Hotel: Lifeguard

Story Info
Skimpy bikini on her legless body. He could have had anyone.
2.6k words
4.57
31.6k
13
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the hotel and the turquoise waters of the ocean are three large swimming pools surrounded with dozens of lovely women wearing what they laughingly called swimsuits, but hardly more than small swatches of fabric. I love my job as a lifeguard. I am thirty, tall, well tanned, buff, and with a tuft of sun bleached blond hair. Dark sunglasses cover my ice blue eyes, partially to protect them from the sun; partially to let me brazenly watch firm breasts and tight asses sneak from under the patches of fabric. Every day, I have at least one hottie making suggestions about sex in their hotel bed. A few times a week, I take someone up and enjoy the firm curves of their body and the wonderful aroma between their thighs.

I notice a dark red sports wheelchair with canted wheels, roll into the pool area. It is obvious the woman is missing both legs. Her swimsuit hides little about her delicious body. I glance back at the pool to make sure no one is in trouble then back to the woman.

She is alone as she locks her wheels and lowers herself to the cement deck in the shade away from others. She sits up straight and it is clear that the legs are completely missing. Her hand reaches slightly behind and steadies her. It would be impossible for me to stand without embarrassment. She takes a book from the cushion of the wheelchair and opens it, flipping though pages until she finds her place.

I study her like a textbook before an exam. Compared to others sitting, she seems a little shorter. Her hair is dark brown, long, just past her shoulders, pulled back in a pleasing ponytail that drapes slightly over one shoulder. The face is that of a lovely model, something that would be great to see on the adjacent pillow next to me when I wake. Tanned skin is everywhere on her. Her breasts fill the swimsuit top and provide a wonderful valley between them. I imagine her nipples will be just as nice. Her stomach is flat as though she works out. A thin strip circles her, holding small triangles of cloth leaving most of her hips in view. I can see faded scars.

"Sam," the voice calls. "Break time."

I glance and Brenda is waiting for me to climb down from the stand. I do without comment and watch her lovely body take the seat. I wave and walk away.

"What'cha reading?" I ask, standing near the wheelchair. I know it is a lame pickup line, but I try it.

"'Lust in the Dust'. It's raunchy porn, but hey, it's my vacation." She giggled. "You're the lifeguard, right?"

"Yeah. It's my lunch break."

"You've been watching me. I guess you don't see many women without legs."

"No. You make up for that quite nicely. My name is Sam."

"Zoe. Have a seat if you want."

She closes the book and puts it by the wheel then presses down with both hands lifting her hips from the cement and twisting to face me before letting her hips back down.

"Must be rough having to look at all these near naked bodies everyday." She laughed. "Have you been doing this long?"

"A year. Lots of visual candy for sure. Not much to eat though." I smile at what I've just said.

She watches me with growing interest. "How about me? Am I good enough to eat?" Her words are inviting. "Guess you didn't expect a woman without legs to ask such a thing."

"I could have talked to any of these women." I move my hand in a circle around me. "Many of them are jealous of you right now, but I'm sitting here with you."

"Uh-huh." Her voice becomes quiet as if telling a secret. "Is that because you think I might be 'desperate' for a guy?"

"Hardly."

"Oh-h, good answer. I'm not. I've got my vibrator upstairs and it loves me just fine."

"So there's no guy in your life? You're beautiful."

"That's sweet of you to say. I was almost engaged then...."

"He bailed because you lost your legs ... fool."

"I didn't 'lose' them. I know where they went." She laughs. "And I'm not wanting them back either. Good riddance."

"Listen, I'm not just feeding you a line. I do think you are the most beautiful woman out here. I'd love to have you...."

"I believe you. The way you were mentally undressing me a while ago told me." She laughs softly. "I haven't seen that look very often. You're the first guy young enough to not be my father with that look."

"Today, I only work half a day so I'm free until tomorrow. Can I buy you lunch?"

"Wouldn't you rather slather some suntan lotion over my body?" She chuckles then leans closer. "It might give you time to not be so at attention." She looks at my trunks and chuckles again. "Nice that I'm having that effect on you though."

She was still close when I whisper, "Without legs, I bet that swimsuit bottom will slip off nice and easy."

"I bet it will, but then what would you do?"

"Hmmm, let me see." I rub my fingers over my chin in mock thought."

"Come on, what?"

"I bet you are very tasty and I would devour you forever."

She moves closer and looks around to see if anyone might be close enough to listen. "Well, well. Would you use naughty words to excite me, make my pussy drip?"

I lean close and whisper in her ear. "I'd suck your pussy and finger fuck your cunt. I'd listen to your moans of pleasure."

"Oh my-y. Would you let me suck your cock and drink your come? I bet it tastes good."

Her face turns and I feel her breath, hot, wanting, against my cheek. Her lips touch mine. The touch becomes an inviting kiss.

"Listen, this is not letting me become less stiff."

"Maybe we should adjourn to my room, 815. I can hear the surf with the balcony door open."

"Honey, I just want to kiss you all over and hear our hearts pound."

As she lifts her legless hips up and onto the thick cushion of the wheelchair, I adjust myself thinking how nice it is I wear baggy trunks and not a Speedo.

"I saw that," she says as she unlocks the wheels.

I walk along side and let my eyes connect with the women watching us. Some of them express confusion and question, others near disgust. Most ignore us. Brenda says something I don't quite hear and I ignore it.

The door clicks shut and I flip the lock. By the time I turn and continue into the large suite, she is sitting on the bed.

"Can you untie knots with your teeth?" She laughs and reaches behind to untie the top. She falls onto her back and the bottom sails in a low arc and lands on her swimsuit top. "There, all naked."

I sit as I push my trunks down and over my feet, dropping them on the floor. "Me too." I take in her body, looking at parts I had only imagined before. "Oh where to begin." I laugh and let my hands stroll over everything.

"I believe there was some mention of 'sucking my pussy'."

She lifts her hips slightly and waves them from side to side. I watch the bald mound move and breathe deeply as the fragrance wafts up. The hips move another time. I lean down, my hands under her ass cheeks, and make the first long slow lap through the wet slit. Her hands slide over where the thighs used to be and under my lips, pulling her pussy open.

"Just for you," she moans. "Tongue-fuck me."

Her mound rubs over my mouth as I drive my tongue deep, feeling the growing wetness wash down my throat. Her delicious aroma fills my nostrils and I strain to be farther inside her. My nose rubs her clitoris and she bucks sharply.

"Yeah. Oh god-d, oh-h, oh-h."

Her voice is low, deep, as if near a pending climax. She continues the moans and groans, growing louder. Her thrusts against my mouth are now more forceful. I hold her legless hips with both hands to steady my face against the writhing body. I can feel her tense around my tongue several times then relax as the waves of pleasure wash over her.

"Sam-m, you're so-o good."

Two fingers enter and search for her spot. A moan tells me when they are there and I press firmly. She moans even louder and deeper than before as she rips at her breasts pulling them on all directions. Her hips rock and bounce as I struggle to keep my fingertips in place.

"Oh-h man-n. Ah-h, ah-h."

She climaxes quickly, once, twice, then a final time.

"I might have to toss my vibrator away."

"Yeah, then you can keep me."

"Damn-m," she drawls. "Wouldn't that be a shame?"

She roars with laugher as she moves her head closer to mine and begins a long deep wet kiss. I feel her body ending just below my stomach and savor the wonderful sensation. Her nipples grow erect as they rub against mine. Her tongue explores the depths of my mouth. The mushroom head of my cock knocks against her opening. She reaches down and bats it away.

"Later."

She resumes the kiss and I rub along her back with my hands letting my fingertips kneed her skin. She moans some words, just sounds, in my mouth and I continue downward until I reach the place where the upward slope of her hips begins. I replace fingertips with my palms and grip her ass cheeks. Her tongue fucks my mouth with greater interest as my palms slip around to where the thighs had been. She wiggles her hips in my grip.

"I love your touch there."

Her face hovers over mine as she press her hands against my shoulders.

"A wonderful place to hold you."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." My hand fondles the soft skin, twisting and reshaping it with my fingers. "There's nothing about your body that I don't love."

"I guess it was good I had them off."

"What's good is that you and I met. Maybe I can talk you into not ending your vacation."

"Hmmm. First, I need to explore your body. See if meets all of 'my' needs."

She chuckles and works herself lower on my body, nibbling along the way. I feel her fingers circle my shaft and one teases the skin stretch taught across the swollen head. Her lips peck at the piss hole and sip the precum. Her tongue slides over the head licking like on a Popsicle on a hot day. Once completely covered with licks, she lets it slip between her lips and towards her throat.

My eyes roll as I grunt. I muss with her hair and let her have her way with me. She grips my ball sack and enjoys the heavy feel. A fingertip slips along the short strip of skin towards my asshole, and then circles the hole without entering. By now the shaft has vanished as her head bobs slightly for a long moment. Her teeth scrape lightly along the shaft as she withdraws all but the head. Her lips tighten as she works just the last few inches repeatedly.

"Oh baby-y," I groan as my balls tighten. "Yeah-h, yeah-h." I begin filling her mouth and she gulps quickly to not spill any, never letting the head from her mouth. She sucks. I come more. She continues long after I am empty but still erect.

She looks at me, smiles, and then swipes with her tongue at an errant drop of cream sliding from the corner of her mouth.

"Darling," she coos as her hand massages the lingering erection. She leans closer, taking me in her mouth again, sucking any remaining cream away, until I am clean. "Yum," she says as she lets her mouth be free of me. She fondles my balls. "I hope you recharge quickly." She giggles.

"Looking at your legless hips helps."

"Really? I'm glad we both like them that way."

"You make it sound like you're not just saying that."

"Would it be so-o bad ... to want this?" She watches me shake my head from side to side and grin. "Besides, it brought us together. I hope forever ... or a long time."

We kiss and toy with each other's mouth. We grind our bodies together, her lack of legs still a marvelous feeling with nothing against my thighs. My renewed erection begs at her opening. The door opens and I enter, going deeper by inches each stroke, enjoying the tight slippery channel. I grip her cheeks giving her something to press against as she rolls atop my body. Her hips rock and she works me - squeezing, rubbing, and pleasing.

I feel her juices drain across my ball sack and along my asshole. I drive my hips upward and my shaft is in once again.

"My cunt is on fire."

I drive myself in her, harder this time.

"Fuck my pussy with your cock. I'm so hot-t. Fuck me-e."

I slam my pelvis against her, feeling almost like I will fall completely inside.

"Sam-m," she roars. Her pussy convulsing around me, she repeats my name several more times

"I love your cunt surrounded by the lack of thighs." I slam up and meet her driving against me. "Your juices are so sweet." The convulsions grow. The spasms are delightful. "Come for me," I beg. Soon she does, her tongue fucking my mouth. Our bodies slam against one another repeatedly long past a simple climax.

We rest, our fingers teasing the other in different places. I watch her face. I have already memorized every part of her, but I still enjoy seeing her so close.

"Can I carry you into the shower? I want to hold and wash you."

"I'd love that. Maybe you can let me ride that grand shaft of yours."

"I bet there many things we can find to please one another."

"Hmmm, like talk dirty to me. Or tell me how much you like me without legs."

"Yeah. Let's take a long shower, then I can carry you to dinner."

"That sounds wickedly fun. You nasty man."

She slaps me on the ass. I roll her over and whack her hip loudly.

"Beat my ass. I've been so bad-d," she begs. I whack at the other hip then the first. "I'll be good-d." She lifts her hips and I spank her again. We both grow excited, as her cheeks grow pink. I pull her cheeks apart and stare at her hole. "Fuck my ass. I won't be bad again. My ass...."

She lubes my knob with some KY then I press my cock head against her and slip inside. She's wonderfully tight and without thighs in the way, I have fantastic access.

"Oh god-d," she roars as she takes the first few inches. "Oh god-d, more-e." I work my cock out a little and back in a few more times. "Yeah-h baby-y." I explode and fill her with an unexpected amount of come. "My ass needed that." I pull out and the cream drains.

She rolls over and rests her head on folded hands looking content. She smiles and blows a kiss.

"Ass fucks can be good."

"What a great ass. Ready for a shower now?"

"Just a minute. I want to look at you for a while ... forever."