Hotter Than Hot

Story Info
HVAC service call turns into servitude.
3.8k words
4.47
15.2k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the couch in my wet towel, fanning myself with a magazine. The central air was out for the third time in a month, and I'd just finished fighting with my landlord about having someone come out today to fix it. It probably really needs to be replaced, but he's such a cheap bastard that it's unlikely. My iPhone displayed a current temperature of 101°. Beads of sweat were collecting on my neck. I hate August in the Midwest. Humidity so high, it makes you sweat standing still.

"Argh!" I threw my towel off and went back toward the bathroom.

Fortunately, I had no plans until later. I could just hang out in the tub full of cool water until the air was fixed. I started the faucet, and padded to my room to grab my book and my waterproof headphones. My room was stifling already.

I tested the tepid water with my toe, then sunk into my liquid relief. "Ooooh," I sighed. Nothing like a cool bath. I played around with the water for a bit, feeling it swish between my toes. I glided my hips from side to side, giggling as my large breasts swayed above the water like flotation devices. Finally, I placed the headphones into my ears, flipped Spotify on to some Bassnectar, and cracked open my book.

It's a great read—Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King. The story was mounting quickly and I became engrossed in the novel. The killer's stalking presence became very real and my heart was beating as I zipped through the pages, hungry for more. Out of habit, I'd closed the bathroom door more than halfway and I didn't see the figure walk into my bedroom across the hall.

I decided to give it a rest when my eyes grew weary after about an hour of reading. The soothing sound of the electronica I was listening to was putting me to sleep. I took my glasses off, plopped them down onto the rug, and engulfed my head underneath the water entirely. Only my nose and mouth remained above the surface.

The bathwater had been warmed a bit by my body heat and I grew very aware of the water trickling through my pussy lips as my lower body floated through the water.

I reached my hand down to feel my mound, covered in a patch of strawberry blonde. I hadn't been in for my waxing appointment yet this month, and I tugged on the fine hairs in frustration. It felt good to pull on them lightly. I traced my finger over my inner lips, spreading them ever so slightly. The cool water flooded my hot folds and I let out a small whimper. I plunged my middle finger into my hole and lightly massaged my throbbing clit in circles with my index pad.

I got into an intense rhythm quickly, moaning slightly bucking my hips out of the water. The music sounded amazing underwater, and soon I was fucking myself to the same tempo as the song. I felt my pussy tighten and I rubbed my clit less gently. On the verge of cumming, the door burst open and a large figure stood in the door way. I instinctively covered what I could with my arms and ripped my headphones out.

"Jesusfuckingchrist! Who the fuck are you!?" I shrieked. He had his palms raised defensively and started backing out the door. "I'm sorry! I'm here to fix the HVAC system and your landlord let me in! I'm sorry!" I sat hugging my knees in the tub, pissed, looking around for my towel. Fuck. I left it in the living room.

"I didn't know anyone was here, I swear," he called from the hallway. "I heard some noises coming from the bathroom and I thought there was loose ductwork. I'm sorry again. I didn't mean to intrude."

"Fine, mistakes happen," I called back out to him. "Could you please grab my towel for me from the couch?"

I crawled out of the tub and stood behind the door, dripping wet all over the tile. Oh my god, he saw me fingering myself, I thought.

He returned shortly, opening the door with his outstretched arms, holding the towel open at both ends. He was so tall and had such long arms. I snatched it from him in the middle and wrapped it around me as fast as I could.

I opened the door so I could scurry to my room and find something decent to throw on. "How much longer until it's fixed?" I yelled out to him.

"Less than an hour," he yelled back. I came to the doorway in the first thing I could grab-a thin tank top and knit shorts. I wasn't going to struggle into a bra with my damp skin. I saw his gaze drop down to my constantly hard pierced nipples. I crossed my arms.

He was handsome-solidly built, somewhere in his 40's, with strong features and kind green eyes. He looked at me hungrily and stroked his graying goatee. I couldn't help but stare back. He was mesmerizing.

"I just need to install a new part inside your utility closet, then patch up a loose duct. That's where you're losing cool air," he pointed inside my closet.

When my realtor showed me this place, I loved the open loft feel with the exposed ceiling and ductwork.

"Better out here than inside my walls," I said.

He chuckled. "Well we'll see about that..."

I gave him a sly look and slid past him in the hallway. I announced that I was going to hang out and watch tv in the living room, but he should come get me if he needed something.

He asked for a glass of ice water and I grabbed one for each of us. I carried the sweating glasses into my walk in closet. They'd left stains on my shirt as they dripped, exposing my nipples entirely. I set his glass down on the center of my wooden trunk, on top of an old pair of jeans. "Try to keep the glass on the pants please. I'd hate for the wood to get wet," I said.

He started laughing hysterically and I turned beet red. "You're 0 for 2 so far...keep going!" he chided. His eyes remained transfixed on my nipples. I clasped my hands together and giggled, "So...I'm gonna go..."

I laid down on the couch and brought up Netflix. On the second episode of Mad Men, the heat started to make me doze off.

I woke up shivering, with ice cold droplets of water dripping on my shoulder. He was standing over me, glass of ice cubes in hand, clearly staring at my breasts. "Uh, I'm sorry to bother you, but I think you'd better come take a look at this," he warned. "Looks like you've gotten the air working," I said, rubbing my painfully hard nipples. Moving the barbels around made my pussy tingle.

I followed him into my room, ready for catastrophe. He led me into my closet, where my wooden chest was propped open. My eyes widened with embarrassment. All of my toys, vibrators, plugs, restraints, lingerie, you name it-were just sitting there.

I couldn't even speak. No one knows about that part of my life. How dare he!

"I set the water glass down on your jeans, but it tipped over. I tried to wipe it up, but it started running into the crack under the top of the chest," he explained. "You're a very naughty girl who likes to play with very naughty things, aren't you?"

Before I could even say a word, he reached his hand up under my hair and backed me into the doorframe. I wanted to resist, but struggling against him was futile. He was over 6 feet and built like a brick wall. He lowered his face to mine, softly breathing on my ear, then whispered, "I knew when I saw you touching yourself in the tub that I was going to have you before I left here today." I whimpered and he yanked back on my hair, devouring my mouth with his. I moaned into his kiss, raising my hands to his face. He grabbed them and pinned them up above me.

"I did not give you permission to touch me, did I whore?" he asked sternly.

"No," I squeeked.

"Daddy will tell you when you are allowed to touch him," he said, an inch from my face. "Are we clear?"

"Yes, Daddy." My pussy was pulsating, begging to be touched.

He left one hand on my wrists, then pulled the front of my shirt down slowly with the other, exposing my breasts. "God, you have beautiful tits," he said, running his thumb over my erect nipple and squeezing the globe of soft flesh. I moaned and bit my lip, already lost in the strong grip of this strange man.

"Get in there," he pointed to the bedroom. He swatted me on my ass as I turned to follow his instruction. My head was buzzing, like the initial reaction after a car accident. All of my senses were on fire. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I wanted it. It had been far too long since I was commanded by a dominating man.

I stood on the side of my bed, waiting for my next direction. He set the chest down next to me, and the possibilities swarmed in my head. He sat at the foot of the bed and removed his work boots. "Come here, my whore," he beckoned with his finger. I came right to him.

He traced that finger from my belly button to my mound, cupping and rubbing the burning hot space between my legs. I wanted his finger inside of me so badly. I pushed my weight into him, shoving my tits in his face, hoping he'd slip it into me. "Mmm god," he exclaimed, rubbing his tongue around my nipple, flicking the barbel quickly. My knees buckled from underneath me, and he grabbed my ass, pulling me onto his thigh.

"Don't be impatient, whore. I'll touch your pussy when you've earned it." I was disappointed, but I replied, "Yes, Daddy." I rubbed back and forth on his thigh while he sucked and pulled at my nipples. I moaned in appreciation, rubbing my dripping wet pussy against his jeans. My shorts bunched together between my lips and the friction against my clit almost had me cumming.

I could feel his rock hard cock protruding through his jeans, nudging my thigh. He shoved me down to the floor, forcing me into the kneeling position as he undid his belt buckle and leaned back on his elbows. He pointed to the bulge in his pants and said, "Take my cock out."

My face lit up. I fumbled with the button for a moment, then carefully unzipped his fly. His cock was bursting through his boxer briefs, begging to be freed. A small stain of precum leaked through the fabric.

"May I, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby. It's all for you."

I tugged at the band of his underwear, releasing his swollen, twitching cock. It sprang back up toward his abdomen, pulsating on its own. I was salivating, while another stream of precum started oozing out. I peeled him out of his jeans and boxers and tossed them onto the floor.

Gripping his hardness in my hand, I savored how hot and smooth it felt as I stroked him gently. It was definitely above average size and thickness and I knew it was going to take some work to get him down my throat.

I started lapping at his balls as I stroked. He sighed heavily in appreciation, running his hand through my hair. His grip tightened, and he guided my mouth upward. I brushed the tip of his dripping cock with my lips, savoring every drop of cum. I swirled my tongue around the head and he pushed through my mouth, entering my lips with thrusts of his hips. He looked down at me with his intense green eyes and said "You're going to make Daddy cum, aren't you?"

I nodded and garbled "Yes, Daddy" with his cock still in my mouth. Up and down I stroked, getting it wet enough to glide between my lips, massaging him with my tongue. I pushed down farther and farther until I started gagging on his length. He responded by pulling me off of him completely, then driving his whole shaft into the back of my throat and holding it there. I coughed and choked, saliva running out of my mouth in thick streams.

"That's it...good girl. Take that dick."

My eyes started watering on the sixth time he held me by my hair into him, dark tears from my mascara running down my cheeks. My nose started running, but I looked up at him and smiled while he fucked my mouth.

"Oh....god...you're so beautiful like that," he said as he thrusted faster. I hungrily took every inch of cock he fed me, opening my throat for my Daddy. I wanted, no, I needed to make him cum. We locked eyes, and just when I thought he was going to fuck my throat raw, he exclaimed, "Oh fuck! Yes, I'm going to cum! Keep sucking whore!"

He threw his head back and groaned, pumping his hot cum into my mouth in four spurts, then shuddering and collapsing back onto my bed. He raised his hand to his forehead and sat back up. I still had his softening cock in my mouth, making sure not to let a drop go to waste. He tasted so, so good.

"Goddamn," he said.

I released him and smiled up at him, licking the space between my thumb and index finger. "Was I a good girl, Daddy?" I asked, giggling.

"Very," he said. "Come up here next to me and lay down." I slid up next to him and he bent over the side of the bed, digging around in my chest. He produced my favorite plug and a bottle of lube when he came up, as well as my blindfold and wrist restraints.

My pussy was gushing in anticipation. I was laying on my stomach and wiggled my ass in excitement. He pointed to the headboard and said, "Scoot up here."

He leaned over me, his hardening cock brushing up against my thin shorts. I instinctively rubbed my ass against him. As soon as my wrists were bound and I was enveloped in the darkness of my blindfold, he slid off of me and forcefully yanked my shorts down. "What did I tell you about being an impatient little whore!?"

"I'm sorry Daddy! I just want you inside of me so badly!"

Thwack! His huge hand crashed down on my ass cheek, then again on the other side. It burned but felt so fucking good. I laid the side of my head into my pillow and half pouted half smiled.

"You like that, don't you whore?"

"Yes, Daddy," I almost begged, while raising my ass up for more. He spanked me again, until my ass was as beet red as my face earlier.

He traced his fingers down into the folds of my pussy lips, finally, FINALLY, touching my hot, wet, hole. I let out a loud moan, feeling his large finger plunge into me. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed. He slowly started rubbing his finger in and out, establishing a rhythm. He spread me apart the best he could and stretched me until another finger fit. I felt like he was fucking me with his thick cock already, and when he slipped one finger out to gently circle my clit, he drove his other finger deep into me, making my pussy contract around his finger violently. I convulsed into an intense orgasm, calling out "Daddy! Fuck! I'm cumming!" built up by the agonizing wait he imposed upon me.

I collapsed entirely onto the bed, and he slowly removed his finger from inside of me, using a hooking motion to coat his finger in my own cum. He pressed into my tight little ass, working his slippery finger slowly into my hole. "Mmmmmmm yes, Daddy," I moaned. I could not believe how good this man was making me feel.

He reinserted his index finger into my creamy pussy while driving his middle finger deeper into my tight ass hole. I bucked upward toward his hand, writhing in ecstasy, meeting his thrusts into me with force. He grabbed my tits with his other hand and roughly squeezed them, hard enough to bruise. I was on the verge of cumming even harder than before.

I started whining softly, then louder, seconds away, when he withdrew both fingers from me in a cruel twist.

"But Daddy why!?" I cried out in frustration. He responded calmly with, "Turn around and I want you lying on your back, now. And don't sass me, whore. You don't get to cum until I say so. You already got a free pass last time."

I obediently raised up on my elbows and knees, about to turn around onto my back, when he grabbed my ass and said, "Wait...can't forget this..."

He pushed the plug down onto my now more accepting forbidden entrance, and it slid slowly into me as I winced. It wasn't especially big, so it didn't take much to work it in until it fit comfortably to the end.

"Thank you Daddy," I said.

"Aw, you're welcome, baby," he replied. "You're going to need to be nice and stretched out for my cock. Daddy's slutty whore wants her Daddy to cum in all of her holes, doesn't she?"

"Mmmmmhmmmmm," I hummed.

With that he slapped my ass again and commanded, "On your back!"

I crossed my arms over my head and settled into my new position. More tightly restrained, my rear end being invaded by the firm plug.

I inhaled sharply when I felt his fingers moving up my ankles to my calves, dancing along my cold clammy skin, possessing every inch of his property. He stopped at the tips of my thighs, then dug his fingers into my soft flesh as he knelt over me. I could feel his warm breath between my legs, teasing me, taunting me. He slowly grazed over my soft belly with his fingertips, tickling lightly. I laid with my legs wide open, eager to feel him touch me again. I wanted him to fuck me SO bad. I breathed unevenly under my blindfold, wondering what he planned next.

Suddenly, he spread my labia and attacked my clit with his tongue. I twitched with bated breath, every lick electrifying. My spine tingled, and I contracted around my plug. He tongue fucked me viciously, sucking on my poor little clit until I screamed for mercy.

Just as quickly, I felt his knees nudge my legs apart, then he stroked the head of his cock on my clit. I was losing my mind and I thought for certain I was going to die right then if he didn't fuck me until it hurt. He thrust into me in one fluid motion, with little regard for adjustment.

It hurt, but my god, did it feel amazing. He raised my legs up over his shoulders and pounded away at my cervix, voraciously, like he was fresh out of prison. I groaned in pleasure-pain, taking it like a good girl for my Daddy.

My blindfold slipped off and he stared intensely into my tear stained eyes. He extended his long arm toward my neck and wrapped his huge hand around my throat. We never broke eye contact, strangers forming a deeply intimate bond over the power he held in his hand that I gave him.

The mental transcended the physical right then, and everything became white noise. I watched his face, teeth clenched, blinking in time with his powerful thrusts. His broad shoulders led to his flexed pectorals and bicep coming toward me. I was in heaven, right where I belonged. This man I just met, my Daddy.....I was his fuck toy and my purpose was to make him cum. I've never felt so fulfilled.

He gave me a light slap to the face with the hand that was holding my throat. I snapped back into reality, and he ordered, "Give Daddy your ass now, whore."

He withdrew from my pulsating pussy and slowly pulled my plug out. He placed a pillow under my bottom and grabbed my biggest vibrator. He switched it on and threw my legs over his shoulders, teasing my pink folds with the buzzing purple dildo. He guided it all the way in, then warned me not to cum. Then, he liberally applied the lube to himself. He positioned the head of his cock on my ass and gently eased his thick, rock solid length into me until he was buried balls deep. He and I stayed there for a moment, getting used to the pressure. I started moving against him, which was pushing the vibrator out of my pussy. He held his palm against the end of it, making sure to fill me up like his cock did earlier.

He responded to my movement by making short, rapid thrusts. They grew longer and longer until he was withdrawing from my ass completely, then driving back into me at full length. He never took his thumb off of holding my vibrator in. I was losing my fucking mind, needing my Daddy to finally own my last hole.

"Cum in me Daddy!" I screamed. "Daddy Daddy please! I need to feel your hot cum in me! Please Daddy! Fuck me harder!"

He started slamming into me, his face contorted. He grew very tense, then dug his hand painfully into my thigh and growled, "Cum for me, slut! I'm cumming!" I instantly felt my pussy contract around the vibrator, I clamped down on his cock, and white hot fire rose through my toes, up through my spine, and into my numbing fingertips. He dug into my thigh while filling me with his hot load, and both of us exploded into each other. All I could do was scream. Just pure, primal, loud screaming. My orgasm crashed into me with the force of a firework exploding. The intensity we felt together was mind numbing.

12