Hotwife Cock Worship, No Homo

Story Info
...worshiping the cocks that I want my wife to worship.
878 words
3.3
36.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not well endowed, but my cock is sexy AF - nicely shaped, neatly trimmed and, I imagine, really enjoyable for my wife to have in her mouth and even inside her even though I fall way short of filling her in a way that makes her lose her breath.

Now in my early 50s, i don't get hard from the wind, but to be honest, i never did; and I don't last very long either and am usually spent after cumming the first time. At least, it's very unlikely that I am ready to roll (again) 30 minutes after exploding deep inside my wife's slippery wet pussy. I just feel so satisfied, like I do after eating a delicious meal.

I am grateful for my ability to feel so good and climax so easily and I seriously don't know how any guy could last long if they felt the pleasure of my wife's sexy mouth or pussy wrapped around their cock. So, I compensate with my mind and my hands and my lips and my tongue. I love making her cum. Normally, that is when my cock is at its hardest. Her cumming is my biggest fantasy.

But as satiated and satisfied as I am with myself and my body, I know that there are guys who can fuck over and over. And I know that there are guys who have much bigger, stronger, heavier, longer and thicker cocks than I do. And I know that there are guys who get steel hard at the mere thought of sex. And I know that there are guys who cum like an erupting volcano. And I know there are guys who exude a sexual dominance and confidence and attitude that make women wet with desire.

I know there are men who would fuck my wife so good that she would tremble with pleasure like she never has with me.

And that turns me on.

A lot.

The thought of my wife undoing a man's jeans and reaching in for the first time to pull out his warm, heavy, thick cock already pulsing with a desire to fuck her sends a buzz through my body.

Thinking about her pussy dripping wet by the thought of the cock that she struggles to grip with her delicate hand pushing inside of her and filling her to the point of breathlessness.

The thought of her impatient desire to put her lips around it and savor it, and her eventual desperation to have his cum on her body, in her mouth, dipping down her thighs - it fills me with my own intense desire for his cock. The thought of her being desperate for his cock after he fucks her to the point of ecstasy makes me desperate for it too.

I want it so bad. I want it so bad that I would do whatever he wanted. In fact, the beauty and strength and dominance of his cock makes me think about putting it in my own mouth and savoring it with my tongue and lips. It makes me want to feel its sexual authority pressed against me from behind. It makes me think how persuaded I might be to spread my legs slightly, cautiously, if I did feel it against me to accommodate it pushing closer to my virgin ass. I even fantasize about tasting the warm cum that explodes from cock.

While I don't find guys themselves attractive in a sexual or romantic way in general, I can't deny my intense desire for sexy, strong, steel-hard, heavy-cumming cock.

The thought of a man fucking my wife until she cums multiple times and then getting hard shortly after when she begs him to fuck her one more time -

The thought of a man fucking my wife through the night -

The thought of our bed sheets being soaked by his cum and her cum -

The thought of his strong, heavy cock resting on her soft, spent satisfied body after they fuck for hours - it makes me want his cock as much as she would.

I want my wife to worship big, hard cocks. I want her to worship cocks that can fuck her over and over again. I want her to want them to cum deep inside of her. I want her to desperately want their cum in her mouth. I want her to be distracted by the thoughts of these men throughout the day, to be submissive to them and to be willing to do whatever it takes for them to fuck her. I want to see her desperate for them.

I would love to stand outside our bedroom when they fuck, to hear her breathe heavy with pleasure - to hear her moan and beg and plead with him to keep fucking her. To not stop fucking her. Ever.

And I want her to look at me, exhausted, as she kisses me with the taste of his cum on her lips and the smell of his sex all over her, and say, with what little energy she had left, "Thank you. I adore you." And then, turn around, walk back into the bedroom, look back at me, bite her lip, and close the door behind her.