Hottest Day of the Year

Story Info
Brother really likes how sister looks in her underwear.
912 words
3.9
190.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
294 Followers

Both characters in this story are over 18.


That day was hot. Really hot. We had AC, but I was forced to run some errands, and came in with my clothes clinging to me like I'd jumped into a pool. My sister was at work that day, so I decided to just take everything off and sit in the AC in my underwear, and maybe watch a movie.

Ten minutes later, I hear from behind me:

"Good fucking idea." It was my sister. She started to strip down to her underwear, while explaining that the power had gone out at work, so they sent everyone home. Something I should explain about my sister. She's very...voluptuous. I don't really notice most of the time, but now she was sitting there, a few feet from me, in her skivvies, it became very hard not to. My sister has very large breasts, like F-Cup range, and an ass so big, only a real man could appreciate it. Also, she's a bit soft around the mid-section, but I like that in a girl.

So, my sister was watching the movie I put on, but I was too distracted, looking at her tits in that black bra she had on. I know, I shouldn't look, but I couldn't help it.

Suddenly, I felt my cock twitch, and I started to panic. Not only was this severely fucked up, but all I had on was a pair of tighty-whiteys. It was gonna be hard for her not to notice I've got a 2x4 in my jockeys. Yeah, I have a big cock, I just prefer not to make a big deal out of it. I tried hiding it, but she noticed my efforts to do so.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." It took her all of a second to figure out what I was doing.

"Do you have a hard-on?"

"I-no!"

My sister laughed. "Oh, my God! You got a hard-on from staring at my tits, didn't you?"

"No!"

"It's okay! I mean, it's a little weird, but there's nothing wrong with it."

"What? What do you mean 'nothing wrong with it'?"

"I don't think there's anything wrong with, you know, a brother wanting to fuck his own sister. Hell, you look pretty nice yourself, sitting there in nothing but a pair of jocks. I gotta admit, I'm a little wet."

This was so surreal. My sister started fiddling with her bra-strap.

"You wanna jerk off?"

"Huh?"

"Go ahead, whip it out."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah. Here, let me give you a little 'visual aid'." She then unhooked her bra, and took it off. My sister was sitting in front of me, massaging her luscious titties, playing with her big, brown nipples, which were so hard, they looked like they hurt a little. "C'mon, show me."

Reluctantly, I pulled my cock out, and started slowly stroking it. I saw my sister lick her lips at the sight of it. Myself, I was looking at her titties, thinking about squeezing and sucking on them. This was so fucked up, but I didn't care. With the hand she wasn't feeling herself up with, she started rubbing her inner thigh, and then finally pushed her panties, which I could tell were soaked at the crotch, aside, and started rubbing her hairy, dripping wet snatch. I was now thinking about sticking my tongue in there, and licking up my sister's juices. My sister started to rub faster, and her breathing sped up, until finally, she jerked her hips, bit her lip, and dug her nails into her boob.

Catching her breath, my sister suddenly got up, and knelt in front of me. "Let me help you with that." She took my cock in her hand, and brought it to her lips, then placed her lips on my swollen head, and licked and sucked on it, while stroking the shaft with her hand. Not only did this feel amazing, but my sister looked so sexy sucking me off.

Eventually, she pulled it out. "I want to feel your cock inside me." My sister stood up, slipped off her panties, then straddled me, titties in my face, and lowered herself onto my cock. "Fffuuuuck! God, you're so hard!" My sister's cunt was so tight and hot, as she started riding me, moaning and grimacing. Her tits were bouncing in front of me, so I grabbed one, and started sucking on it. "Yeah, suck that titty!" I had my teeth around her nipple, and gently bit it. "Ooh, harder." She gasped as I bit down on it hard.

After a while, she started to speed up. As she went faster, she started to have multiple orgasms. In the throws of one of them, she yelled out, "God, ____, cum inside me! I wanna have your fucking incest babies!" I was so shocked by her saying this, that I instantly came. I shot so much inside my sister, that it actually started to leak out before I even pulled it out. My sister then pressed her lips against mine, and we made out passionately for several minutes.

As our hearts were slowing down, I asked her a question. "You didn't really mean that, about having my incest babies, did you?"

My sister just gave me a sardonic look. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She then laughed, and said, "Oh, ____, you're so cute sometimes!" We continued to make out for a while longer, until the movie finished.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
294 Followers