Hotel Rendezvous

Story Info
Internet lovers meet for the first time.
1k words
4.36
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I, we met online and talked for weeks getting to know each other. Our likes and dislikes. Our wants and needs. Our sinful thoughts that made us touch ourselves in erotic playfulness. It came to that day that it was time to finally meet in person, face to face, body to body. We decided you would fly in for the weekend to fulfill our needs. Once in town, you checked in to your hotel and as you were heading to your room you made sure to check the layout of the lobby and the elevators as you had set in your mind how this would play out. I anxiously awaited your message that you were ready for me. Wearing my casual pants with my lacy low cut blouse, my neckline filled with strands of beads, dipping down to my breasts I hurried over to my phone at the first ring knowing what awaited me on the other side. 'It's time to cum' is all you said.

You were watching me without my knowledge in the hotel lobby as I arrived and I walked nervously

up to the elevator doors, fumbling with my keys and smoothing my hair. There were three sets of doors but the far one was already open. For a moment I thought I saw someone peak out but thought nothing if it as I was focused on breathing steadily. As I got close to it you stepped out and grabbed me, pulling me inside. It was just the two of us in it. The doors closed. 'Oh it is you!' I exclaimed looking into your eyes.

You pushed me up against the elevator wall pinning my hands over my head and started to kiss me, slowly. Gently running your tongue along my lips, pulling at my lips with yours.

My breathing that I was trying to regulate became heavy and urgent as I was caught so off guard and it gave me an adrenaline rush.

I cannot move. You kiss my lips, my neck, my chest. The floor bell dinged and the door opened sooner than we wanted, and a man and woman entered.

I was completely flushed from what had just happened and getting partially caught. We giggle and the door opens again on your floor and we rush out.

Once at your door you kiss me again while fumbling to get the card key in the door at the same time and it's not working which makes me laugh more. I grab it, try it and we almost fall in...giggling.

The door falls closed. Your face, still smirking, looks at me intensely. I bite my lip. You walk up to me and turn me around so that my back is facing you. You start kissing my neck, hands cupping my breasts and I move my hips back to grind on you. I can feel you growing. You unbutton my shirt from behind and it slips to the floor and then my pants follow and I step out of them.

You start to kiss down my back and I feel the clasp of my bra release freeing my large soft breasts and it falls to the floor also.

Still behind me your hands start to pull gently on my nipples making them hard and erect then one hand makes it's way into my panties, your lips running over my neck and shoulders. I gasp!

I feel your fingers trace over my puss. One finger trails down the seam and then finds it's way inside. It goes straight to my hard swollen and throbbing clit. I'm moaning. I need more.

You whisper in my ear "I can't believe how wet you are Babe!" I can feel that you're completely aroused by it. You swing me around and lead me over to the bed.

I hop on and lie on my back, head hanging off the bed, my mouth open. Your hard cock is dripping with excitement and you enter my mouth. I gag a little as you fill me. You have total control and I am at your mercy. You pump in and out, hitting the back of my throat each time. We are both moaning in anticipation. You pull out and I slip off the bed, standing facing it as you bend me over with my upper body propped on my forearms and elbows.

You put your fingers in my mouth to wet them then I feel them slip in to me. They pull out and then it's your mouth, eagerly licking and sucking my wet puss, tasting me, pulling on my wet clit with your lips. I'm out of my mind. Your fingers enter again but this time they are moving quickly in and out, side to side. You can feel the walls of my pussy tightening and the a release. I gush, perfectly wet now and you enter me.

Your hard cock fills my swollen pussy. It's tight and you let out a moan.

You need to explode. You start pushing harder...faster....I can feel you hitting my gspot again and again and each time we each build more. I slip my hand between my thighs and find my clit and start to rub in time with your pushes. My climax is building and I yell out "Fuck me harder!" Your thrusts become intense and then it happens..."yes...yes...YES!" I go into complete orgasm. My whole body tremors and my pussy begins contracting hard around your cock. The extra tightness pushes you over the edge and I feel you thrust hard into me and you hold it as your blow your hot sticky load hard inside me. A few more pulls in and out until it's done. You pull out and again insert your fingers, still feeling my pussy contracting from my orgasm you begin to move them wildly in and out of me...building, building....release. I gush again. I stand up look at you..."Fuck me!" I take it all in, the satisfaction of it all....breathing, the coming down from the state of ecstasy. Then I start to giggle and the corners of your mouth curve up in a deliciously sexy way. I squat down to clean off your cock with my mouth. As I'm looking into your eyes you moan and I grin ear to ear, your cock still in my mouth. Luscious. I stand back up, kiss you slowly. "It's nice to meet you ;)"