Hotter with a Blue Bonnet on it Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman seeking the interview of a lifetime finds more.
7.2k words
4.49
13.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deep fog that that the alarm pulled Kate from this morning wasn't so much a fog as the sensation of her mind being buried in layers of thick cotton that she had to claw herself from to reach the button with a slap that not only turned off the alarm but flipped it through the air and onto the floor.

Her limbs felt leaden and she didn't want to move at all, not because she felt ill, or even odd. It was simply that if she moved she was afraid she'd also lose the warm, safe, comfortable feeling she was wrapped in. That plush comforter was a cocoon on the inside as much as the out. The warmth permeated every inch of her. The door was unlocked and yet she was safe. The people she came here to meet were different from her, but not so alien and bizarre as she thought they'd be. Nothing she feared she'd find she'd actually found.

And there was Rose.

Rose Khyber was everything Kate thought she was even when comparing it to the vision of her that existed before Kate met her, back when fandom made her just an icon to be sought after and revered. She was beautiful, intelligent, wise, funny and a thousand other positives Kate had expected to find, but all those things taken together were a beautiful thing to actually be near. She smiled as Rose's words, blushy and crushy popped into her head. Yeah, definitely fangirl crushing.

She'd barely admitted to herself that she'd had this fantasy of being the one to lead her back into civilization and maybe share in some of that. Her warm feeling soured just a touch when she realized that wouldn't have made her much better than the sycophants that even the perfectly contented Rose Khyber still didn't like much.

She was perfectly happy here and there was no going back, for her or any of them, and Kate had to admit they had reason to be happy. They had certainty in their lives and routines that other people would kill for. They had community. They had unity. They had peace. They had love for each other, passion even.

Then there was Brandon.

He was Rose's everything. Kate could see it. Anyone could see it. And she could see why. He was darling to her. He was deferential in his own way, but they both sort of knew he was in charge, and they were both content in that. And the way they kissed...it was like she was trying to become a part of him, or give him everything. They had love and balance in the end, and Kate felt a bit of envy at that. I'll have to look over the shy ones first from now on.

And yet a little more envy at the thought of what their sex must be like. The thought made her stretch like a lazy cat as bits of barely remembered dreams surfaced in her consciousness to tease her. There wasn't a lot to remember beyond darkness and feeling good.

And voices. That was it, she realized. Rose was speaking to her, or maybe singing. Whatever it was, it was nice. Kate rationalized that it must have been her mind trying to put the euphoria of the interview and story of a lifetime into perspective. She had enough notes for an ongoing series and that was certainly reason enough to expect her mind to start playing with it all, even if she wasn't there to control, or even be aware of it.

Anyway, her ticket was punched. Once she got home and put the dozen legal pads together into something coherent, it'd just be a matter of picking the job she wanted while she did a couple of victory laps on the cable networks.

She looked out her window knowing that the first rays of dawn would be appearing soon and there was work to be done all around. She switched her computer on while absent-mindedly giving the room a quick clean, hoping to try again to use it to put the article together. This time, even from feet away, it felt like those needlepoint needles were piercing her eyes. Maybe the refresh rate's messed up. Or maybe I just need an eye doctor.

She showered quickly, dressed, and finally stood before her mirror with her powder blue bonnet, placing it firmly on her head and beginning to tie it to herself without thought to her own thoughts:

My bonnet.

My bonnet is mine. My bonnet is comfortable. My bonnet is cute. My bonnet is a necessary part of life here. It is a necessary part of my life here. My bonnet helps guide me. My bonnet trains me and rewards me. My bonnet teaches me what is proper. My bonnet corrects me and teaches me correctness in all things. My bonnet teaches me my place. My bonnet teaches me the man's place.

Her eyelids fluttered back to open, leaving Kate unaware of the pause her fingers took on the loops of the bow at the moment it was tied. "Maybe they'll let me have it as a keepsake when I go," she muttered.

Liking how she looked in the mirror she looked at her clock and then out the window to see that there was no Vanessa trudging towards her and there wouldn't be for a bit yet, assuming that Vanessa kept to her schedule and Kate had no fanciful notion that she wouldn't. Hah. Wonder if she'll pop a blood vessel if I of all people beat her to the milking today.

It would probably please her.

Correctness.

And it would show Brandon and Rose that I value what they do here and who they are.

Joy.

She smiled broadly as she left her little house in the field, finding that that even that thought amused her, too. She pressed on towards the small dairy barn and the two cows there that likely had no other purpose than to give here a mere taste of what they did every morning in the surrounding small towns they populated, but her little community here and now made use of the milk, so what she did for them was important.

Correctness.

When she drew nearer to the barn however, the sound of voices was unmistakable. She slowed her approach when she realized the sounds of those voices were in the midst of something far more primal than talking, though what talking they were doing made the blue chatter the wives were doing in the kitchen seem like a debate over whether or not using self-threading needles was 'fair' in sewing by comparison.

The voice was distinctly Brandon's."Suck this cock. C'mon...come on. Come suck it." It was commanding. It was demanding. It had the plaintive edge of a desperate need not being met and perhaps a hint of self-torment, as though he were as responsible for his own denial as anything else.

The purely prurient part of Kate responded with a force that would not be denied. Where Brandon was, Rose would be. She began to creep slowly into the building, not wanting to disrupt a thing. And, while she would never violate anyone that way in a million years, she at least admitted to herself that five minutes of Rose Khyber captured by her phone's camera would be worth a not-so-small fortune. Indeed, that truth just made her want to capture the sight with her own eyes all the more.

He snarled at Rose."Yeah, that's it. You're a good little bitch, aren't you?"

She replied, "Mmm-hmm," with her mouth obviously stuffed.

"Make me cum, bitch."

The, "Mmm-hmm," that came in acknowledgment sounded as much like, "Yes, Master." as wordless sound could manage.

As she crept past the stable doors the sound of fervent, wet sucking drew her forward like a siren's song as male groans and filthy words drew her by vibrating her clit.

"Work it... like that. Good chubby whore. Proper chubby whore. Been thinking of that mouth for days."

Chubby? Confusion only mixed with the curiosity and pulled her past the doors upon hearing the squeal that followed as though the praise alone had unleashed an orgasm.

Standing just beyond the doors, Kate peered to her left to see Brandon standing there seemingly naked from the waist down, feet buried in a pile of straw, his ass slowly moving back and forth as Vanessa slurped away. Kate stood in shock as the ideas she had of Rose and Brandon as some perfect example of opposites attracting evaporated.

She imagined that Vanessa's hair had been as meticulously pinned and perfectly placed as she pinned and placed Kate's only a couple of mornings before, but it was so not that way now. The left side fell over her shoulders, a single pin stranded alone in the blonde mane while the rest was a tangled mess. Her dress and slip were around her waist, putting her mammoth breasts on full display. It all looked as though they simply couldn't wait to get hold of one another.

She broke away from sucking him so she could heft one breast and lick it seductively before loudly inhaling the nipple as she stroked the shaft of his cock with her free hand with an aggressive grip and fast pace, keeping him at a high plateau.

"Needed me, Brandon? You needed these. You love watching them move while you fuck. You like sucking them and biting them and slapping them. You men love owning all the pussy you see. You like knowing every woman's body is at your cock's beck and call to do every filthy thing you crave when you crave it. You like that we fucking want to do it."

He whimpered in agreement as she sucked him down her throat again. He used her mouth, his ass thrusting more vigorously now as she met each thrust.

Correctness.

As ashamed of herself at the thought as she was because, even if she only met her yesterday, she couldn't help but consider Rose a friend, especially after her baring her soul to Kate like no one outside of this place in years, she admitted to herself that it was hot. It was hot watching his ass pump like a machine the way a man was supposed to fuck.

Correctness.

It was hot watching her fuck back, pushing her nose down into the hair between his legs the way she was supposed to to enhance his pleasure.

Correctness.

It was hot watching how she trembled and her eyes misted, as though she were cumming the entire time.

Correctness.

Kate watched as he forced himself from her with effort on his part and a popping sound from her as she disengaged, pulling her to him. Kate's eyes widened seeing his long, thick, wet cock for the first time. It seemed almost incongruous on a body like his, but there it was and she felt a sense of undeniable want.

Correctness.

Brandon, now flat on his back, pawed those breasts, raking his nails like claws down the flesh before squeezing them as she straddled him and her hands disappeared under her skirt. "That's right. You play. You play with my tits and relax and let me take care of that pussy-hungry cock."

At first Kate noticed Vanessa's quiet, ragged breathing even from where she was. But then she realized it was her own as she felt her hand try to fight its way under her dress. A war erupted in her own mind, a war between the woman who had her own notions of what love was and what sex meant and the woman who wanted to defile herself listening to Vanessa whimper submissively while a man not her husband bounced her up and down frantically on his cock so roughly it seemed as though he just wanted to see how much and how fast he could make her tits flop around.

She backed herself away, having to literally force her legs to move away from the delicious sounds of Brandon calling her a fat-tittied slut and how his filth made her screech.

She made her way to the house and, as she got farther from the spectacle Kate found herself more able to push her own arousal aside with sheer force of guilt. How do I tell her? She has a right to know. Hell, she probably wouldn't believe me anyway, she's so far into him.

No. She deserves to know. She deserves to know, even if she doesn't care in the end. Just leave the part out about you being ten seconds away from molesting yourself watching it.

When she got to the house she opened the inner door to find Rose pulling pans from under the stove and setting them atop the burners in preparation for breakfast. She turned and smiled warmly at Kate, still that vision in blue and white. "Hi, Kate. You're way early today." She noted the absence of a pail in her hand and looked at her curiously. "You okay? Where's the milk?"

She thought she knew what it was and came to her looking sympathetic. "Kate, honey, did you try getting an early start and spill it or something?" Her voice brushed the concern away. "Now, look, I know Vanessa can come off as a little hard around the edges sometimes but it's really okay. We've all done that. She'll just give you one of those disappointed sighs, then move on and it's over. You don't have to look like someone just ran over your cat." She couldn't hold back a grin at the thought. "It's just spilled milk...literally."

Kate took Rose's hands, Rose's soft, beautiful hands in hers and steeled herself. "It's not that. There's something I have to tell you."

Now Rose's brow knotted, beginning to share some of Rose's concern. "What's wrong?"

She led rose to the couch and sat down next to her, her fingers stroking that hand, telling herself they were just doing so to be comforting. "It's about Brandon..."

"What about him?" Her tension notched upward even though she'd reasoned that if what she were asking were true there'd be a lot more panic in the air. "He's not hurt, is he?"

Kate shook her head quickly. "It's nothing like that. Honest." She took a deep breath and held it. "Look, I know we don't know each other all that well, and I know you might not believe me, but I'm not making this up to hurt you or spice up the story or anything, but it's about Brandon and Vanessa."

"And?"

"Well, I did go out early to get the milking done and I..." She struggled with the next words, "saw them."

Her head tilted forward. "Saw them?"

She pressed her lips together and found her courage. "I saw them having sex, and I thought you should know."

Kate vented her relief before laughing that charming, rapid-fire giggle that was the sound of her laughter. "You mean you saw them fucking like they were never going to get to do it again." She spoke through her sigh, "Ohhh, Kate, I don't care about that. He's just doing what a man is built to do and meant to do, and so is she. Even if it wasn't her place as a woman here, it's what she was meant to do."

Correctness.

The sensation hit her harder this time. Whereas before it was a whisper urging her towards where she needed to be she felt it now as a force in her mind and it unnerved her, even more because as much as she didn't understand it, she sort of did. She pressed on, trying to ignore it, or at least process her way through it so the odd feeling would go away.

"I know you said you didn't have any jealousy. I mean, I sort of get that. I don't care if my boyfriend looks at other women. I don't care if he looks at porn. Hell, I've found a couple of them really good stuff, but that's different than actually letting them do things with someone else."

Her tone turned slightly more serious. "I said jealousy is a vile poison and it is. There's no room for it. It's a hurtful force, so it doesn't exist here. Red-faced anger. Violence. They're all poisons that the community has removed."

Correctness.

She listened even if she couldn't see how you could just get rid of things like that.

"Kate, even you understand that men are doing what they need to when they go to porn or their eyes track the insanely hot woman on the dance floor to vent their natural urges. He's not sitting, staring at that screen thinking of you. He's watching 'Alexis,' 'Sasha,'or whatever her name is, and fucking her and cumming for her. But sitting in front of that screen is all his woman allows him to do and it's better than nothing, and he loves her, so he lives with it. Women have those needs, too, but, often, they are just better at repressing or justifying them. It's how you can find him that porn and allow it and not calling it cheating even though you know he's taking satisfaction from that other person."

"But here men are allowed to be the wild creatures they are meant to be and, by extension, so are we by becoming what they need us to be. In return, we surrender to love, peace, and correctness. You understand a bit of that, that's why you helped your men as much as you did."

Correctness.

Kate blinked rapidly. She looked into those eyes that had the intensity to melt rock into a fiery pool and began to melt, too. Rose's hand on her cheek hardened her nipples against her slip and set her heart to racing. She tried to tamp down her pounding heart and nervous energy that threatened to set her ablaze. "I guess I see what you're saying, but that just..."

"Ivy understands."

Confusion muddled everything in an instant. "What are you...?"

"Ivy knows," Rose said, her voice at once soothing, but determined, "Ivy knows how things should be, but Kate keeps her away from the world because 'simple' doesn't fit into Kate's world. There's no room for it with all the computers and social media and this idea Kate has about how Kate should be that doesn't include sweet, old-fashioned Ivy."

Correctness.

"I..."

"Kate hides Ivy from the world to hide Ivy from herself, because Ivy is who she really is. I see it. I know you do, too, now. Our bonnets show us what is important. They show us our place. They show us correctness and bring us peace. Ivy understands that. Ivy needs that. Ivy wants that more than anything."

Correctness.

Kate tried to force her way through that feeling that was now a current sweeping her towards the churning rapids My bonnet? What the hell is she talking about?

My bonnet.

Correctness.

Rose watched the confusion with sympathy. "Let me show you something lovely." She got up from the couch, her hands still holding Kate's as they rose together, Kate, borrowing Rose's will as she led them both up the stairs and down the hall. And when she opened the door to the master bedroom Kate sighed at the vision before her.

It was the first sound from her in long moments, but there was no other reaction she could manage at the sight of Jennifer, Kelsey, and Adette in a tangle of limbs, probing fingers, and dancing tongues. In a bit of insanity that somehow made perfect sense to Kate, the women's dresses were neatly folded next to one another with the shoes well separate in the corner, bonnets resting atop the clothes, facing the bed as if a silent audience.

The women were giggling, and whispering words of love that co-mingled with filthy words that would bring forth a growl, kiss, or a probe in response. Kate watched helplessly. If someone had told her that if she didn't turn away in five seconds the world would explode, she knew it would explode. There was something as beautiful there as it was raw, passionate, and purely animal with all those smooth, sexy legs, and the lusty curves of asses and natural breasts.

Kate wanted it. Or maybe just Ivy did. It was so hard to tell the difference right now that it was tiring to try to figure it out. It was easier to just be in the moment and watch the love.

Love.

Correctness.

She relaxed.

"Isn't that truly why you pushed so hard to come here," Rose asked, her voice sounding almost as if she were singing when she was quizzing the other. "Ivy saw her chance. Ivy saw her chance at the life she needed, so she lets Kate tell herself that it's all for fame and fortune. Ivy saw her chance at the life that was best for both those parts of you. And your pretty blue bonnet that's yours helps show Kate the way and the truth."

Just when she thought he'd never be able to peel her eyes away from the sight before her, her eyes tracked left as Rose's nude body moved to the corner of the room to place her neatly folded bundle of clothes next to those of her sisters in the community, bonnet atop as perfectly for her as the rest.

She looked as Rose came towards her. She looked at the way the hair cascaded down her back. She looked at those breasts that were full, lush, and proud. She looked at those shapely hips and mound with nothing but a fine down. She looked at Rose's body and she hungered. She hungered as Rose stood before her and watched her want, "Do you want me like I want you?"

12