Hottub Fun With My Wife & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the angle she's leaning forward just slightly, and Cyndi and I have a perfect view of his thick cock entering my wife. Slowly she presses downwards, inch by inch, easing her tight cunt down on his monster cock. I can see my wife's body shaking, as she sinks down completely on his cock. As she rises up slowly, we can see his shaft glistening with her juices.

"Oh, yes," I mutter, "fuck him, baby...."

Cheryl turns to look at me over her shoulder, and I can see the extacy on her face as she begins to ride him, sinking down on his cock with more force each time. He tries to lift his hips in response, trying to drive his cock into my wife with even greater force. It is absolutely mind blowing watching my wife get fucked like this.

Cyndi says that watching my wife getting fucked is putting her over the edge, and she needs a cock too. I can't help myself as I reach down her ass to her pussy, spreading her lips as I lower my cockhead towards her hole. The feeling of her slippery lips opening up for my cock is too much, and I suddenly thrust my cock deep into her, making her little tits bounce as they hang down.

Looking inside, I realize that I've just slid my cock into another woman's cunt, in full view of my sweet and loving wife who herself has just allowed another man's cock to penetrate her.

Breaking my momentary spell, Cyndi moans "please, fuck me Doug" as I start pumping my cock in and out of her.

(Jenny)

As you begin to ride Cyndi her moans become more intense enjoying every moment that your hard cock thrusts deeper and deeper inside her... Cheryl and I can see that your hands are firmly cupped around Cyndi's tits and I say to Cheryl "Do you like seeing another girl get fucked by your husband? Look are her as she thrusts her hips back towards Doug, she's enjoying every moment that your husband's cock fills her deeper and deeper. Do you like fucking this guy? I bet his cock fits real nice inside of you? I can tell he's liking you because he can barely keep up with your pace. I love the way your tits bounce up and down as you fuck him... Doug must be going wild outside seeing the two of us fondling each others breasts while you fuck this guy and I get eaten out by him. Oh god, I'm ready to cum..."

With that Cheryl thrusts harder taking his cock deeper inside of her and she shivers in complete pleasure as he fucks her... He can feel that Cheryl is coming closer and closer to going over the deep end and he's almost there, he wants all three of us to cum at once so hey goes directly to my love button with his tongue as I reach out to your wife's tits to hold on to something while I erupt...

Meanwhile we can see your are liking the picture very much as you have picked up your pace.....

(Doug)

As I fuck my pretty little co-worker I can see both of you looking out the window at us. You see us staring right back at you, watching my gorgeous wife riding the stranger's monster cock, watching you grind your clit down on his mouth as you grab and pinch Cheryl's tits. My wife throws her head back as she bounces on his cock, his massive cock that totally fills her up.

Cheryl is going crazy, both with the cock inside her, and because of what you're saying to her. "I love seeing my husband fuck that girl... pounding her with his cock.... I love feeling this cock fill me up and riding it in front of Doug.... Kiss me, Jenny, give my husband a total show" she pleads, and you lean in to kiss her, your tongues pressing together.

"Mmmm," you say, "that kiss was for your husband, but this one is for us" and you kiss her again, this time reaching down to her ass and running your hands up around her body to her tits.

"Are you going to cum, boy?" you say, "Are you going to cum in Cheryl's cunt? Cum on, cum in this married woman's cunt... her husband is watching her fuck you.... Cheryl, beg him to cum... squeeze his cock in you and beg him to cum so your husband can see you"

My sweet wife is beside herself, moaning and shaking, but she manages to beg the stranger to cum for her... "please cum... I need you to cum.... my husband is watching me.... please....."

She reaches back and cups his balls, something she does for me and knows that it sets me off every time... he is no different, and almost as soon as she gets a firm grasp of his balls he starts to tense up and in a few seconds starts to cum, his enormous cock erupting deep inside my wife's cunt.

Feeling his spunk releasing within her, Cheryl goes over the edge and her orgasm takes total control over her. Seeing this, as his tongue and mouth desparately suck your clit, you too go over the edge convulsing on his face, collapsing against my wife for support.

(Jenny)

Cheryl is panting deeply and the stranger has firmly attached his mouth to my pussy working it, waiting to drink my juices. He grabs my breast and tries to grab Cheryl's to motion he is about to cum... He goes in deep on more time inside me reach sends me over the edge, hearing that sends him over the edge, and he starts cumming inside your wife's pussy, which makes Cheryl lose control too....

Cheryl slides off of the stranger while I lay down beside him to touch his now soft cock, he leans over and kisses me and says "I now believe that Doug has the best of both worlds...you two are fantastic...."

Cheryl gets up and walks towards the door and says "should we go outside and see how Doug and Cyndi are doing?"

(Doug)

I continue to fuck Cyndi as we watch, and try to hold off my own orgasm. We see both of you collapse, but after a few minutes you pull yourselves off him and come outside. I can't believe that I'm seeing you and my wife, who's just finished fucking another man, walking towards me and cute little Cyndi as I continue to fuck her from behind.

Cheryl asks Cyndi to turn over, so she can see the expression on her face as her husband fucks her pretty snatch. I pull out of her, to allow her to lie down on her back, and as you sit on one side of her and my wife the other, I slide my cock back into her warm, wet cunt.

I start pumping my cock in and out of her again, her tits bouncing on top of her chest with each thrust. "mmm, Cheryl you looked so good fucking him" I say.

"You look good now," she replies, "and I want you to cum in Cyndi just like my lover did to me... I know you were watching his cock penetrate me, and I knew how much you enjoyed watching it, knowing that he was cumming in me... and now, I want to see you fill Cyndi with your cum....

With that I fucked my sexy co-worker hard and fast, announcing that I was just about to cum.... "Please cum in me" Cyndi screamed and my body instantly tightened as I came hard, deep in her pussy, the whole time my wife and you encouraging me.

(Jenny)

You pick up your pace, and Cyndi cries out that she is about to cum are you ready to explode. "Doug cum for me cum for me like you have done million times before with your wife and I know that you have sprayed that pretty little body of Jenny's before, and I want to be added to that collection."

With that you grab her breasts tighter and thrust your cock even harder inside of her as she screams in complete pleasure. You ask her "Do you want me to cum inside of you or spray you with my cum like I spray Jenny? Jenny likes to lick my cum up after I finish spraying her." She thinks for a moment but isn't ready for your cum to enter her mouth so she answers "I want you to cum inside me just like that stranger came inside of your wife..."

With that your thrust in harder a few times more and erupt which sends her right over in pure estacy... She moans in pleasure and you fill her up with your cum spilling a little into the hottub. You lean down over her in complete exhaustion as she moves her face up towards you for a kiss and then says "I've have been fantasing about this moment since the day I met you."

(Doug)

Oh god, Jenny... fucking my hot little co-worker as you and my wife sit by, watching us... I look up at my wife, seeing her eyes fixed on Cyndi's cunt where my cock enters her... then she looks up at me, smiling, saying "fuck you look so good..."

When Cyndi begs me to cum, right there in front of my wife, I can't hold back any longer... Cheryl knows I'm about to explode, and her hand drops down to her pussy as she gets ready to see her husband cum inside another woman's cunt...

A few thrusts more and I explode... you can see my body tense and my cock throbbing as I drive it deep into my coworker's tender cunt, filling her with cum. I cry out, looking over at my wife as my cock empties into Cyndi's pussy.

As my orgasm subsides, Cheryl reaches down to Cyndi's wet, matted pussy, tracing her fingers down her lips, still spread around my still-hard cock. I can't believe how totally erotic it is to see my wife's fingers tracing around my cock still within another woman's cunt.

mmmm.... wow, Jenny.... you definitely know how to press my buttons!!!

(Jenny)

I know. What you don't know is how much I like this too.

12