Hotel Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day, they play with another couple.
4.9k words
4.34
50.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
418 Followers

I awoke the next morning with the smell of fresh coffee in my nostrils. I got up to go to the bathroom and realized that April was not in the room. I sat down to get caught on some sports scores while I drank some coffee and waited for April to return from wherever she was. My mind kept wandering back to the events of the night before, and I couldn't believe we still had over twenty four hours left in our adventure. I thought back to our session before dinner, picking up the stranger, the hard ass fucking I gave her after he left, and our fun in the shower. The memories caused my cock to stir, and I absently stroked it as I watched SportsCenter.

I heard her key open the door a little while later, and heard her enter the room quietly since she didn't know if I would still be sleeping. She held a bag from a local bagel shop, and one from a local porn store. "Oh good, you are up. I didn't want to wake you, and was hoping you would be ready for some breakfast by the time I got back, but after I got the bagels I spotted a porn store and couldn't help myself. That took a little longer than I had anticipated, but I do have a great story to tell."

She looked radiant in one of my favorite dresses of hers, a purple sundress that exposed most of her shoulders and arms, a lot of cleavage, and a good portion of her toned thighs. She was wearing black high heels, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, and the coolness of the air conditioning caused her nipples to harden as I watched. Her hair was tied back in pony tail, and I was shocked to find out her make up was a little smudged. Before I could ask her about it though, she put the bags down and lifted her dress above her head, leaving her only in a purple g-string and her heels. "Do you want a blowjob before you eat," she asked, already moving towards me. I shifted the covers off, exposing my hard cock, and she comedically smacked her lips in anticipation. "You just lie back and watch ESPN, and I'm going to give you a nice long blowjob for being the best husband in the world."

"Yeah, come over here and suck this hard cock, and then you can tell me about your little adventure, and why your makeup is all messed up." She looked in the mirror, and her grin widened. She crawled on to the bed, and moved her head near my crotch.

She looked right at me and flicked her tongue across the head of my cock, causing it to dance a little. She never broke eye contact with me. "Yeah, that is a pretty hot story, and the best part is, it was only the first chapter of the story." Before I could ask what she meant, she quickly moved her mouth over the head of my cock, and slowly started to ease all of me into her. I decided that conversation could wait.

Like most guys, I have used thoughts of sports to control my ejaculation, but this time I didn't have to just think about it, I could watch it on the screen in front of me while I got to sit back and enjoy the servicing of my cock performed by one of the worlds great cocksuckers. I was in heaven. My eyes kept moving back and forth from my cock disappearing between her lips to goals, hits and baskets.

She took her time, gradually building up and lowering the intensity of the blowjob. She was really doing her best to give me maximum pleasure. She started with short, slow strokes, and eventually took me all of the way into her mouth. She sucked on just the head, and then circled the head with her tongue. She gave me a tongue bath and coated the entire length of my shaft with her saliva. And then she started the whole process over again. I kept expecting her to try and finish me off, but whenever she sensed I was getting close, she throttled down her actions. Finally after about a half an hour, she removed her mouth from my cock, and lowered it down to my balls. She licked my sack all over, and sucked each ball in turn into her mouth, all the while gently stroking my well lubricated cock with her hand. I was staring at her exposed ass in the wall mirror, loving the way the g-string did nothing to cover her exposed asshole. "Are you ready to cum in my mouth now," she asked, pausing from my balls but not my shaft.

"Yes. Are you ready to swallow my load?" She engulfed my cock again, and held me deep in her throat. She started to rapidly bob her head along my entire cock, and loudly slurped her way through the actions. I could feel my orgasm build, and was quickly losing the battle to hold out any longer. "Oh, I'm going to cum in your mouth. Get ready. Here it comes." I shot my load, and she held her head steady, sucking for all she was worth. I felt shot after shot go off into her willing mouth, and could believe how intense my orgasm was. She kept sucking me until I had finished, and then she licked all over my deflating cock to clean it off. "That was fucking amazing," I said, trying to catch my breath. "God I love how you suck cock."

"That's what he said," with her sexiest grin, hopping up off the bed, and putting her dress back on. "Ready for a bagel, because all of a sudden, I'm starving." She grabbed the food, and came back to bed, and we sorted, spread and started to eat the bagels.

"So, tell me about your porn adventure," I said, wondering how I was going to make it through another full day, especially now that there was a bag full of who knows what in the room.

"Well, I wasn't planning on going in there," she started her tale, "but I figured you would be out for a little bit, so I could grab a nice, sexy surprise for you, in addition to the wake up blowjob I was planning on giving you. I actually got there before it opened and had to wait a couple of minutes for the girl to arrive to open up, and she was late on top of that. She apologized and laughed, saying she usually didn't have female customers waiting to get into the store so early, and she knew I must be horny. I was, in fact, and her eyes roaming over my body was getting me wetter and hotter as my shopping trip went on."

"Wait a minute, this is the second time you have mentioned being turned on by girls this weekend, but I thought you weren't into girls," I said, little surprised at what she was saying, and incredibly turned on.

"Well, I never have been before, but there is something in the air this weekend, and this was one hot girl. She was about 22, flaming red hair, covered in tattoos, pierced, and wearing a school girl outfit. God, my pussy is getting wet just thinking about it right now. She had these pink pouty lips, and her hair done in pigtails. She helped me pick out a couple of things, and let me into the back to actually try something on that I ended up buying. When I came out to show her how it looked, a guy had come in to shop, a lonely old pervert who was shopping for porn at 10:00 in the morning. I gave him an eyeful. Daisy, that was her name, by the way, looked at me and said that I looked good enough to kiss. I tell you, there is something in the air this weekend, because do you know what I said back?" she looked at me with excitement and anticipation in her eyes.

My mouth was dry, and I could barely croak out my response. "No, what did you say."

Her smile exploded. "I said, 'Then you are going to have to come over here and kiss me.' I can't believe I said that. Ten minutes before that I would never have even kissed a girl. She looked over at the customer, as if to say, what about him. I called her over with my finger and she shrugged her shoulders. She slowly walked over and my pussy started gushing. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. She stood in front of me, and lovingly took my face into her hands. She is a little shorter than me, so I bent down and she lifted herself up a little. It seemed like time froze as her lips moved to mine, and then unfroze as they touched and I started my first kiss ever with another girl. Soon I could feel her tongue pushing in and exploring my mouth, and I was shocked to find my hand lowering to her ass and gripping her cheeks through her little skirt."

She paused to eat a bite of bagel, knowing the anticipation would kill me. My cock had stiffened again, and I wanted to hear what happened next. "I then moved one hand around to her front, and slipped it under her dress. I don't know why I was surprised but I was to find out that she didn't have any panties on. She parted her legs slightly, and I found myself fingering her bald pussy, right there in the store. She never broke our passionate kiss, but her hands traveled down my body, feeling my breasts and eventually finding their way to my pussy as well. We stood there, making out like schoolgirls and fingering each others pussies, right there on the sales floor of her store. We kept it up until we both came, me first and then her. It was then we remembered the old perv who had been watching us the whole time, because he said he was all set and sorry for the mess he made on the floor as he ran out the door. We got a good laugh out of that. I picked out a couple more things and came back. That is why my makeup was a little messed up when I came in the room." She shoved a good piece of bagel into her mouth, and ravenously devoured it, like she had my cock just a little while earlier, and the mouth of her first female lover before that.

"Wait though; you said that was only the first chapter. What was that supposed to mean?" I had to wait as she chomped down on the rest of her bagel.

"It means I gave her our room number. She is coming over to visit us later. I figures since you missed out on the show, we would put on another one for you, except a little better. I also figured since I got to be with another guy last night, you wouldn't mind getting a little taste of some strange. Do you mind?" Her grin was about a mile wide.

"Do I mind my wife picking up hot women to fuck in front of me, and then let me fuck? No, that is perfectly all right with me. Good job, darlin." I started stroking my cock again. She, now done with her bagel, straddled my body, and eased aside her g-string. She slowly lowered herself on top of me, still wet and aroused. I started to slide inside of her.

"I don't mean just that. Do you mind that I fooled around with her while you weren't there? Do you mind I let another guy watch? Do you mind any of that? I want to be a good little slut, but not too slutty." She sank down all the way on my cock.

"I don't think you could get too slutty for me. I loved every second of our story. Now why don't you ride me so we can go down to the pool?" She slid her body up and down, impaling herself on my rock hard cock, and rode us both to orgasms.

***

We got washed up and slipped into our bathing suits for an afternoon of relaxing, and drinking, by the pool. I slid on my baggy suit, and covered up my not quite rock hard abs with a t-shirt. April slipped into a white bikini, not super small but still showing off her fabulous body. I watched as she slipped her painted pink toenails into her flip flops, and then we were off. We ordered a couple of rounds of drinks, and surveying the situation, we headed for the hot tub. There were a fair number of people here, including several families, so I was a little disappointed that our adventure would have to take a breather. I knew I was in for another hot round of sex after some relaxation and drinks though, so I wasn't super worried.

We passed the time making small talk, and managed to finish our first couple of drinks pretty quickly. Our conversation shifted to what came next: more drinks, lunch, or a trip back to the room. Our decision was made for us. I thought it was odd that a couple was walking over to us, holding a round of what we were drinking along with another round of their own. The headed straight for us and slid into the tub.

"Hi, I'm Andy, and this is my wife Barb. I hope you don't find us too presumptuous, but we noticed while we were up at the bar ordering drinks before we came here you guys were empty, so we figured we would do a random act of kindness and order you guys another round." Andy passed us our drinks, and took his beer from Barb.

April introduced us, and added, "You actually did us a huge favor. We couldn't decide if it was time to get out and do something else. Now I guess we know what were doing for the next little while." They looked to be in their early thirties. Andy obviously worked out, by his toned and trim body, but Barb looked like she did nothing but. She wore a one piece suit that did nothing to hide her fabulous curves. Her breasts looked perky and stood straight out, and her long legs looked tight and muscular. I could feel a stirring in my crotch, and tried to not to get too far ahead of myself. April was undeterred however.

"We're here on a romantic lover's sex weekend. How about you guys," she asked with a soft smile, staring directly in Barb's eyes.

Barb responded with the smoky, seductive voice a phone sex operator, "Us too. We've been fucking like crazy and decided to come out for a breather and check out the rest of the hotel. I don't know how long we are going to make it though. It is so nice to meet you." Barb slid along the seat of the hot tub, and she and April soon found themselves locked in conversation like old friends. Andy and I laughed, and started to talk about sports. Luckily, we both watched the same teams, and we both golfed. I got up to get us another round, and then Andy got one that followed. We decided that we were having such a good time that we would get out, get dressed, and head to the restaurant for some lunch together. Before we left we all did a shot together, and went out separate ways, planning on meeting up again in a half an hour.

***

"Is this crazy, meeting up with them for lunch? Do you think they want to swing with us? Should we do it if they do?" April asked me rapid fire as she applied a fresh set of makeup. She had slipped into another purple sundress that left a lot of her skin exposed, between the spaghetti straps and the high hem. I sidled up behind her, nuzzled her neck and cupped her breasts in my hands. I stared into the reflection of her eyes.

"As crazy as you sucking a stranger's cock, who we will never see again, while I fucked you from behind? Probably. Do they want to fuck us? Well, I'm not sure about me but I will guarantee you that they both want to fuck you. And yes, in keeping with the theme of the weekend, I definitely think we should go and have some fun." My erection pressed up against her. "Now why don't you give me a quick blowjob before my buzz runs out?"

She had a huge grin on her face. "We have to get down there. I don't want to be late and miss my chance with these two. They were both really hot. And what make you think we wont see Steve again, huh?" she asked flirtatiously as she pressed her lips together and put her lipstick away. She pushed her ass back into me and grinded on my cock for a few seconds before pivoting to put on her sandals. She bent way over to put them on and her dress rode up exposing the bare cheeks of her ass.

"No panties again I see. I like his side of you."

"Oh, I have panties on. They're just really small." She pressed against me and mashed our lips together. I held her close and slipped my tongue between her lips. "That's enough," she commanded. "Let's go make some new friends."

We held hands as we wobbily made our way to the restaurant. Barb and Andy weren't there yet, so we asked for an out of the way table and ordered a round of drinks. The restaurant was much less crowded than it was for dinner the night before. We finished our drinks and ordered another round, and then finished those as well. Still no Barb and Andy. I was resigning myself to only fucking my wife this afternoon. April came to the same conclusion. Just as she was saying, "I think maybe they aren't coming," I spotted our new friends walking into the restaurant and motioned them over. April grinned from ear to ear as she turned and saw them enter.

Barb came over and kissed us apologetically on the cheek. "Sorry about that. When we got back to the room and started to get changed, Andy had a hard on and I just couldn't resist. I had to suck his cock. Totally my fault why we were late."

"That's alright, I totally understand. I guess I just have more willpower than you because Brian had asked for a blowjob, but I told him I didn't want to keep you too waiting. Sorry, Brian." We all laughed. The waitress came over and we ordered a round of drinks for everyone, and settled into an easy conversation. Barb looked hot in a short grey skirt and white tank top that let a black bra straps escape over her shoulders. She looked ready to fuck in a pair of four inch black stiletto heels. Andy was more conservative in a pair of khakis and a button down blue shirt, but he had trouble keeping his eyes off of my wife. As the drinks flowed over lunch, April and Barb became more familiar, letting their hand rest on each others arms and the spoke. Andy and I chatted sporadically, mostly entranced by the sight of our two gorgeous wives obviously enjoying each other company. After we were finished, and the bill was paid, we sat around for a moment in silence. "Why don't the two of you come up to our room?" Andy helpfully suggested, and we quickly agreed.

We loudly made our way over to the elevators and Andy pressed the button for their floor. They were on the top floor, so they obviously splurged a little on their room. Andy made a little joke about being bored on the ride up, and Barb smiled slyly and ran her hand over his cock. She was still holding it when she leaned close to my wife, closed her eyes, and pressed her lips to April. April's eyes also closed, and I could see the intensity of their kiss grow as the elevator rose. My wife, one hundred percent straight until this morning, was now kissing her second woman of the day. This was an unbelievable weekend. I was actually disappointed that the bell rang and we reached our floor because I was enjoying seeing her kiss another woman for the first time. They led us all the way down the hall to the honeymoon suite, and Andy let us in.

The room was pretty amazing. They had a separate bedroom, and a nice size living area with a mirrored hot tub. They also had a wet bar area, which is where Andy was headed. Barb had taken April by the hand and led her over to the couch, where they collapsed in a heap and locked their lips again. I stood just inside the door dumbstruck, watching my incredibly sexy wife with this incredibly sexy stranger. Andy was right behind me holding out an unnecessary drink to me. "What do you say we let them have fun for a little while and then we pair off with and fuck each other wives?"

I drank the drink down in one draught. Barb and pulled the straps from April shoulders, and was now sliding the dress down, exposing her breasts. As she head lowered to suck my wife's nipples, I said, "Yeah, that sounds like a plan."

"Good. I want you to fuck Barb in her ass, ok?" I held out my empty glass to him without taking my eyes off the scene in front of me. Barb's tongue was flicking over my wife's nipples, and she would occasionally take one between her lips and suck on it. April had her eyes closed and her hands were caressing Barb's hair. Andy placed a fresh drink in my hand, and I downed that one in one draught as well.

"I can do that for you Andy, but I don't think that April will go for letting you do that to her." Barb had kissed her way over April's belly and was now lifting up her dress, exposing a tiny black thong, long ago soaked through.

"That's ok," Andy replied, "She can blow me and I'll just fuck her pussy. But you have to fuck my wife's ass ok? Promise?" Barb was now on her knees on the floor in front of my wife, who had shifted and was now reclining on the couch, Barb pushed April's panties out of the way and was now devouring my wife's pussy. April was overcome with lust and was grunting her appreciating. I stared at Barb's ass, protruding in front of me encased in her shorts.

formywife
formywife
418 Followers
12