Hotel Mix-up

Story Info
Wife on a business trip shares a room with a co-worker.
35.1k words
4.02
262.7k
177
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with Cuckolding, sissy, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. In a fantasy, there are no STD's, and pregnancies become nothing once you stop reading. Sorry it is so long. I get carried away with the details.

*****

The story I am about to recount to you happened a few months back. It just keeps flooding my memory every time I try to sleep in another hotel room. The problem isn't that I travel so much, it's the fact that now that I am 5 months pregnant, it doesn't seem like guys want to take a married, pregnant housewife back to their rooms for a little fun. Before I became pregnant, I was constantly turning guys down that wanted to sleep with me. The married part didn't seem to help either. I guess they figured less chance of me getting emotionally attached.

Needless to say, there were a few times that some guy was able to break down my barriers long enough to get me back to their room and fuck me mercilessly until the morning, when I would slip away, and back into the comfort of my own room. I would never see them again as it would usually be on my last night in town before returning home from my long business trip to the comfort of my loving husband's arms.

Now before you go and get the wrong idea, I love my husband and we have a great relationship. It was decided early on that if we were both to be traveling as much as we did, we both knew what could happen. The promise that we made was that we would always tell each other about anything that had happened and that we would never get attached to anyone.

My only fear was that at some point, some random woman would show up at our door with my husband's baby. I told him I didn't think I could handle that. He promised that he would always use a condom and he wouldn't cum inside of them, that was reserved for me, he told me. That fear was always in the back of my mind though, and I almost wonder if it had something to do with my current situation.

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Rosé, but most of my friends call me Rose. I am 5'2" tall, I weighed a little over 125 pounds and I have dark brown, almost black hair. I would say my most alluring attributes are my breasts and my outgoing personality. Needless to say, my breasts have gotten me into some interesting situations.

I met my husband on an outbound flight from home to one of my favorite destinations. We had met in the bar across from the gate of our flight. Neither of us had any idea of the adventure it would lead us on. We sat there drinking and talking, right up until our flight was almost completely boarded. I was completely engrossed in his beautiful eyes and infectious smile. I am pretty sure my breasts, which were almost completely visible in my low-cut shirt, helped keep his attention on me.

We both jumped when we heard our names being called over the loudspeaker in the airport. We grabbed our stuff and headed for the gate. He grabbed my hand as we approached the gate, flashed a beautiful smile at the flight attendant taking the tickets, and asked if there were any seats left together. I could see how she looked at him, and I knew that he would be a handful, but at the time I really didn't care. Somehow, we were both headed to the same destination, and there was a chance I would get to sit next to him for the 4-hour flight.

Normally I would put in my headphones and read a book, but when we sat down next to each other, that went straight out the window. This was probably the best flight I had ever been on. We talked almost non-stop. About half way through the flight I felt him grasp my hand in his, holding it tight as we continued to talk. At some point in time, he leaned in and kissed me deeply. I couldn't help but melt into his kiss. I placed his hand on my knee, keeping my hand over his as he moved it up and down my leg.

I could feel myself getting very excited, knowing how into me he was. I started hoping I could sneak him away, it's always been my fantasy to join the mile-high club, but sadly there was nowhere to go. The guy by the window just kept staring at us. I'm pretty sure he knew what we wanted, but if he isn't going to get any action, why should we, right?

I did lean forward at one point, feeling my pants pull away from my back. I felt this handsome stranger look down the back of my pants, luckily, I had worn my black T-back thong. He sighed, then pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Very sexy! Someone wants to get lucky!"

I blushed a little, then pulled his face to mine, kissing him deeply, "I plan to!"

"Oh really? And who might the lucky guy be?"

"There is a whole group of us flying in from various locations. I end up in one room or another before the weekend is through."

He kinda pushed back a little at that. I was pushing it a little harder than usual, but I wanted to see what he would do. Like I said, I travel a lot for work, so these things happen. I don't want some guy that I just met getting all jealous, and at the time I had no intention of slowing down.

He looked deep into my eyes, then said the strangest thing I had ever heard, "That actually turns me on. My Ex-wife wasn't into that, but I always had a fantasy of sharing her with other men. I'm quiet the pervert if you want to know the truth. There are a lot of things about me that may shock or surprise you!"

Now it was my turn to look shocked. "Oh really, and were you ever able to get her to do anything?"

"Once, and it was so hot, but after that she didn't want anything to do with it until after I had filed for divorce. That wasn't the reason for the divorce, just that she couldn't handle all of my travel."

"Yeah, I know the feeling. I travel a ton for my job, sometimes I'm gone a full week or 2. I usually just have my flings with guys that I meet or some regular guys that don't want anything serious. I don't get super attached to anyone, so I get to keep it on my terms."

"That makes total sense, sadly it is much easier for a woman to find a man willing to keep it that way than it is to find a woman that would agree to that."

"I can see that happening. I am not someone looking for anything like that. I like my freedom and what it allows me to do."

"I can respect that. It sounds like you have a great life already. I hope that somehow we can spend some time together after this amazing flight!"

I reached down into my purse, showing him my lower back and down into the space between my pants and thong again. I placed my hand on his knee, then slid it high up his leg, brushing just the tip of his hardening cock with my hand. When I sat back up, I could see a huge smile on his face. He leaned in and kissed me deeply, pulling me close to him.

When we finally broke the embrace, I felt his hand on my back, sliding down my shirt and into the space between my pants and bare skin. He grasped my bare ass in his hand, then quickly pulled his hand out before we made the guy next to us sick.

I was flushed and breathing heavily, and I could see his eyes fixated on my cleavage. I so wanted to pull his head down into my breasts and feel his soft, tender kisses all over them. I was getting more and more hooked on this, and didn't want to see it end, but then the flight attendant came on, telling us they were ready to make their final decent into Las Vegas. We straightened up and I started collecting my things.

I felt his hand grasp mine once I was all done. He held it all the way until we got to the gate and started to disembark. When we got inside the terminal, he spun me around, pulled me close, then kissed me, pressing me hard against him. I could feel his strong stomach muscles pressing into me, and my breasts being smashed between us.

I knew that we were parting ways. I knew he had his "thing" to go to, and I had mine, but I so desperately wanted to see him again. I picked up his hand, flipped it over, then placed a small piece of paper I had written on earlier into his open palm. I closed his hand around it, reached up, pulled his face to mine and kissed him again. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Call me when you get back. I would love to spend more time with you. Have fun this week and think of me, I'll be thinking of you!"

I had a wonderful week in Vegas, but nothing was as exciting as that flight and meeting Jim. I soo wanted to talk to him and see if he really was that kinky. I had some stories for him as the week progressed.

When I got home, I checked my answering machine, but there was nothing from him. I had a business trip planned the following week so I hoped that I would hear from him before I left Monday. When my bags were packed and I was getting ready to leave for the airport, the phone rang. I picked it up and said hello. To my shock, it was Jim on the line.

"I'm glad you called. I hope you had a good trip!"

"I did, I hope you did too. I just got back home. I'm packing for my next trip and leaving for the airport this evening. What are you doing?"

"I'm just walking out the door to head to the airport. I have to work in Atlanta this week."

"Oh, I'm headed to L.A. for the week. Let me give you my cell phone number. I would really like to talk to you."

I wrote his number down, then said goodbye. It was late when I got in, but I decided to try calling him anyway. We must have spoken all night long. We kept trying to say goodnight, but then something would come up. I told him all about my trip and how I ended up in two guys rooms most of the week. Amazingly, he didn't get jealous knowing that I had slept with 2 guys all week long. What surprised me the most was him telling me about the different girls he had slept with and how he was supposed to come back Saturday, but ended up staying longer. He was in no short supply of women wanting to sleep with him.

When he asked what I was wearing, I decided to tell him the truth, a first for me. For some weird reason, I like to sleep in sexy nighties, even when I'm alone. I almost always pack a couple sexy nighties and tiny thong panties every time I travel. There is just something about bringing that stuff along that excites me. I even bring a garter belt and bustier. Sometimes, after my meetings during the day, I will come back to my room and change into them, then slip back into my work clothes or a dress to go out to eat. Most of the time I eat alone, but occasionally I do take my clients out to dinner. There have been many occasions where as I sit down, my skirt or dress will ride up, showing the lace of the stockings, and more than once has it ridden up to show my garter strap.

This has led to me sleeping with a couple of my clients in the past. The greatest feeling I get is when I find another business traveler in some run down restaurant/bar, let them chat me up, then through the night make sure that they get a very good view of my stocking clad legs. It's even better when we get back to the room, and they strip me down. I just bask in the feeling of having this great power over them at that point. They will stop at nothing to get into my panties. My only rule is that they must wear condoms. Only a couple of my regular guys got to slip their bare cocks inside of me, and I only let them cum inside of me when I knew it was safe.

I can't take the pill and I didn't really want to use anything else. It wasn't until after Jim and I got married that I started trying other forms. The one that finally stuck with him was a diaphragm. Most of the time, during my fertile time, I put it in before we make love, even though with our travel, that doesn't happen very often. He makes sure that I have it with me every time I go on a trip. He tells me if he has to be protected, so do I. I agreed with him, but told him that no one was allowed to fuck me without a condom. He said he understood that, but that some day I might, and that I should always be prepared.

I teased him that he should have been a Boy scout. I still travel with sexy nighties and my thigh highs and garter belts. It turns Jim on when I tell him about me teasing some poor business traveler, or one of my clients. It turns him on even more when I tell him about the guys that I get to come back to my room. The first question he asks is if I made them wear a condom or used my diaphragm. My answer is almost always the same.

I do have one client that I have been sleeping with longer than I have known Jim for. The only thing I feel bad about is that he is married and has kids at home. I only see him twice a year, but for him, I don't make him wear a condom. In fact, there have been a few times where I didn't even put the diaphragm in. I am always very careful and either plan my trip around my least fertile time, but there have been a couple scares over the years.

One even happened after Jim and I got married. I had miscalculated the time, and let him go bare with me. I had brought my diaphragm and all my sexy underthings, but it was just such an intense night. I had been flirting with my client as well as few other guys at the bar that night. When we left the bar my panties were soaking wet. I took them off in the passenger seat of Ray's car while he was driving us back to the hotel. It was a good 20-minute drive, so I just laid my head back and enjoyed the cool breeze. It didn't take Ray long to slide his hand up my stocking clad leg, up to my bare skin, then right up to my bare, exposed pussy. It felt wonderful feeling his hands caress my folds and play with my clit.

I started arching my back, trying to get his fingers to dip a little lower and feel them slip inside of me. This went on right up until we pulled into the parking garage. As soon as he put the car in park I leaned over, undid his pants, then unzipped them and pulled them down to his knees. I situated myself so that my ass was up in the air, my skirt barely covering me. I lowered my head into his lap and swallowed his whole cock. I played with his cock in my mouth while I caressed his balls.

His hand slipped under me and right up my skirt. I felt his fingers play with my clit, then make that final move until I felt them slip deep inside of me. I started pressing my pussy down into his hand as I continued to suck his cock deep in my mouth.

As soon as I felt his thumb start rubbing my clit while fucking me with his fingers, I was done. I needed to feel his cock deep inside of me. I don't know what came over me, but I just lifted my head up and leaned in to kiss him deeply. As I did this, I felt his seat slide back as far as it would go.

I felt him slip his fingers out of me and grab me by the side. I could feel him guiding me to him. For some reason, I just let him guide me over to him. I slipped my shoes off, then climbed over the center console. I placed my legs on either side of his, I could feel his bare skin against my upper thighs where the stockings stopped. I hiked my dress up, exposing my bare pussy to him. I felt his hands lift the back of my skirt up over my ass.

I pressed down onto him, feeling his cock press up against my pussy, then across my clit. I looked down and could see the bare tip of his cock resting where my folds started. I rocked back and forth on him, feeling his cock rub gently against my clit. It was driving me to a new high. I could feel my orgasm approaching.

I felt him grab my ass as I leaned in and kissed him deeply. I started lifting myself up , then sliding back down, feeling his cock rub against my clit over and over.

"I want to be inside you!" I heard him breath out. "Are you safe?"

"No, but I really want to feel you inside of me!"

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, Very!" I said as I slid up his cock until I felt the tip slip back to the opening. I let my muscles in my legs relax, my body falling onto his all on its own. His cock slid up into my soaking wet pussy with almost no resistance.

We both let out a heavy sigh as I felt him bottom out inside me. I could feel the tip of his cock at the back of my pussy. It felt wonderful. I leaned into him telling him how much I missed feeling him inside of me.

I felt him grab my hips and gently guide me up, then back down, impaling me on his enlarged cock. "I missed being inside of you!"

We always have this little game that we play, it really gets him going, so after a little while I leaned in to him and asked him, "What would your wife think about me sitting on your lap, your big hard cock deep inside my unprotected pussy?"

"Mmmm, well, I don't think she would be very happy about it."

"Yeah, why's that?" I said as I slid up his cock, then back down onto it. I let out a little moan as I felt him bottom out again.

"I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want me taking the chance at getting some other girl pregnant!" He whispered into my ear.

"Is that what you're doing? Trying to get some other girl pregnant?"

"Mmmmm" he moaned out as he felt me raise up and lower myself down onto him again. "Well, you just said it isn't safe, yet here you are with my bare cock deep inside of you."

"True, but all I have to do is raise up and let you cum all over your stomach, and the chance will be gone."

"Yeah, but I don't think you really want to do that," He said as he dug his fingers deep into my ass and squeezed them tight, pulling me into him harder than the last time.

I moaned out loud as I felt his cock slip deeper inside of me. I leaned in and kissed him deeply, wrapping my hands around his bald head as I raised up and slid back down. I felt him squeeze my ass tight and hold me against him.

"God, you really do feel soo good inside me! I missed this soo much!"

"I missed this too! You really need to come out here more often!"

"I bet you would like that, but I have so many other customers that need my attention too!"

"This kind of attention?"

"No, there is only one other customer that gets this kind of attention, but they have never gotten the same level of attention as you!"

"That's good! Oh God, you better slow down or you're going to make me cum!"

"Isn't that the point?" I asked as I sped up a little bit. I started feeling my orgasm approaching as I felt the tip of his cock hit the back of my pussy harder and faster. "I'm close!"

"Me too! I don't want you to stop!"

"Mmmmm, I didn't plan on it!" I said as I pushed down and ground my pussy onto the base of his cock. "You feel too damn good to stop!"

I started digging my fingers into his shoulders as I felt my orgasm reaching its tipping point, it had been well over two weeks since I had been able to cum on a real cock. I needed it soo badly, I just kept grinding my pussy down onto his cock harder and harder. I felt his fingers dig into my cheeks, his thumbs wrapped up in my garter straps.

"Oh God, I'm cumming! Fuck, Oh My God!" I screamed out loud as I felt my orgasm rip through me like a tidal wave. I arched my back and threw my head back, my body taking on a mind of its own as it continued to rock back and forth on his cock. Not more than a few seconds later, I felt his fingers dig into my skin even tighter. I felt him pull me down onto his cock and hold me there.

"Oh Fuck! Damn!" I heard him say into the air as I felt his cock expand even more inside of me. My hands released his shoulders as I arched my back even more. I moved my hands back behind me to his bare legs as I felt his cock pulse inside of me.

"That's it baby! Do it! Give me your cum! I've wanted it for soo long! Cum inside my bare, unprotected pussy!"

That was all it took. I felt his cock shoot off like a fire hose inside of me. I could feel the warmth spreading throughout my lower abdomen as he filled my married pussy to the brim with his hot cum. As I came down from my euphoria, I had to lean my head into his chest. I could feel his breath slowing down as he wrapped his arms around me.

123456...9