Hotel Rooms are for Horny Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, yes, so fucking sexy." Abby said and the girls closed the gap between them and made out in the spray of the water.

They kissed for a long time like that, their mouths devouring each other as they discovered their curves in the shower. They both brought their hands down to each other's pussies while they kissed and began to play with each other again.

"I want to see them fuck again." Abby admitted as she pushed her fingers into her best friend's hot slit. Jenna was soaking wet.

"Yeah...I want to see them give each other blowjobs." Jenna said, and Abby loved that idea.

"Maybe we'll have to find a way to play some sort of couple's sex game one of the next few nights...get them really drunk and stoned or something first, ya know?" Abby said conspiratorially.

Jenna liked that idea a lot. "We could even do something really simple like Truth or Dare," she added.

They played with their clits and kissed in between each of these thoughts as the water cascaded down their faces from directly above them in a large circle of rain. They were enjoying their own lesbian experimentation as the spring break trip slowly started to take on a whole new dimension.

"How would we do it, you think?" Abby asked, thinking about how they could convince the boys to play with each other while the girls watched.

"Well, we could be the first ones to do something sexual or kinky...you could like...dare me to make out with you or something and we could like, get really into it. Maybe we might get the boys so revved up that we'll make them have to do stuff if they want us to go further." Jenna suggested. Abby smiled at that idea. She was totally turned on at the thought of playing with her friend in order to seduce the boys into playing with each other.

"Yeah, like, we could keep pushing the envelope with them. You could dare me to kiss you on the butt and when I went to kiss you there you could pull your panties down and say it's got to actually be on the butt...and instead of just giving your booty a peck I could like, suck on your ass cheeks for a couple of minutes." Abby said and she felt Jenna stick a finger back up her pussy as she shuddered against her friend's body while they plotted in the heat of the room.

"Yeah, and maybe we could keep them moving along with us...we could force them to kiss each other...or kiss each other on the butt...or whatever...and even if they only gave each other little pecks, eventually, I'd dare you to take your clothing off with me, and we'd both be naked in front of them and they'd be getting super turned on and we'd all be pretty stoned and..."

The girls were making out again as they talked about their naughty plan. It was so fucking sexy already just in their heads. Abby broke apart from the kiss and looked at her friend.

"And eventually I'd dare you to eat my pussy in front of the boys...but you'd say that you would only eat my pussy if Alec sucked on Ronan's cock at the same time. And maybe I'd even lay down and spread my legs for you and we'd just stare at the boys to see if they wanted to keep the game going." Abby said.

"Fuck. I mean, if they got so horny tonight just from being drunk and in bed together...I bet we can get them to play again with some pot and alcohol mixed together tomorrow night." Jenna said and the girls sucked on each other's lips as they spoke. They were getting hornier for each other now in the water's spray.

"Good, then that's the plan. Tomorrow night we make our boyfriend's have lots of sex with each other while we watch. But I'm horny right now so will you please show me what you're going to do to me tomorrow night in front of the boys?" Jenna smiled at her friend and kissed down her body slowly.

Abby watched as the dangerously sexy girl covered in tattoo's brought her cute lips up to latch onto her desperate pussy as she began to eat her out for the first time there in shower.

Abby grabbed the back wall of the shower and pressed her pussy forward as they both enjoyed the feeling of being with another girl for the first time. Jenna lapped at her friend's pussy and thrust her tongue into her creamy slit as she massaged her friend's pussy walls thoroughly.

The sex that followed was hot and hungry. They licked and fingered and grinded intensely as the boys slept out in the room, dreamily unaware after their own after-sex slumbers had begun.

The phrase all-inclusive resort was already starting to take on a new meaning and they had only been there for a day.

Maybe it WAS a good thing they had chosen a Secrets over a Sandals.

After the girls had both cum from each other's tongues and even 69'd each other on the floor of the shower as the water drenched them just as much as they drenched each other, and after they'd stood against the wall and kissed each other like happy lovers for a long time, enjoying the way it felt to kiss something as soft as themselves for once, they turned off the spray and dried off and put their shirts back on but not their panties.

They tip-toed back through the dark room where both guys were currently snoring. They slipped under the sheets and held each other at the waist and crossed their legs together as they rested their pussies on each other's thighs.

They lightly kissed like this for a while. Then they fell asleep too—their minds drifting off to happy thoughts of their boyfriend's cocks impaling each other, with their own naughty Sapphic desires coming to life at the same time.

To Be Continued...

12