' he breathed a sigh of relief and George couldn't help the small part of him being offended by his relief. 'That would have made things messier.'

'Messier?!' George cried exasperated.

'You know what I mean,' he said, and despite George's horror at what he already had done, he did know exactly what he meant.

'How did this even happen?!' Aaron asked then, 'I remember you coming in and- did you drug me?!'

'Yes,' he said through a sigh, 'but only because Ethan and Jake drugged me first.'

'Oh god,' Aaron said, 'Ethan and Jake. You think?'

'They were all over each other when I was with them,' George said and Aaron stood up.

'Come on, we have to go check on them.'

He stood up from the bed and then glanced down, realising he was still naked from the waist down.

'I'll... um, put some clothes on first,' he said awkwardly as George groaned, leaning his head against the wardrobe in an attempt to stay sane, at the same time as trying to hide the excitement he felt all over again at the sight of his dick.

The bedroom door was closed and Aaron knocked warily, unsure of what he would find.

'Yeah, come in,' Ethan's voice came dejectedly from inside the room.

They opened the door to find Ethan sat at the end of their bed, wearing a top and shorts he definitely had not been wearing the day before, his glasses were broken on the floor beside him. His head was in his hands and when they entered he raised it to give them a dejected look, running a hand through his hair and sighing.

'Hi guys,' he said in a low voice.

'Hey,' Aaron said approaching him slowly, 'you ok?'

'Not really no,' he said gesturing to the door to their ensuite bathroom. 'He's been in there for over an hour, he won't come out.'

They all looked over at the door and Ethan dropped his head into his hands again.

'What happened?' Aaron whispered.

'What do you think happened,' he said miserably into the floor, 'we had sex, and now Jake wont forgive me for it.'

'Oh,' Aaron said, exchanging a look with George.

Ethan raised his head to look at them both, 'did you guys...?'

'No,' George said quickly, 'I mean, we did some stuff, but we didn't get that far.'

'Great,' Ethan said bitterly, 'then I really am the bad guy here, I fucking used my friend, hell, I might as well have raped him.'

'No, you didn't!' Aaron said, sitting beside him. 'Jake knows that. None of us knew what we were doing!'

'I'm so sorry,' he said, crying now as he looked to the two of them, 'I did this to you too, tricked George, made you both into these sex crazed versions of ourselves!'

'Yeah, you tricked me,' George said approaching Ethan and crouching in front of him so he couldn't avoid looking at him. 'Just like Jake tricked you, and the fucking hotel tricked Jake. Let's not pretend that they're the ones at fault here, not you.'

Ethan nodded and gulped, brushing away his tears.

'He's never going to forgive me,' he whispered.

'George,' Aaron said softly, 'maybe you should try and talk to him. Out of the three of us you're the most likely to understand what he's going through.'

'But, you're way closer friends with him, and... yeah, yeah you're right,' he trailed off, realising just how close he had come to waking up this morning in the same position.

He approached the bathroom door and heaved a heavy sigh before knocking.

'Jake? Jake, it's me. Will you let me in? I want to talk,' he said, waiting for a sound. He could only hear the sound of the shower slapping on the tiles beneath it. He was just about to knock again when he heard the click of the latch. Gingerly he opened the door and closed it behind him.

The room was full of steam from the shower, fogging up the glass mirror and making the air thick and wet. His eyes fell on Jake who was sat wide eyed and pale faced on the toilet seat, he had a towel around his waist and his hair was dripping onto his lap from where he had clearly been sat under the showers constant cascade for the last hour.

George said nothing as he reached into the shower and turned off the flow, ignoring his arm getting soaked. Then he turned to the window, inching it open so that a cool breeze entered the room, and allowed the fog to seep out slowly.

He approached Jake and sat in front of him on the floor, leaning against the sink waiting for him to speak.

'I'm sorry,' he muttered, his voice broken, at this angle George could see his face was puffy and his eyes red from tears.

'You have nothing to be sorry for,' George said calmly, his own issues with Aaron seeming to be incredibly insignificant now he was face to face with Jake. He looked broken and afraid, and George had no idea how he would be able to provide him any comfort.

'I do. I tied you up, and drugged you, and... and' he shuddered violently, 'I just feel so dirty,' he whispered and George's chest tightened.

'You're not dirty, and you're not to blame. You were drugged against your will, and everything after that is not your fault.'

'But if I hadn't run out-'

'If you hadn't run out you wouldn't have had the food? You don't know that. Plus you were already suffering from the effects then too, no one can blame you for getting upset and leaving, and no one does.'

'Thanks,' he said in a small voice.

They were quiet for a while before George plucked up the courage to ask the question.

'So, do you want to talk about what happened?'

'No,' he said quietly.

'That's ok,' George said, 'but you let me in here, which makes me think you want my help.'

He looked at George nervously, 'did you and Aaron do it too?'

'No,' he told him honestly, 'but we did foreplay stuff, I can still taste it,' he admitted and Jake nodded.

'Me too, I came in here to try and wash away the taste, but I don't trust drinking any of the water in case it's drugged as well. So I just sat in the shower instead, made sure not to drink any of the water though,' he said miserably.

George felt a wash of pity for his friend, 'we'll fix this, you know that right? Ethan's smart, and Aaron's strong, and we're... well we're both bloody well determined.'

'That's the thing though,' Jake said, 'I don't know what I want anymore.'

'What do you mean?' he asked.

'I really enjoyed it George, like it was the best fricken moment of my life. You must have enjoyed your time with Aaron too?'

George thought back to the night before, and realised he had been happy, it was only since he woke that he had become so embarrassed and ashamed.

'Yeah, I did.'

'Yeah, thought so. And I know they did too,' he said gesturing to the doorway. That won't go away, not ever. We'll always know, always remember. And I don't know how long these feelings will stay with us, will we always feel like this from now on? Are we gay now forever?'

'No, we're not gay,' George said exasperatedly.

'No? You thought about any girls recently?'

'No, but-'

'Do it, do it now, try and get yourself turned on.'

'Jake I-'

'It wont work. I've been trying. I tried yesterday, that's where I went. Found some girls, paid them to suck me off, but I couldn't get it up. The only thing that worked was imagining it was.... that I was with...'

'Ethan?' George finished quietly and Jake nodded, tears springing into his eyes again.

'Is he still out there?' he asked.

'Yes, he's a wreck, going on about saying he effectively raped you.'

Jake sighed, 'god he's such a good guy. I don't deserve him. No one does, I've always thought that.'

He laughed then, a bitter odd laugh that made George raise his eyebrows.

'Want to know something hilarious?' he said in an odd voice.

'What?' George asked.

'I always wondered who Ethan would eventually lose his virginity to, guess the jokes on me,' he said and George smiled an insincere smile back. Jake was a mess, but he was making valid points. Points that scared George. Was he really gay? He tried to get a grasp on what he was feeling, but his emotions were so erratic they were hard to pin down. But as his thoughts naturally slid on to Aaron, everything stilled, as though he were the calm in the middle of the raging sea, the only thing that made sense.

'What are you thinking?' Jake asked then and George looked up from his reverie.

'I was thinking about something Ethan said, outside. That the drug made us into sex crazed versions of ourselves.'

'Yeah? What about it?'

'I don't think that's right,' he said, and Jake scoffed.

'I dunno, sounds about right to me.'

'No. If we were sex crazed we would be jumping on anything that moved. I know,' he continued as Jake tried to interrupt, 'we were, well, keen. But we were keen for one person alone. It's almost like the drug is recreating other emotions, like obsession, desire, possession...'

'Love?' Jake finished and George nodded.

'Yeah,' George had been skirting around the word, but it was the simple truth.

'Shit man, you're right. And as crazy as it sounds, a part of me wants to stay here forever.'

'Forever Bliss Hotel huh?' George said, suddenly the name didn't sound so cheesy.

'Huh, yeah I guess so. Anyway, moving on from what happened last night,' he said and for the first time since George had entered the bathroom Jake sat upright. 'What are we gunna do now?'

'Well firstly I think we should go out there, and show Ethan that you aren't going to be pressing charges against him anytime soon.'

'Does he think that?!' Jake asked shocked.

'I don't know, but he needs to know you're ok at the least.'

'Yeah, yeah, I am ok. You've helped a lot thanks. I guess I'm just a little sore now,' he smiled weakly. 'I honestly don't think I regret it, but I just wish it had been my own conscious decision to go through with.'

'Tell him that,' George said gently, and followed Jake as he opened the door to the bedroom. Ethan stood up as soon as they walked in an unreadable expression of hurt, and guilt and shame mixed together in his face. Jake said nothing, but approached Ethan and just hugged him.

Aaron looked to George with a small smile and he returned it, relieved to have saved their friends friendship, and even possibly more.

Jake looked up at Ethan, 'It's okay,' he said simply, 'I'm okay... we're okay.'

Ethan's face broke into a relieved smile and he hugged him tighter.

After a while George coughed lightly and Jake broke out of the hug. With a grateful look towards George, he nodded at him to continue.

'So, Jake and I were discussing in there the nature of the drug.'

'We were doing the same thing,' Aaron said, catching Ethan's eye.

'Ok well let's compare theories then. Jake and I believe the emotional state the drug creates is similar to that of, love.'

All of the boys went quiet but George continued with a new-found courage, 'we're obsessed with each other. Not just sexually but emotionally. Seeing Ethan's concern for Jake, it made me realise that it's not just sex. It's changing our very desires before our eyes and manifesting them into the perfect partner.'

'Yes, I agree,' Ethan nodded, 'we were on a similar track. But we were noting that fact that it has coupled us off. For example Aaron and I have no interest in each other, nor I for you et cetera. Not anything above our usual friendship that is,' he added. 'It calls to question how those distinctions were made and what would happen, for example if Jake and yourself were left alone after eating the food, would your interest change instead for each other or would the designated connections stay the same?'

'They would stay the same,' George said certain, 'I don't know if you remember last night, but I was unable to stop eating. It all tasted so incredible, but you broke me away by talking about Aaron specifically. I think otherwise I would have just carried on, until I thought of him on my own.'

'You raise a solid argument,' Ethan nodded. 'To me that suggests more human involvement with the drug, possibly even technical aspects to it. But, enough theorising for now, what do we do about our immediate situation? We can't eat and we can't drink, so we can't stay here forever.'

'So we leave,' Aaron said confidently, 'and I guess see how our emotions feel over time? Whether we stay like we are now, or whether we... lose interest.'

George felt a pang in his chest at the idea that Aaron would lose interest in him, but he also felt afraid that he wouldn't, what would that mean?

They agreed to pack their things and head to the airport. George and Aaron returning to their room leaving Ethan and Jake to pack and talk about the night before.

'I'm glad they're okay,' Aaron said as he sat on the bed with his bag and pile of clothes, folding them one at a time into his bag.

'Yeah,' George said, collapsing onto the bed beside him, not in the mood to pack just yet.

'Are we okay?' he asked quietly and George looked at him in surprise, his face was nervous and embarrassed.

'Of course we are,' George said sitting up with a smile, 'don't worry about me.'

'I do though. I don't know if it's the drug, I don't care if it is. But I worry about you, I care about you a lot. I did before but, it's different now.'

'I care about you too,' George said. He knew it was going to happen this time, and he didn't stop it. Aaron leaned in for a gentle kiss, so gentle that he barely felt it as he brushed his lips against his.

'I mean,' Aaron said, his smile pulling into a cheeky grin, 'you practically told me you loved me in there.'

'Shut up,' George said, reaching for a pillow and smacking him around the head with it.

'Oh it's like that is it?' Aaron laughed, grabbing his own pillow and blocking George's second blow with one of his own, tackling him easily so that he straddled his legs pinning him down. Their breathless laughter died and Aaron leaned down to kiss him again, George kissed him back relishing in the taste and smell of him, he groaned, and covered his face with his hands.

Aaron pulled away, and George felt an ache as he moved away from him, he wanted him close, wanted him forever touching him.

'What's wrong?' he asked

'I don't know, it's all just so confusing.'

'I know.'

'I just wish I knew what I wanted,' he said sadly.

'I know what I want,' Aaron shrugged and George peaked at him from behind his fingers.

'You do?'

'Yeah,' he said calmly, 'I know it's a crazy fucked up situation, and when we are high on that crap, I hate it. It's wrong. But this right here? I feel like myself, you are yourself, and god I love it. I want it. Everyday.'

'You mean you want...me?' George asked quietly and Aaron smiled.

'I guess I do,' he said and George returned his smile half heartedly, wondering what would happen once they got back home. Aaron seemed to read his mind and he too looked sadly at his hands. He reached out and took George's and squeezed it. It felt nice.

'Come on,' he said, 'let's pack.'

Soon they had gathered their belongings and were leaving the suite. Ethan had mended his glasses with duct tape, but they were still sat slightly lopsided on his face. All of them were quiet, not wanting to talk about what had happened in the few short day since they arrived, and not about what was to come once they left.

They headed into the reception to see a different female clerk behind the desk.

'Just keep walking,' Ethan said, walking protectively in front of Jake who smiled thinly. They were approaching the exit when the clerk appeared between them and the doors.

'Can I ask where you are going?' She asked.

'Nowhere, were just popping out to the shops. We'll be back later,' Aaron said firmly.

She smiled but the smile didn't reach her eyes. 'With all your belongings?'

'Just step aside lady,' Jake said angrily.

Ethan raised a hand to him, 'look just let us go, and we won't have to resort to any unnecessary actions.'

'No,' she said simply. 'You cannot leave until your let is finished. According to our documents you have another 48 hours minimum until your scheduled checkout, which of course you are more than welcome to extend.'

'You can't be serious?!' George said and the lady flicked her gaze to him.

'I am very serious George, you cannot leave this building.'

'How do you know his name?' Aaron says icily.

'We know all your names Aaron, we know lots of things about you. We care about you here at Forever Bliss.'

'But you're holding us hostage? That's what you're trying to say?'' Jake spat, Ethan barely holding him back from jumping on her.

Her voice dropped and her smile tightened, 'you all need to calm down.'

Instantly her voice washed over them like ice, the impact causing him to gasp.

'Now. You will listen to me. You will not leave, you cannot leave. This is a small island, you will be removed from the plane and brought back to us even if you manage to leave this hotel. Any other place you stay at will report your location to us. So, you will return to your room immediately, your food and drink will be brought to you in due cause.'

They slowly turned and one by one shuffled back into the staircase and back to the suite, unable to stop their feet from moving. Silently walking without a struggle, the clerk following behind them with her broad smile. Once they were all inside she shut the door, and the noise shook them from the trance.

'Ok how the hell did she do that?!' Aaron cried, but no one had an answer for him.

'It's gotta be some sort of hypnosis,' Ethan tried to reason, 'perhaps brought on from a sound stimuli whilst we sleep?'

'I don't care how she's doing it,' Jake said, fear evident in his shaking voice 'she's about to bring another one of those trolleys in here and we're all going to lose our minds, starting with me and George.'

Aaron looked at George and gave him a sympathetic smile.

'What can we do?' He said defeatedly.

'Barricade ourselves in the bedrooms?' Aaron suggested.

'But we're starving, and dehydrated, that's only a temporary fix,' said Ethan.

'But it's enough to give us extra time to think of something better,' George said, 'I think we do it.'

They headed towards the nearest bedroom.

'Wait,' Aaron said. 'Maybe we should, separate.'

'Why?' George asked him.

'If it doesn't work, maybe if we're separating ourselves then it will stop us doing anything we don't want to do. Jake with me and George with Ethan. We already know that we won't do anything with each other's partner.'

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers