Hotel to Remember

Story Info
Quick and dirty sex with the front desk woman.
2.4k words
3.6
86.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I travel a lot I have trouble holding onto anyone, male or female, for any type of long-term relationship. And as usual, I've been single again for a few months now. Each time I'm in a new relationship they seem to be lasting fewer and fewer months than they used to last. I've been with both women and men and love both sexes, and love sex with either a woman or a man. It doesn't make much difference to me which one I slide my hard cock into. These dry spells are a killer, though.

I'm finding myself having more one night stands the last couple of years and my sexual tastes are becoming more and more kinky than they were when I had a steady mate. It's easier to treat someone as just a dirty sex partner if you know that you won't be seeing them every day and sharing an apartment with them after satisfying my dirty fantasies with them.

This trip finds me in southern Illinois for two nights at a small, cheap, chain hotel. And, as usual, I'm as horny as hell wondering if I'll meet anyone here to share some sweaty, dirty sexual escapades with. I've found that more people fantasize about fucking a stranger than you'd imagine. I have pretty good luck finding those people when I'm out of town.

It's been a ten-hour day in the car and I arrived in town at dusk. It's been hot outside all day and I'm ready to get off the road and relax in my room. I was wearing cargo shorts and a t-shirt because my AC quit working halfway here. That couldn't have been worse timing.

I'm pretty beat from the long drive but I'm always on the prowl for a possible good time. I drove up to the little hotel that I made a reservation at and parked the car. I grabbed my bag and laptop case out of the hatchback and I started towards the door. As I walked around the corner of the building I saw a heavy-set woman about 30-35 years old outside having a smoke. "Oh great", I thought to myself. "Another big woman smoking here in the Midwest, how unusual.."..

She had oddly-beautiful deep brown eyes, dirty-looking messy, sweaty-looking hair and a loose-fitting black company uniform on. I knew that she was annoyed by the way she put out her cigarette butt, rubbing it on corner of the hot brick wall at the entry where she had just lit it a minute ago. And now she had to go back in the damn lobby and check in some damn late arrival after having a long day herself.

"Liz", according to her crooked name tag, walked in ahead of me to check me in; little did she know that I was checking her out at the same time. I was thinking of rubbing her fat, naked, sweaty ass against the hot corner of that rough brick wall where the sun had been beating on it, heating it up all afternoon. Rubbing her tight little asshole right on that dirty, black ash spot that she left on the wall from rubbing her cigarette on it, getting her dirty asshole even dirtier. I pictured myself spreading her naked, sweaty butt cheeks apart, grabbing onto her big, sweaty hips and pressing her fat ass into the corner of the rough, hot, brick and pushing her into the corner and rubbing her dirty asshole against the corner of that brick; rubbing and pushing her into the rough brick corner until she was a quivering, cumming mess and then turning her around and jamming my cock up her dirty asshole right through that dirty cigarette ash on her asshole. I thought of all that in just the first minute that I saw her. I knew that I was overdue for a good, dirty fuck.

Fat Liz walked through the tiny, hot lobby, past the dark breakfast area and the open janitor's closet and around the office counter to get my info and get me checked in. Her hips bumped against the counter as she was walking around it and she sort of swayed to turn the corner. I could see a glimpse of an "ass-topper" tattoo above her ass and I knew that she was a dirty girl. I used to have regular sex with a nineteen-year old, super skinny, dirty girl who used to call her ass-topper tattoo an "aim here" tattoo. And that's exactly what I used to do after bottoming out in her dirty little asshole over and over again until I couldn't take any more. I'd aim my shooting cum for her tattoo, if I didn't shoot my load up her ass first, which I preferred doing.

I pictured taking her into the dark breakfast room and stripping her naked and laying her up on the counter and spreading her body with all of the jams and jellies and yogurt and squeezing my fingers into her slippery asshole and pressing my face down into her sweet, jelly-covered fat ass cheeks and pressing my tongue up inside of her dirty little naughty girl asshole as far as it would go and plunging it in and out while finger fucking her slippery pussy until she was a throbbing, cumming, sweating heap and then ramming my hard dick up her dirty little asshole and fucking into it like it was the last thing I'd ever fuck. Squeezing her fat tits and pinching her hard nipples at the same time as I was hunched over her body up on that breakfast counter.

I could see myself taking her by her chubby wrist, with her hooker-looking fancy fingernails to go with her nasty ass-topper tattoo, and pulling her into the dirty janitor's closet. Then, pushing her down over a round mop pail and pulling down her dirty uniform and spanking her quivering fat ass with a dirty, wet mop. Slapping the wet mop head onto her big butt cheeks when she was forced down over that tipped-over mop bucket in that hot, dark janitor's closet. Pushing the mop head in-between her fat ass cheeks and rubbing it around, tickling her tender, dirty puckered asshole until we were both so hot that I'd just jump on her sweaty back and hump her ass for all it was worth until I unleashed a torrent of my hot sperm, filling up her nasty girl asshole.

All of a sudden she was getting more talkative with me. Hmm.. maybe this would work out after all. I sure would like to fuck this dirty girl hard and fast. She saw that I lived in western North Dakota and she mentioned hearing about the oil boom there. I explained that was actually why I travel so much, my company sends me to sales meetings and seminars all over the country and even into western Canada. There's nothing like picturing myself pumping my oil into this chick's fat asshole. Drilling deep and filling her with my slippery gusher.

We talked for a few minutes as I stood there and she talked about growing up in that area and having a kid, yadda, yadda.. all I could think about was spreading her sweaty, fat ass cheeks apart as hard as I could and slam-fucking her dirty little night-shift-working asshole over and over again. I pictured bending her over that counter with her feet off of the floor, her ass up in the air and pressing my face into her sweaty ass cheeks. I'd be pressing down on her sweaty, slippery cheeks, pulling them apart as hard and far as I could. She'd be moaning from that alone and then when I buried my face in her fat ass and started licking her dirty little hole she'd really start moaning. I'd spank her fat ass cheeks and poke into her tight puckered pink hole with my fingers until she came and then I'd jump up on her sweaty, tattooed back and fuck into her poor asshole like a spider monkey, hammering in and out of her abused little slippery hole. Her poor little pink eye would be gaping open when I pulled all the way out of it and I'd just ram my fat cock back in, hard. I'd be bottoming out, pressing into her fat cheeks as hard as I could, bouncing up and down on her sweaty, dirty back until I shot another load of hot cum deep up inside of her used little hole. Jet after jet of hot sperm streaming up her fat ass.

She finally gave me my room card key and thanked me and asked if there was anything else she could do for me. What?! I could think of a million things that she could do for me at the moment.

I said, "I'll think on that for a bit..".. and we both sort of nervously chuckled. I was starting to get the feeling that she wanted the same thing that I did: fast, dirty sex with a stranger. She was looking at my cargo shorts every once in a while and I wondered if she could see that I was getting a hard on thinking all of these dirty thoughts about her as I was pretending to listen to her stories. Typical male, only one thing on my mind.

As soon as I turned to walk away from the office window, I forgot that I left the room card key on the counter so I spun around and she was looking down at my ass! Only now she was looking at my crotch since I had quickly spun around to walk back to get the card. Now I knew that she was a dirty girl. I was almost positive that my cock would be pressing between those fat cheeks before the night was over. She looked up and started to blush getting caught looking at my ass like that. I just smiled and slid the card off of the counter and said, "see ya later." I knew that I would.

After carrying my two bags up two flights of stairs to room #305 I found that my card key didn't work! Imagine that... If that wasn't a sign I don't know what is. So, down I went again. I stopped in the lobby but my dirty girl wasn't there. I finally saw her outside having that smoke that I had deprived her of earlier. I started to fantasize about rubbing her asshole on the warm brick corner of the building again when she broke my train of thought. Taking a drag on her smoke while sort of squinting at me with her brown eyes, she said, "is there anything wrong with your room?"

I wanted to say, "yes, you're not in it getting your dirty, fat ass fucked hard and filled with hot cum..".. But I said, "yeah, the card doesn't seem to open the door."

Again, she rubbed out her smoke on that same corner of the brick entry, squinting at me and blowing out a stream of smoke between her sweet, fat, cock-sucking lips. I again pictured forcing her asshole over that dirty corner of the building that was getting black from all of the burnt tobacco that she had rubbed on there, and ramming into her dirty, ash-covered big ass.

She said, "I'm sorry, I must have forgotten to do your card when we were talking. I'll try it again, usually the second time is better."

What?! Did I just hear that? She couldn't have meant it the way that I heard it.

I followed her into the lobby again and she swayed her big hips like she was putting on a show. Little did she know that I was ready when she was, I didn't need any more coaxing. She ran the card through again and said, "I'd better make sure that it works this time, I wouldn't want the manager to know that you were unhappy with my service."

GAAA!! My mind was racing. I must have been imagining that she was coming on to me. Sure enough though, she took the card in her hand, closed the door behind her to lock the office and counter area and started up the stairs ahead of me, up to room #305. I was watching her big ass the whole time, swaying back and forth with each step, wanting to throw her on the stairs right there and plow into her behind. We got to the third floor and to my room and she put the card in the door and finally, the green light glowed and I heard the familiar "click" and I knew that the door was unlocked. She grabbed the door handle and twisted it and pushed and walked into the room, saying, "I'd better make sure things are in order here, we've been having problems getting enough good cleaning help."

As soon as she was in the room I knew that we'd soon be fucking like two animals. It didn't take long. She was really teasing me, on her hands and knees in the bathroom looking at the corners and checking the tub and looking over the room and the two queen beds and the soft recliner chair and computer desk and TV. Everything was in order and she turned to me to say something and I put my hands on her waist and kissed her on her big, juicy, smoky lips. It didn't take long before we had our clothes off and we were licking and sucking and fingering and spanking and fucking like I've never experienced before. This naughty girl sure had done this before, I guess that's how you have a kid.. But, I didn't plan on depositing any cum in her pussy and risk that. I'd be leaving my mark on and in her sweet asshole.

We fucked on almost every surface in that formerly-clean room. I came in her fat, sloppy ass so many times that there was hardly any friction when I pumped my cock into it anymore. Liz didn't seem worried about leaving the front desk alone, all she seemed to care about was getting fucked by some stranger that she just met. I'm so glad that I booked that room for two nights. I wasn't looking forward to my meetings the next morning and I had a feeling that we'd both be sore by the time I left that hotel.