Hotel Surprise

Story Info
Sir has something special for his sub.
2.4k words
3.7
17.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally arrived when I could go play with Sir D again and it dawned sunny without a cloud in the sky. I woke up to my alarm beeping across the room and I staggered a bit to go turn it off. There were 2 messages on my phone, one a Facebook notification and the other from Sir.

"Good morning. :) " it said. I smiled through my sleepy haze and wiped my eyes.

I texted back "Good morning Sir" and went to go make my morning tea.

The phone chimed again. "I hope you are ready for today. I have some new things I want to try." it said.

"Ooooh, like what?" I rapidly texted, my curiosity piqued.

"I'm not telling! It wouldn't be any fun if you knew what was happening. LOL ;)." Awww, I thought.

He texted rapidly again. "Have you been a good girl and not touched yourself?"

I paused a moment. That was definitely the tough part of our agreement...from the time he orders me to not touch myself until I can see him again usually runs several days. It drives me crazy.

"Yes Sir. I haven't touched myself at all." I texted back. I knew better than to lie to him.

"Good girl. I have a reward for you then. I will send a cab to pick you up."

"Ehm, ok." I grinned. If he didn't want to tell me, no amount of wheedling on my part was going to make him spill anything.

The kettle whistled on the stove. I poured the hot water into my favorite mug, inhaled the scent of spicy chai tea and my phone chimed again.

"Be sure to bring your toybag. I also want you in a sundress with your hair down or in a ponytail."

"Yes Sir. ;)" I turned on the tv for some noise.

An hour later, my tea was gone and I was showered and in a brightly colored dress. I decided on a ponytail because my hair wasn't cooperating. "Stupid frizz" I mumbled. Some days I hated having curly hair. Sure, it was thick enough for grabbing and twisting, but I couldn't wear any of those sleek styles I liked. Gotta trade off somewhere, I shrugged.

I grabbed my toybag and set it by the door, then after thinking about it I decided to dab on some perfume oil; a little on the pulse points over my neck, decolletage' and wrists.

The phone rang. It was the cab. I turned the tv off, threw my shoes on, grabbed my purse and toybag and dashed out the door. I ran down the steps and was out the front gate to be greeted by a bright yellow cab.

I climbed in and greeted the cabbie. "So, where are we going?"

The driver said "The Ritz Blaise over on Main. I also gotta give you this." and he handed me a sealed envelope.

My eyes widened. The Ritz Blaise was one of the swankier hotels and definitely out of my budget when it came to vacations. The cabbie and I talked a bit about obscure architecture while I opened the envelope. Inside was a hotel key and a letter to take my things and go directly to room 1505 on the 5th floor, where I was to put my bag by the entrance, strip down, put on my collar and cuffs and kneel. I felt my pussy twitch in anticipation.

The cab arrived and I got out. The driver refused my fare, saying he'd already been paid, and drove off.

I went inside and was floored by the opulence of the marble, plush rugs, glass topped tables and paintings that decorated the foyer. I found the elevators and went up. My heart rate sped up once the doors closed. When they opened I nearly skipped out and rapidly walked down the hallway with my heart in my throat and my pussy throbbing.

I put the key in and opened the door, my breath catching as I said "Hello?" I went in and the room was a bit dim, but I could make out a single King bed with the covers pulled off. On the table next to it was an ice bucket with champagne, two glasses, several pillar candles, another dark bag and an assortment of thick ropes, artfully arranged and tied off in bundles for easy use. My breath caught in my throat again and I felt my pussy go slick.

I went back to the door and put my toybag down, pulled my collar and cuffs out then put my purse on the table and kicked off my sandals. I didn't know where Sir was but I figured it wouldn't do to waste time. The last couple of weeks had dragged by too slowly and given the heated emails between us, I felt he was looking forward to this as much as I was.

I couldn't get my dress off fast enough, but the cuffs always took a few minutes to put on. I was trying to buckle my collar into place when the door opened and my beloved Sir strolled in. I froze, taking in his posture and the twinkle in his eye. He looked intimidating in black jeans and black button-up shirt.

"You're not kneeling." was all he said before he grinned.

"Sorry Sir. You came in as I was still getting ready for you." I smiled apologetically.

"Oh, so it's my fault you're not ready?" he smiled again, raising an eyebrow before strolling quickly towards me.

I whimpered. "No."

He gripped my hair and spun me around, then put one hand on my throat and held me. "I guess I did come in a little soon. I know you would have followed my instructions to the letter." He buckled the collar in place, dipped his head to my neck and inhaled my scent deeply as he held me to him.

"Now kneel." he growled, pushing me down. "Keep your head turned to the wall and don't look".

I heard the sounds of buckles and ropes and some movement on the bed. I felt his arms under mine as he pulled me up to my feet.

"You know senses are heightened when one is taken away." He put a heavy blindfold on and buckled it snug. "Now turn and follow my lead."

He held my hands and led me to what felt like the side of the huge bed.

"Get on the bed and lay down on your back with your arms up." I did so and then felt him tie my wrists together and pulled my hands above my head to the bed. There was a pause as I heard rustling of more rope being untied and hitting the carpet. I felt him grab my ankle and pull it wide to one side, wrap it several times to make a cuff around my ankle and pulled it taut, then repeated the same with the other side so my legs were spread wide.

"Feeling vulnerable yet?" he asked.

I smiled. "Well yes."

"Oh good. I like it when you're vulnerable."

He went quiet and I heard clothing rustle. Then I felt him climb onto the bed and he sat on my chest, just hard enough to impede my breathing a bit. I could feel from the bare skin that he was nude and then all rational thought left me.

"Got your attention, love?"

I gasped a little "Yes Sir."

He slid his naked length between my breasts for a moment, then slid his body downward, pausing to drape his body over mine so I could feel every bit of him. He lay next to me and I could sense him studying his work....his possession.....his plaything....

"You are so alluring. I knew I made a right choice taking you as mine." He ran a finger down my sternum and continued on to my wet pussy and I gasped as he fingered me to near orgasm, then stopped.

"Just enough to get you ready for me, love. But don't worry, I plan to wring every orgasm your body can give me before the day is out." I felt him move so he was above me.

He growled again "Gods, I could eat you like a hunk of meat" and I felt him quickly bite my hip. I moaned and twitched against the bond holding my left leg captive.

He released, moved lower and asked "Ever been aware of your femoral artery?"

Before I could answer, he sank his teeth into my thigh, near enough to my pussy that I gasped loudly and struggled against my bonds. His fingers clawed into my ass as I felt my pussy start throbbing, then I heard him groan. I knew I was drenched when he released and lapped at my clit, making me shudder. I felt him reach for something and then I heard a low hum before he inserted my soft jelly vibrator into my pussy.

"Guuhhhhh....." I moaned. I couldn't move from the ropes, but that didn't stop me from straining every bond. He moved the vibrator in and out a few times, then lapped at my clit again. I started bucking from small orgasms that rendered me to a panting, lust filled object.

Sir planted his hand firmly on my belly and thrust the vibrator deeply. "Cum for me." he growled. "Do it!! Now!!"

I gasped as an orgasm ripped through me, bowing my spine as far as the ropes would allow, my mouth wide open in a perfect O and I began yelling in one long wail.

Sir removed the vibrator and feasted on my soaked pussy, making me cum several more times before he eased up.

"I think I know what you need." I felt him leave the bed and I was momentarily left alone, panting and shuddering.

He came back to the bed and forced a leather gag into my mouth, picking my head up and buckling the end under my ponytail. He gripped my throat and talked to me in a low tone.

"You're getting loud. Normally I wouldn't mind that, but we have to be considerate of any other guests. Now you can be loud with this." He released my throat and tapped the gag, tracing my lips with his finger. I felt him get off the bed and start to release the ropes holding my legs apart, then gently took the ropes off my ankles so my legs were free.

He got back on the bed between my legs and I heard something else start humming. He propped my hips up and touched a small bullet to my clit, working his cock into my pussy at the same time. I moaned through the gag and my legs started twitching uncontrollably. He held the bullet to my clit, making me cum as he fucked me.

"Oh, I love fucking this pussy." Sir panted, punctuating his words with thrusts. "I love it because it's part of my fucktoy. My hot...slutty...fucktoy." He dug his nails into my hip, gripping me harder as he fucked me. "This...is...MY...fucktoy!!" Sir panted, thrusting hard between every word, spearing me on his cock and drenching it with my juices.

My moans had escalated to muffled wailing, punctuated only with breaths. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body as his cock assaulted my pussy.

He thrust deeply again, then slowed and pulled out. He teased my clit a little bit more, then stopped.

He stroked my face and breasts a few times to allow me to come down from the high and when he was sure I was cognizant, he untied my hands from the bed and ordered me on my stomach, then retied my hands back to the bed and took off the gag.

"The gag was necessary, love, but now I want you to answer me." he said in that low, menacing voice.

I panted a few times before answering "Yes Sir."

"I haven't cum yet and I want to cum in your ass. I know you love it when I do. Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir, what?" he asked, spanking me.

"Yes Sir, please fuck my ass." I panted out.

"Good girl." He smacked my ass repeatedly, turning it red and making me moan again.

Sir got on the bed and positioned himself behind me. I felt him smear some lubricant on my waiting ass and heard him slick it over his cock as well.

I felt the head push forward a bit and I tried to relax. "Let me in." He said, pushing a little harder. I felt my ass give and his cock speared into me, agonizingly slowly. I kept my breathing up and tried to relax as much as possible, but once Sir was inside me there was no way I was going to push him out.

"There....look at that...." Sir breathed. "Got a thick cock in your ass like a good little slut." He pulled out a little and thrust in again. "All the way to the balls.....gods you're so tight....." He got a hand around my throat and began thrusting a little harder, again punctuated by his words.

"Is this what you wanted? Is this what my fucktoy wanted? To be fucked by Sir's hard cock?"

All I could do was moan in response and barely manage a "Yes.."

Sir gripped my throat a bit tighter. "I'm gonna make you cum again." he growled. He suddenly released my throat, grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my head into the bed. "Now cum for me again!!" he barked and thrust into me. I came again, nearly tearing the sheets and screaming into them.

Sir groaned and thrust into me faster. "Oh gods, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your ass and fill it..." he hissed then roared as he spilled into me, filling my ass with hot cum and making me cry out as I came again.

I moaned as Sir's cock popped out of my ass. The slight burn was making my toes curl. Sir kissed the back of my neck, then bit it hard, making me gasp again. He lay on my side for a long while, caressing my shuddering body, then he untied my hands and massaged my wrists as he unlooped the rope.

"Oh Kittenness....I enjoyed that tremendously. Unless I miss my guess, you did as well?" He took off the blindfold and I blinked several times.

I forced myself to my elbows and gave a lusty smile through my messed up hair. "I did. That was a lot of fun." I tried to sit up, but it took great effort to not fall over. Sir was left chuckling at my stubborn attempts.

We got ourselves cleaned up in the oversized shower and we enjoyed the rest of the day in bed, naked, drinking champagne.