Hotwife Almost By Accident

Story Info
A call from his wife brings tender pain.
1k words
3.65
166k
35
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was told to my husband by a co-worker. I am relating it as best I can from what my husband said:

'My wife stayed late at work one night several weeks ago and then went to dinner with a co-worker. After a few drinks and munchies, he suggested that he'd rather have her for dinner than anything else.

She showed him her wedding ring and told him that she couldn't do it.

He asked if she wanted to have sex with him.

She said maybe she did but couldn't because she did not want to be unfaithful to me.

He dropped the topic for a while and they ordered dinner. As they finished their meals he asked if she wanted to be his dessert.

She told him that she was flattered but said again that she couldn't be unfaithful.

He said that if I knew what they were doing and gave permission, then it wouldn't be unfaithful. Many husbands like the idea of their wife having sex with another man, he said.

She laughed at his idea and asked how to accomplish that.

He said to call me and ask my permission.

She laughed again and after he kept insisting, she took his cell phone and called me.

I answered and asked when she would be home. I should probably mention that she had called me before leaving the office to tell me that she was going to get a bite to eat with a male co-worker before coming home.

She said that I wouldn't believe why she was calling. Her co-worker wanted to have my permission for her to be his dessert. She told me that she knew it was dumb and that she had told him she couldn't be unfaithful to me but that he kept insisting that she call me and ask. She said that he figured that if I gave my permission, then there would be no question of being unfaithful.

I thought about that a second or two and couldn't really work it through my mind because I was so startled by the whole conversation. I asked her what she wanted to do?

She asked what I meant?

I asked whether she wanted to have sex with this guy.

There was a pause and I heard her breathing or blowing softly into the phone.

Then I heard her say 'I guess so.' There was a long silence before she spoke again: 'I mean, if it's all right with you.' Then after another pause she said, 'But you do know that I love you, I really love just you'.

Another long pause followed. Then in a low, almost muffled voice she said 'I mean, we've sort of talked about it. Maybe this is the opportunity to try it and see what we think.'

I was stunned. Here was my wife calling from some restaurant to tell me that she wanted to go to bed with another man.

She was right: We had talked about it and visited this site but it was not something I really thought that I wanted. Now she was telling me that she wanted it.

I was still having trouble working it through in my mind and I heard her ask if I was still on the line.

"Yes," I whispered.

She said that she was sorry if I was hurt or anything and asked what I wanted to do.

I remember telling her that I guessed that it wasn't so much what I wanted but what she was telling me that she wanted.

There was a long pause. I waited for her to say something, anything. She was silent except for the breathing sound. Then I figured that she might do it anyway, without my permission.

'I guess it's whatever you want to do,' I whispered. 'You are there and I am here. So it's what you what, isn't it?, I asked.

She asked, 'Are you sure?'

I said 'yeah'.

She breathed into the phone and finally I heard her say, 'Well, OK honey, I'll be safe and careful. Don't worry. I'll be home in a few hours then.'

I told her I loved her.

'I love only you, darling,' she said softly. 'This will just be a little fun, a little sex, nothing more.' Then she told me she loved me for allowing her such freedom and that she really appreciated the trust I had in her.

She concluded by saying 'Nothing between us will change, I promise you, honey. It will just get better, OK?'

I said 'OK' and listened as she hung up.

Four hours later she was home. She was a little drunk and clearly well fucked. She told me right away that she had never dreamed what would happen at dinner and never expected to have me give my permission. She said she expected me to put an end to it right off.

I could see that she was sort of making it my fault. I asked if she was glad that she went through with it.

She said that she was so long as I was not upset or hurt. She also said that she was glad I had given permission because she enjoyed the night.

That was obvious, I told her.

She asked if I was jealous and said not to be. She assured me that I am a better lover than he is but that it was still exciting to be with another man. She said it was good for her ego to know that he found her attractive.

She volunteered to tell me everything, step-by-step, as she could remember. Wow! That took the rest of the night. We had some really hot sex many times during the night and both called in sick the next morning.

'I feel strange to admit it,' my friend said, 'but I really did get enjoyment out of knowing that she was out with another man and was having sex with him. I confessed to her that I was proud that she was attractive to another man.'

'She has continued to see him, with my encouragement. Our sex life together has improved markedly so I really should not complain,' he said.

'I still get a jealous feeling sometimes but that jealously is really the most tender pain any man can feel.'

That is what he told my husband.