Hotel Massage Turns Sensual

Story Info
I am a masseur, and really love my job.
2.2k words
4.25
87.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day is coming to an end when I hear the phone ring. I hear a man's voice, asking if it is possible for me to come to his hotel room to give his wife a massage. Hotel outcalls are fine with me, and the hotel is a nice one. I tell him that I prefer, in this setting, to perform the massage on the bed, would that be alright? He tells me that is fine, so I detail what I want him to do.

I want him to make the bed, all nice and neat. Then to turn down the top cover and sheet, and fold them at the bottom of the bed. This gives me a nice, clean, white surface upon which to work. I also have him grab extra towels and pillows, just in case. I tell him I will be over in about an hour.

I shower and shave. I splash some cologne on and then pick my outfit. I like being comfortable while I massage, so I pick my black yoga shorts and a thin T-shirt. I never wear underwear, as I enjoy the feeling of the soft material on my manhood and sac. These shorts are thin and soft and stretchy, showing off my powerful leg muscles while also allowing me to be cool. And the T-shirt is made of thin material, this stretches so nicely over my biceps and pecs.

I arrive at the hotel, grab my bag with oils and lotions and hand towels, and dash to the room.

The man answers the door, inviting me in. I can tell his is a bit nervous, but don't know why. He tells me his wife will be out in a moment. We chit-chat for a bit, and I notice him eyeing me up and down. He sees my powerful muscles, my strong forearms, and my muscular legs.

The door to the restroom opens and out walks a truly beautiful woman. She is in a towel, obviously having recently showered. Her brunette hair is long and slightly wavy. She stands maybe 5'-4" and 120 pounds. She has an air of confidence, aware of herself, but with almost a pixy-ish cuteness about her. Her eyes draw me in as she silently raises a hand for me to shake. I look her over and can't help but notice how slender her legs are; how they seem to draw my eyes from calf to thigh to the space between her legs. She is truly, remarkable beautiful and sexy.

I invite her to make herself comfortable on the bed, instructing her that I want her to fully disrobe, then lie on the bed, face down, and then to have the towel draped over her body in such a way as to preserve her modesty. I then excuse myself to the restroom so that she can have privacy.

When in the restroom, I run my hands through my hair, while looking in the mirror. I think it is almost a reflex, as she is so lovely that I want to look my best for her. I also adjust myself in my shorts, knowing that I will likely be getting hard during the massage. I place my manhood so that if I do get hard, it goes sideways toward the left legs of my shorts. I can hear words being spoken by the couple, but can't quite make it out. I lean toward the door and hear her saying, "but I want to stay modest, I'm not so sure this towel will do." I can hear him reassuring her that all is well, this is a therapeutic massage, and there will be nothing to worry about. A few more moments pass and he tells me that she is ready.

When I open the door, she is lying on the bed, as instructed, with a large towel covering from her shoulders to her calves, the towel being wide enough to completely cover her from side to side. I smile to myself, knowing what usually happens in this situation. I know that as the massage gets going, her sense of "proper covering" will likely change. But I can appreciate her nervousness and am happy to work with it.

I place a few oils and lotions on a towel, beside me, then get onto the bed, on her left side, to begin the massage. I tug the towel down from her shoulders, so that it now rests at the small of her back. I then gather her lovely hair from the left and middle of her neck and place it on the right side. This gives me full access to her neck and shoulders. My massage is firm and steady and of medium pressure. I use oil to help my hands move without friction. I ask her about the pressure, and how she likes it. Her quite moans of pleasure assure me that she likes the massage. My sweeping strokes move to her left arm, her left shoulder, then onto her left forearm and hand. I especially like taking my time with her hands, paying attention to each finger, drawing it out, then massaging its length, then back to her palm before taking another finger. This is something about spending time on her fingers, in such an intimate way that is both relaxing and exciting at the same time. Perhaps it is because of the hidden sexual simile to her grasping and playing with a man's hardness. I shift positions to her right side and do the same with side, this time going even more slowly on her fingers, her palm, and her wrist.

I then position myself lower beside her torso, so that I can concentrate on her back. I tug the towel lower still, so that it is resting on her ass cheeks. It is just now that I notice what a lovely form she has. Her waist is slender, with the "correct" outward swell of hips--exactly to my liking. I use oil to slick her body, then use my firm strokes to massage her muscles. I can feel that she is fit, with musculature under the surface. As my strokes approach her slender waist and the swell of her hips, I find myself beginning to think sexually of her. I can't stop thinking of the swell of her hips, and her perfectly sized globes. I then shift position to her other side, to assure I massage each side appropriately and evenly. While I shift to the other side, I also pause to "secretly" squeeze my hardness, which is now semi-erect. I love my job.

I know that she is worried about remaining "decent" so I tug the towel slightly up, to fully cover her buttocks. I then position myself at her feet, and draw the towel upward, to the upper-middle of her thigh. She can feel fully covered, but still allow my hands to fully stroke the area. I massage her feet then up her calves and knees and thighs. I slightly part her legs to allow further access for my hands. As I stroke up her thighs, I am careful to make her still feel comfortable, but on each stroke I allow my hands to go slightly further up her thigh. I spend time massaging her outer thigh, working the muscles and helping her to relax. I then focus on her inner thigh, with my strong fingers working her flesh in a way that I provide therapeutic relief as well as a heightening of attention to her inner thighs. As my hands increase blood flow to the area, I know that it is also arousing her. Or, at least I hope so. My strokes are getting further and further up her thigh, almost to their apex. If I bend down I can just make out the lips of her womanhood.

She is enjoying the massage, from the soft moans that escape her lips. On one particular upstroke where I get very close to her womanhood, she almost skips a breath and lets out a soft moan of approval. She also shifts her legs slight further apart, allowing increased access to the juncture of her thighs.

It is just now that I notice that the man is sitting in a chair beside the bed, watching the massage. He has moved the chair very close to get a better view of my hands on her body. I look him directly in his eyes, almost asking the question, "is it alright that this turns sensual?" I can see from the look in his eyes that he is enjoying the view.

I move positions, this time on her right side, and move the towel up her back so that it is covering the small of her back and just barely down to the top of her buttocks. While I move, I ever so slightly place pressure on her right leg to move toward me, furthering the spacing of her legs. He moves his chair again so that he has a better view up her legs. I also take this opportunity to squeeze my hardening manhood in my shorts.

I can now fully access her upper thigh, stroking from the inside of her knee to the upper-most part of her thigh. When my fingers get close to the juncture, I make sure that the back of my hand glances softly up her outer lips. Each time I do this she emits a very soft whimper and moves her legs further apart. I know that she is enjoying the massage. I continue working her upper thigh, closer and closer to the womanhood. Finally, I let me hand linger just barely on her outer lips. She is breathing slow and steady, but when I let me hand linger, her breathing stops altogether. I wait for the beat of 5 seconds, then slowly pull my hand upward, stretching her lips upward. She finally lets out her breath, almost with raspiness. I do it again, spending more time stretching her outer lips upward. I can feel a tell-tale sign of moisture escaping her lips.

I reposition myself closer to her body, with my thighs directly across from her waist. I carefully take her hand and place on against my thigh. This is my silent invitation for her to explore my body as part of her massage. At first she just allows it to touch, then she softly grasps my thigh, to feel the heat, the strength, to allow connection. I look over at him, and he is stroking himself through his pants. I smile, encouraging him to continue enjoying the show.

I place my hand at the top of her thighs, over her buttocks and rosebud. I then pour oil on my hand, allowing to drip down my hand, over her rosebud, and finally onto her lips. She moans loudly, strengthening her hold of my thigh, then moving her hand upward, to my sac. My fingers then, finally, touch her lips. My fingers are coated with oil, allowing easy, frictionless movement across them. I take first one, then the other into my thumb and forefinger, massaging up and down each lip. My soft but firm pressure increases blood flow to the area, further arousing her and moistening her. Now I spread her outer lips apart, looking at the pink interior. I love looking at this site, seeing her outer lips spread wide, seeing her inner lips, and her core. My fingers massage her inner lips, up and down, then from side to side. She is very wet and her hips are writhing to my touch. She is almost humping her hips to create further contact and motion with my hands.

I look at him for increased permission. He has undone his pants and his stroking his manhood, fully and out in the open. This is all I need. I slowly, almost painstakingly so, insert two fingers deep inside of her. She moans and violently jerks her hips, hoping to deepen my penetration. I stroke deeply in, then out, building the depth and the tempo. My fingers are working magic within her body. I can tell she likes it as I notice her hand has fully enclosed on my manhood, pumping tight then releasing. She is keeping tempo with my fingers penetrating her. Oh, it feels so good to feel her warmth and moisture on my fingers. I go deeply inside, to her cervix, and then I move my fingers downward, to place pressure onto her g-sponge and all around. I can feel the spongy texture, knowing that my stroking is working as I feel her begin to clamp. Her pelvic muscles are clamping tightly around my penetrating fingers, she is cumming. My fingers slightly slacken, but remain moving and stroking her G-sponge. She is clamping over and over again onto my fingers. Oh God, I love it when she cums for me. I look over at him and he is shooting his cum into the air, arcing then landing with a splat onto his belly.

As her orgasm subsides, I soften my penetrative action, slowing my fingers, bringing them further out of her core, so that I can massage her inner and outer lips. My strokes never stop, they just change positions. Her breathing subsides, further relaxing her. I think to myself, hmmm, I didn't even get to play with her breasts. Oh well, maybe next time.

As I allow my fingers to finally leave her inner sanctuary, a slight whimper escapes her lips. She turns her head towards me and utters her first words, almost as a whisper, "Can I suck on you?"