Hotels, Booze, and a Cougar

Story Info
A cougar pulls it off at the hotel hot tub.
2k words
40.5k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly and her husband Dave had been on the Oregon freeway since leaving Portland at 4pm. It was now 8:30 and the winter night was dark and rainy. They decided to stop for the night in Pendleton.

They found a hotel and checked in. The desk clerk explained the hotel's amenities and then slid the room key cards to them and said, "There are two free drink coupons and two breakfast vouchers inside. The Bar closes at 11:00."

On the elevator ride up to the room, Shelly told Dave that she wanted to use the free drink coupons and get a little loose. She rubbed his dick over his pants. "After a few drinks, we should hit the hot tub", she added.

After they found their room and unpacked, Shelly put on some red lipstick. Shelly is a milf. At 45, she stands 5'5", and weighs 135 lbs. Her breasts are 34-D, waist 28, hips 34 Her hair is dyed blonde. She is pretty and gets lots of looks from men and women. She dressed and they were off.

When they arrived at the bar, there were lots of seats. The hotel wasn't full on a Thursday night. They sat at the bar. Shelly ordered a sex on the beach, Dave ordered a gin martini. Dave had told Shelly to wear something that would show off her body with plenty of cleavage visible. Her top was a red silk button down shirt, the top 3 buttons left undone, her pink lacey bra pushed her boobs up and together. She wore black leggings that left little to the imagination. Her curvy ass caught the attention of the desk clerk as they had walked into the bar.

The Bar Tender hovered nearby, his eyes were on Shelly's tits. Shelly liked to tease people with her body. It turned her on to know that the Bar Tender was looking. She leaned forward over the bar as she ordered her second drink. She noticed a bulge in his pants.

After an hour of drinks and college basketball, Dave felt Shelly's hand rubbing his thigh and cock when the bar tender's back was turned.

Dave knew that two drinks made his wife loose and horny, three drinks turned her into a slut. He liked it.

By now Shelly had polished off her third mixed drink and was beginning to slur her words. "Let's go get it on in the hot tub," she whispered loud enough that the Bar Tender could hear. The Bar Tender offered one more drink on the house. A shot of kamikazee's. Shelly and Dave had never had these before. The shots went down and Dave noticed the feeling of intoxication coming over him. He knew hat if he was drunk, his wife was shit faced.

As they left the bar, Shelly invited the Bar Tender to the hot tub. He declined explaining that the hotel staff were not permitted to use the facilities. His erection was noticeable. Shelly's pussy was wet knowing that she turned him on.

Shelly and Dave went back to their room to change into their swimsuits. They walked through the lobby half staggering to the elevator. Dave let Shelly lean against him for support and he squeezed her ass as they walked along. Once inside the elevator he slid his hand down to Shelly's wet pussy. She hadn't worn underwear and her leggings were wet with her love juice. Dave fingered her for a few moments until the elevator stopped and two teenaged boys got on. The boys were identical twins. The elevator was filled with the smell of Shelly's sexy perfume and the strange unfamiliar musky smell of pussy. Shelly said hello to the boys and pushed back with her ass into Dave's hard on.

The boys were quiet until the elevator stopped at their floor. They got off and as the doors closed Shelly heard one of them say to the other, "That chick is hot!"

After putting their swimsuits on, Dave and Shelly drank some water and french kissed. Dave felt up his wife. She told him that they should stay and fuck instead of going to the hot tub, but Dave really needed the soothing help of wet heat on his sore back. "Let's go down for 15 minutes and then come back to fuck." He said as he slid his hand under her suit bottom and rubbed her asshole with his middle finger.

The elevator ride back down was stopped when the same two teenaged boys got back on. They had also changed into swimwear. When the doors opened and the boys saw Shelly standing there wearing here swimsuit Dave noticed that the boys were giving Shelly the elevator eyes, really checking her out.

When the elevator stopped again and a little old lady got on, the boys moved to the back of the elevator behind Dave and Shelly.

Dave had been feeling Shelly's ass the whole time and didn't stop once the boys were behind them. Shelly was beyond the point of caring. The kamikazee shot was hitting her. She giggled as Dave slid his hand into her suit bottom and kneaded her ass cheeks. The boys had a great view.

As Shelly quickly looked around, she saw one of them playing pocket pool. "What are you doing?" She said in a low husky voice.

The teen blushed. Shelly giggled.

Once the elevator reached the lobby floor Shelly and Dave staggered to the pool room. The teenagers followed.

There was no one else in the pool. Shelly went to the hot tub, Dave stepped into the pool. Both the teenagers followed Shelly.

After Dave swam a few laps he went to the hot tub and found Shelly sitting on one side and the teenagers sitting on the other. Shelly was talking to them.

She asked where they were from. One of them said they were from Boise and were on a road trip with their family to see the ocean.

She then asked what year they were at school.

They told her they were seniors in high school.

Shelly asked them if they were on a vacation week. They told her they were homeschooled.

As they talked about teenaged life, Shelly found out that the twins had turned 18 just the day before.

Shelly asked them if they had girlfriends. They told her they hadn't been on a date but hoped to when they went to college.

Dave could tell that Shelly was plastered because she kept scooting closer to the he boys.

Dave was thirsty. He got out of the hot tub and went out to the hall for the water fountain.

As Dave went back to the pool room, he could see his wife through the windows.

What he saw made him stop in his tracks.

Shelly was sitting in between the twins.

After Dave got out of the tub, Shelly had slid over close to the twins. She asked the boys if either of them had ever seen a girls boobs. When they nervously admitted they hadn't, she stood up in the hot tub and pulled the top of her swimsuit off. She stood there for a few moments as the boys stared in shock. She tossed her top to one of the boys and sat between them.

"You can touch them if you want." Shelly said. In a second she could feel a hand from each of the boys grab at her tits.

"Slow down! You shouldn't be too rough", she told them. From then, the boys each slowly and gently squeezed her boobs.

"Well if you guys have never seen boobies before, I'll bet you've never had a girl touch your dick."

Shelly reached for each boys crotch. She found two hard-on's and rubbed them over the boys swimsuits.

Shelly closed her eyes as she told the boys to lower their trunks. She felt them let go of her tits just long enough for them to pull down their swimsuits and immediately they put their hand back on her boobs.

Shelly had just started feeling their hard-on's with her finger tips when Dave decided he should get back into the hot tub. He walked into the pool room and the twins thought they were dead.

Shelly saw Dave coming through the door and called out to him that she was getting to know the twins a little better and told him to get back in the tub. She winked at Dave.

Dave slid back into his seat in the tub, he could see Shelly's shoulders alternatively moving up and down. The twins were each getting jerked off under the bubbling water. It didn't take long for them to cum. They each let out a grunt as they came.

After they came and felt ashamed of what had happened, Shelly slid back over to Dave. She grabbed Dave's cock and started jerking him slowly.

Shelly asked the twins if they were okay. Neither of them had much to say. One of them sat up on the side of the tub.

He had pulled up his swimsuit. His brother got out of the tub and said he needed some water.

As they made small talk, Shelly pulled her tankini bottom to the side and sat on Dave's hard cock. She slowly moved her body up and down.

After both twins were back in the tub, Shelly was really fucking Dave's dick.

He came inside her throbbing pussy.

As Dave came, the timer on the tub turned off the jets. As the water settled Shelly could see that the twins were each jerking off.

This excited her more. She turned and asked Dave if she could give them head. Dave was drunk and spent from his orgasm.

"Go for it." He mumbled.

Shelly asked the twins if they knew what a blowjob was.

They both blushed and said no.

Shelly told one of the boys to sit on the edge of the tub and she would show them.

As the boy was pulling himself up to the edge of the tub, the door to the pool room opened and a family with kids came in for a swim.

Dave said that the party was over and that he and Shelly should get up to their room and call it a night.

They left the twins in the hot tub who were too embarrassed to get out because their hard-on's wouldn't go down. Oh, the strength of youth.

As Shelly and Dave walked to the elevator, they could still feel the booze even after the hot tub. Shelly stopped at the public rest room and Dave drank from the water fountain.

When they got back to their room, they fucked again. Shelly liked being a Cougar. It turned her on knowing that she had helped the twins on the road to manhood. She knew that she would be the subject of their masturbation for years to come.

Dave was turned on by the slut he was married to. He planned to ply his wife with alcohol again in the future while staying at hotels.

Watching his wife satisfy the twins sparked a desire Dave hadn't felt in many years. He fucked her hard. With every thrust he imagined that it was one of the twins fucking his wife. With every moan that she made, he fucked harder, he knew she was fantasizing about the twins too.

"I wish you could have sucked them both off", Dave hissed. He was now fucking her doggy style. "I wish they could have taken turns fucking you."

This made Shelly cum so hard that she began to squirt. With each thrust, her pussy juices gushed out and ran down her thighs onto the bed.

The next morning, Shelly came to and asked Dave what had happened the night before. She said she couldn't remember too much after they left the bar. (She really did remember, but she wanted to hear her husband describe the night before).

As Dave told her about what had happened, how she turned into a slut and helped the twins discover their manhood, Shelly became so horny that she rubbed her clit and came again and again.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Drunk Shelly

There is one in every Ward. Love the stories you write.

KSBerryKSBerryabout 6 years ago
Fun Read

I enjoyed that. Drunk Shelly is FUN Shelly! Keep writing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife of the Party My wife livens up a party with a shocking strip tease.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Petite Wife Fucked by Many at a Bar Petite wife is fucked by many at bar while on vacation.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Fun at the B&B Husband and wife let go at the B&B with the owner's son.in Loving Wives
More Stories