Hotel Room with An Unexpected View

Story Info
Last minute hotel room upgrade leads to a voyeur's dream.
5.9k words
4.43
99.2k
63
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both exhausted from our drive when we reached our hotel. Still shaking from the sexual drive as commanded by our onboard GPS dominatrix (read the Road trip with a GPS dominatrix story) and we were both ready for a hot bath and a relaxing meal before settling in for the night.

Stepping into the lobby it was clear that there was a convention of some kind. Businessmen in suits with name badges hanging from lanyards around their necks filled the lobby. Women in business suits and clipboards scurried about, directing the myriad of convention goers, radios on their sides hooked to ear pieces, they were talking to 3 or 4 people constantly.

Once I made my way to the counter to check in, I realized that Nica was laughing. She had told me stories about her time working conventions, she never went into explicit details but included enough innuendos for my imagination to go wild about convention life, this time she could stand on the outside and just watch and laugh. I do enjoy hearing her talk about her experiences before we met. I never get jealous of her past, it made her the woman I love.

I introduced myself to the girl behind the counter, and with a look of horror, she informed me that the convention over sold and our room was given to them.

Nica spoke up when she heard the news "I don't give a shit who you throw out, we have reservations and you will give us a room, and I want an upgraded room now!"

The girl behind the counter apologized and informed us she would have to call the manager. After a few minutes on the phone, she hung up and smiled. "My manager told me to put you in the investor's suite". She finished the paperwork and slid our keys across the counter.

"I'll have the bell hop bring your bags to your room, Enjoy your stay" she told us as we made our way towards the elevator.

We entered the elevator with a crowd of businessmen, all of them talking about where they were going to drink later that evening. Nica smiled and whispered in my ear "when they are away, they sure like to play".

When the elevator opened on the eleventh floor we got off and headed down the long hallway towards our room. "The investor's suite, I wonder what that will look like?" I wondered if Nica had ever stayed in that kind of room when she was traveling with conventions.

"Should be pretty nice" Nica told me with a smile "better than the room I booked for us anyway"

Halfway down the hall we found our door. We walked into a beautifully decorated two room suite with a huge bathroom. I walked over to the windows and gazed out to get a feel for our view. The hotel was in a u shape, with a swimming pool in the center courtyard. From our balcony we could see the widows of the rooms across the courtyard from us.

Nica stepped in to the bathroom and called me in to have a look. There was an all glass shower with a mirrored wall, next to that was an oversized marble bathtub surrounded by mirrored walls. The other wall was filled end to end with a beautiful marble vanity and dressing stool. The commode was in a separate small room off one side. I believe that bathroom was larger than our living room at home!

The living room had a TV that nearly covered the entire room, the bedroom was spacious around the king sized bed, the balcony stretched between the sliding glass doors in the bedroom to the glass doors in the living room. There were large mirrors on the walls, and the biggest hotel room mini bar I've ever seen.

The bellhop arrived with our bags and while he was carrying them into the room, he informed us that the mini bar was included in the room, compliments of the manager. He had a strange smile on his face as he spoke, did we still smell like sex from our escapes on our trip? He tried his best to conceal his excitement, what did he know? I looked around for Nica, had she stripped for her bath and not shut the door? Is that what he saw? Nica stepped from the bathroom, still fully clothed, so that wasn't it. I tipped him and he left us.

Nica started the bath and stripped out of her traveling clothes. As she slipped into the steaming water, I took a seat on the marble tub surround. Nica loved to linger in a hot bath, I would always sit by her side, to spend time with my beautiful wife and to help her wash. We enjoy her bath time, the closeness of her being naked and me gently caressing her body with the soap, helping her with shaving her legs and shaving her pubic hair into the neatly trimmed landing strip design. I can hardly describe the erotic sensations, the sensual feelings of caressing the shaving cream up and down her legs, massaging the cream around the tender skin of her vagina. The trust between us as I drag the razor across her delicate skin, parting her outer lips with one hand as the other hand guides the razor across her outer folds. Carefully removing the hair from the tender folds of skin surrounding her clit, leaving her skin smooth and soft as fine silk.

Clean shaved, I caress soap across every inch of her body, I massage the soap across her back, moving to her shoulders and neck. Nica reclines back into the tub as I extend each arm in turn and caress the soap from her shoulder to her fingertips and back to her shoulder. Next I work my way slowly down her chest. I massage and caress the soap all over her supple breasts, I gently pinch her nipples as I cross them, lifting each breast to massage the soap under them. Moving across her abdomen and sides, I work my way down and soap her pubic mound, between her thighs and continuing down, caressing and massaging her long shapely legs.

Taking the hand held shower, I start to rinse the soap from her glistening body. I use the spray from the shower head to tease and caress her sensitive parts. Goose bumps appear as the jets of water caress the sensitive skin of the backs of her arms, more goose bumps appear as the jets caress her thighs. Her nipples pucker and harden as the spray of hot water teases them. Her back arches and her chest heaves as I use two fingers to spread her outer labia and let the jets of water pulsate against her clit. Her inner lips dance under the pressure of the water being sprayed at them and they glow bright red as the blood rushes through them.

I help Nica to her feet in the tub and give her one final rinse. Starting from her head, I cascade the water down her body, having her turn for me, so I can rinse all of the soap off, while I get the pleasure of seeing the vision before me. Water and soap trickle down her back and across the soft firm cheeks of her bottom, a stream of water follows the contour and is guided between her cheeks, dripping out from between her legs. I have her reach back and spread her cheeks wide for me, as I guide the jets of water to touch and tease her puckered anus. Spreading her legs slightly, I continue rinsing the soap and water down her inner thighs and as the last of the water drains from the tub, I am rinsing her small feet and painted toenails. I shut off the water and retrieve her robe, slipping it on her as she steps from the tub.

With her bath over, it's my turn to jump in the shower. I undress as Nica heads into the other room to find something to wear for dinner. I wash up, still with thoughts of my beautiful wife in my head, I find myself stroking my erection. I take extra time washing my balls and ever hardening cock. I stop just short of making myself cum, I want to save that for later, save that for Nica.

I step from the shower, towel off and walk out leaving my towel hanging on the back of the door. Nica calls me over to the balcony. Being an exhibitionist and enjoying the feeling of being naked outside in the open air, I walk out on the balcony naked and join her. She is sitting in a chair, leaning forward on the railing, staring at something. I sit in the chair next to her as she points out a window directly across the courtyard, two stories below us. I looked at the open window and watched in amazement as a woman walked past the window wearing nothing but a pair of flower print panties. I turned to Nica as she told me that she had stepped out to smoke and noticed movement. When she first looked, the woman was wearing a robe and right in front of the window, let the robe slip off. She stood at the window for a few minutes, totally nude, then she sat on the bed to put her panties on, before walking away.

I looked around at the other windows across the courtyard and above us, suddenly aware that someone may be watching me walk around nude! Who cares, I thought to myself. There may be a voyeur watching me sitting naked on my balcony with my wife.

I reached over and held hands with Nica, who was still intently watching the topless woman in the window across from us. By now she was putting on her matching flower print bra, and with apparent sensual grace, she slid a silk dress over her head and smoothed it down her body, across her hips. She stood in front of her mirror and turned slowly, checking herself out before she stepped out for the night.

Once our show was over, I suggested to Nica that we get dress and get something to eat. Nica turned to me and kissed me with passion, driven by the voyeur show she just enjoyed. We extended our kiss as she ran her hands across my chest, around my back, and through my hair. I pulled her onto my lap, wrapping her in a tight embrace as our lips and tongues danced together. She sat facing me on my lap letting her robe fall open, freeing her now exposed breasts to press into my bare chest. With her legs straddling mine, she pressed her clit against the base of my hardening shaft and started to slide forward, using my erection as a toy for her throbbing clit.

The cool evening air gave sensations to our naked bodies as we started to heat up. I could feel her natural juices start to flow, coating my now rock hard cock, lubricating it as she continued to slide her clit up and down its length. I could feel her nipples hardening as they pressed into my chest. Our lips and tongues continued their dance as our breath became heavier. I eased my hands around my wife and moving up to her shoulders, I grabbed her robe and pulled it from her. We were both naked now, out on the balcony, my wife riding my lap, our bodies pressed so tightly together they became one with each other.

I hugged Nica tightly and told her that we would continue later, right now we needed to get dressed and get some dinner. She smiled when I told her that she would be my desert when we got back to the room. With one last kiss Nica crawled off of my lap and as she stood next to me, she bent over to retrieve her robe. Bending in such a way as to have her ass and pussy only inches from my face. I could see the glistening moisture between her legs, the swollen lips of her vagina indicated she was as turned on as I was.

As she walked back into our room, carrying her robe, I looked at the windows across the courtyard, wondering if behind any of those curtains was someone watching our display, did they enjoy the sight of my beautiful wife bending over and then walking nude back into the room? With thoughts of what was still to come of our evening, I stood and stretched my back, giving anyone that may be looking a full view of my erection standing straight out in front of me, before I returned to our room to dress for dinner.

The restaurant was full, so Nica and I decided to wait in the hotel bar and have a few drinks until our table was ready. We settled into a spot in the corner and watched all of the businessmen letting themselves go after a long day at the convention.

Nica tapped me on the shoulder and pointed out what she knew to be the meeting planner for that convention. The woman walked straight to the bar as everyone stopped their conversations to look at her. She ordered 2 top shelf drinks and made her way back to a comfortable overstuffed couch near us. Setting her drinks on the side table she unbuttoned her blazer and straightened her pleated skirt as she fell back onto the couch. After taking a long drink, she reached down to remove her stylish 4 inch heels and rub her tired feet for a few minutes.

By this time, several of the businessmen had gathered around her, their intentions were all too obvious. They sat next to her, pulled chairs from across the room to be near her. She smiled at each of them, surveying them, sizing up each of them. After another long drink, she pulled the clips from her business style hair, and shook her head, freeing the loose curls of her mane that now fell halfway down her back.

Nica was watching the events unfold as she described the scene for me. The man on the left was trying to look down her blouse, the older man sitting across from her was blatantly staring at her legs, trying to look up her business suit skirt. Two of the others were young and not sure if they would be welcome to talk with her. Nica judged that the man sitting next to the woman was someone she had worked with before, maybe even slept with on past conventions. One by one, Nica described each of the businessmen, and their relationship to the meeting planner, and their intentions about her.

Soon enough our table was ready. We enjoyed a wonderful meal and headed back to our room for desert. We were joined in the elevator by the meeting planner we saw in the bar. I wondered if my Nica would strike up a conversation with her, but she kept silent for the ride. Back on our floor, we all exited the elevator and headed back to our rooms.

We started to unpack for our stay. I emptied our suitcases into the drawers of the massive chest in the bedroom, while Nica arranged our toiletries in the bathroom. I looked for a place to put our suitcases, when I opened a door that I thought was a closet. I called to Nica, she had to see that this door wasn't a closet after all. Nica joined me as I pointed through the door to the dimly lit hallway that extended from our room. Curiosity getting the better of us, we stepped through the door and headed down the narrow corridor.

As we walked on, it became clear that this was some sort of service hallway leading behind the rooms, apparently so they could work on plumbing and electric without entering the actual rooms.

We walked on when Nica stopped in her tracks, frozen. I looked and couldn't believe my eyes, there was a window looking into one of the hotel rooms and there was a couple walking around unpacking. We stood frozen and waited for them to notice us, but they went about their business without a glance in our direction. It wasn't until the woman walked up to the window in front of us and started to fix her hair and check her makeup, that we realized this wasn't a window but a two way mirror on the wall.

This must have been what the bellhop was smiling about. Did he know that we would find this hidden voyeur hallway? How many unsuspecting people had he himself watched? How many hotel employees knew about this? That question faded from my mind as I watched my wife exploring her voyeuristic experience.

Nica's eyes bugged out as we stood watching the unsuspecting couple settle into their hotel stay. I urged Nica to explore further down the corridor and see who else's room we may see. I nearly had to drag her away, but she reluctantly followed me. Most of the rooms were dark, but we passed people in bed watching their TVs, people talking on the phone, and others just relaxing from their journeys. We reached a corner and made our way to the next light we could see.

Nica and I stopped dead in our tracks when we saw the meeting planner from the hotel bar, walking around in her room. She was still wearing her white blouse and pleated skirt, her shoes were tossed in the corner and her blazer casually tossed over a chair. She was walking around talking on her cell phone, the look on her face was clearly annoyance, it was evident she wanted off the phone. Nica and I decided to stay and watch this room. It wasn't long before she hung up the phone and tossed it on the nightstand.

She walked into the bathroom and when she turned on the light, we saw the next window over from us light up. We hurried over and yes, the mirror in the bathroom was also a two way mirror. We were in for a voyeur treat as she looked straight in the mirror, looking right at us, but not knowing we were there watching her. Nica grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight, as the woman reached into the shower and started the water. She was going to get naked and shower as we watched. Nica's eyes were glued on the scene unfolding before our eyes. The meeting planner from the bar was now putting on an unknown show for us, our own voyeuristic peep show. We had to follow her back into the living room to watch her undress.

One button at a time, she opened her blouse, revealing a white lace bra. As she slid her blouse from her shoulders and down her back, the size of her breasts became evident. Not huge or unnatural, they were large, full, and firm. Her dark areola and nipples were clearly visible through the white lace of her bra. She walked to the closet to hang up her blouse, her heavy breasts swaying with each step. Standing at the closet, she unzipped her pleated skirt and let it fall from her hips, revealing her matching white lace thong. She stepped out of her skirt and bent at the waist to pick it up. The string of her thong stretched tightly as it wedged in between her shapely backside barely covering her anus, the swollen lips of her labia peeked out from each side of the lace material. Her ass cheeks were firm and well rounded. As she stood to hang her skirt, Nica pointed out that there were no tan lines, she must lay out nude.

Only small pieces of white lace covered her as she walked back into the bathroom. As she walked towards us, I could see a small patch of dark pubic hair through the white lace of her panties. Nica and I stepped back to the bathroom window as the woman continued to undress for her shower. I stepped behind Nica and wrapped my arms around her waist, drawing her close. She leaned back against me, turned her head and kissed me. I have never seen that look on my wife's face, a look of shy lust, a contradiction in expressions. I held my wife while we both went back to watching this unsuspecting woman perform for us.

She walked up to the mirror separating us, and reaching behind her back, unclasped her bra. With one shrug of her shoulders, her bra fell forward onto the vanity. Her firm breasts swayed with relief as they were set free from their confines of the day. Her nipples were dark brown and the size of silver dollars. She massaged her breasts for a moment, clearly enjoying the freedom from her bra. She grasped each one and held it up to the mirror for us, well it wasn't exactly for us, she was looking at them in the mirror in front of her. She turned and stripped off her lace thong as she walked toward the shower.

We watched as she used the shower to unwind from her day. She stood and stretched as the hot water cascaded over her naked body. She raised her arms high over her head as she let the water bounce off of her chest. Turning slowly and taking a step forward, she leaned forward and let the water caress the small of her back and the cheeks of her firm tanned ass. She stood back up and started her ritual of washing. We watched as she lathered her hair, our eyes glued on the bubbles cascading down her breasts, drops of water dripped from each nipple. A small stream of suds formed path between her firm tanned breasts, meandering across her abdomen, and tangling like and eddy current in the dark patch of her pubic hair before continuing its journey down her legs. We watched in amazement as this woman unknowingly performed a show for us.

The shower continued as she shaved her legs, with care and grace, she lathered each calf, taking time to massage each toned muscle, before she braced herself and shaved her skin to silky smoothness. To our delight we got to watch her shave her pubic hair. We watched her massage the foam into every inch of sensitive skin. She carefully shaved between her legs, leaning over to see her accomplishment. We watched as she seemed to enjoy the feelings of her hands between her legs. We watched intently as she slid her fingers across the outer lips of her pussy, checking them to make sure they were smooth.

12