Hotel Sex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another playful swat for us both, before we settled down to small talk, Alana asked where Tracy was, I told her about Jane and her disaster (or as much as I could with scant little information I had).

"But there's Jane there." pointed out Alana.

"I wonder where she is?"

Still looking in Jane's direction I jumped in my seat when Tracy tapped me on the shoulder. She had on a figure hugging red cocktail dress, matching heels and handbag. Standing (and not the only thing standing to attention) I kissed her on the cheek, as she whispered,

"Tell you about it later."

Then effuse welcomes to Alana and Darryl, and the obligatory girlie-talk about how good each other looked tonight, before the rest of the evening's meal passed in what seemed like no time at all.

We decided to hit the bar after the meal and have a few night caps before retiring for the night. Well, that was the plan, but when the girls found that the cocktails were inclusive, they dived in, the girls matching each other drink for drink. Hanky Pankys, Screwdrivers, Between the Sheets, finally finishing with Orgasms and great hilarity. Darryl and I had enjoyed Dark Rum and Brandy. However, to finish for us all, I ordered 4 bourbons which were to be slammed before we left.

Walking back to our rooms, we said goodbye to Darryl and Alana on the second floor, they were walking hand in hand back to their room, before Alana kissed Darryl passionately as he attempted to open the door, and when he struggled, she knelt down and fumbled at his trousers. I've never seen anyone open a door as quick.

"Awww, they are so in love."

"Let me get you to your room, young lady."

With that she clicked off towards the stairs, climbing half a dozen before I'd caught up. I'd not busted a gut to catch up, as I was attempting to admire her on the stairs, and what better opportunity than to have her a few in front of me? Tracy's legs looked amazing in her red heels and red dress, but it was just too figure hugging to see anymore than mid thigh. Tracy must have seen me gawping, as her sway got more emphasised, only to stop at the top of the stairs, and lift the hem of her dress, bending over slightly.

"Like what you see, big boy?"

"Oh yes, I do, very much."

With that she sashayed off, leaving me to drag my tongue off the floor and catch her up at her door. She handed me the keycard, and kissed me, tongue probing, her hand catching me off guard as she found my cock.

"I missed this earlier. Jane has a lot to answer for." with that Tracy knelt down and started unzipping me.

When you are in a hurry, those damn keycards never work, and Tracy had me in her mouth when I finally managed to get the blasted door open.

"You took your time." Tracy, looking up at me, my cock in her hand, lipstick smudged. She could not have looked more ready to be fucked if she'd tried.

She stood, turned, and dragged me into the room, and to the bed by my cock.

"Take off my dress." she demanded, turning away from me to show the zipper. It was down and I was easing her out of the figure hugging dress in seconds. She shuggled out of it, arms across her chest. Silky red thong and heels, the only thing left.

She turned around, exposing her fabulous cleavage, and once again demanded,

"I want you just in your underwear."

Happy to oblige, my clothes were removed in record time, my cock, still poking out of my boxers.

"On second thoughts, naked."

Pants. Gone.

This ellicited a purr of appreciation from Tracy, she stepped forward, grasping my turgid cock in her left hand. Tracy kissed me full on the mouth again, tongue whipping against mine, her hand pumping me, resulting in a moan of appreciation from me. She broke the kiss.

"Take my panties off, without using your hands."

No need to be asked twice, I dived to my knees, and went about my challenge, eventually managing to grab the waistband in my teeth and start to pull. Tracy was having fun though, clamping her legs shut in an attempt to keep hold of the gusset. My grip was too good for her fight and they pinged free of her thighs before I let go and let gravity do the rest. It was too good an opportunity to pass up though, and I dived into her bald pussy with my tongue. She spread her legs slightly and grabbed my hair as I feasted on pussy. She lost balance and fell back onto the bed, but I was relentless, putting one of her feet over my shoulder, I dived back into wet cunt.

"God, your pussy tastes divine." I said between laps of her labia & clit. It was then I noticed something. Backing off, I admired what I'd just seen.

"Oh my fucking god, you've got a butt plug in your ass."

"Shut up and get back to my pussy."

With that, she guided me back to her hairless pussy, my tongue lashing at her lips, and her clit.

"When did you get that?" I said, backing off.

"Today, Alana said that it always helps her with anal, she helped me pick it out. Do you like?" with that, she wiggled her butt, the red shiny 'jewel' catching the light.

"You dirty slut. It looks wonderful, how does it feel?"

"Great, but get your tongue back to work, my pussy needs to feel some love."

Returning to her slit, I used everything I had, 'signing my name', 'doing the alphabet', one, then two fingers, before adding a thumb to her clit. Using her rising moans as an indicator to my performance, I was able to bring her close to orgasm (I know as she told me many times), before cooling her off slightly, before taking her back to the edge again.

"Fucking bastard. Make me come." she grabbed my hair forcing me back to her hot cunt.

Sliding two fingers into her well lubricated hole, I searched for her g-spot, and finding it, diddled her clit with my tongue. Tracy started to buck uncontrollably, but locked onto her pussy with my mouth, I wasn't going anywhere until she came. Tracy had stopped speaking now, but was still making noise continuously, before she went tense before she shook uncontrollably. Riding out the orgasm locked onto her pussy, it was a few seconds before she stopped panting, and finally let go of my hair.

"Oh fuck, I missed that this afternoon." she breathily whispered as I made my way up her stomach to her tits, spilling all over her chest like only natural breasts can. Her nipples rising to my attention, and appreciative noises from Tracy.

"Hey, a girl's still getting her breath back here."

"Well, I'm about to take it away again."

Standing at the edge of the bed, she shuffled over to the edge of the bad and I grabbed each of her heels, placing them over my shoulders, her red heels did look at their best either side of my ears. By this point, I was well and truly rock solid, 8.5 inches bobbing in front of me. We both went to grab it at the same time, then shared the guiding in process. Tracy ran my tip along her slit moistening the tip. The heat from her cunt was amazing, I grunted in pleasure as she wiggled the tip on her clit, before I took over, adjusted my aim, and pushed gently.

Tracy wasn't the only one that needed to get their breath back. Post-orgasm, although she was wet and horny, she was as tight as a velvet vice, I was not going to be hilt deep in any time. Pulling out, I got the tip back in to her wet hole, but no deeper at the moment. Taking my time, I eased into her pussy, finding it easier when I took a thumb and placed it on her clit. This resulted in Tracy dropping one of her hands to join mine at her clit, and the other to her right nipple, rubbing the hard nipple firmly.

"Hmmmmm, that feels so fucking good."

By now, her wet hole had now accommodated to me, and was driving me and Tracy wild. Pulling out to the tip, I eased myself deep into Tracy, and finally I was all the way in. She reached up from her clit, putting a hand on my chest.

"Fuck that feels deep."

Standing still, I let her get comfortable with me for a few seconds, then I rolled my hips in a circle, twisting my cock in her tight pussy. Resulting in a very low moan from Tracy. Withdrawing to the tip, I diddled her clit, and slid back to the hilt.

"YES. FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK."

Happy to oblige, I picked up my pace, thankful that the alcohol had taken the edge off the sensations of Tracy's hot, wet, and extremely tight honey-hole. Tracy started to moan more or less constantly as I pounded her tight cunt. She then did something that surprised me, leaning forward, she grabbed her red heels by the stilleto, and pulled them back so that her knees were mashing her sizeable boobs against her chest.

"Fuck me, Dave." she said looking directly at me.

Pounding into her pussy, balls slapping against her every time I bottomed out. It was heaven, and Tracy was clearly feeling the same too. She started to squirm and buck.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmff fffffffuuuuucccckkkkkk." was all she could manage before her pussy squeezed me so hard, I had to stop. This allowed her time to stop shaking again.

"You are so fucking tight, for some reason, you feel tighter tonight than this morning."

"Glad you approve."

Pulling out, I guided her legs onto the floor and had her roll over so that she was standing with her arms on the bed. It was then, that I realised why she was tight, her pretty butt plug winked at me. Playing with it, resulted in an intake of breath and a hot look over her shoulder.

"I take it you like?"

"Oh, yes. Very sexy. Now spread them, I'm fucking you from behind, but these heels have put your pussy out of my range."

With that she playfully shuffled her feet and legs wider until she'd lined up her wet slit to my bobbing cock, still covered in her lubrication. Taking hold of her right hip, and my cock, I ran it along her lips a couple of times, before slipping, slowly into her slot to the hilt.

"Now this I like." said Tracy.

Pulling out, I was inspired to get hold of the butt plug and use it, starting to rotate it, easing it in and out, resulting in some fairly guttural noises from Tracy. Continuing slowly, I was amazed I could feel the plug moving on my cock, as I eased in and out of her slick tunnel of love. Tracy managed to get one of her hands to feel the shaft of my cock as I eased in and out of a purring Tracy. Again, thanking the alcohol for taking the edge off things, I let go of her butt plug and went for her titties.

"Hmmmm."

Tracy slumped forward as her other hand joined mine in mauling her boobs, causing my cock to slip out of her hole with a pop. Fuck, she looked beautiful, dripping pussy, hand on her big boobs, red heels and matching butt plug. Stepping forward, I eased in, and put my hands on her hips, before starting to give her my full deep strokes, our fleshing slapping against each other. Tracy's moans became continual, as she received a pounding.

"That"

"feels"

"so good"

"so deep"

"you are going to make me come again." Tracy panted between thrusts, her breath becoming ragged, as I fucked her pussy. The moans becoming more insistent.

"Fuck my ass, fuck my ass." she then commanded, stopping me in my tracks.

Pulling out, I grabbed hold of the now, very slippery, butt plug and eased it out of her hole with a pop.

"Wait." said Tracy, and she reached over to her nightstand drawer, pulling a tube and a dildo out. The tube was KY, I took the hint, squeezed some onto the waiting dildo, my cock and her winking ass hole. Tracy was quicker than I with her dildo, and was enjoying probing her depths when I pushed up against her ass. Squeezing the tip in, took her breath away again. I eased all the way in, wondering in the sensations of being in her ass again, this time I could feel her dildo prodding and poking along my length, an unusual, but not unpleasant feeling.

"I've never had two cocks in me at once." she was purring.

"I could get used to this. Now, fuck my ass, hard, but I want you to come in my mouth."

Having a request like that, one must perform. However, I could feel a rising pressure in my balls. Pulling out, I eased back in, and then out and in faster and faster. It was not long before I was pounding her tight ass, as she fucked her pussy with the dildo, both of us surrendering to animal passion as we built to orgasm.

Tracy was the first to get there, losing control of her balance, pulling me on the bed as she her legs collapsed onto the bed as she quivered, shook and bucked in a noiseless, open-mouthed orgasm. However, I pounded her ass, doing my best to last as long as possible, fucking the ass of the sex bomb below me, but I was fighting a losing battle.

"Tracy, give me your mouth." I said, pulling out of her ass. She spun round, slid off the bed and sat on the floor, open mouthed, expectant, keeping eye contact.

Aiming, I pumped my cock, it was only a matter of time.

"mmmmmmmAHHHHH." was the only thing I could utter as I felt the come rush from my balls. Tracy surprised me again, by swallowing my cock and bobbing her head on my cock. That pushed me over the edge as I blew in Tracy's mouth.

Remaining in eye contact with me, she sucked and bobbed and drew every last drop of my come from my cock before she let me go.

"I'll let Alana know her suggestions worked then." she said, winking at me.

12