Hotel Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was moaning, and he could already feel the orgasm was about to reach it's peak. His cum began to build up, and as he felt he was going to come he pulled out and squirted his jizz all over her swollen red pussy, watching each jet splash over her lips. He leaned down and began to lick his own cum off of her pussy. Once she was clean, he crawled up on the bed where she lay on her side with a sated, dreamy smile. Laying behind her, he pulled her toward him to spoon their bodies together, wrapping his left arm around her tenderly.

"You are so amazing, I love you so much," he said to her.

She smiled and said, "I love you too, honey. That was absolutely incredible. Mm, I feel so good right now."

"Me too," he smiled.

He laid his head down on the pillow, and they both fell asleep in one another's arms.

Her body felt like she was floating. She felt his warm arms holding her close, his breath on her neck, ruffling her hair. Her eyes opened slightly, a grin spreading over her face. She reached her hand up and began to lightly stroke his arm. She could feel his love and tenderness wrapping around her like a soft down comforter; surrounding her from all sides and warming her from the inside out.

She felt him stir behind her, and his arms wrapped around her a little tighter as he pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder. She smiled in response.

"Hi, baby," she said, "how did you sleep?"

"Mm, wonderfully with you here in my arms. How did you sleep?" he replied.

"Perfect."

He kissed her shoulder, floating kisses all over her shoulder and back. Meanwhile, his hands were busy tracing patterns around her navel causing goosebumps to splay across her skin. Her nipples began to harden as she felt his cock growing hot and hard against her ass. She reached her hand back and stroked his thigh, reaching back to caress his ass - she knew how much she loved having his ass played with. He rewarded her with a groan and he slipped his hand between her thighs and into her still wet pussy. She gasped and lifted her leg to drape over his to give him better access. He lifted himself up on one arm to better reach inside her, slipping two fingers inside her, feeling how tight she was around his fingers.

By this time she was lying limp, totally focused on what his hand was doing to her. Her eyes were barely open, her lips parted and groaning his name...

"Mmm, yes... Uh..."

He pulled his fingers out of her, trying to lay her down on her back. She groaned in disappointment as she felt his fingers leave her pussy. Before he could lift himself up, she flipped herself on top of him in a reverse cowgirl style. Before she planted herself on him, she scootched back into a 69 so he could bury his face in her while she primed his cock. She felt his hands roam all over her hips and ass as he pulled her down to lick her pussy.

Her breath started coming faster as she let herself enjoy the sensation for a few moments. Then she leaned down and began to quickly flick her tongue across the tip of his penis. She could feel his breathing grow ragged inside her pussy. She fitted her luscious lips against his head and slowly worked her way down his cock. They both settled into rhythms they struggled to stay in, each one having to try harder to keep focus as the other caused incredible sensations.

After a little while, she took her mouth off of him and laid her head down on his stomach, allowing herself to revel in the feelings he was causing inside her pussy. She could feel every tongue stroke; it almost felt as if she could feel every tastebud on his tongue, her pussy was so acutely sensitive. She could feel the familiar rush of orgasm beginning to coil inside her belly, the warmth spreading everywhere throughout her body. She closed her eyes and felt herself nearing the top of her peak... Just a few more strokes... She was gasping hard, her eyes squeezed shut as she focused on his mouth... Yes, just a little faster... Ooh... Yes, yes, yes, yes...

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

She hit the crest of her orgasm and her body spasmed on top of his. Her back arched and she cried out as she came, coating his face again in her pussy juice. Once she came down from her high, she rested her face on his skin, waiting for her heartbeat to slow as she bathed in the afterglow.

"Mm... God, you're incredible. I love the way you eat my pussy."

He laughed in response. "The pleasure is all mine; you have such a tasty pussy."

She laughed along with him, loving the way they were together.

"Let me see if I can do something about this huge, beautiful hard cock of yours... I'm sure I've got something that will do."

She got up and walked over to her bags, bending over at the hips to give him a little bit of a show. She dug in her suitcase, pulling out a small pink bullet vibrator. She walked back over to the bed and crawled back into the reverse cowgirl position. Wetting the bullet inside her dripping pussy, she slipped it back and inside her ass.

She straddled his hips, lifting herself up to insert the head of his dick into her pussy. She slowly lowered herself down on him until he was buried deep inside her. Then she handed him the remote.

Immediately she felt the low hum of the vibrator inside her ass, vibrations running throughout her ass and pussy. His body shivered, and he groaned. She began to slowly fuck him, enjoying the sensations as he played with the settings. Low to high, down to medium, back up to high, the variance never ended.

Leaning forward to give him a better view, she began to quicken her pace.

He knew it wouldn't be much longer. The feeling of her tight, wet pussy vibrating around him combined with the view of her ass and his cock sliding in and out of her pussy got him so turned on. Then she reached between them and began to fondle his balls. It was a total sensation overload for him. His eyes closed and he began breathing raggedly as his body began shaking. He was so incredibly close, then he turned the vibration up to high.

As she felt the vibration hit the high setting, she kicked up the speed, pounding herself down onto his cock as hard and fast as she could. She braced herself by putting her hands on his thighs, and fucked him as hard as she could. His hands wrapped around her hips and his fingers dug into her flesh, pulling her down as he got closer to his orgasm.

He was shaking almost violently, willing himself to come.

Then there it was, the moment of le petit morte.

A little part of him died in pleasure, surrounded by the woman he loved.

12