Hotel Surprise

Story Info
You are surprised by your husband at a Hotel rendezvous.
3.7k words
3.61
111.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the bedroom, and see a set of clothes laid out on the bed, along with a small piece of paper and an envelope. You had just finished eating the bowl of fruit that I had left for you. "Good idea," you thought, "enough to keep me from being hungry, but not enough to fill me up." There on the bed is your black skirt, slightly above the knee in length, along with your long-sleeved white blouse, the one with the nice trim up the front. There is also a pair of light tan stockings and your favorite garter belt, the dark one with the orange flower motif, a pair of white lace-top socks with a cute pink bow, your black pumps with the buckles, and a cute white hair bow. Your special silver purse is there, too. It's small, and always contains your pocket rocket vibrator and several condoms. You pick up the note and read it. "These are for after your shower. Take your time, get yourself nice and clean, and get dressed and open the envelope."

You have been looking forward to tonight for several days; the chance to go out and have a great time. The anticipation has been building, and you are quite eager for some fun tonight. Stepping into the shower, you notice the enema bottle and smile. Once you get really aroused, you love it when I tongue you from you clit down to you ass and back again, so you are happy to get extra clean.

After your shower, and a little bit of our favorite perfume, you take your time getting dressed, getting your hair and makeup just right. On putting on your blouse, you notice that the buttonhole for the top button is taped closed from the inside. "Whatever," you think, shaking your head. Your breasts are small, and you really don't have any cleavage, and even without a bra there's not much to see. The button between your breasts is still buttoned, and the frills on the front tend to cover up your nipples. You always thought that this blouse makes you look flat anyway.

Being fully dressed, you reach over to the bed and open the envelope. Inside, there is a note saying, "Check your voice mail." You shake your head, for you had just checked your voice mail before your shower, and there was nothing on it. Tonight is a special night, and the excitement builds as you go check your voice mail. There is a little static, but you hear my voice saying "meet me at our favorite hotel at 8:00pm, room 350."

Grabbing your purse, you head out to your minivan, where you find an envelope on the steering wheel. The front of it reads, "Open this when you get to the hotel parking lot." You put it down and drive off, though you have to work hard to keep your mind on your driving, as you are eager to get where you're going, longing for a romantic, sexy, time. Hopefully a romantic dinner, or going out to a romantic spot, but with the shower and sexy clothes, you're thinking that I will want a little action first, though it would be a shame to mess up your hair and makeup before going out. You don't normally like "quickies", preferring romance and foreplay, but tonight you could go for one, after several days of snuggles, words, touches, and thoughts have you more than ready. You know that you are already slightly wet between the legs.

Pulling into the hotel parking lot, you find a nice spot, stop the car, and open the envelope. Inside is your pair of lavender Nipple Huggers nipple jewelry. Looking around to make sure no one is looking, you unbutton your blouse, and carefully put the huggers on your nipples, bringing them fully erect. You button you blouse, and wonder how noticeable they will be, under the lacy front of your blouse. Taking your sunglasses and your purse, you walk across the parking lot and into the hotel.

It's not too busy, but there are a few people inside, one here, two there. People can't help but notice you, as you are the only one walking in at that particular time. You hope you don't look too obvious, but you certainly look sexy. Making your way to the elevator, you press "3" and check yourself in the elevator mirror. You walk out, and find your way to room 350, straighten your clothes, and knock on the door. You heart is beating a little more quickly than normal, as you eagerly await my answer. It's pretty close to 8 PM.

After knocking on the door, you take a deep breath, and take a quick glance around. Then you hear someone at the door, but instead of opening it, a note slides underneath. "Put this on, walk inside, and close the door." Then a blindfold slides underneath. You sigh, and think "Oh, brother." Do you really have to put the blindfold on, right here in the hallway? Knowing that we sometimes use a blindfold when making love, or sometimes we use it just for a surprise, you put it on, thinking that if it were for a surprise, I would just tell you to close your eyes, take your hand, and walk you into the room.

As soon as you put the blindfold on, you hear the door open, but I don't come out. After an awkward silence, wondering why, you feel for the door, push it open, and walk in, closing the door behind you.

There is some kind of music playing. You're not familiar with it but it's nice; it sounds classical, but not old, not an orchestra, but piano and woodwinds. There is also the smell of scented candles in the room. "Nice touches," you think. After a long minute or two of just standing there, you are finally approached. Instead of the kiss you were expecting, you feel my hands on your shoulders, turning you around to face the door. I place my hands on your shoulders, and you feel my body pressed against your backside. I sensually rub your arms, stomach, and hips. I take your hands and pull them back towards me, pressing against you more and kissing your neck. Still holding your hands, I move back.

Quickly, I slap a set of handcuffs on your wrists, binding your hands behind your back. This is not what you wanted, but we've done this kind of thing before, so you go along with it. I continue to rub your front side, while standing behind you. My hands run over your hips, lower abdomen, stomach, chest, and neck, but I carefully avoid your tits and crotch. I know that the more I arouse you without touching your hot spots, the hotter you get. I know that when I finally touch your nipples, are long, long minutes of teasing them, you will gasp at the excitement. Although your breasts are quite small, you have fat chunky nipples that are very sensitive, and you love for me to suck them. Once you get fully aroused, you like them handled a little more roughly, though not painfully so. Your hands are conveniently at my crotch, and you try to get your hands on my cock, to feel the softness of the skin, to feel it growing ever larger in your hands. You love the way it feels.

More and more I tease and pleasure you body. What was a light touch is now more heavy and suggestive. You move your hips as I press my hands on your body. I pull your shirt tail out of your waistband and touch your skin, almost to your nipples, just lightly grazing the nipple huggers. Pressing my hands against your tummy, I unfasten your skirt, and help it fall to the floor. I help you step out of it, then back away to gaze at you.

Your white, round ass is so sexy peeking out from under your shirt tail and garter belt, the white tops of your thighs highlighted so well by your tan stockings. You see your butt ass being fat; I see it sexy and round. My cock is ready for you. I walk back to you, and the first thing you feel is my stiff cock in your cuffed hands. I move it down between your ass cheeks and reach my fingers around to grab your hips, pulling you towards me. My hands play with your tummy, and reach further and further between your legs, until they find your wet pussy lips. You moan softly as I touch them; you are so wet.

By now, I am handling your body a little more roughly as you respond more and more, and get hotter and hotter. I'm pressing my cock between you legs and running my hands over your tits, tummy, and pussy, fingering you closer to the edge. I would love to make you cum.

I turn you around, spread my own legs, and put my cock against your clit. You ride it back and forth, rubbing your wet cunt lips and hot clit against the hard shaft of my cock. Soon I hear your gasps and feel your body jerking as you climax on my shaft. You keep moving on my cock, rubbing your clit on it, until you slow down and start to relax. Taking a few deep breaths, you lean your face against my shoulders.

I take your hands and help you to kneel down. I, too, am about to cum, and hate to waste it. I position you kneeling down, leaning slightly back with your shoulders against the edge of the bed, part your lips with my finger, and slide my stiff cock between your lips, and start fucking your face. This is not your favorite thing, as you prefer my thick hard cock in your wet pussy, but for now you have no choice.

Slowly at first, then deeper and more rapidly I move my cock in and out of your mouth. My balls hang loose and slap against your chin. On the verge of cumming, I rub my head against your lips until my cock erupts, and dumps its load onto your tongue. I don't stop. I keep moving my cock in and out of your cum-covered lips, although slower now. Some of my cum runs down onto my sack, and a little bit drips onto your white blouse. A string of cum connects your chin, my balls, and your blouse.

I don't stop, because you and your mouth are going to make me hard again; hard enough to fuck you. After all, that's why we're here. You are wanting to get stuffed as much as I want to fill you up. You put up with oral, because you know that I can last longer on the second erection, and you like getting my cock wet and slipper with your saliva, but what you really like is the feeling of the thick hard cock filling your cunt. Time and again you have told me that nothing feels as good to you as getting your pussy pumped by my cock. You love to have your tits sucked, and you enjoy cumming from my fingers or tongue, but you don't see those as substitutes for a good fucking. Well, a good fucking is what you are about to get, just as soon as your mouth has worked its magic on my cock, and gets it nice and hard again.

It doesn't take too long, as you eagerly work to get my cock hard. I know you're not really excited that I came in your mouth, but you really weren't in any position to argue at the time.

By now, my cock is long and hard once again, and this time covered with a slippery mixture of cum and spit. I trust that your pussy is still nice and wet. We're about to find out, anyway.

I pull my cock out of your mouth, bend down and help you to stand up. I have prepared the bed in advance, piling up three pillows near the foot of the bed. I help you kneel on the foot of the bed, and then lay you face-down with your hips on the pile of pillows, and then spread your knees apart. What a lovely sight you are! Your round, naked ass is exposed, your hands still cuffed behind your back, and your blindfolded face against the bedspread.

I tease your cunt with my cock, letting you have just a little at a time. Soon I will be pumping you hard, but not yet. I know how hot it makes you to have your pussy only partly filled. It gets to itching to be completely filled. You rock your hips as much as this position allows. It's not your favorite, but you want my cock all the way in your pussy, and tell me so. Before long, I am slowly pushing my cock in as deeply as it will go, and then pulling it out again. I am tempted to undo your hands and then cuff them together in front of you, so you can finger your clit as I fuck you, but not tonight. I don't want you to take off your blindfold. Tonight, you are helpless. Tonight, you are at my mercy. Tonight, at least for now, you are my fuck toy. You chose to go along, and now you are getting your rewards.

I get a rhythm going, and you answer it. I let my saliva drip off my tongue and onto the exposed pucker of your asshole. I circle your asshole with my finger, just pleasuring it without penetration. As I play with your ass and fuck your cunt, I drool more and more on your asshole, until my finger slips easily inside. Running my finger around in your ass, I let more spit roll of my tongue and drip down onto your asshole. I want it open and wet. My rhythm in your cunt is long and deep, keeping you horny and interested. The hornier you get, the more you will allow.

I reach over and grab the ass-plug I brought and put it in my mouth, getting it wet and warm. I place the tip of the plug in your asshole, and then lean my body against your ass as I plunge my cock into your full depths. My stomach drives the butt-plug all the way into your ass, stopped only by the flange. My rocking on your ass drives it in as my cock reaches up to your cervix, filling your horny cunt completely. After keeping this up for a couple of minutes, I get back up, only my cock touching any part of your body. Now only the tip of my cock touches your cunt-lips, so wet, and red, and swollen. It's time for more ass play, so I pull the plug partway out and drool on your asshole some more.

As I slowly move my cock in and out of your dripping pussy, I start to fuck your ass with the butt plug, moving it in an out of your slippery ass, alternating strokes between the ass probe and my cock. First your pussy is filled with my cock, and then your ass is filled with the plug. The last time, I pull my cock out of your pussy, and replace it with a full sized vibrating cock. I roll it around in your cunt, then slide it all the way in and turn on the vibe, leaving the plastic cock completely engulfed by your cunt. I fuck you one last time with the ass plug, then pull it away, and replace it with the head of my cock.

Up until now, you have resisted being ass-fucked, but not tonight. I slowly slide my cock into your ass as far as it will go, at first just the head, keeping it there for a moment, then pull it slowly out again. I spit on it, and then push it back it. Little by little, I go deeper and deeper each time until my entire cock is contained within your ass. I hold it there, and then lean against you a little more.

With my cock buried in your ass, and a buzzing vibe in your pussy, I give you my all and thrust my cock in and out of your ass; how tight and warm it feels on my shaft. How sexy to fill your ass with my cock. The tight warmness excites me more and more. I feel the buzzing of the plastic cock that fills your cunt. I rock and push back and forth, your ass grabbing hold of my cock and driving me to higher heights. I jerk more and more until I feel my cock spasm and deposit its load in your ass. My balls rest against your wet pussy lips as my cock starts to come down from its high. Holding still, I feel the buzz of the vibe. What a nice sexy feeling.

Catching my breath, I slowly withdraw my cock from your asshole, trailing a string of brown-streaked cum and saliva onto your ass and thighs. Juices slowly flow from your butt hole and run down your crack. I take the butt-plug and put it back up your ass, and rub your clit while I fuck your pussy with the artificial cock. Moving the dildo up and down as I rub your clit, you rock your hips in response. Soon you moan, cry out, and your body shakes to an intense climax. Easing up on the pressure on your clit, I hold your pussy in my hand, and switch off the vibe, but leave it in your pussy, and the butt-plug in your ass. I wipe my cock on your ass and thighs, give your ass a nice hard little slap, and head to the bathroom to wash my cock in the sink.

After I wash up, I return to you on the bed. What a sight you are. Laying head down, your ass in the air propped up by a pile of pillows. A blindfold on you face and your hands cuffed behind your back, your hair is messed up and your blouse askew. Your black skirt lies is a crumpled heap in the hallway. In your ass is a purple silicone butt plug, and in your pussy, halfway out by now, is a blue, waterproof, life-sized cock vibrator. There is a combination of juices all over your back side, some clear, some white, some brown streaked. I wish I could fuck you again, but I have had enough for now.

I throw a $100 bill on the bed in front of your face, unfasten your handcuffs, and walk out the door, leaving it wide open, then head to the elevator and down towards the lobby.

With your arms finally free, you catch your breath, and bring your arms up towards your head. Your freshly fucked and sloppy pussy and ass are still stuffed with toys. Slowly you bring your stretched legs up on the pillows so you can roll over onto your side. You take the blindfold off, and seeing the $100 bill on the bed you are not amused. You reach down to remove the toys. Taking hold of them both you pull them out, and then struggle to stand, and walk gingerly to the bathroom, cum starting to run down your thighs and onto your stocking tops, and you curse under your breath when you see the hotel room wide open. You throw the toys in the sink and leave them there, and look at yourself in the mirror. What a mess you are. Shaking your head, you take a seat on the toilet to drain cum from your ass, thinking that you really need to rinse off but don't want to get in the shower, and wondering where in the hell I went off to, and why I didn't say anything, and why in the hell I left the door open! Anyone could have seen your naked ass had they walked by and looked in.

Reaching into your purse to get a handy-wipe, you notice the light flashing on your cell phone. It's a text message from me. "Sorry I'm late, pls meet me in the lobby at 9:00." Looking at your clock, somewhat confused, you see that it's 5 til. You give your crotch a last wipe with a warm wet washcloth, and then stand up to brush your hair, cursing again under your breath, because you took so much time to look nice, and now you look a little frazzled. You pick up your skirt, pull it on and tuck in your shirt, and head out of the room towards the elevator, and then the lobby, wondering what I'm doing. You get to the lobby just before you see me walk in the front door.

I look at you and think how sexy you look. In fact you look sluttier than I thought you would, not quite as 'neat' as you normally would for a date. Usually you put a premium on neatness, and want to look feminine and sexy without being too obvious or slutty. I give you a good hug and a kiss, putting my arm around you and my hand on the small of your back and pulling you close to me. I'm surprised that you're not wearing lipstick.

We walk to the elevator, and head up to the third floor. Along the way, I explain to you that I had an emergency at work, and was just now able to get here. I notice a stain or something on the front of your shirt, and mention it to you. You just respond, "Oh, I didn't notice that." Your mind is filled with questions for me, but before you can ask we get to our room, 315. I unlock the door, and we walk in to a fresh, clean room.

You head is spinning. You think, "Room 315? I thought he said 350," and you're quite flustered, and confused. Am I playing a game with you, and did you make a big mistake? I sit down on the chair, and ask you to come over to me, saying, "What happened to your wrists; they're kind of red?" As you walk over to me, wondering what to say, you feel a little residual wetness running down between your butt cheeks.