Hotel Paradise

Story Info
Hotel manager gets all the fun.
3.4k words
4.26
88.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

“Anyone playing this evening?” I asked my head receptionist, Kelly.

Idly I let my finger run through the dust on the top of the reception desk and then studied the tip with a satisfied smile; the new cleaner seemed to at least be doing her job.

“Just Mr. Franklin and one other player. I’ve never seen this one in here before.”

I craned my neck to peer round the glass doors of the small casino that joined the main body of the hotel. One benefit of running a small island hotel; mainlanders loved to get away for a few days and gamble their hard earned cash!

I saw Joe Franklin’s large frame fill the seat at one end of the small card table as he acutely studied the hand that he had been dealt. Joe was a regular; hopping over on the short flight between his home on the mainland about once a month to try his luck. He was almost always accompanied by his wife, May – an island trophy wife, I guessed – but tonight she was obvious by her absence.

“Mrs. Franklin not here?” I enquired of Kelly

“In her room. I gave them 802, the junior suite.” Kelly replied and brandished a large bouquet of colourful flowers. “Her birthday, I guess. I was just going to run these up to her now.”

I nodded my agreement. Franklin and his wife and last been here only a week ago. It was unusual for them to return so quickly but, I supposed, the birthday explained the impromptu visit. I felt a surge of pride that Joe had selected a visit to the Hotel Paradise for his wife’s treat.

As I looked back into the main gaming room I was not so interested in the game that was going on but rather in Joe’s opponent. We didn’t get many surfers at Hotel Paradise but this one was a real “water-rat”.

I considered the two men as they faced each other across the table; poker-faces, concentration obvious. They made an odd couple. Joe, in his late forties, dark-skinned and with a well-fed, handsome face that comes through good living and expensive soap, wore his usual lightweight suite. His hair, greying at the temples, was combed back neatly. His opponent was in direct contrast. Several years Joe’s junior, the young man wore below-the-knee baggy shorts that were fashionably frayed and a patterned shirt that had clearly seen better days. His skin looked burnt rather than bronzed.

I remained behind the reception desk, tidying and making myself useful, until Kelly had returned from delivering May Franklin’s flowers. I watched her as she sashayed through the main lobby on her way back to reception. She had only been working at the hotel for a short time but she was a good find. The guests liked her easy and polite temperament and I liked the way that, in the late afternoon with the sun coming through the lobby doors from the west, I could see right through the almost translucent dresses that she wore!

“Thanks.” Kelly said simply as she replaced me behind the desk.

“No problem. Did she like the flowers?”

Kelly grinned back at me knowingly.

“I think she has more than flowers on her mind for tonight.” She said wickedly. “She’s dressed to kill!”

I smiled back, my mind imagining Kelly in the sort of lingerie or sexy clothes that I supposed Mrs. Franklin was currently wearing.

“Evening, Harry!”

My reverie was immediately broken by the loud, booming voice that I knew belonged to Joe Franklin. I turned and waved at him as he passed through into the Neptune Bar.

“Evening, Mr. Franklin. Time for a drink?”

I followed Joe into the bar as he propped himself up on one of the bar stools and poured him his usual scotch and ice.

“Join me?” He said, friendly as always.

I nodded and poured a second. It was early and we were the only people in the bar.

“Thanks.” I said. “So, who won?”

Joe smiled. “Who do you think? It’s May’s birthday, did you know?”

I nodded, indicating that I had already seen the huge bouquet that Joe had purchased.

“Big one this year,” he continued, “forty.”

I raised my glass in a silent toast.

“For her thirtieth we went to Vegas. She won $500 on the roulette table. She was so happy she went straight upstairs and banged the bell-boy!”

He stopped and saw the look of shock on my face. I was thinking hard. The bell-boy? He seemed to understand the unspoken question in my mind.

“Oh I loved it.” He said quickly. “I got to watch it all!”

As the thoughts jostled for position in my cluttered mind, suddenly things seemed to come into focus. This now made sense of all the times that I had seen Joe and May in the company of another man – Joe was a “wife-watcher”!

“For her thirty-fifth, a friend and I took her to Disney Land. She was a real kid; dashing about and giggling like a teenager again. She completely wore us out – in the bedroom too!”

I took a long gulp of my scotch, feeling it burn the inside of my throat.

“Where is she now?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“I got her a surfer, they’re upstairs now.”

He seemed happy. I took another mouthful of scotch, draining the glass. I poured us both another drink. “On the house” I explained quickly.

Joe accepted graciously and downed the drink in one swallow.

“Well, I’m going to go and see what’s happening upstairs.” His eyes twinkled as he smiled.

I watched him walk to the door of the bar, his back straight and adjusting his already perfect tie as he went. Suddenly he stopped and turned. His eyes seemed to bore into my soul.

“Unless….” He started. “Maybe you would like…..?”

I wondered if I was hearing things. Was Joe Franklin really asking if I’d like to go up to his suite and watch his wife being fucked by another man?

“Come on,” Joe said as if hearing my unasked question. “It’ll be fun! I know you like May, and to see her naked is something else! You like to join me?”

How could I refuse? The express elevator lived up to its name and deposited us on the correct floor within seconds. As we approached Joe’s suite the door opened and the young man that I had seen him playing poker with earlier exited furtively. I could see his hand adjusting his zipper as if he had just put his shorts back on. Seeing Joe and I approach, the surfer scuttled away down the corridor.

“Shit!” Franklin explained. “That was quick!”

As Joe and I entered the room quietly, May Franklin was sitting on the leather sofa. The tiny denim skirt that she was “wearing” was rucked up around her waist. Her panties lay discarded on the floor and the thin t-shirt was pulled down. She wore no bra and I could see the exquisite mounds of her breasts as they heaved up and down with each breath.

Joe seemed completely unfazed by his wife’s semi-naked appearance.

“What happened?” he asked quickly.

“All talk and no action!” May replied with obvious frustration. “I’d only just got his cock in my mouth and he shot his load!”

“Oh no! I’m so sorry baby!” Joe replied, the empathy clear in his voice. “I thought he’d be good!”

“That’s all well and good, but what about me?” May’s voice had risen in pitch. “It’s my birthday and you promised.”

I watched as May Franklin’s full lips turned into a petulant pout. For a moment the room was silent. Joe was thinking and I couldn’t tear my eyes away from his wife’s breasts. I was aware of two pairs of eyes burning into me. It took a second or two but eventually my brain engaged.

“You mean…me?” My voice was cracked. Suddenly my throat felt very dry.

Franklin and May nodded earnestly. Were they concerned that I might refuse? I couldn’t get my shirt off and my jeans open quickly enough!

I lay back on the sofa next to May Franklin and groaned quietly as her hands began stroking my chest and helping to ease down my jeans. The bulge in my underwear bore evidence to my excitement and I watched May lick her lips in anticipation. Joe had settled himself in a comfortable armchair opposite and was fervently watching, happy in the knowledge that his wife’s birthday treat was not a complete failure.

“Mmmmm” May murmured as she nibbled my ear. “You have a nice big cock, and so hard. Lovely!”

Not for the first time in my life, I was glad that I had been well blessed in the genitalia department. My erection was firm and solid and I gasped as I felt May’s long, slender fingers squeeze and massage me through the material of my underwear. I had to concentrate. There was no way that I wanted to show myself up as the surfer had done earlier. Premature ejaculation had never yet been a concern for me and I was determined not to let it start now.

May continued to pull down my pants and underwear, eventually freeing my raging hard-on. She cooed enthusiastically as I sprang loose and immediately wrapped her cool fingers around the hot flesh of my shaft. I sighed as she expertly manipulated me, gently pulling my foreskin all the way back and running the tip of her finger around the exposed, swollen head. Her other hand cupped my balls gently and I could feel electrifying sensations ripple through me as she slowly masturbated me.

“Let’s see that big cock slide in your mouth baby!”

Until that point my eyes had been luxuriously half closed as I revelled in the wonderful sensations but I quickly blinked them open as I heard Joe’s voice. I had almost forgotten that he was there!

With a wink at me, May lowered her head. I held my breath in anticipation and then let out a long, deep sigh as I felt her painted lips close around the head of my cock. The inside of her mouth felt glorious; warm and inviting and I had to use as much control as I could muster to stop bucking my hips and sending the entire length of my tool into her throat.

But May was good. Very good. Her hands held me firmly and her fingers caressed my straining balls as she fellated me. Her lips were like feathers as they slid up and down my shaft and my hips rose and fell slowly trying to keep in time with her oral rhythm. I could feel a tingling sensation begin to undulate in my nether regions and I closed my eyes again, concentrating hard until I had myself back under control.

Despite the fact that I believed my self control to be very good. I was still finding it hard not to cum. Earlier, I had mentally rebuked the surfer for not being able to satisfy May Franklin properly but, I reasoned, if this was the sort of treatment that he had received, I was not entirely surprised that the young man hadn’t lasted very long! But I was determined not to disgrace myself. I had to do something – and fast!

“Time for me to return the favour.” I croaked. I was surprised at how hollow my voice sounded as I, reluctantly, pulled May’s lips from my penis. “I want to taste your pussy, baby.”

“Mmmmm” she responded, licking a trace of saliva from my cock-head and making me twitch violently. “Now that sounds like a very nice idea!”

Gently I pushed her back against the sofa. Her breasts were warm to my touch and I heard a little gasp of excitement escape her lips as I plucked at one hard, pink nipple. I flicked the bud – not too gently, either – and smiled as I heard her gasp louder. I saw the little nub of flesh swell even more. My hand slid down her warm body and, as my fingers slithered through the moist folds of her perfectly trimmed vagina, she seemed to melt against me. I opened her lips – skilfully, I thought – with the fingers of one hand whilst continuing to roll a nipple with the fingers of the other. Her lower body moved back and forth gracefully and my fingers slid in easily.

May moaned softly as I continued to finger her vagina. My lips brushed against the hot skin of her taught, flat stomach and I kissed her navel, swirling my tongue into the tiny indent and making her squirm delightfully under me. I kissed lower. I could almost feel the heat emanating from between her legs and could smell the sweet aroma of her sex as her essence assaulted my senses.

My lips moved lower again until my head was between her soft thighs. My tongue extended slowly and I felt her react with an electrifying jolt as I came into contact with her throbbing clitoris. Her juices were flowing freely and her body twisting and contorting as I quickly brought her to the edge of climax with my tongue and fingers. Her head lolled back and a whispered moan escaped her parted lips. I felt her whole body start to shake as her back arched and her toes curled involuntarily. At the point of orgasm, she let out a banshee-like wail and flooded my face with her fluid. Her hands clasped the back of my head and crushed me to her pussy ensuring that I bore the full force of her climax.

As I arose, wet and smiling, from between May’s quivering thighs, I looked over at her husband. Joe was sitting with his legs spread, his suit pants and underwear were around his ankles and he was feverishly rubbing a small, semi-erect penis.

“Fuck her, Harry.” He gasped as he squeezed his balls lightly. “Fuck my wife. Please!”

This was an easy request to concede. My cock was aching almost painfully now and the thought of sinking into the warm depths of May’s pussy was, frankly, extremely inviting.

Sitting back on the sofa, I held my turgid member firmly in my hand and indicated for May to get on top of me. She smiled warmly as she swung a still shaking leg over my midsection and rested a knee on the sofa on either side of me. I held my breath as she sank slowly down onto me. My hand, still gripping the base of my cock, guided me into her hot sex-hole. She was very, very wet and, even though I could never remember being any harder or more swollen, my raging erection slipped into her like a knife through warm butter.

While her husband looked on, May Franklin rode me to heaven and back. Her hands cupped her tits and massaged the nipples as she lifted and descended in my lap. My cock was straining for release but I knew that the longer I held onto my cum, the better would be the final, glorious climax.

May’s lips moved as she opened and closed her mouth in silent lust; mere whispers of my name and Joe’s filtering through the still air of the room. The cheeks of her tight ass were right there in front of me and I gripped the warm orbs and massaged them vigorously. I could hear her moan louder as I separated the cheeks and exposed her star shaped anus. I knew that I was doing the right thing and so gently slipped the tip of my finger into the tiny hole.

As she felt her back passage penetrated by my finger, May howled again. I could feel a new torrent of juice erupt from her slit and as my cock and balls became soaked, I knew that she had cum again.

“She just loves a finger in her ass, Harry!” Joe cried from the armchair as he saw me poke his wife’s ass.

From May’s reaction, this simple fact could not be denied. But then I had another thought.

“Would you like anything a little larger up your ass, baby?” I whispered in her ear.

May didn’t answer; she didn’t need to. Her moan of assent was enough to tell me that my idea was most definitely agreeable.

With a little reluctance from both of us, I slid out from under my lover and pushed her firmly against the sofa. She was still on her knees and facing the wall so I had no problem in sidling up behind her, throbbing cock at the ready, and placing the swollen head against her exposed anus.

May’s skirt had fallen down a little to cover the swell of her buttocks, so, quickly – and quite roughly, I thought – I pushed the garment back up to reveal her in all her glory. My hands gripped her butt tightly and, as I pushed down with my hips, I opened the sweet half peaches of her ass and allowed the head of my cock to spear the tight hole.

At the first thrust, May moaned in, I guessed, a mixture of pain and pleasure. But my ardour was fierce now. My cock throbbed and I pushed again sending three inches of shaft deep inside her. I felt her body tense but at the same time push back onto me. I knew that she wanted this now as much as I did.

“Oh yes!” She cried heartily. “Fuck me, Harry. Fuck my ass hard!”

It was to be my pleasure. My hips moved back and forth in a slowly building rhythm as I sawed myself in and out of May’s tight back passage. Her internal muscles gripped me like a vice. The friction was exquisite. I could feel myself swelling uncontrollably. I remembered her twin orgasms and knew with satisfaction that I had lasted the course. I was going to blow really soon!

“Oh, God, May!” I cried. “I’ve got to cum. I’ve held back so long I’m ready to explode!”

“In my mouth, Harry!” May enthused. “Do it so I can see you shoot!”

Extricating herself quickly from our current position, Joe Franklin’s sexy wife squatted in front of me and gripped my throbbing, twitching penis and stuffed the whole head into her mouth sucking deeply. I couldn’t hold back any longer. My balls contracted with a mind of their own and, before I had a chance to warn her, I felt the cum streaming up through my shaft. There was no turning back now and my shaking hands gripped the back of her head tightly as I swamped her mouth and face in a torrent of sticky, white sperm.

I cried out in ecstatic rapture as I watched May’s features become obscured by my vital fluid. The poor woman’s face was awash with the evidence of my lust and, from her gleeful expression, it was clear that she was enjoying every second of it.

The Franklin’s one night stay turned into two and then three nights as May and I fucked like rabbits all weekend. At one time May even managed to persuade my new receptionist, Kelly into joining as and Joe and I sat back masturbating as the two girls fulfilled a clearly harboured lesbian fantasy.

May told me later that Joe had been impotent for nearly four years. She explained that she loved him dearly but there was no way that she could do without sex - and on a regular basis. Joe had understood this and so their relationship had changed and developed. I suggested that they might both like to visit the hotel every weekend from now on – at a heavily reduced rate, of course! - but Joe turned me down flat saying that there were a lot of guys – and girls – out there that his wife still hadn’t fucked yet!

I was disappointed of course but, on the night after they’d left, lying alone in my bed and idly playing with my stiff cock, I heard my bedroom door slowly creak open. Kelly stood there framed in the doorway, the moonlight filtering through the thin nightdress that she was wearing and displaying her womanly charms in silhouette.

“I just wondered if I’d finished for the night, Harry.” She said coyly. “Or maybe there’s something else that you need?”

I smiled to myself as she padded barefoot across towards me, dropping the nightdress as she went. I stared heavenward and profusely thanked all the God’s for my job at the Hotel Paradise!

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers