Hotel - Room 617

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god," he moaned, his eyes closed now, "no one's ever done that before. Oh, fuck."

I grabbed his hands and pulled him up so I could remove his shirt. I kissed his chest and down his stomach until I reached his pants. Then I threw his legs over my shoulders and buried my face in his crotch. I slowly opened the waist of his pants before pulling them down his legs and off him. I left his jock strap on, the athletic protector looking obscene under the mesh of the jock, his wild pubic hair sticking through the mesh holes. He was trembling and I rolled him over onto his stomach. I pulled his ass up so he was on his knees, his chest and face still pressed against the bed, and I buried my face in his ass as I pulled the hard muscled butt cheeks apart.

I discovered a prize in the crevice of his ass. His body was basically hairless except for his armpits and crotch but I discovered thick black curls between his cheeks. I licked from where the split in his buttocks began at his lower back all the way down to where his jock strap covered his balls. Yannick pushed his ass back into my face, begging me to eat his ass. It was obvious Yannick's ass had been eaten out before. He was totally enjoyed my mouth on his ass but he wasn't writhing like an epileptic as I had been. I kissed his ass and gently bit at his buttocks as I varied my lovemaking. He kept pushing his ass into my face and then when he began to groan and grunt, I stopped. The hair inside his trench was totally wet, plastered to his skin, and there were rivulets of my spit rolling down his ass into his jock strap, to bottom of which was wet.

I rolled him over again and his eyes were closed, his tanned face flushed red, and his breathing hard. I pulled his jock strap off his body in one quick motion and the athletic cup popped off with it. His cock sprung free from the cup and I could redness where the erection had been constricted. His balls were churning inside their smooth sack as they fell free and I discovered Yannick had huge testicles in a low hanging sack that hung so low it touched the bed between his legs.

I lowered myself onto the bed beside him. His eyes were closed and he seemed almost in a trance.

"I'm going to make love to you now, Little John," I whispered, "I want to explore every inch of your body. Can you stand it?"

He opened his eyes and grinned, his eyes full of mischievous devilment.

"I think so."

I put my face into his neck and chewed on his collarbone, bit at his neck, and sucked it, determined to leave my mark for him to see for a few days at least. The scent of his skin drove me wild, the smell of soap and the smooth clean skin. Plus, Yannick had his own scent, his pheromones giving him his own signature smell as his skin released the faintest fresh sweat on his body. It was as though there was an animal attraction, as though we were wolves mating. Never in my life had anyone brought out such sexual passion in me, male or female. I moved down to his armpits, pushing his arms back against the bed as I licked the drops of sweat from them, chewed on his thick pit hair, and swallowed the curls that had broken off into my mouth.

I ran my hands over his chest, my long fingers lightly tracing his muscles, his ribs, teasing his nipples into hard erect nubs that I flicked and twisted gently. I kissed my way from his neck down to a nipple and sucked it into my mouth. Yannick's back arched and he let out a loud moan. One of his hands seized my head and began to twist my hair between his fingers, forcing my mouth to stay on his nipple. The other hand tore at my naked back. If he'd had long finger nails he'd have drawn blood. As it was, I felt the pinch of the skin of his fingers as they pulled along the flesh of my back.

I pushed my head against the hand that was pulling my hair and moved to his other nipple. The nipple I left was purple and hard and I saw a few hairs matted to the skin around it. I'd not noticed the faint hairs surrounding his nipples until I'd wet them and they stuck to his tanned skin. His back arched again and I forced him back down onto the bed so I could continue to explore his magnificent body. He was panting, his chest heaving as he gasped for air. I kissed my way down his chest and rigid abs, licking the sweat from his skin. Sweat had pooled inside his belly button and I sucked it out, tasting the faint saltiness of it along with his unique fragrance. Yannick was moaning, whimpering like he was crying, as I reached his erect penis standing at an almost ninety degree angle from his pubic bone, leaning to the left. I had been right. The rim of his foreskin was white from the pressure of the thick bell shaped head and I kissed the tip, licking his precum from it and off his skin where it had poured out. I buried my nose in the wild black curls of his pubes as I sucked and chewed the precum juices that had slid into that little forest.

"Be careful, baby," he whispered, "the foreskin's tight when I'm hard and you have to be gentle as you slide it back over the corona."

I moved down and lay between his thighs before I took his balls into my mouth, rolling them around with my tongue, and he yelled as he pushed my head away from them. He wrapped his legs around my shoulders and back as he screamed.

"I'm cumming! Oh, fuck, here it comes!"

Yannick was literally bouncing on the bed as he lifted his ass in a frantic fucking motion and I grabbed his cock in my hand, pulling it back and up, pointing it in my face. I watched as the first white spurt shot out of the little slit in his penis. It hit me on the cheek and then his cock was spewing forth his cum like a fucking volcano erupting, all over my face and neck, before his erection finally lost its tumescence and fell into the pube forest.

Yannick was still and I leaned over him, lying down on him completely, our naked bodies hot against each other. He opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"Lick your cum off my face and then feed it to me from your mouth," I whispered.

His tongue came out his mouth and he began to lick my face like a mother cat washes her kitten. It felt so sexy and intimate to have him lick my face, his tongue scraping against the shaved beard of my cheeks. I watched as his cum filled his mouth and then he grinned at me as he kissed me, pushing his hot semen into my mouth. I still detected a faint trace of cinnamon on his lips and I smiled to myself. We kissed for what seemed an eternity as we shared his cum, both us finally swallowing it all, my tongue cleaning the last of it from his mouth. By then my penis was rigid again, on fire for more of his lovemaking. I kissed down his chest, pausing to suck the residual cum from his penis and the pool of drops in his pubic hair. I pushed his legs above him, his thighs resting on his chest, as I again attacked his asshole with my mouth. It was still wet but I'd seen the bottle of lubricant he'd put on the nightstand. I wanted him to enjoy being fucked by me and I poured some on his asshole. I pushed one finger in and kneaded his ass inside, then another, and finally a third one. Yannick's breathing was getting labored again. I rolled him onto his stomach without any resistance.

I poured some of the lubricant on my cock and rubbed it in, jacking my cock a few seconds to get it fully hard again. I looked at Yannick's face and he was watching me with what looked like love in his eyes. I gripped his buttocks in my hands and massaged them hard. His ass was incredible to me and I pried it open with both hands, pulling it so tight his puckered little hole opened wide and I could see the dark pinkness of the canal inside him. The beauty of it caused my penis to jerk and I saw a little pearl of precum pop out my piss hole. I was breathing hard again as I positioned my cock at his little treasure, the sexy little rosebud.

Yannick was lying on his stomach, his beautiful face turned to one side, and again I marveled at how incredibly gorgeous he was, Adonis in the twenty-first century. His back muscles were tense as he prepared for me to fuck him and I didn't delay. I entered him completely in one quick thrust and he cried out, his hand grabbing at the sheet. I hadn't meant to penetrate him completely but I'd kissed and licked his sphincter muscle into submission and the added lubricant made entry easier than I'd expected.

"Am I hurting you?"

"God no, I never expected it to feel so damn good, Rowdy. It's been so long since my ass has been fucked," he moaned softly. "Fuck me harder, baby."

Yannick's ass was tighter than any woman I'd ever fucked, still tighter than Luther's and it felt goddamn good. Richard had fucked my ass and Ringo I wasn't totally sure about. We'd been so high on his marijuana that I barely remembered being naked in his hotel room. I was fairly sure we'd fucked each other, at least that's what Ringo blabbed to Steve, and Steve had nearly cum in his britches as he related the story to me. Had he not already left the state by the time Steve told me how Ringo had yakked to every goddamn person he saw about "fucking Rowdy", then I'd have been fired for beating the shit out of him right in the lobby.

Yannick lifted his calves as he bent his knees and his feet pressed softly into my sides, his lower calves rubbed me gently and I leaned over him, kissing his back and licking the sweat from it. Then I lowered myself onto him as I plunged inside his asshole again.

"Relax, Little John, your back muscles are tight as hell," I whispered into his ear.

I kissed his neck, nibbled at his earlobe, and chewed his black hair gently.

"God, Rowdy, I don't want this to ever end. I've never had anyone fuck me like you."

I stopped pumping my cock into him briefly to relish the warm feeling of filling his hole completely, the feeling of his ass muscles gripping my penis as his own penis jerked with passion. I knew I couldn't take much more and I began to bounce on his ass, fucking him for all I was worth, pulling out of him completely before slamming my cock back until my pubes smashed into his ass. I was fucking him so hard I felt the almost painful pull of my penis skin pulling back from the head.

"Oh my god!" he screamed. That's the spot, that's it."

My cock had found his prostate as I pounded him and Yannick began to jerk.

"It's perfect, Rowdy," he moaned, "perfect. Your cock's hitting the spot every goddamn time."

Yannick's moans became more like the purring of a cat and it seemed almost as if he was weeping. I kissed his neck and shoulders, nipped them gently with my teeth, and fucked his ass hard with long, deep thrusts. Just when I was beginning to wonder how much longer I could possibly last, Yannick had one last powerful spasm as he arched his back and lifted us both off the bed before he collapsed. I felt his asshole grip my cock like a vise as his orgasm began. His asshole squeezed harder with each shot of his cum onto the bed and in the midst of his orgasm, mine began. I felt my cock unload my hot semen into his ass and it seemed it would never end. My balls ached as the last drops of my semen shot into him. I slumped down onto his back, totally spent, my face buried in his neck.

When I woke I was curled next to him, his back to my chest and his beautiful head lying on my arm, as close together as spoons in a drawer. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and realized I had to be at work in less than an hour. Our lovemaking and the exhausted sleep that followed had taken six hours. I kissed his neck and he stirred.

"I'm sorry, sleeping beauty, but I've got to get ready to go to work," I whispered in his ear. "It's gonna be fun explaining how we played a six hour chess game. I hope to god you're really a good chess player. Mr. Patel's a first class player and he's liable to challenge you to a game after this."

Yannick's eyes opened and he grinned.

"I was the champion all through high school and college. I'll smear his ass into the ground."

We sat up in the middle of the bed and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling my face to his to kiss me. Our kisses were soft and gentle after the passion of our sexual encounter. After a few minutes of kisses, he spoke again in a low voice.

"You've really got to go, Rowdy?" I didn't think you went to work until late in the afternoon."

"I'm sorry but today's Jamie's day off and Eileen's got exams at USF. Since they fired two other people we're short staffed. I'm working a double shift."

I stood up and grabbed my clothes, getting dressed quickly before temptation to stay with him overcame me. It would have been so easy to fall into his arms again and I wanted it so much it almost overrode my concern about being fired. But I really needed the job. Yannick had lain back down on his stomach as I finished dressing and I leaned over and kissed his sexy ass, pulling the cheeks apart for one last lick of ass pussy, before I walked toward the door.

"Promise me we'll do this again," Yannick called after me.

"We will."

I left his room and took the elevator to the lobby. I quickly walked into the employee locker room and took a quick shower. I had a towel wrapped around my waist and was headed to my locker when Steve walked into the room.

"How was the chess game?" he grinned.

I dropped the towel, naked before him, teasing him as I did regularly, and I saw him swallow hard, his eyes on my penis. I flexed the penis muscles, making it move, and I knew Steve wanted to suck me off so bad it was killing him. Eventually I'd have to give in and let him have his way with me. I almost wasn't dreading that encounter anymore.

"The game was wonderful. Yannick's fantastic."

"Who won?"

I chuckled. "Oh, I did. Was there any doubt?"

Steve laughed. "Well, if Mauricio asks about the game I suggest you answer him while you're fully clothed. I can see the hickeys on your neck and shoulders where he captured your piece."

I grinned and pulled my shirt on. "You think the collar's high enough?"

He reached over and pulled the collar up a bit. His fingers caressed my neck a little longer than was necessary.

"Oh, I think it'll do."