Hotel story Ch. 01

Story Info
A lucky night in the hotel.
2.3k words
3.98
18.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down to the hotel bar, for a change as normally I just stay in my room and saw you pretty much as soon as I walked through the door, sat on a stool in the corner in a nice blouse, tight skirt and sexy heels. You looked like you were waiting for someone so I took a table by the window, where I could keep an eye on you and hopefully sneak a peek up your skirt.

I was on my second drink, you'd had a few and were starting to look quite agitated, checking your phone often. It finally beeped and you looked mightily pissed off, I'm guessing you'd got stood up. There was a hint of sadness on your face too, so I thought I'd take a chance and made my way across the bar to where you were sat drinking up the last of your drink.

I introduced myself, made some corny comment that made you grin and decided that actually, I'd quite like to spend some time chatting with you. We had a few more drinks at the bar, me being me the conversation got progressively more flirty until I could quite clearly see your nipples, all nice and hard through your blouse. Which of course triggered something of mine, which got nice and hard too. You noticed the bulge and licked your lips but didn't say anything, that lip licking though of course got me thinking about what else you could be licking, so I stepped up the flirting.

You decided you needed the toilet, so excused yourself but took your time climbing down from the stool, giving me a nice flash of what appeared to be blue lace knickers. You stumbled, I'm fairly sure on purpose and put your hand on my throbbing cock to steady yourself. You gave him a quick squeeze, smirked at me and headed for the toilets. You were gone so long I thought you'd done a runner, but you eventually came back. You asked if we were going to have another drink and well, of course I said yes. You climbed back up on the stool, again taking it slow while watching me as I dropped my gaze - no more blue! This time there was nothing between my gaze and your lovely wet pussy, the lips already swollen up and puffy.

I looked back up as your closed your legs and you were grinning broadly. You asked if I was having a good evening and I replied that it had been pretty hard going, which made you laugh. The bar tender came over and told us the bar was closing and we'd have to drink up, you looked disappointed until I asked if they would still serve to guests, to which he replied only as room service. I looked at you and tilted my head, the invitation clear. You nodded, so I hopped down to help you off your stool. I placed my hands around your waist and lifted you off, I think you were quite surprised at how strong I am. As I put your feet on the floor my hands drifted up your sides until I was cupping the sides of your tits and I lent forward and whispered into your ear "You do realise, if you come to my room with me, you'll be cumming in my room with me?"

You replied in a slightly breathless whisper "That's exactly what I was hoping for".

We set off to the lifts, wine glasses in hand and landed up sharing the lift with another couple. You stood in front of me, pushing your arse back against my cock, obviously enjoying teasing me with other people right next to us. The lift stopped on their floor and the woman marched straight out, the guy loitered a little, so to reward him I gave your tit a squeeze, he grinned and gave us a thumbs up as the doors closed. "Pity you have such a tight skirt on or I'd have flashed him your pussy" I growled into your ear.

"Mmm, I'd have liked that, I'd have liked him to know that I have a wet little cunt here and it's all for you, he's only allowed to look" you reply as you reach round and squeeze my cock. We exit the lift and head for my room, quickly letting ourselves in and putting our glasses down as soon as we're in the door. We embrace, my hands grabbing your arse cheeks and roughly pulling you up into my lips as we frantically kiss, your hands going round to squeeze my arse, then sliding round the front to start undoing my belt, release my trousers and then pushing them and my boxers down, my stiff cock springing up between us as you break the kiss, undoing my shirt buttons and kissing my chest, my stomach as you slowly work your way down towards my achingly hard cock.

You look up at me as you kiss down past my cock, your hair covering it as you kiss around the top of my groin, the tops of my thighs, under to kiss and then suck my balls, up the other side, circling around my throbbing member. I start running my hands through your hair, you seem to quite like that and moan as I start to hold harder, lightly pulling your hair as you start to nuzzle my cock, gripping it with one hand, the other going to cup my balls you start to rub me all over your face, all the while looking up at me with an impish look of mischevious delight on your face. I start telling you how much I'm looking forward to you sucking my cock, licking all around my throbbing hardness, seeing how far in you can take him, how I'm going to pull your hair and fuck your mouth, the dirtier I get, the more you seem to like it, until finally I take action and gripping your hair tightly, making you gasp, which of course presents an open mouth which was exactly what I wanted as I slipped my cock between those lovely lips of yours, all the way to the balls, almost making you gag but you do well, you take my cock all the way inside.

You hands start to play with my balls, occasionally rubbing a bit further back as your tongue swirls around me. I start sliding my cock in and out of your wet mouth, telling you how much I'm enjoying having you suck my cock like this. You really seem to be enjoying the dirty talk, but it's only me getting any pleasure at the moment and it's time to put that right. I pull you up and you look really disappointed that you didn't get my cum, but as I start kissing you again while unbuttoning your blouse, your disappointment turns to anticipation. I push your blouse off your shoulders, you're wearing the skimpiest of bras but that doesn't stay on long either, quickly tossed into the pile of our clothes on the floor. I kiss my way around your cheek up to your ear and whisper to you that I intend to kiss my way down to your nipples, suck them, then kiss my way to your pussy and see what happens when I get there. You moan in anticipation and I lightly nibble your earlobe before starting the kissing.

Your breathing has gotten shallower and this is making your lovely tits bounce a little, which I enjoy watching as I slowly kiss my way down your collar bone, down the middle of your chest until I'm in the middle of your lovely breasts, I kiss a little one way, then change direction and kiss in the other, you hiss in fustration every time I change, the fingers you were running through my hair giving it a little tug of displeasure each time. I'm waiting, I'm enjoying teasing you, seeing how long it'll take before you realise that your pleasure is there for the taking. It doesn't take long before you grab me by the hair and place my mouth over your nipple. I look up at you and grin as you sigh with pleasure as my mouth and tongue pleasures your hard little nip.

You move me over to your other nipple, leaving the one I was sucking all hard and wet. I reach behind you and tug the zip of your skirt down, pulling it off you to the floor around your ankles, leaving you totally naked, standing in my hotel room with me sucking your nipple, my hard cock bouncing between my legs. I start kissing my way down, I can already smell your arousal, which makes my cock achingly hard. I tease you like you teased me, slowly kissing my way around your sopping pussy. You're so wet, your delicious juices have already started running down your tights. You're really aroused now, I can tell you're very close to cumming, I look up at you as I stretch my tongue out, just lightly licking your clit, making you jump and moan, trying to grab my head and force my tongue into your pussy, but I'm stronger than you and I hold myself away, again just dipping in for a light lick. You're begging me now, pleading for release, but I change tacks, spinning you and pushing you towards the bed so you fall over, your arse nicely in position for what I have in mind next.

*Smack* my hand lands on your arse and you jump, yelping, but I've already got one of my strong hands between your shoulder blades, pushing you into the bed as the next spank lands. I start telling you how much of a bad girl you've been, taking your panties off in the bar, picking up some strange man, going back to his hotel room with him, sucking his cock, begging him to lick your pussy... you're so turned on, I could tell within the first few spanks you were into this, your pussy is leaking your nectar all over the bedspread, a lovely puddle forming under you. You're begging me to spank you now, telling me to punish you for being so very naughty.

I flip you over and holding one hand around your throat, just enough that you know you're being held and start pulling and tweaking your nipples. I keep having the slap your hands too, they keep trying to reach down to play with your pussy. Finally you realise they should be stroking my cock, which elicits a moan from me, I'm so turned on now it won't take a lot to make me cum. I roughly pull your waist to the edge of the bed and lift your legs over my shoulders, we're both panting with desire as I lean forward and kiss you again, my hands mauling your tits as my dripping cock rubs up against your soaked pussy. Little orgasms start to tremble through your body as my throbbing member bumps against your clit, I pull back from the kiss and gripping you around the throat again I reach my other hand down and start rubbing my cock head up and down your slit.

You scream as the first wave of the orgasm you've been waiting so long for thunders through your body, your back arching like a bow, your nipples as hard as iron as you cum, looking into my eyes as I hold your throat and continue sliding my cock up and down your slippery pussy. You start to come down from the orgasm and I ram my cock all the way up inside your juicy cunt. This triggers the next orgasm, greater than the last as my thick cock stretches your pussy wide as it slams deep inside you. I start to fuck you hard, your orgasms coming one after the other now. I now if I can hold out a little longer you'll plateau into one great big long orgasm, so I bite my lip to try and hold my cum in, it's difficult as I've been waiting to fill you with my hot cum for hours now!

I feel it hitting you, the orgasms are so close together now they're becoming one, your hands are frantically tweaking my nipples, scratching my back, grabbing my arse and suddenly they fall away and I know you've hit the plateau. Your whole body convulses, your pussy feels like a vise around my cock as it clamps down hard as you let out one long scream as you cum hard. I can't hold out any more, my cock starts to twitch in your cunt, my seed racing up my thick rod which is pounding into your pussy and fires burst after burst of hot cum deep inside your cunt. This triggers another orgasm in you, this time so hard you squirt, your hot juices bathing my balls as I find another reserve of cum to deposit up your willing pussy. I slow down, taking my hand away from your throat to stroke your face.

You open your eyes again and look up at me, your eyes say it all but you feel the need to tell me how amazing that was anyway. I lean down to kiss you and then pull my cock out of your tight little pussy. I kneel between your legs enjoying how utterly ravaged your cunt looks, my cum mixed with yours dripping out, down over your little rosebud. I lean forward and start licking, first over your pussy, licking up our cum and then down over your anus, making you whimper and protest that you can't take any more. I grin while I'm licking, you didn't complain about me licking your arsehole, so I know what I'll be down a little later on when we've recovered. I stand up and lean over you, your hands finding my cock and caressing it as I give you a deep kiss, sharing our cum with you.

I leave you lying on the bed to step over to the phone, ordering up some snacks, another bottle of wine and some champagne...

let me know if you'd like to have me continue this story :)