Hotel Houston

Story Info
After years of wishing, I finally take the plunge.
1.5k words
71.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove down the road, I thought about the wisdom of what I was doing. I considered the risks, the rewards... The rewards: they always won out in my internal debate. I had a craving for something my wife simply couldn't supply, something always within my reach, yet not quite -- a warm, pulsing cock.

I am what you'd consider a "straight" guy, but I had always been interested in the human penis and simply having one wasn't enough. In college I finally broke down and came clean with my best friend who as it happened, had the same interests. We spent about a year exploring each other's desires in secret until we both moved away. Since then, I lived with the memory of Kurt's beautiful member completely at my disposal. And now, years since, the absence has only served to create a bigger desire for what I couldn't get - until today.

In the midst of a few stressful weeks at work, I recently started chatting with some guys like me over the internet, and after a while hit it off with a guy named Rich. He sounded a lot like me, wanted the same things and actually had a pretty good sense of humor. He said he traveled to Houston almost weekly, and had been getting really bored with TV and fast food eaten on the edge of the bed in his hotel room. Finally, after a week or two of conversation, I decided to meet up with him at his hotel. So there I was driving down the road just minutes from... what, I didn't know.

I circled the hotel lot a couple of times, thinking it's now or never. So I pulled into a spot and decided it would be now. I walked into the hotel bar and knew immediately which guy was Rich. He was well built, just under six foot with a kind of awkward smile on his face. I went up to the bar and ordered a beer. "Are you Rich?" I said.

"Not really." He replied with a smile.

I caught the joke and chuckled. "Tom." I said, extending a hand.

"Nice to meet you finally" he replied. His handshake was firm. I suddenly felt at ease, like this guy was no threat, rather like a friend I hadn't seen for years. We continued some small talk, and decided to have another couple of beers up in his room. He led me up to room 220 and as I shut the door behind me he startled me with the question: "So what do you want to happen tonight?"

I thought about it and sat down on the bed. "To be honest, I want us both to be comfortable, and... beyond that, I have to say I really want to see you naked."

"I'm not gay, you know. I mean, now that we're here, I don't know what I want."

I was caught off guard, but for some reason, not upset. "I'm actually glad you have reservations, so do I. I won't be mad if we don't do anything but talk, I feel really very comfortable with you."

He sighed a breath of relief. "That's really cool. You see, I like women a lot, but picking up a girl for a one-nighter is so complicated, and I know that you want to be as discrete as I do. Yet, I'm not really into dicks; does that make sense?"

"It does, totally." I said. "I don't even want to have sex with another girl because with a girl it's love, with a guy, well..." I thought a minute. "I really don't want to have "sex" with a guy either, but there's one thing that I do want, and that's to feel another man's cock. Maybe you think that's weird."

"Actually, I don't really understand it, but I think I like what you're saying." He shifted and I could see he was trying to adjust his stiffening penis. He saw me looking down and said, "would you like to see it?"

I smiled. "If you're ok with it." To my surprise, he proceeded to take off all his clothes. He may not be "gay" but he wasn't shy about his body, and for good reason! Now that he was naked he suddenly got nervous - like, "what am I supposed to do now?" I didn't waste time, however, and moved across the bed so I was sitting facing him. I slowly reached up and ran my fingers down his very firm abs. I did it again this time starting at his chest, brushing his nipples. He let out a deep breath and I saw his eyes were closed. Now I knew what he wanted was exactly what I wanted, and that's what he got.

"Would you like to lay down?" He nodded and I guided him so he lay on his stomach. I started to massage his shoulders and turned his head to look at me. In answer to his look I said "I'm not trying to seduce you, I'm just admiring your body."

Another sigh of relief. "You know, I work out every day and I almost never hear a compliment. It really caught me off guard, but I like it." I continued for almost an hour moving from his shoulders to his back to his ass and all the way to his feet. He finally turned himself over, glanced at me and closed his eyes again. I continued to massage his feet this time moving up his body to his chest. His penis just laid there in total relaxation until I began lightly running my fingers up and down his torso. At that, he began to breathe heavier and blood started to fill his member even though I still had yet to touch it.

When he started to moan, I decided to take the next step and brushed his dick with my fingertips. It twitched, and he let out a full moan. After a few minutes of that, I couldn't wait any longer and I shifted my position so my face was right in front of his crotch. I knew Rich was ready because he spread his legs giving me total access.

I first ran the tip of my tongue from his balls to his head. He began to moan steadily giving me a great indication of how close he was to cumming. I continued to lick his cock all over slowing down every time he got close to the edge. I was so turned on I just wanted his semen, as much as I could get. Something built up in me and suddenly exploded in my mind, and after at least fifteen minutes of teasing and licking his beautiful cock I just plunged the whole thing in my mouth and sucked, and pumped and licked - all at once, like passion at that second boiled over, enveloping Rich's penis.

Rich was shocked, surprised, but most of all overcome with an orgasm that hit him like a tornado that you know is coming, but suddenly takes off the roof. He thrashed, and pumped grabbing my head with his hands, fucking my face like an animal. And I took it - It was all I could do to keep from cumming myself. I sucked and swallowed as wave after wave of juice burst from his swollen head. He screamed, I moaned, and after a minute or two he began to relax, his dick still filling my mouth. He twitched as I pulled from him and I looked up to see his chest and abs still flexing in rhythm.

He opened his eyes, looked into mine and said "fuck" letting out a huge exhale, and closed his eyes again. I was very pleased with my self - and still very horny.

"Care for more?" I said.

He laughed, "I don't think I could stand another one of those... yet. Meanwhile, don't you want to come? Why don't you let me touch you this time. I never have, you know." I pulled off my jeans and he immediately started stroking my cock. "It's pretty cool, I guess. Although I rather be on the other end - that was incredible!"

I told him I was very happy he thought so and that giving him head brought me close to cumming, and I was very close now. As if he could read my mind, he leaned back a little giving me a great view of his chest and stroked harder taking me over the top, directing my spray all over his chest and abs. Passion overtook us both and as his muscles tightened under his skin, I licked the mixture of cum and sweat from his chest, sucking his nipples giving him a last tease as we came down from our mutual high.

A few minutes passed in silence until I looked at the clock and decided I had better leave. He said "thanks. I can't tell you how hot that was! Next time I'm in Houston I hope you'll want to get together again."

I said "just send me an email after you've had a chance to think clearly." He laughed at that, but we both knew that attitudes change after sex and maybe we'd never meet again. Then again...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
First Timer Gets It In The End Married man tries men at a hotelin Gay Male
My First Cock Straight guy sucks his first cock.in Gay Male
The First Blowjob My first time sucking a cock.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories