Hotel TwinPod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got the gag in place, and I returned to my position on top of her, with my dick in her mouth. I needed to pee, so I peed in the mouth. She struggled a bit to swallow it fast enough, but managed.

"Are you comfortable?"

"A-aaa-ah" she answered. But it was a yes-like aaah. I placed my face in her damp pubic hair, and tried to sleep. It was difficult, with warm sweaty skin below me, and the wonderful smell of her pussy in my nose. Soon, I could hear that she was fast asleep, and eventually I must have dozed off, too.

I dreamt that I was standing on a mountain side, peeing over an edge. Somebody was holding my cock, but for some reason I could not see who. Then an earthquake began. I woke up. Mary was snoring loudly below me, and I really needed to pee. I hesitated a bit, but she had asked for this, so I pissed in her mouth again. She woke up coughing, and probably only swallowed half of it. Then she began caressing my back and my ass with her large hands, and I went back to sleep.

Once more during the night I woke up needing to pee, and once more I just peed in her mouth and dozed off again. I woke in the morning when she began licking my dick, and slowly inserted one of her fingers in my ass. I quickly came in her mouth, but she kept her finger in my ass until I had given her an orgasm, too. Then we got out of the pod, went to the bathroom and showered together.

I left the TwinPod hotel for my last full day in Tokyo after the strangest night in my life.

---

At dinner time I was back at the TwinPod. I undressed and went to meet my partner. She was a woman my own age, with a Scandinavian look. As I approached her, she raised her hand.

"I wouldn't hug me until I have showered. I stink! Weren't we supposed to shower before meeting?"

"That is only if we go directly to the pod," I answered, "otherwise we shower after dinner. But I am sure we can find a shower if you insist."

By then I could smell her body odor. It was strong, but strangely pleasant, so I moved over to her and gave her a hug. She hugged me back with some hesitation.

"You know, I like your smell," I said, truthfully.

"No way! I stink. I spend all of yesterday at an archaeological dig on Kyushu, and got back to the hotel very late. I crashed on the bed, forgetting to set the alarm clock, so this morning I had to run for the train, no time for breakfast and a shower." She looked apologetic. Then she continued, "And then the air-conditioning on the train was not working, and it was a slow, hot, sweaty, bumpy ride to Tokyo. Surely, I stink!"

"Actually, no. Men stink when they sweat. Most women too, but not all. Some like you just smell strongly of woman, and that is a good smell."

I took her hand, and began leading her towards the lift. She looked at my crotch.

"Do you seriously get an erection speaking about my smell?"

"No. I get an erection smelling your smell."

"OK, I capitulate. Take me to the restaurant, we will shower later."

"Or not at all," I mumbled, but I did not think she heard me.

In the restaurant the smell of woman mixed with the smell of food. We talked about her work as an archaeologist, and when our food came she placed her feet in my lap. I began massaging her feet as we ate, they weren't very clean and I am no foot fetishist, but it obviously turned her on, and her arousal turned me on, too (and made her smell even better).

After dinner, we brushed our teeth and peed. Then she wanted to shower, and I tried to talk her out of it.

"Do you really want to spend the night in a confined space with a sweaty, smelly woman?"

"If she smells like you, yes. I have never smelt anything that arousing. I would rather make you sweat more than wash off your pheromones!"

She gave in, but she wanted me clean, so I showered alone. Then we began walking to the pod, but passed a sign: 'Fitness center, 7th floor'. She hesitated, then she said "You have only yourself to blame", as she led me back to the lift.

At the fitness center, she insisted that I stood and watched while she worked out on a treadmill. I enjoyed looking at her naked body as she ran, and soon sweat was running down her body. Then we were ready for the pod.

In the pod, her smell was overwhelming. We kissed and touched a long time, before I moved between her legs and fucked her. When we had both orgasmed, I began licking her face. She clearly enjoyed it, so I continued licking her neck, then her large, sweaty breasts. They tasted of salt, and of woman, and soon my erection was back. Then I gathered my courage, and licked her armpits. She giggled, that was clearly a first for her, too. Then I licked her belly, and as I worked my way downwards she pulled her legs up, and to the sides, exposing her unshaven pussy. I licked it thoroughly, and the skin around it. She exposed her asshole, but I refused licking that one. Even I have limits.

"Kiss me." she moaned. So I kissed her, she opened her mouth and took in my tongue. "You taste of me."

Then she flipped us around so she was on top, and begun riding me. When we had both come again, we slept together.

I dreamt that I had been caught by a giantess from some ancient Greek legend, and that she was keeping me trapped in her panties, soaked in her juices. I woke up, finding my beautiful smelly archaeologist beside me. I waited for her to wake up, then we made love a last time before leaving the pod. This time we both agreed that a shower was in place, and we spend a long time making sure that I had scrubbed every inch of her body.

It was with a bit of sadness that I left the TwinPod that morning. My flight was shortly after lunch, to it was time to head for the airport. I do not know when I will return to Tokyo, but I sure know where I will stay.

12