Hotel Sex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you feel so deep in my pussy." moaned Alana.

Picking up my pace until I'm sure my balls must have been slamming against Tracy's chin, I started to hear Tracy moaning under Alana's attention, this was making Alana moan too, her deep guttaral moans, I could feel through my cock.

Pulling out, I aimed at Alana's ass, still lubricated from taking Darryl's balls (and if it could take them, it was going to be able to take me). This was going to be my attempt at the hat-trick of ass, pussy and mouth (albeit on 2 different women).

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, fffffffffffffFFFFFFFUCCCKKK" was all Alana could manage as I slid to my depth in her ass. Giving her a dozen strokes, I pulled out, and straight into her pussy for another dozen.

"Tracy, I am going to fuck your mouth when I pull out of Alana's pussy."

Having to re-position herself under Alana's assault of her pussy, I could see Tracy's mouth underneath Alana, aiming I pushed as much as I could into her mouth before Alana's ass stopped me getting further.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot." Darryl muttered from behind the lens.

After a dozen strokes, I pulled out of Tracy's mouth and straight into Alana's pussy.

"FUCK, where has that been? I need it in me." Alana obviously approving of me slamming into her cunt for a dozen strokes.

"JESUS, you are fucking my ass with your big cock. Darryl, get this on film, FUCK." Darryl switched positions so that he could get footage of the act. However, I wasn't waiting for him, and continued with the dozen strokes in each hole.

Darryl then moved back round to Alana's face, and she grabbed him by the cock, jerking him as she continued to eat Tracy's pussy.

As I re-entered Alana's ass, for the 5th time, Alana was moaning constantly, she was obviously getting close. Alana broke her contact with Tracy and advised us,

"Guys when you come, it is going to be in our mouths. Tracy and I are going to snowball."

"Fuck" Darryl and I said at the same time.

Picking up my speed, I was looking forward to seeing this. Alana's moans picking up volume and intensity, before she started to shake (I was in her pussy, so figured I'd better stay there). Hammering into her, Tracy obviously realised that she was close too, and picked up her assault of Alana's clit as she came to a shuddering climax.

"I'm going to come." announced Darryl.

Alana, then pulled off me, dragging Tracy with her to kneel on the floor either side of Darryl. She waved me over, and the next thing I knew was that I had a hand from each woman on my cock, as did Darryl. Tracy leaned forward and licked Darryl's tip, then mine, before Alana did exactly the same, blowing both my and Darryl's mind.

"Ahhhhh." Darryl started to moan, and Alana released him to Tracy's touch. Alana meanwhile, looked up at me, and simply said,

"Give me your come, cherie."

Darryl was starting to blow, aimed at Tracy's open mouth. Having already come once, the volume was never going to be the same, but it was impressive none the less. His first shot landed on her cheek as Tracy was pumping him furiously, but for the rest she caught it greedily in her mouth.

"Tsk tsk, ma cherie, you have much to learn about a man's come." said Alana as she leant over to lick the spurt that had landed on Tracy's cheek off.

"Watch me as your man comes."

Alana looked back directly into my eyes, one hand on my shaft, the other hefting my balls. Alana started pumping my cock furiously as her tongue flicked the tip.

"Unnnggghhh." was just about all I could manage to utter as she pumped.

"See honey, when I guy is going to come you can feel his balls lift." Alana demonstrated to an open mouthed, cum filled Tracy.

"Unh unh." was all about Tracy could manage.

"That's when you know he's going to shoot, and all girls know that they should shoot somewhere important." Alana had me nailed, she placed her lips around my tip at just the right moment for me to come what felt like gallons into her mouth. Alana wasn't finished though, as she sucked every last drop of come I had in my balls. Leaning back she showed Darryl and myself her full mouth before turning to Tracy, gently grabbing her jaw, leaning her head back to open her mouth, before she pursed her lips and dropped my fresh load into Tracy's mouth.

"Fuck." was all Darryl and I could manage.

Alana then leant back, her head back,

"And now, give it back to me." she said

Tracy moved in and pursed her lips, and dropped the double load into Alana, only for Alana to lock lips with Tracy and have a passionate, come filled kiss with her. If I'd not just come, that would have got me very hard.

The girls then broke their kiss, displaying their empty mouths for us (and Darryl's phone) to see.

"Right, how are we going to go one better next time?" asked Alana.

12