Hotel Maid Provides Special Service

Story Info
Hotel where the staff really will do ANYTHING for guests.
2.3k words
3.88
41.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers

I heard the knock on my door and thought to myself, 'Finally!' I knew that the knock announced the arrival of the hotel's house maid. I'd been keenly anticipating her appearance since I checked in.

I should explain that this is very special hotel, one that is operated by exceptional staff. You won't find this hotel on the internet, it doesn't advertise. You have to be invited to stay, after being recommended by previous guests. You need to be tested and interviewed before arriving - and then you need to pay massive amounts of money for your room. All of this is because the staff takes very special care of their residents. When they say they will 'do anything to make your stay enjoyable', they really mean it.

I flung open the door and was greeted by a vision of slutty loveliness. The maid waiting outside was dark haired, of medium height and delightfully curvy. She was dressed in a black silk French maid's uniform, with a boned bodice that barely encased gorgeous, huge breasts. She smiled shyly at me, bobbed a lovely curtsey, and said, 'Good morning Sir, I'm Lisa, you're whore maid. What services do you require of me today?'

I paused before replying, looking at her carefully, and feeling myself becoming aroused. It was obvious that this maid had already been required to provide many 'services' whilst on her rounds. The evidence was hard to conceal and, to her credit, Lisa didn't seem to mind. Her make up was smeared, mascara and eye-liner turned into 'panda eyes' that I find strangely exciting. Her long, fake eye lashes were in place and she appeared to have re-applied her lipstick before arriving at my door, a sexy appealing vermillion coating to accentuate the bee-stung fullness of her lips. That wasn't the only adornment of her face. Her smiling features were thickly covered with sperm, some dried and crusting on her skin, some still wet and shining in the light from my room. More cum was evident, clumped in her hair and splattered across her boobs, pooling in the inviting cleavage provided by her uniform. Her breasts also showed many marks, bruises old and new, bites marks and scratches. She looked well and truly used, just the way I like. I stood aside and gestured. My voice thick with lust I croaked, 'Come in'.

Once she was in the room she put down the bag she was carrying. She lowered her head and put her hands behind her back before addressing me again. 'How can I be of service Sir?' Then she added, 'you are aware of what is on offer, aren't you Sir?' I smiled at that and answered, 'I might be aware Lisa, but I'd like you to tell me anyway.' At this she glanced up at me and actually blushed. 'Very well Sir, I'd be happy to do that.' She took a deep breath, causing her breasts to swell and quiver enchantingly. 'I am a full service whore maid. I could clean your room and make the bed if you want, but you can use me in any way you like... sexually I mean.' She blushed again. 'That's the option most of the other guests choose Sir'.

I nodded and I felt my cock harden. 'Go on, explain how', was all I was capable of saying. She understood what I wanted. 'I am a submissive three-hole whore and you can fuck me in any or all of them. I am a very practiced cock sucker and I am sure you will find my skills pleasing.' As she was speaking her tongue snaked out to catch a blob of cum that was sliding down her cheek. 'I will suck your cock in the manner that you desire but I should tell you that a rough throat fuck makes my cunt drip.' She paused at this point and smiled with a sluttish pride, 'but my cunt is almost permanently wet and ready for cock anyway.'

I waved a hand at her uniform and demanded, 'Show me'. Slowly she lifted the lace trimmed front of her uniform and the ruffled taffeta under-skirt and I saw her cunt, pouting between the opening in her crotchless knickers. It was waxed (or shaved) completely bald. Pretty, pink and evidently recently fucked, it was an extraordinarily erotic sight. Cum dripped from her slit and ran down her thighs. I saw where it had soaked into the lace of her stocking tops.

With a soft groan I dragged my eyes away from what she was showing me and looked her in the face. I saw the lust growing within her, her eyes slightly closed, shining with excitement. 'What else?' Once again she smiled, less shyly this time. 'I told you I am a three hole whore, so naturally my arse if fully available to you.' She made a twirling motion with her fingers and asked, 'would you like me to show y...'. My urgent nod interrupted and instructed her and she hurriedly complied. She turned away and slowly bent forward, the short hem of her uniform rode up over the most perfect arse it had ever been my pleasure to see. Then she reached round with both hands and parted her luscious cheeks. The arse hole revealed showed, like her cunt, evidence of recent and repeated use. It gaped slightly and as I watched of rivulet of sperm ran out of her and splattered onto the hardwood flooring.

'I am a practiced anal whore and you can use my arse like my cunt if you desire, no preparation or lube required.' Her voice was muffled by her position but I loved what I was hearing. 'When my arse is fucked properly it can make me cum harder than with a cock in my cunt.' Her exposed and vulnerable position also showed other ways her bum has been used. More bruises, scratches, crimson hand prints as well as the stripes left from what appeared to have been a harsh caning.

'Very good.' I grunted and she straightened and turned to face me once again. She continued with the 'menu' of perverted delights on offer. 'Of course I'll rim your arse if that pleases you Sir? I love getting my tongue deep in a guest's arse. You can also piss on me if that turns you on.' Then she gestured to the bag on the floor beside her. 'I also offer all the delights of BDSM, as you may have noticed whilst looking at my arse.', she added with a sexy giggle.' In the bag I could see ball gags, paddles, nipple clamps and much more.

'Where can I cum, slut?' My question obviously aroused my maid, I saw her smile and blush. No more 'Lisa', now she is 'whore'. She obviously relished the change in tone that had just occurred.

'You are a Gold Standard Member, Sir. You can cum anywhere you like.' Her smile showed that she liked this idea. 'In my mouth and order me to swallow, or on my face if you like the "porn star" finish. In my cunt or arse if that is your preference. Of course the service you have paid for means you don't need to use a condom. I'm very much looking forward to you flooding me with your cum as many times as you are able.' I saw a flush of excitement spread across my whore maid breasts.

'Bronze Standard guest have to use a condom', she explained, pouting slightly. 'So I don't get their cum in me, although they are allowed to cum on me'. She brightening up a bit at that thought. 'They can't have my arse but make good of my cunt and mouth. Silver Standard guests don't get my arse either but they can bare-back me and cum in my greedy cunt or mouth.' Then she looked at me excitedly, 'You get to have everything Sir. Basically I am your fuck toy cum dump. Fuck me, abuse me, beat me; do what you like to me as long as it gives you pleasure,' she finished happily. Then she added, 'how would you like to start?'

I took a huge, fat rubber cock from her bag and handed it to her. 'On your back on the bed and fuck yourself with this.' I ordered. I saw a trace of disappointment in her face that she wasn't getting cock straight away but she hurried to obey. On the bed with her legs spread a saw once again the sticky mess of her cunt before the dildo was buried in it. I pulled up a chair to a place where I had the best view and ordered her, 'Tell me about the services you have provided today.'

The black cock made a slurping noise as Lisa fucked herself with it. She sighed with pleasure and began recalling. 'There are 12 rooms on this floor and I started early because every room is occupied. The first room is a twin and two young Bronze Standard guests were pretty easy to deal with. They spit roasted me, one fucking my mouth whilst his mate fucked me from behind. They swapped a bit and one came on my face and the other pulled off his rubber and spunked on my arse.' The pace of the dildo picked up a little as she said that. 'I love guys cumming on me like that, it makes me feel really used.' Then she stopped fucking herself and with shame and need on her face explained, 'I'm already close to cumming Sir, do I need your permission Sir?'

'Of course you do slut.' I told her, cruel smile on my lips. 'Now carry on.'

Trying not to show her disappointment she carried on - masturbating and confessing. 'Room 2 was a Silver Standard guest. He had just about the biggest cock I've ever seen, so I am kind of glad he couldn't fuck my arse, at least not first up. Maybe after a couple of smaller ones? He made me choke and gag whilst I sucked him and then properly stretched my cunt with that monster before filling me with my first load.' By now Lisa was moaning a little as she recalled what had happened to her, and worked the dildo deeper into her needy hole.

'All the other rooms were Gold Standard. Room 3 is a regular and he is a stone cold sadist. He bound my tits and clamped my nipples before he caned my arse. That made me soooo wet. But he never fucks the maids, he made me suck him on my knees whilst he flogged my arse and then came in my mouth. I drank it all like a good whore.' She paused, 'Sir, if I keep fucking my self I'll cum. I'm very close...Master'. Moved by her change of honorific, excited by her slide into deeper submission, I took pity - a bit.

'Stick it in your arse then, and carry on.' I watched in fascination as she took the dildo from her cunt. The sperm she was full of had frothed white around the rubber cock as she fucked her cunt. Now the thick column slid easily into her tight pucker and she moaned as it filled her. 'This makes me cum too Master,' she whimpered but did as she was told, gasping as the black length eased out and back in again.

'Room 3 was a young couple. She looked a lot like me, dark, buxom, curvy. He was very handsome. Their agreement was that he couldn't fuck me, but he watched me eat her cunt before she fucked me with a strap-on. Then he fucked her and I had to eat his cum from her cunt, that was delicious. He was very virile and stayed hard. I licked her arse to prepare her for his cock and then he fucked her till he came again. I licked that clean as well, which was even more delicious.' Her breath was panting now and I could tell she was fighting her desire to orgasm. I leaned over to pull down her bodice, exposing her nipples, hard and erect. I twisted them hard until she cried out in pain and pleasure. I jumped up and grabbed nipple clamps from the bag, screwing them tight on to her delicious buds.

'That should take your mind off cumming for a while.' I told her. 'Now, Room...'

'Room 4' she took up the story again. 'When I opened the door the lights were off. Before I could react I felt a hand around my throat. This guy wanted to rape me. He's stayed before. I fought him like I knew he wanted. He slapped me and choked me more, forcing me onto my knees. He just shoved his cock into my arse and raped it . I pretended to cry and begged him to stop, the way I know he likes. It made him cum fast. Then he grabbed me and threw me out of the room like I was garbage.'

'The next room was another couple, older. He got me on my back and fucked me slowly, making it last, whilst she sat on my face and grabbed my hair and ground her cunt into my face. They came together. Then they laid me on my side and he fisted my cunt and she got almost her entire hand inside my arse.' She moaned loudly at this point. 'They let me cum whilst they were doing that.' She almost pouted and I could see she was very close to orgasm. 'That was the only time I got to cum,' she moaned. I grabbed the dildo and pulled it from her arse. I handed it to her and ordered her, 'Lick it clean'. As she did so I tightened the clamps, making her cry and writhe.

She carried on after she had completed her task. 'After that it becomes a bit of a blur. I sort of got into a submissive trance as more and more men used me. I think, I think, not counting those guys who came on me, that I've swallowed four loads of cum, six men came in my cunt and three or four have filled my arse.' She smiled at the memory. 'I'm one lucky cum dump'

Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers