Hotter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony stuck out his hand, his eyes never leaving Jack's immobile, expressionless face. Tony was equally chiseled in granite, and Jack and Tony shook hands with a hardened grip. Neither showing the discomfort, the bone crushing shake was producing.

Tony looked at Melanie and acknowledged her, "good morning, Mrs. Wiggens," and he fractionally tightened his grip on Jack. "Welcome, would you care for coffee."

"I would," Melanie had the same amused inflection to her voice that LeeAnn used; and only when LeeAnn handed the men mugs of hot brew; did they relax and stop the macho display of strength.

"Dad, Mom, please sit. Mrs. Hannah has some nut bread I'll bring to the table." LeeAnn took the bread from the refrigerator, deftly sliced it, wiped the knife and returned it to the drawer. The ingrained habit of caring for the knife and returning it to the proper place in the drawer, childhood training. It had always amused Tony that she was so precise, and he never realized he was the same way.

"Now what is this garbage that your boss called me about, and what is that thing on your neck Lee?" Jack went right to the point of his visit. No softening around the edges was necessary for him.

LeeAnn touched the collar and started to speak. Tony cut her off, his deep and powerful voice filling the kitchen.

"It means I love your daughter continuously, day and night." Tony looked at LeeAnn and watched as she touched the collar again with a smile meant for him alone. Eyes held captive, it was as if Jack and Melanie weren't in the room. It told Tony she was proud to wear his collar.

"Couldn't you have just bought her a ring?" Jack barked again his frustration.

"This is what I wanted Dad." LeeAnn's eyes were soft with love, and Tony relaxed fractionally. He had offered her the collar in the beginning, for an entirely different reason; and now the second reason fit better than the first. How to tell Annie, had complicated his reasons.

Melanie reached for a piece of the nut bread and took a sip of coffee. Lee was entirely correct. Her dark and dangerous man didn't have a clue, until right that minute, what he had said as a truth. She could see Tony was having a hard time processing what he had said, in fact he looked stunned and white around the mouth.

Melanie Wiggens was an expert at re-directing Jack, and in doing so, it took the pressure off Tony.

"Lee, tell us why your boss is involved in this?" Melanie didn't look at Tony and he sat still and quiet, seemingly lost in thought.

LeeAnn explained what had happened. Jack responded and the three of them carried on a conversation like Tony wasn't in the room. He was physically, but not mentally.

"What's his problem?" Jack ripped on Tony, for the dark-haired man's preoccupation.

"He's working out a problem," LeeAnn said gently. "He's had some unexpected news, and Tony's not sure if it's good or bad."

The man in question skewered her with an intense stare, shuttering his eyes and frowning.

"You say your boss propositioned you? The scum. What did you do about it?" Jack quizzed his daughter.

"I lodged a complaint with HR, and then Marvin turned around and gave me a written reprimand for wearing unacceptable jewelry to work. I'm tired Dad. Tired of the whole drama creating situation. As soon as I secure a different job, I'm going to quit."

Jack nodded, "You've taken appropriate steps. What does this bundle of nerves think about it?" and he jerked his thumb in Tony's direction.

"Dad," LeeAnn was exasperated, "I just got him calmed down, don't make things worse."

"The bundle of nerves can speak for himself, thank you LeeAnn," Tony took command of the conversation. "Sir, come take a walk with me," and that was issued as an order. The Lt. Colonel raised a haughty eyebrow, but got up from his chair and followed Tony outside.

Tony de-briefed Jack in concise terms of the entire situation. Jack listened.

"I am going to change one thing," the Father said to the man living with his daughter. "You have to tell her today that Marvin drugged the wine. You know, and he knows, but Lee has to deal with him. That's giving the enemy the advantage, that's totally unfair to Lee." It was an order. "By tonight." He stressed.

Tony got that famous stubborn and dark 'Tony' look to his face.

"God, help you if you don't," Jack wasn't smiling. "She'll cut your liver out and feed it to you. That's the one thing you don't do with these two women. You never underestimate them or their reactions."

Tony rubbed his lip. He was thinking how she came right back at him, he nodded to Jack.

"Son, I can see that LeeAnn hasn't told you everything about herself. I recommend the two of you have a heart to heart talk. I can tell you this; only if you open up to her, will she open up to you." Jack turned and started back to the house. He had said enough. Tony followed, thinking hard on the man's words.

Inside, LeeAnn and her Mother were having a frank exchange. "Lee, I am assuming you know the reason behind the collar." Melanie was calm and jittery at the same time, wondering how deep the sexual kink between Lee and Tony went.

"I believe I've put enough of the puzzle together to understand, but Tony's never approached me with those thoughts. I'm not submissive, and I don't think I can be to the degree I've read about. I have to believe that the collar started out as one thing and has changed to another." LeeAnn rubbed the gold circlet once again.

"I was watching him this morning when he butted in with his definition of the collar. Tony was blindsided by the words coming out of his mouth." Melanie sighed and looked over the top of her glasses at her daughter.

"Yes, he was. I've been leading him there, waiting for his decision, but he plays his cards very close to his vest." LeeAnn took a sip of coffee, a slight frown on her face. "He won't be pleased," she noted.

"The good ones always do play close," Melanie comforted her daughter. "Your Dad stalled me for a year and I finally had to take drastic action. But, I don't recommend it," she added hastily.

"What did you do?" Lee asked curiously.

"I threatened him with his own weapon. I simply couldn't get that stubborn old Jackass to listen to me. So, I had to scare the bejesus out of him." Melanie Wiggens smiled, but wasn't gloating. "I also told him what I'd do if he ever cheated. So far, he's taken me at my word."

"I can only imagine what you said," Lee was shaking her head.

"She said," Jack came into the room with a loud voice, "she'd cut me, and take care of the problem at the first hint of impropriety. I'm a smart man, I believed her, as she had my pistol shoved up my nose."

LeeAnn laughed, she couldn't help it. Her mother was the daughter of a well decorated, outspoken General, that if he thought shit, he said shit. He passed the trait to his daughter, and she in turn, to hers.

Tony had been listening and he was getting the idea that perhaps Jack was a smart man. He wondered if he would be that willing to have a competent, slightly aggressive wife. That was the first time he had thought of that dreaded and deadly four letter word. Then he wondered what he'd do if he asked, and she wouldn't. LeeAnn looked like she might, this morning the stare she gave him seemed encouraging.

Still, he couldn't help but listen when they started talking about handguns. Jack was chiding LeeAnn for not practicing more.

"I can now. Tony has a range in the basement."

"Tell you what, get your gun. Seven in the bullseye in a time limit and I'll buy the best steaks at the fanciest joint in town." Jack offered. "One outside and you buy."

"Deal," LeeAnn stuck out her hand for a shake. "Sights or point shooting, or do I get to choose?"

"You choose, now go get that feller and let's see how good you are." Jack felt pretty safe with his bet; he figured Lee had been lax with her training and practice.

Point shooting, LeeAnn put six shots through the same hole in the center of the bulls eye, and the seventh shot was slightly out of the center hole to the lower right by a 1/64's, but still in the bulls eye.

LeeAnn put her gun on the padded protector, field stripped the Sig and cleaned it, and had the cleaning supplies back in her range bag and the fresh magazine inserted and the gun back in her purse in 10 minutes.

Tony looked at her and didn't say a word. He was more quiet than usual all day long. Every time LeeAnn happened to look up and see him, Tony had that dark brooding stare, the one he was famous for.

"I choose the Emporium," she told her father, "Mom, that's the place that has the candied violets on the chocolate cake. You remember."

"Excellent choice," Melanie approved. "I'll call for reservations."

*

Jack sat in the living room, grilling Tony, while LeeAnn took a shower. She and Melanie had put together a great breakfast, and the two ladies were getting ready for some fast paced shopping.

Twice, Tony asked Jack when LeeAnn had developed her shooting skills and why.

Jack had simply smiled and reminded Tony that he needed to ask Lee. It was her story. By the time, Leeann and her mother got back from shopping, Tony was on edge with the waiting.

Repressed anger radiated from every inch of his considerable frame, and when LeeAnn went to the bedroom to put away her purchases, Tony pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard.

When he had finished his punishing claim; LeeAnn lifted her chin and stared at him. She didn't have to say it. She could feel that he was replaying the words she had told him yesterday. Be rough with me and I'll return the favor.

As an apology, Tony kissed her neck and collarbone; swirling his tongue first on the warm gold circle around her neck, and then in that warm, woman scented valley between her breasts. A growl escaped his throat. If her parents hadn't been sitting in the living room, they'd be on the bed to relieve his tension.

As his whiskery cheek rasp across the upper swell of her breast, LeeAnn closed her eyes and let the sensations flow into her body. Hot licks, lipped nibbles on her skin, kisses she never wanted to stop, hands that held her firmly. Tony excited her to a level she had never experienced before.

Slowly, LeeAnn lifted her arms and used her hands to cup Tony's face. Slowly, once again she pulled his face to hers for a kiss deep enough to send a fork of gut tightening lust through Tony.

LeeAnn had learned not to make any sudden or fast moves around Tony when he was halfway consumed with passion. He reacted with a sniper's reflexes. His training always kicked in when he caught the glimpse of a threat in his peripheral vision, lightning fast reflexes might have him holding her in a choke hold in seconds.

Tony, felt he had no choice. LeeAnn was on the bed and he was buried deep in her as fast as clothes could be shed. His arms shaking with the unrelieved tension, Tony stopped to take a calming breath. He didn't want to hurt her with his strength and haste.

Then Annie gave him another of those, ball tightening kisses, and he let himself go. Tony was fury, with strength, as he drove with focused intensity into his woman. It was raw, sexual, and arousing satisfaction when he exploded cum blasts deep in her body.

LeeAnn felt the force that caused her own releasing spasms. Neither one of them were aware that they were loud and primal, enough that Jack Wiggens beckoned with his forefinger to his wife and they hastily exited to the guest bedroom.

Jack shut the door behind Melanie and looked at her with a glint in his eye. Melanie raised her chin and teased, "I can get my clothes off faster than you can." She lost.

12