Hotter with a Blue Bonnet on it Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Correctness.

She placed her yellow legal pads neatly on the table and set to cleaning. One thing fell into the next and, before she knew it she had cleaned the entire home. One thing that was certain was that she was glad the house was small. She was never much of a cleaner back home either, leaving the mess until she was sick of looking at it. But now all looked as it should to her mind before deciding to start the task of pulling her notes together into something interesting, or at least legible.

She waited for her laptop to boot while she thumbed through her scrawls trying to decide where to start. Once all was ready, she opened her word processor to find that it stung her eyes to even look at. The white was almost blinding, making her eyes water and setting the room to spinning. "Damn," she muttered, dabbing the tears away on the sleeve of her dress while she glances only long enough at the screen to try out different background and text combinations to find that, not only was nothing helping her eyes, she was becoming almost nauseous looking at it.

Finally able to take no more, she slapped the screen down as though the thing had set out to hurt her. After a bit, the nausea stopped and her eyes stopped burning as though she'd poured bleach in them. "Must be the early mornings," she said to herself, "and not looking at the damn thing at all in two days."

Well, it had to be done and if her eyes weren't going to cooperate, freehand it is then. So she started work and, after a while she got a really nice opening going about Rose's youth, exuberance, and generational and a review of her career that had the virtue of popping. She thought she captured her rise and the depth and breadth of her impact without sounding like a wiki page.

Looking at her clock, she realized it wasn't as late as she thought. Still...an early day tomorrow. Chores to be done. She could rattle them off already and enjoyed the certainty it provided. Unlike city life, there wasn't a lot of time for boredom that you had to fill with gadgets.

So she got ready for bed. Tonight though, wearing her slip just seemed...correct.

***

She awoke in the pitch dark to a feeling of confusion and muted surprise. Back home she would have done nothing short of bolt upright, scream, claw, and generally fight for her life. Now though she'd no more than opened her eyes to feel a hand caressing her arm while a pair of lips planted angel kisses over her forehead while fingers ran through her hair before a thought entered:

No one harms anyone here.

An exhale followed that and expelled whatever worry she had with it, leaving only a general curiosity that wove its way into her still sleepy voice, "Is something wrong?"

"No, Kate. Nothing at all," the voice nearer her feet told her in a soft, smooth whisper.

"Rose?"

"Mmm-hmm. Don't worry."

The very idea seemed silly. "I'm not worried, but..."

"Shhhhh." The firm, but loving admonishment above her clearly came from Vanessa.

"I missed you." She kissed down the bare arm before taking her hand and kissing, with reverence, each fingertip. "I need to take care of you. I want to take care of you so much. I want to be with you and teach you, so that you understand all the ways we love and take care of one another here."

She slid the covers down, exposing Kate's slip as Vanessa disappeared in the dark. Everything was still sort of confusing, but at least Rose's intentions were clear enough. "I'm straight though."

"I was, too, before here," she said teasingly. "Kiss a girl in a video or one of the dancers on stage and the boys ate it up, but I was strictly a boys-only kind of girl. Know what I learned when I came here?"

Her breath caught as her body trembled, feeling Rose's hands knead her flesh and nails graze it as her hands meandered towards her panties. They were already beginning to feel hot and slightly damp at the truth that Rose was about to lay at her feet even as her slip crawled ever upward.

"Your mind can be as straight as it wants, but pussies like girls, too. Get the right girl to talk to your pussy and your pussy will change your mind. I know I'm the girl for that. It's what's meant to be."

The bed shifted under the weight of Vanessa's return. "Lift your head, honey."

In the midst of her confusion of the whole situation and her remaining sleepy cobwebs in her mind she obeyed without giving it any thought, feeling her bonnet hug her head. It was snug and comforting. Indeed, it hit her at that moment that it had stopped feeling alien within hours. "That's my bonnet," she breathed.

"It is. It's yours," Vanessa purred, touching the ties to Kate's cheek and chin, and jaw, using their softness to tantalize. "It's a reminder to you of a simpler time: a time when men cherished their women and knew their responsibilities."

Kate shivered at the touch of the fabric around her head, bending her legs so that her panties could be pulled away.

"A time when women knew their place and their purpose and not have everything so cluttered by such a busy world and notions that they have to be able to do everything and be everything all the time. All they have to do is be their man's everything; be what he wants and needs and revel in it and your life together."

"Your bonnet helps you understand. It shows you the way and leads you to the truth. It makes understanding so much easier.

Kate moaned, not knowing what was more arousing at that moment, the feeling of the little incidental touches of Vanessa's fingers on her cheeks and chin as she slowly tied the bow, or the way Rose lifted her legs until her knees touched her chest, exposing her pussy that was now undeniably hot and drooling wet.

She growled lewdly when the knot of the bow of her bonnet touched her chin.

My bonnet.

Correctness. Reward.

Kate came. Kate came like she never had before. She came like a thousand orgasms had conspired and combined to smash through her brain. Her nails tried desperately to claw the fitted sheet and her legs bucked, pushing hard against Rose's forearm, that quite effectively kept her legs pressed to her body.

The tip of her index finger rolled circles over that now hard nub of flesh, keeping the little tremors in her muscles coming. "Did you like that, Kate?"

"Awwwww, yeah. Oh fuck, yeah." Vanessa's sweet angel kisses began again.

Correctness.

"Mmmmmm..."

Kate could hear the smile in Rose's voice. "You have a dirty little mouth on you. Brandon likes dirty little bitch mouths. I like dirty little bitch mouths, too. There's a time and place when Brandon needs that so much.

She thought of how they spent the day together, a smooth succession of moments and words and closeness. She liked the idea of being what Brandon liked.

Correctness.

"Do you like how I play with your pussy?"

Each swirl of a fingertip brought with it fresh shocks of pleasure. Brandon likes dirty little bitch mouths at the right time and place.

Correctness.

Rose likes dirty little bitch mouths.

Correctness..

"Yeah, I like how you finger my wet little fuck button."

"Press it and turn Kate on?" She pressed her tongue to it in a long, dragging motion, letting her mouth water all over it, savoring the tang of her flesh before sucking the button hard and drawing out an animal grunt. "I think your cunt's bi, Kate."

"I think you're fucking making it bi." She'd said it simply to drive them both, not even beginning to realize how close to the truth it was.

Correctness.

"Because I want it to be bi because Brandon wants it to be bi. He told me what he wanted and I wanted to make that happen. Though, to be fair, there isn't a man here that doesn't want their pussies to be bi pussies."

"Even if he didn't tell me to want you, I'd want you." She licked and flicked again. "I need to talk to Ivy now."

"But I..."

Vanessa answered with a kiss and a hand down the front of her slip to cup a tingling breast. "Ivy, honey. We need to talk to that simpler part of you; that part of you that likes and needs what we have here. You've felt her. You felt her when you milked the cows and did your needlepoint and when you knew, for a while, that you really were a part of things here. We need to talk to quaint, old-fashioned, Ivy."

Another long, languid lick interrupted her mid-sentence making her nails try to rip the sheet again. "I don't under...stand."

Rose answered, her sultry purr making what was coming sound like the most desirable thing in the world "I'm going to lick Kate to sleep and then we're going to talk, Ivy and I."

She squirmed, more in trying to clear her confusion than any real desire to escape. She did not want to escape those baby kisses or that commanding tongue.

Correctness. Submit.

The confusion ended and her mind stilled. She still wondered what exactly was about to happen, but It doesn't matter. Rose knows. Vanessa knows.

Correctness.

"Just relax now," Vanessa cooed soothingly.

"Okay."

Correctness.

"Let now fade to a lovely, dream, Kate," she said as Rose licked.

She squeaked when Rose's tongue began to curl, flick and explore in earnest, sending blissful sensation through her. And with each spike of pleasure, her muscles grew weak and her limbs grew heavy as though Rose was literally licking the strength from her body.

Rose needed her to sleep, so she let it go. She let her power drain until her eyes fell shut. She lifted her brows, trying to open them to no avail. It was too tiring to try more than once so she let that go, too, slipping deeper and deeper. Rose wants me to sleep so I will sleep.

Correctness.

Kate slept.

To Be Continued...