Hotwife And Brother In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like it?"

Hew answer exploded in my head: "Oh yes! It was so good, he turned me so much."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I can't believe. Was it really that good?"

"Honey I'm telling you, his fingers turned me on so much I humped his cock over the shorts like crazy, my panties would be soaking wet if we weren't in Jacuzzi already."

At that point I groaned, almost cumming from her confession how turned on she was, but, she controlled my swollen penis perfectly, touching me so lightly there was no way I could cum, my whole body tighten, contracting, cock pulsing and dripping precum...

"Then he has taken of my bikini panties and also his shorts, he raised me so I sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi and he was facing me, he approached slowly his cock pulsing almost like yours now, and he slid it in my wet pussy right there on the edge of the Jacuzzi." She said while I felt she was slightly insecure about what she was telling me.

"Fuck! No condoms?"

"No condoms, honey he took me bareback in the Jacuzzi, we were so turned on and I really didn't feel the urge to tell him to put one..."

ARRRRGHHHHH I groaned even louder this time, arching my back in futile attempt to get some more touches from her hand, but she was an expert tease who practiced for years on me, and knew me all too well, there was no way I am going to cum before she wants me to. More than a few drops of the precum now leaked from my cock...

"Do you like that" She asked, "that we fucked without the condoms?"

"Fuuuuuck, I am so fucking turned on... yes, yes where did he come eventually?"

"Oh come on honey you don't want me to rush through the story and ruin it for you, do you?"

I gasped and probably looked so shocked she couldn't resist laughing, "No he didn't cum inside me silly."

"Doesn't change the fact you took him bareback for your first sex."

"No", she said.

"It took us months, more than half year into our relationship for you to say it is ok for me to go bareback, and you allowed him right away."

"Yes honey, she smiled, does that turn you on?"

"AHHHHHH, shit honey, it does, more than it should have probably, but I can't help it. What happened next?"

"Well, I was so uncomfortable sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi, I stood up and turned around, so he started pounding me from behind and that really drove him crazy honey. He was really picking his pace pounding me good and hard, groping my ass, slapping my ass so hard, I still have red mark from his hand here, she turned around to show me perfect red hand mark on her ass."

"Shit, did it hurt?"

"No, not really" she responded, again with that devastating smile, "he was fucking me so hard I barely noticed, you know how I like it hard and rough sometimes, well this was perfect, just the way I like it, and he was doing it for so long. You know how you can keep up in this pace for some 30 second or a minute before you cum, well he was doing it for some 5 to 10 minutes and it was so damn good."

Another drop of precum poured from my cock as I was listening how my brother fucked her so much better than I do.

"So I didn't really notice this red mark on my ass until later in the day when I was walking. So after some time he just pulled me out of the water and carried me to the beds near the changing rooms, all that workout in the gym really payed of I felt so sexy while he carried me in his strong arms to the bed."

Another drop of precum, take it, take it in your hand please I moaned as she continued to caress me very lightly.

She was relentless and just continued her light touches while telling me:

"Then he dropped me on the bed and he was on top of me, and that also felt so good, his body is so tight, so strong, he was on top and I could feel his hands, shoulders, his impeccable six-pack rubbing my body, it was so hot, feeling his muscles..."

"He then lied beside, me. We were facing each other and looking each other in the eyes and kissing, so I put my leg over him, while he grabbed my ass, and I kind of ridden him sideway, it was so hot, because he can't go in all the way in that position. I was riding just the tip of his cock and maybe half of the shaft. I could see how turned on he was when I only allowed head of his cock to enter, he was so turned on I could feel his cock pulsing inside me."

"So after a while he couldn't take it anymore, he stood up. I was still lying sideway and he walked behind my back. He started thrusting his cock in this unusual sideway doggy style position. It felt insanely good, honey we never did it in that position, he is much more creative than you" she smiled.

"Jesus, how long were you to fucking?"

"At least an hour."

"So after pounding me like that for a while, he said, I want you to cum", so I told him to liy on the bed, and I went on top. That was when I really let myself loose riding his cock. Honey he has amazing stamina, I could ride him whichever way I wanted. His body was so close to mine I could feel his muscles flexing from how turned on he was. After a while, I crouched and wrapped my hands around his neck and started impaling myself really, really hard. You know how much I love to do that but you cum in 15 seconds if I start doing that to you, he lasted much longer until he groaned, fuck, I can't control myself anymore, slowdown."

"So I did. Instead of lying down he was now sitting, and I encroached him with my legs, pushing myself all the way to the bottom of his cock and we hugged as I started moving slowly this time up and down his cock and it felt amazing honey. It wasn't long before I sensed orgasm approaching" I just continued swinging and riding his cock like that, while he was holding my ass, I think I practically screamed that I am about to cum. I moaned in his ear while I holding his head and hair with my hands as I cummed on his cock."

"After I cummed, he stood up and I lied on my back. He placed my legs on his shoulders and started ramming me again with powerful thrusts, every time he pushed it all the way down I gasped and moaned and screamed, and I thing that made him so ready to cum, I could feel his cock pulsing in my pussy. But he was such a gentlemen, when he was close, some 10 seconds before he would cum, he pulled it out and started jerking it off. He exploded all over my stomach and tits, in four or five thick jets of sperm, one after another, one even reaching my neck. I have to tell you that was a serious amount of cum he released on me" she smiled.

"He collapsed next to me exhausted, so we lied there for few minutes composing ourselves, it was such great and wild sex so it took us some time. We decided to go for the poll to cool ourselves a little bit. We just jumped in the pool naked, but honey in the pool naked he looked, so good like some Greek god with that ripped body I started playing with his cock again jerking it under water in he was hard again within seconds. He pulled me again on top of him, and before we had a chance to exchange few words I was riding his cock again."

At that point I was only able to groan and moan as the precum pool on my stomach was getting bigger and bigger, her soft hands, touching me so lightly I was unable to cum, yet I was so turned on I felt like my cock is going to explode any second.

"After I while he raised me to the edge of the pool and we did it again doggy style, then he sat and I sat in his lap, in sort of reversed cowgirl. He reached for my clit and started massaging it. He is amazing lover honey, he found the spot immediately and he massaged me so nice, oh, it felt so good Honey. He asked me if I were about to cum, and I had to say despite the fact that feels amazing I am not going to cum again, so he asked for a blow job."

"So I returned to the pool, while he was sitting on the edge and I started sucking his cock. And I have to tell you honey I sucked him really good and long. He has the stamina so I can relax and put my skills at test. I really enjoyed sucking him, and after some five or maybe ten minutes I felt his cock pulsing, as he declared he is about to cum. For a moment I considered to give him a show and swallow it, but as I was jerking him off and thinking he started spurting all over his stomach and my face."

"Are you OK honey" she asked with a wicked smile.

I was completely lost and mesmerized by the experience. It felt offwordly, out of body experience. I could feel the pressure in my cock and in my ears. My precum was leaking constantly and I think even some cum oozed out of my cock together with it, but it made no difference, no relief was granted for my swollen purple cock.

"OK, I am fucking great, never felt so good in my life, I feel both ecstatic and terrified, I am so glad you did it, but I am nevertheless scared."

"I hope you will feel the same way next time I fuck him" she smiled.

"There will be next time", I asked.

"Honey I didn't start this so I can have just one sex with him, and just wait until you hear the next part" she said.

"What, what happened next?"

"Well after we cooled of a little bit and he emptied his balls, we started talking about what just happened. He was a little worried about what we just did, and me and you, so I kind of told him you actually don't have anything against me sleeping with other guys, and then he started laughing and stated I knew that he was a little pervert."

"Wait what?"

"Apparently when you were younger and still living together, you shared computer, and it wasn't very unusual for you two to run on to each other porn folders or links on the internet. So from time to time he happened to run on to your cuckold porn, he just never took it too serious."

"Fuck", I said.

"Yes honey apparently your younger brother is very well informed about your cuckold fantasy, and from today he is about to become my lover and our bull."

"And he is Ok with that?"

"OK? Honey he is relishing the opportunity to get back a little at you, haven't you heard for sibling rivalry? You are his older brother, you were beating him in every game you played as kids, you embarrassed him countless times in front of his friends. Don't you remember how much he celebrates when he beats you in sport? Older brothers are always someone younger siblings look up to and just love to be better and beating them. I think he is going to enjoy this a lot, and I mean A LOT."

"No, no, no honey this is a little bit too much" I said.

"Actually we already talked a little about it and there is one thing he really liked."

"What", I asked feeling mix of dread and excitement.

"Well after the spa center he drove me to the city center and we got you a little present" she walked to her purse and took out a little black box.

"We bought you what you always told me you wanted to try" she started unpacking the box, "so before I untie you, you will be locked in your new chastity cage, and my lover and that is your brother and I will decide when to release you from your chastity."

As she was saying that I could feel cum leaking from my cock. There was no orgasmic sensation, it was almost as if my balls were overfilled with sperm, and it was spilling and slowly oozing through my cock. I felt no pleasure, it was just a simple sensational overload. I made quite a pool under my cock. It was the most frustrating experience I ever had just before I got locked in my chastity.