Hotel Room Submission

Story Info
You submit to pain and pleasure in hotel room.
2k words
3.92
23.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiarna
tiarna
9 Followers

I call you and tell you I've booked a room in a hotel again. This time you will arrive first. You are to dress normally when you arrive but you are to bring an overnight bag with the appropriate outfits for a tall sexy woman. Stockings, garter belt, anything to show off your legs and curves.

When you get to the room you are to shower, dry and apply any makeup you believe will highlight your eyes. Its your eyes I want to enjoy looking into as I use you.

You wash and dry yourself and put on your outfit, something elegant yet with that touch of eroticism that you know appeals to me. A little black dress, stockings, garter belt, a bra that emphasises the curve of your breasts, gentle red heels that contrast with the darkness of your outfit. You are wearing matching panties, the feel of them on your body exciting you, you've never worn these for anyone before. They were purchased especially for me, virgin, pristine.

You are ready now. You text me. My instructions to you are simple. You will slightly open the door leaving it unlocked. I will be there in 20 minutes.

In that time you are to kneel with your legs spread wide, facing the door but not looking up. You are to run your hands over your body, imagining the feel of a lovers hands on you. wanting and lusting after you but gently stroking you instead. As your excitement grows your are to firmly stroke your clitoris through your underwear, gradually soaking your panties as you kneel there never looking up, wondering if the next person to open the door will gasp in shock as they see you wantonly offering yourself or if it will be me, standing there admiring my glorious slut.

You wait, stroking your hands over your thighs, working slowly enhancing your excitement feeling the dampness start between your legs. You hear footsteps outside, getting closer but they abate walking further down the corridor. The possibility of being seen by someone else excites you, you feel the heat grow between your legs. Your right hand begins to stroke between your legs, brushing over your clitoris, soaking your panties more.. You restrain your moans as your nipples harder into your bra. You imagine yourself as you must look to any observer. A tall, sexy woman dressed well, degrading herself in the most wanton fashion, waiting for a stranger to come and use her and discard her.

You are lost in the reverie of pleasure between your legs when you hear more footsteps. You restrain yourself from looking as they stop outside your door. The door opens just barely. You wait, on the edge of fear and panic but continuing with your self pleasure as you know I would want you to.

The door gapes wide and your are revealed for any to see.

You continue as you were, your fingers stroking your clit through your soaking wet panties, your other hand stroking from your neck down to the cleft of your breasts, teasing all the time. You want to prove you are a slut, you never even look up, the fear running through you that are showing your true self to someone other than me. When you submit you are at your most honest, admitting your desires, your needs. All that you are you offer to me willingly, happily.

You know what I want is you, willing and sexual.

The door closes. You never look up. Footsteps walk behind you. A mans hands stroke your hair, run over the back of your neck. He takes a fistful of your hair in his and firmly pulls you towards him. Not a word between you. You feel something soft wrap over your eyes, you gasp a little at the silky feel of the scarf over your eyes. He knots it at the back of your head. You are pulled to your feet, gently. His hands stroke you running from your shoulders to your waist. As he strokes you he begins to kiss your neck. Not a word. You feel his breath on you smell his aftershave. Its not familiar. His hands are gentle though, even as they roam your body unashamedly. He stops and takes hold of each wrist, pulling them behind you. Again the soft feel of a scarf wraps round your wrists. He ties it tight but not so tight that you know you can't escape if you have to. The feeling of helplessness is tempered by the surge of heat between your legs. You are dripping down your legs. Imagining what you must look like, bound, blindfolded, unknown hands using your body as a playground. You don't even consider escaping. You know this is what you want..

He places his hands on your shoulders and turns you to face him. His fingers trace the features of your face, so very carefully. He seems to want to explore your face with his fingers, stroking, caressing, not even touching you otherwise. At last his other hand roughly works its way between your thighs, contrasting with how he gently strokes your face.. You spread your legs further, inviting him to do as he will with you. He does, sharply striking you between your legs. You flinch but stand your ground, stretching the fabric of your dress as you widen your stance. You hear his excitement as he growls slightly..

He begins a rhythm, spanking your wet pussy while you bear it with barely a sound other than your gasps of pain. His other hand continues playing with you in complete contrast to the rough treatment between your thighs. His fingers run down your neck, stroking you as he seeks the exposed curve of your breasts. He can see the hardened nubs of your nipples jutting through the fabric of your bra and dress. His fingers caress you, hungrily now running fiercely over your breasts. His right hand suddenly stops spanking your pussy and viciously pulls your panties aside, tearing them slightly. His fingers thrust harshly inside you and you finally shriek softly as you suddenly realise you are tied and somewhat helpless. His other hand reaches for your dress and roughly reaches inside, spilling your breasts out for his attention. You stand there impaled on his fingers, 2 so far but it feels like he wants to force more into your tight wet cunt.

Yet despite the pain, the humiliation, fear, you still stand there offering yourself to him.. Your need to prove yourself outweighs all else. Your strength is in your submission.

You know you are sexy. You know he hurts you because he wants you, his anger drives him to want you more, the more you take.

Your wet pussy is throbbing now, 2 fingers stretching you, now you feel the third reaching inside. He pumps his fingers harshly inside you, stretching you with each thrust. All pretense of gentleness is halted. His other hand has torn your bra from your breasts and is cupping your left breast, pinching the nipple harshly. A mouth wraps itself around your right nipple, sucking insistently, forcing as much of the flesh into his mouth as he can.

Still you stand.

You imagine yourself as you seem to him. Wet, semi-naked, gasping in pain and yet pleasure. Fulfilling his needs to control your body, satisfying your need to serve. Magnificent.

You thrust yourself onto his fingers, offering your breast to his seeking mouth, his harsh fingers tearing at your other tit. The more he hurts you, the more you offer yourself.

And suddenly he stops. All feeling withdrawn, leaving you gasping from the shock of his withdrawal. You wait, one minute then two. Wondering, what next.

And then his hands are raising your dress, pulling your sopping panties around your ankles. He lifts your legs, one at a time until you stand free of them. He turns you towards him. Your wet panties, soaked in yoru scent are thrust towards your mouth. You flinch, but he graps your cheeks with his his free hand, urging you to open your mouth. You shudder as he forces them into your mouth. You hear the rasp of tape and feel something plastic and sticky sealing your mouth. You breathe faster through your nose, wondering what perversion might come next..

He reaches for you once more, grasping you roughly by your pretty but soiled dress.

He pushes you to your knees. You are bound, kneeling, forced, wet and wanting, willing him to take you. You know he has other plans.

He reaches for the zip on your dress and pulls it down, exposing your back, the strap of your bra still sealed. He tears it from your body, you hear it ripping. He grasps you by the hair and pulls you back harshly on your knees. You know your breasts are exposed. You hear him reach for something. And then there's just pain as you feel the flogger begin working your tits. It starts slowly at first, as the positions is awkward arching your body as he grabs on your hair forcing you to thrust your tits as far as you can.

He lets go of your hair and you hold the position. The flogger is small but harsh, leather but each tong is tipped with a metallic end that sting harshly as each blow falls. You invite his blows, thrusting your chest as far as you can. You can feel tears almost break from your eyes as the pain grows but you refuse to break to a little pain. You know about pain..

You make no sound as he increases the frequency of the beating, your breasts feel red, raw, on fire. You wonder if you will be able to wear a bra for days. The thought intrudes on you and makes you laugh a little. The pain stops. Everything ceases. You realise for the first time you are afraid. You shouldn't laugh. Its not what he wanted from you.. You want the flogger back on your breasts dreading what will come next..

Nothing. Minutes pass. Nothing at all. Your body aches from the position you hold. He is still there. You are sure of that. Yet, nothing. Have you made him that angry. You gasp as you feel his hands on you. They are shockingly gentle, stroking your body in all the places you love to be touched, your neck, the curve of of your breasts. You feel his mouth on your body. Kising you. You've felt this before. It excites you. Your excitement grows. He kisses your nipple, teasing it with his tongue. You are panting now, so aroused, so wet. Open and wanting.

It disorients you. The pain / pleasure all in one, changing like the wind as the mood takes him..

Suddenly the teasing turns. His soft mouth on your nipple turns to a harsh suckling, your torn, throbbing breasts hurting once more as he begins to nip on your flesh, biting softly, harshly, you feel his teeth all but break the skin of your breast.. You struggle under him but has you held close. Once more the pain.. Then his hand is closing over your nose restricting your breathing. At first you are calm, focused on the pain in your breasts. As he doesn't release you though your start to struggle harder. His mouth clamps over your nipple, tearing at it, biting it viciously without regard to how you squeal through your gag. You are struggling to breathe now. You tear at your bindings but he reaches for your hands to stop you. You're whole body is struggling now. Panic sets in, you need to breathe. And it stops. You can breathe. And then he holds you in his arms, soothes you and tells you to be calm, its play, you are safe. He reaches behind and unties your bonds and you sag into his arms. The intensity of it still thrumming throughout your body.

tiarna
tiarna
9 Followers