Hotel Hook-up

Story Info
A night of passion at the hotel.
1k words
3.87
11.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You looked at me from across the hotel bar. My black dress mesmerized you, as you couldn't keep your eyes off my bare shoulders and cleavage. I motioned for you to come over and join me. You took one last gulp of your drink and joined me at my booth.

"You've been watching me the last hour," I said.

"I'm sorry to stare, you just look beautiful," you said.

I blushed a little, which complimented my dark hair.

"You're not bad looking yourself," I add, moving closer and grasping your arm. "I like a big strong confident man like you"

You fidget a little bit as you look down my dress, wondering if I was wearing a strapless bra.

"I'm not," I say, reading your mind. "Would you like to see?"

You nod your head.

"Order a bottle of champagne and meet me up in room 529 in 30 minutes. I'll be waiting".

As I got up, I kissed your cheek and my hand touched your crouch. I gave you a wink and walked out of the bar.

Half an hour later, you're knocking on the door, a bottle of red wine in hand. I open the door and your eyes get wide as you see me in a white robe. My cascading hair flowing downs my back. "Come in" I motion with my finger.

The second the door closes your mouth is on mine, our tongues becoming familiar with eacother and our hands moving up and down our backsides. You cup my ass over my robe and I let out a small moan. I move you away and take off your shirt, revealing your nice, sculpted body. I put playful kisses along your collarbone and you get more handsy. You reach under my robe and cup my butt again, rewarding you with a more audible moan.

You like my smooth ass and your other hands comes around and under to grasp the other cheek, rubbing them, molding them, and making love to them with your hands. I'm kissing you more and my hands tug on your belt. You get the idea and you stop to take off your pants. You stand there in your underwear with a big tent poking through. I snicker and bend over and give your crotch a little kiss and hold your dick through the fabric. I can feel it pulsating, ready to escape. I slide down the last of your clothes and your monster breaks free, standing inches from my face.

I stand up and untie my robe and let it slide off, revealing my completely nude body, my full breasts, sexy belly, smooth crotch region and long, slender legs. We kiss again and I can feel your penis pushed up against my body. Maybe the feeling of my boobs against you has a factor.

I slide down your body, leaving kisses along the way until I'm at level of your member. I give it a few licks before I dive in and you're in my mouth. I bob back of forth, making noises as I rub my clit while I suck your cock. Your breath gets more ragged and you place your hands behind my head, pushing me to go deeper, which I do. The feeling of my tongue and the pressure is a lot to handle and I can sense you're close. I stop and stand back up. You look a little upset that I stopped but it was brief. I pushed you onto the bed and climb on you. We kiss more and you begin to fondle my boobs, pinching my nipples and licking them. This is a huge turn on for me, because I begin grinding on your penis, my pussy gliding on you, making your rod wet.

You pull me close and turn us over so I'm on the bottom and you turn yourself around so your dick is back in my face. The moment I felt your tongue on my pussy I moaned and resumed my blowjob from earlier.

You're very good with your tongue, putting it against my clit and giving it gentle smacks while your gently prod my pussy with two fingers, slowly at first but as I sucked harder you increased your speed and even added a third finger.

I can feel a climax building, but my moan is muffled by your cock cumming into my mouth and I achieve orgasm. I swallow your substance and you move away to rejoin me. We catch our breath for a moment before we begin touching each other. I reach into the bedside table and pull out a condom and slide it onto your hardened dick.

I lay you down and straddle you again, this time lining up our genitals and gently lower myself on you. Your dick is suddenly engulfed in my heat as I push all the way down to the hilt. I begin the motions and moaning as you hump me back, my breasts bouncing with each trust. I begin to go faster and faster and you grab my boobs again, playing with my nipples. It's too much for me and I grind on you as I cum, but you aren't done. You pick me up and lay me over the edge of the bed and roll me to my front.

You enter from behind; skin slapping against skin, moans of pleasure increase as you approach orgasm. I loose count of how many times I came in the last few minutes. You tense up and pull out of my soaked pussy and pull off the condom and jerk yourself until you cum on my back.

We collapse on the bed and catch out breaths. I give you a kiss and head to the bathroom to clean up, leaving you to straighten up.

When I come back out, you hear the sound of water running and I find you putting your clothes back on. "You're not done yet," I say. "Bring that wine in here and take a bath with me". I disappear into the bathroom.

One thing was clear to you now, it was going to take a lot to fully satisfy her, and you were ok with that, as long as she continued to make you cum. You grab the wine and head into to the bathroom, where she is already in the tub and you close the door behind you.