Hotel Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Weekend concludes with another woman and four men.
4.2k words
4.27
52.2k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

We had fallen asleep after our post swap anal encounter, and I woke up to April kissing all over my chest. "We need to get up, shower and get some food in us. Our night is starting soon." My cock was hard again from seeing her naked body hovering over me, but before I could reach out to grab her, she bounded out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower start, and got up to let myself in, but discovered the door was locked. I guess she had finally reached her breaking point with me and needed a few minutes peace.

I was going over all of the delicious details of our sexy weekend together so far, and trying to piece together the clues that she had offered for what was going to happen tonight. I was lazily stroking my cock, not even thinking about it, when she emerged from the bathroom in a towel and started laughing. "I always knew you were insatiable, but this is really starting to get out of hand, so to speak." She came over and kissed me and then ordered me into the shower. "We have to get ready. I'm going to order room service while you are in the shower, so we can eat soon after you get out." She gave me a kiss, and I dutifully got up to shower, my hard on still raging. I showered quickly, hoping she would at least give me a blowjob before the festivities started, but when I came out she was repainting her toenails, still dressed in the towel.

I started to get dressed as she lay back on the bed, watching pay-per-view porn on the TV and waiting for her nails to dry. There was a knock on the door, and I started to answer it, but she got up off the bed, her towel dropping to the floor as she walked across the room. I almost said something, but then realized this was all on purpose. She opened the door and let the room service server into the room, him too embarrassed to look directly at her. She signed the bill and gave him a peck on the cheek, her exposed breasts brushing up against him as she leaned in. He hurried out of the room as we sat down to eat our light dinner, me fully clothed and April buck naked. I knew tonight was going to be great.

We opened up a bottle of wine, and waited for Daisy to arrive. April wouldn't tell me when she was coming, and we had just finished our first bottle and opened the second when there was a knock on the door. April got up, spilling her wine on the floor, and ran to the door, pulling the surprised Daisy inside and immediately kissing her like reunited long lost lovers. Daisy was laughing pretty hard as the two of them stumbled through room, collapsing on the bed. Daisy was still dressed as April had described her earlier, in her school girl outfit, tattooed and pierced. "Brian, can you pour our guest a glass of wine please?" April asked between kisses. "Oh, and Brian, Daisy. Daisy, Brian. Now let's have sex." She pulled Daisy closer to her.

It didn't take long for Daisy to take the lead. She kissed her way down from April's mouth, tracing a path down her neck, across her shoulders, over her chest, up the mounds of her breasts, and settling on her nipples. I poured the glass of wine that would not be drunk yet, and settled in to watch. Daisy knew what she was doing, and April responded accordingly. April fingers weaved through Daisy's hair, gripping the curls and holding her close to her chest. April moaned in appreciation, and Daisy looked up and watched how April responded to her ministrations. Daisy released April's nipples from between her lips, and started to softly kiss her way down her belly and towards her freshly shaven mound. April grabbed behind her knees, and lifted her legs off the bed, spreading herself even wider before Daisy. Daisy licked all around April's pussy, causing April to moan and beg. "Please. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. I want you to lick me and suck me, put your fingers inside of me. I want my husband to watch you have sex with me." Daisy raised her head up, moving her lips farther away from what April wanted. April started to squeal in protest, but Daisy plunged her head down and with a loud slurp started to eat my wife out.

I have never seen such a look of pure joy on my wife's face as I did while Daisy was between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy, and eventually sliding her fingers in and out. Daisy made eye contact with me as she ate my wife out, and I stroked my cock gently, loving the show that was going on, at least ostensibly for my benefit. The two of them writhed on the bed together, Daisy bringing April to three consecutive orgasms before April finally reached down to pull Daisy up to her, kissing all over Daisy's cum soaked face. I loved watching the two of them. April whispered something in Daisy's ear, and Daisy looked over at me. She got up off the bed and walked over to the chair I was sitting in, and sat in my lap. "April want you to undress me so she can have her way with me." I looked over at my wife, but she was fumbling in her bag of goodies, grabbing something I couldn't make out and going into the bathroom.

Daisy was grinding in my lap, and grabbed my hand and pulled it under her skirt. Up her thigh she led me, up farther over her shaved pussy. My fingers started to rub, feeling the unfamiliar sensation of her pierced clit. I played with that for a minute before standing her up. I wanted her naked now. I tugged at her plaid skirt, and watched it descend down her thighs and calves. She spread her pussy, giving me an unfettered view inside of her hole. I grabbed her white shirt and pulled it over her head, and her small perky breasts, pierced through the nipples with bars, sprung into view. She sat back down in my lap, grinding her pussy over my hard on, and I lowered my head and began to suck on her nipples.

"Oh no, not yet. I am not done with her," April announced as she walked back into the room. She was now wearing a strap on, a large black veiny cock protruding in front of her. "I want that little bitch to suck me off, and then see how much of this toy she asked me to buy she can take. When I'm done with her, you can use what's left." Daisy lifted herself off of me with a shrug, and went over to the bed. She lay on her back with her head leaning over the side. She open her mouth wide. April came and stood in front of her, placing the huge cock between her lips. What came next was a sight to behold.

Daisy ably started to take the cock into her mouth, and April kept rocking back and forth feeding her more and more. As the cock got deeper, it became harder and harder for Daisy to breath, but she kept soldiering on. Finally, April had managed to bury the entire cock in Daisy's throat, and held it there. "Do you see this Brian?" she asked, rubbing Daisy's throat, "You can feel the cock here." She pulled out, and Daisy gasped for breath. "I want to fuck that sweet pussy now," April commanded.

Daisy flipped over on the bed, and got on her hands and knees, her face pointing towards me. April got on the bed behind her and buried the cock in Daisy's pussy in one motion. Daisy kept eye contact with me the whole time. "Your wife is fucking me so good, Brian, but I wish it was your cock fucking me. You know you get to fuck me later, right? I want to suck your cock. I want to ride you with you buried in my pussy. I want you to bend me over and fuck my ass. Do you want to fuck me Brian? Do you want to fuck me like your wife is fucking me now? Oh my god April, your making me cum!" She let out a loud wail, and April started to pump hard into her. Daisy resumed eye contact when she was able to open her eyes again, and licked her lips. "I want you so bad Brian."

April pulled out, and pulled Daisy towards her. The girls bodies entwined, and their lips locked in a passionate kiss. April finally stopped and said, "I have been torturing him for a while now. The rest of the party is going to start in a little bit, and we have to get ready. Brian, so you want Daisy to suck your cock now?"

My mouth went dry, and I nodded yes. April came up close on the bed to watch, and Daisy hopped down and knelt in front of me. She undid my pants and yanked them down, the purple head of my cock coming into view. I was so hot and horny and turned on, I guessed I would only last a minute. Once she swallowed me down, a vacuum like grip on my shaft before she slid down further and I invaded her throat, I knew I was right. As she loudly deep throated me, I watched her head bob up and down, and saw April's hand moving between her own legs. "Cum in her mouth baby," April requested, and that sent me over the edge. I shot my load into Daisy's mouth, and nearly collapsed from the exertion. I don't know that I had ever come that hard before.

As I sat and recovered, I watched as Daisy passed my cum from her mouth to April's on the bed, and the two of them kissed tenderly, sharing the fruits of Daisy's labor. I was in heaven. "Ok, relax baby, Daisy and I are going into the bathroom to get dressed. The rest of our guests should be arriving soon, so you wont have very long to wait to get some of this pussy." It wasn't until she and Daisy locked themselves into the bathroom that I realized- I had no idea what "rest of the party" they were talking about.

It didn't take long for the mystery to reveal itself. About a half and hour later, after a couple more glasses of wine, I heard voices outside the door, and then a knock. April shouted from the bathroom for me to open it. I did, and there was Steve, our companion from the first night, along with three of his friends, also presumably from that night. "Hi," was all I could muster.

"Hey Brian," Steve said, not moving, looking inside the room. "April told me to come by and to bring some friends. Is that cool?" I think he saw the dumbfounded look on my face. My brain calculated for a few minutes, wondering if this was pushing it too far.

"Absolutely, come on in buddy." He and his friends Charley, Ed and Tommy had brought some liquor and beer. We chatted awkwardly watching porn for a few more minutes until the April shouted from the door that they were ready. All of the guys looked their way. Emerging from the bathroom, April and Daisy took our breath away. They were dressed in identical French Maid outfits. They wore black heels, and fishnets stockings. The black and white lace skirts barely came over their crotches, and they wore see through black mesh tops and a little black and white bow in their hair. They looked like raw sex. The guys burst into a spontaneous round of applause.

I handed the ladies some wine, and April gave a speech. "Here's the ground rules guys. Daisy here," Daisy curtsied, "belongs to my husband this evening. I belong to the rest of you. So if you cant handle that, then you should leave now. Brian and I have a strict rule, no anal with other guys. So do whatever you want to my mouth and pussy, my breasts and legs, but leave the backdoor alone. Other than that, lets have some fun." The ladies both downed their drinks, and moved into the room.

Daisy dragged me back to the chair that we had been sitting on before. She sat in my lap and forced her tongue down my throat. I was trying to look past her to get a look at my wife, but Daisy started to command more and more of my attention. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I've never actually let guy fuck my ass before tonight. You don't mind fucking an anal virgin do you. I want your cock in me so bad. Your wife says your so big, and so good with your dick. She's told me about all that you guys have done. That is so hot. I want to be your little fuck toy tonight, and have you fill me full of cum." My hands were now rubbing her breast through her see-through top, and her hands were under her skirt. I paused to look down, and saw that she was wearing suspender style hose, and no panties, and wondered if that is what April was wearing as well.

I looked he in the eyes and said, "I don't want a toy tonight, I want a filthy fucking whore. Get down on your knees and start to suck my cock, and then I'll stick my dick in your pussy. And maybe, just maybe, if you beg for it hard enough, I'll ram my cock into your virgin ass." I pulled her head in tight for a kiss, and then forced her down.

While she worked at getting my pants off, I looked to the bed. Steve's whole crew was completely naked. Steve was on top of April with his cock in her pussy. I'm guessing by the fact she was still in her stockings and heels while getting fucked she had the same kind of hosiery on as Daisy did. Meanwhile, on either side of her were two of Steve's friends. She was taking turns sucking their cocks, going back and forth, and jacking off the ones that was not in her mouth. "Man, I got my dick sucked by this slut yesterday, and thought that was amazing. But being inside her pussy is the best thing ever."

My attention was snapped back to the woman in front of me, who had loosened up her throat again and was once again swallowing my entire dick into it. I scooped up her hair so I could watch, and Ed, the one of Steve's friends not engaged with my wife, was watching intently. "Hold up Daisy," I said, "I'm feeling pretty generous. Why don't you deep throat Ed over here, so he can know what that is like."

"I'm yours tonight," was all she said, sliding over by him and getting ready. "I'll do whatever, and whoever you tell me to." She placed her hand on Ed's ass and pulled him to her, his entire cock going into her mouth in one motion. She bobbed her head, and he started to babble incoherently. As much fun as that was, I had to look back at my wife as she was getting pounded and servicing two other cocks at the same time. Steve had lifted up her thighs, and was pounding harder and deeper, and she was moaning so loud she couldn't even suck the cocks. He thrust a couple more times and then started grunting, "Oh fuck, I'm coming. Oh fuck, I'm coming" before letting out one loud grunt and holding steady, pumping my wife's pussy full of cum.

I turned to look at Daisy, and she had Ed's tool buried in her throat. He had his had on her head, and then shouted, "Fuck yeah," and I saw her motion stop and assumed she was swallowing his load. He sat on the edge of the bed, and Daisy came crawling back over to me. "Now I want you to suck my balls," I told her, and she started to lick them in long circles before sucking them into her mouth.

Steve had dismounted form April, and Charley and Tommy were repositioning her. Tommy was now behind her doing her doggy style, every thrust of his forcing her to swallow Charley's cock in front of her.

Steve and Ed poured a round of drinks, and I looked down at Daisy who was looking up at my with my balls in her mouth and a look of sheer lust. "Get up here," I commanded, "I want to fuck you nasty little cunt." She hopped up like a jack in the box, and I turned her around so she could watch my wife with me. She sat down in my lap, my cock impaling her, and started to bounce. I reached around her front and started to twist her nipples causing her to moan and cry out a little. "Are you watching my little slut? Do you wish that was you getting double teamed?"

"No, I just want you tonight. Your fucking my cunt so good." She was bouncing on my cock, up and down, sinking low so I filled her up good. Steve and Ed kept watching both scenes in front of them. Daisy started to moan and cry out my name, and I felt a shudder ripple through her body as she came from bouncing on my cock. She tried to stop to enjoy her orgasms but I grabbed her hips and slid her up and down on my cock. I watched as Tommy and Charley kept pounding into my wife, and heard her muffled orgasm sounds as she came, turning Charley on so much he came in her mouth right after.

"That's it boys, fill that slut up with cum," I encouraged them, still bouncing Daisy on my cock like the whore she was.

"Dude, I'm cumming in your wife's pussy," Tommy announced, filling her with more cum. That sent me over the edge, and I slammed Daisy down hard on my cock and pumped her full of cum myself. We all kind of looked around the room at each other, panting to catch our breath, mostly naked and sweaty, various stages of erections, and decided to pound some drinks. Daisy stayed near me the whole time, and I fondled her breasts and fingered her pussy and ass. Steve came over and started touching her as well. She leaned in at one point and said she couldn't wait to feel me in her ass.

April had pounded a couple of drink and was now laying n the bed with Ed. She sucked on his cock for a while, but then lay him down and mounted him. I watched as she slid up and down on his cock, and loved watching it disappear inside her pussy. Daisy led me back to my chair and dropped to her knees again, sucking my cock to get me hard. Tommy, Steve and Charley worked on finishing their drinks, and then one by one formed a circle near my wife's head, taking turns getting their cocks sucked as she continued to ride Ed.

Satisfied that I was hard enough to fill her ass, Daisy stood back up and resumed her position on my lap, facing away from me. "I'm ready to be your anal whore now," she said as she slowly lowered herself down and started to stretch out her ass with my cock. Feeling her tight back door squeezing my cock while watching as my wife alternated between sucking off three cocks while another fucked her pussy was a little overwhelming. I decided right there that I wanted this night to be legendary, one that no one in the room would ever forget.

"Steve and Charley, why don't you two guys come over here." Daisy had finally worked me in, and was sitting flush on my lap, my cock buried balls deep in her ass, her waiting for her ass to adjust to the mass of it. Steve and Charley came over, disappointed they weren't getting sucked off by April anymore. "Steve, I've changed my mind. I want you to fuck April's ass." The room stopped and fell silent. "I want to watch my dirty whore of a wife get all of her holes filled. Fuck that little gang bang slut like the filthy whore she is." She looked back at me, Ed's cock in her pussy, Tommy's swallowed down her throat, and I could see the smile in her eyes. "Meanwhile Charley, I want to share Daisy with you. Lets double team this little slut and give her a fucking to remember."

Steve stroked his cock as he walked back to the bed, and April reached back to spread her ass cheeks for him. He pushed in and easily entered her well used asshole, buried his cock, and now my beautiful sexy wife had all of her holes filled. Meanwhile, Charley rammed his cock into Daisy's pussy, and I could feel him inside of her. She took a moment to adjust to the new situation, but was soon screaming in joy as I let him take the lead and fuck her pussy as hard as he could.

This was all too much for me, and I started to fill her ass with cum, pumping strand after strand as she screamed my name in orgasm. Charley kept pounding her, but I asked him to stop since I had something else in mind for him. Meanwhile Steve was fucking April's ass as hard as I have seen anyone give a pounding with a cock before, and within minutes he started grunting that he was coming. April was begging him to fuck her harder, pausing momentarily from sucking Tommy to beg for her ass to be fucked harder. Steve tensed in orgasm and unleashed his load.

I stood Daisy up, and as Steve moved out of the way I led Daisy over to my wife, still with two cocks in her. I pushed Daisy's head down between Aprils spread open ass cheeks, and knowing what I wanted, Daisy started to lick Aprils ass and eat the cum right out of there. This brought April to another orgasm. "Ok Charley, now you fuck my wife's ass."

He lined up behind her, slammed his cock into her, gave it a few more thrusts and pumped his load into her. He stepped away, and Daisy ate that load out of her ass too. I asked Tommy to fuck her ass. He pounded into her, slamming his body against her ass for a few minutes, causing her to scream out what a slut she was and how she loved being used. He unleashed his load, and Daisy leaned in to eat it from April's ass. I asked Ed if he wanted a piece of her ass, and he said he didn't. "Would it be alright if I came on her face. I've never given a woman a facial before."

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12