Hottub Heaven

Story Info
Love in the hottub brings on more foam than expected.
1.5k words
3.34
37.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was driving over to Brians place I wondered what the evening had in store for us. I knew Brian from work, but never really had much to do with him. He was one of the lawyers where I worked and I always tried to keep business and pleasure apart. But I thought what the hell! He had invited Em, Kodi, and me over for drinks. And with them there it wasn't as if anything was going to happen.

I finally pulled up his house, and walked up to the door, rang the door bell and Brian came to the door. He was surprised to see me, I was early. He was only in a towel dripping wet. I like what I seen, but didn't want him to know that. I came in and we made small talk. He went into the bedroom to get dressed and I sat down. As I looked up I could see Brian standing there.... naked. I swallowed. I couldn't help but look. I watched for a long time. Then I heard the door bell. I snapped out of it.

"Can you get that Tam?"

"Oh,....yes. Hang on." I replied.

It was Em and Kodi. Thank god. Now that they were here, I might be able to concentrate. And not on Brian's dick! Brian came out and started talking to us. God I am still staring. Can't get his body out of my mind. His arms, his chest, his ass, and.... his dick. Oh, i am finding myself getting wet just thinking about it.

Brian gets us all a drink. As he passes mine to me, he smiles and rolls his tongue over his lower lip. I bite the inside of my lips. Taking a drink, trying to hide the fact he was getting to me. In every way possible.

Em started telling us about her gigss and the next event they were going to. Kodi was completely in love with Em. And it didn't matter to him that she was the biggest flirt around!

The evening went on and soon we were all a bit on the drunk side. Brian suggested we take our drinks to the hot tub in the basement. We followed him down.

"None of you brought suits I take it, right?" Brian asked.

Looking at all of us. I started laughing. I don't drink and the drinks were making me giddy very fast.

"Well," Kodi started "we could just go in nude. We all know one another, what the hell, sounds like a great idea."

At this moment I didn't care who seen me naked. Em was alright with it too. So we each got undressed. Oh my god. I looked over at Brian. MMMMMMMMMMM. How could I resist him now? Brian got in first. Reaching for my hand, he helped me in. Sitting next to him. Em giggled and slapped Kodi on the ass. He picked her up and sat on the other side of the hot tub. The water felt so good. And now with us in the water no one could tell how wet I really was. Kodi and Em carried on like we were not even there.

BRIAN AND TAM-PART 2

Brian put his arm around me. He passed me his drink. My expression must have told him that I'ld soon be his, because as soon as I finished the drink, he leaned over and kissed me. I responded eagerly with my tongue and we began touching each other.

Brian slipped his hand down to my inner thigh. I gently parted my legs so he could get at me. His finger slipped into my pussy, I let out a soft whimper. His hot lips were on my neck and shoulders. I whispered in his ear, I wanted to do it in the bedroom with Em and Kodi. He stood up, stepping out of the hot tub, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his ohhhhhhh so delicious looking body. He took my hand. Taking a towel, he helped me dry off. Then he swooped me up. And carried me to the bedroom. On the way there, I told him I wanted him to eat my pussy before he fucked me. My body tingled when he replied that ever since he had met me he'd wondered what I tasted like.

He layed me on the bed, letting the towels drop to the floor. He fondled my breast, then began kissing his way down to my pussy. While his hands gently caressed my hips and ass, his lips and tongue worked on my thighs, moving slowly toward my inner lips. Finally, his tongue opened me and he began to lick my pussy. I spread my legs farther, offering my entire pussy to his mouth. I never felt so beautiful as when a man's face is between my legs.

Brian swallowed all the cum I had to offer him. I couldn't stop moaning as his tongue ventured farther and farther into me. He started licking my hard little clit with his agile tongue. He did this rapidly, but ever too gently. Brian brought me to the brink several times, but eased off, allowing the sexual tension to build. By then I was pleading for him to make me cum. His hands were under my ass and I was humping his face furiously but he kept on gently licking my clit, sending me higher and higher. I am sure Em and Kodi could hear me crying out.

Brian was on top of me in an instant. With one thrust he was all the way in. It was simply heavenly! He was close to cumming almost right away. I didn't mind because I knew he would be able to get it up again within minutes. I love older men. He started grunting and groaning as his cum spurted into me.

I am not sure if Brian and I will ever do this again. And if we don't, it doesn't matter. For I have one memory: of his body-completely and utterly in mine.

EM AND KODI-PART 3

When we last left these two lovers, they were in each others arms.

Kodi pushed Em's hair back, pulled her closer, pressing his lips on hers, kissing her passionately. Sucking on her bottom lip. His hand going up to her breast. Rolling her nipple inbetween his fingers. Sending a shiver over her body.

She stands up. And he goes to his knees. Moving his hand from her knees up to her inner thighs. He spreads her legs apart. Spreading her pussy lips with his fingers. Moving his head in closer. He inserts two fingers into her pussy. And with his tongue starts licking her. Sending her into a frenzy. Her eyes closing. Her head cocking back. She bites her lips. His fingers moving in and out of her wet pussy so slowly. His warm tongue licking hard. She breathes harder. Moaning. Her first orgasm. Juices running.

Kodi's tongue lapping it up. His fingers soaked with her warm cum. He pulls them out.

Works his way up her body. Kissing his way up to her breasts. Nibbling on her nipples, they soon become hard. He stand up.

Kissing her again. She tastes her own juices from his mouth. Taking hold of her hips. He turns her around. Holding her hands he places them on the side of the tub. And she kneels on the seat. He comes up behind her. Rubbing her ass with his hands.

She can feel his cock rub up against her ass. His throbbing cock wants inbetween her cheeks. He grabs his cock and guides it into her ass. As it enters, Em lets out a small cry. Kodi continued pushing it in her. He went in slowly as it was not lubricated as her pussy was. He finally got it all in.

He reached around her hips. And down to her dripping wet pussy. Playing, teasing her. As his balls slapped up her ass. The smell of cum, sweat, and sex was in the air. She screamed out as another orgasm came.

Kodi continued to fuck her ass. He started pumping faster and harder. He moaned out.

Em was growing tired and did not want him to cum in her ass. She quickly moved. Turning around. Grabbing his fully erect cock. She lets it go in her mouth. He continued thrusting ohhhhhhhhhh. Awwwwwwwwwwww. She is ready for it. He explodes in her mouth. Warm, white cum fills it. She swallowed as much cum as she could. But some dripped out. He gives one last pump. The last bit of cum released into her mouth.

Em loves doing this for Kodi. And he loves it when she does it. He pulls his cock out of her mouth. Taking a deep breath, she sits next to him. Holding each other close. Knowing the privacy will be over soon. As Brian and Tam will be out soon.

Will there be more to cum??? With these two girls.....you can count on it!!!!!!