Hotwife's Date

Story Info
Wife tells her husband about her night out with her lover.
5.3k words
4.18
99.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan

She stepped into the door to find me seated on the couch eagerly awaiting her. The mixed smells of her perfume, cologne, alcohol, and the musk of sex aroused me immediately. Her short summer dress clung to her small frame nicely, accentuating her perky, small B cup breasts, flat stomach and shapely hips. She was carrying her wedge heeled sandals, her bare feet, accented with freshly painted red toenails, padded across the hardwood floor toward me.

Her naturally curly, brunette, hair, which falls to her shoulder blades, was pulled up into a loose bun on the back of her head with wisps of hair pulled loose at the top of her neck. This combined with her wide shouldered style dress that dipped low in the front and back, accentuated her long neck. I stared at her mesmerized by her beauty and noticed the kiss marks on her neck and shoulders. As I stared in rapt amazement at my beautiful wife, I realized she was grinning from ear to ear and I knew that she had had a wonderful time. I sat up straight on the couch and looked expectantly at her as she took a seat on the ottoman in front of me. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her panties and handed them to me. They were very damp and after raising them to my nose I knew that she had soaked them on her date before getting to the nights final events. She sat looking at me, her knees slightly raised, pointed at me, due to her perch on the ottoman, and peering down her long thighs I see streaks of dried fluid on her inner thighs. My cock sprang to new life in its confines at the thought of her freshly fucked pussy so close.

I reached out and slid my hand up her thigh until I felt the dried fluid, some dried and rough, some still tacky, and pressed further where my fingertips found and brushed her sticky wet lips. She pushed my hand back.

"Not yet." she said. "That comes later; first I owe you something."

My heart leaped in my chest, as I knew what she was referring to. She placed one hand on my chest and gently pushed me back the cushions in a reclining position. Then she reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. I rose up and allowed her to remove my shorts and boxers with a single move. Her hands moved up my thighs and began caressing the sensitive areas around my balls and up to my stomach and chest. She then lightly scratched her French manicured fingernails down in reverse order until she reached the hard metal of the chastity cage and clicked them against it teasingly.

"You've been so good baby." she whispered in the dim room. "You have not asked about your release this time and I am proud of your restraint."

I smiled at the praise and my cock tried in vain to escape the locked device. She saw the jerk of my restrained organ and let out a soft laugh.

"Someone is excited." she said still smiling.

Her smile is amazing. Her full lips are gorgeous. They are talented lips. I think often of these talents; the talents I used to experience before we began this journey of my sexual denial and her freedom to explore all aspects of her sexuality. They were still tinged red from her lipstick that had been worn off over the course of this evening. Worn off using her talents on another man, no doubt.

"Are you ready for your release?" she asked.

"Yes, I am." I replied.

"Have you earned it?" Megan asked in a teasing manner, her smile growing.

"Only if you feel I have, Megan." I replied, hoping it's the answer she wanted.

Two weeks before, we were in much the same position and I was prepared for release and feeling very frisky. She asked if I was ready and I replied far too quickly and showed my desperation. This is something that we'd been working on and I knew immediately that she wasn't pleased by my over eagerness. She proceeded to tease me and I thought that my transgression had been overlooked but after about ten minutes of teasing caresses and dirty talking, she announced that she was tired and ready for bed. Standing up quickly, she walked to the bathroom to shower and not another word was spoken about my release.

The next morning, a new star was drawn on the calendar for today's date and the previous day's star had a huge red X over it. Looking back I saw the last star circled in green was over six weeks previous on my birthday.

So the past two weeks I have been in far more control. Everything I have done now has been with her in mind. It's hard at first to put someone else entirely ahead of you, but as time goes by I've found that my sexual frustration actually drives me to want to please her.

"I think you've been great, baby." she said.

Then she pulled a chain up from her top exposing a small key that hangs constantly against her chest, between her breasts and so close to her heart. She held the key gingerly between two slim fingers and leaned over close to my locked cock. It jerked again uncontrollably as she takes the small lock in her left hand and proceeded to insert the key.

There is a quiet click as the mechanism releases. She removed the lock and the pressure on my dick subsided slightly. Then the cage is removed entirely and it springs to life. Never before had I realized how good a simple erection feels. She removes the ring and I am completely free for the first time in over eight weeks. The sensation is amazing and I moan with relief.

She giggled and asks if that was enough or do I need some more stimulation. I told her that it is her decision but that I am so very grateful for her letting me have this erection.

She giggled more and began caressing my thighs and hips, moving all around, narrowly avoiding touching my cock and balls with every pass. My cock jerked and spasmed wildly with a life if its own. This amused her and she continued longer just to see my frustration build.

"Did you have a good evening, baby?" Megan asked me.

"Yes, how was yours?" I respond.

"Oh, mine? Umm...it was amazing." she said with a devious smile. "Would you like to hear about it?"

"Yes, please." I said, genuinely anticipating her tale.

"Well, Tyson, you know, picked me up and we went to dinner." she started as her hands continued to slide around caressing with her pads and gently scratching with her nails.

"We went to that new steakhouse out by the university. Tyson was glad you gave me your credit card because he ordered the most expensive steak on the menu. And we got a great bottle of wine; it was only $95. Of course I just had a salad."

"We had a good time talking and laughing; he is so funny." she continued, the back of her hands absently brushing against my balls and cock as she caressed.

"After we ate, he wanted to go to a club." she continued. "We got some drinks and walked around a few minutes until we found some of his friends."

I knew that the club they went to was the big one across town that drew in a young black crowd and that Tyson had lots of friends that frequented it. Some of my and Megan's coworkers have told stories about going there. The thought of her being seen with a young black man there was exciting but I knew the humiliation that would follow if I was confronted about this.

She had begun rubbing my cock softly with one hand and gently squeezing my balls with her other.

"After we finished our drinks, Tyson wanted to dance. So we walked out on the dance floor." she said. "He is really good, and loves to do those really provocative moves that look like sex on the dance floor."

Her stroking continued.

"A young black girl, who couldn't have been older than 18, came up and started dancing really close to him. He turned his attention to her, leaving me dancing alone." she continued. "But quickly several guys swooped in and started dancing with me, each trying to get me exclusively with him. One guy finally worked up directly in front of me and had his arms around me, hands on my hips, working around to my ass and pulling me directly against him, grinding us together."

I listened to this in awe of how my wife was being taken and violated on the dance floor in public in front of all these people, enjoying the feel of her soft hands on my cock. She leaned over and spit on the head of my cock and continued stroking, using her spit as lubrication.

"He pulled me close with one hand and began feeling up my waist and to my chest. I leaned back away from him, our hips still pressed solidly together and his free hand began rubbing my breasts as we ground our hips together."

"I could feel his cock getting hard through his pants, rubbing against my stomach. Then he pulled me up straight again and ran his hand around the back of my neck and pulled my face to his."

"He leaned close and said, 'I like that wedding ring you're wearing baby. That nigga ain't your hubby is he?'"

"'No, he's not', I replied."

"'So, you're just a cheatin white hoe, then, ain't ya?'"

"'Yeah, I guess so.', I said."

"He laughed and leaned over closer and sucked on my neck hard. By this point, the alcohol on top of being called a 'hoe' by this strange guy had me super horny and I didn't resist."

She bit her lip slightly as she noticed me looking at the mark on her neck.

"That wasn't him, baby. That is all Tyson." she said with a giggle.

"Next he spun me around and pushed me over and began grinding me from behind. By this time, my head was really buzzing and I was getting into it. I rocked my hips and felt his hard cock pressing against me. He moved his hands down to my bare thighs and then up again, pulling my dress up with them. I could tell that he had exposed my panties but I was having too much fun to worry if anybody else had noticed."

Her stroking continued as my mind whirled, thinking of my wife being exposed on the dance floor of this big club.

"His hands were beginning to work around my hips and I felt one rough finger sliding inside the waistband of my panties when Tyson walked up in front of me. I couldn't see his face but knew it was him because of his pants and shoes...and his huge bulge."

"He grabbed my head and began rubbing my face on his crotch as I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tight. By this time, the guy behind me had his whole hand inside my panties and one finger beginning to probe into my slit."

My cock felt like I was about to explode hearing of Megan being molested like this; two men practically fucking her in front of hundreds of onlookers. Noticing my state, Megan slowed her stroking and began massaging my balls and thighs some more as she continued.

"I jumped and bucked my ass as his finger made contact with my clit and began to rub. Tyson gently pulled up on my shoulders and I stood up to face him. The other guy's hand was still rubbing and his cock was harder than ever."

"Tyson took my hand and began leading me away, the other man's hand sliding reluctantly from my panties. He reached out and grabbed Tyson's arm and asked him what he thought he was doing. Tyson said, 'she came with me and she's leaving with me.' The other guy said, "well, you should take better care of your hoe and maybe she wouldn't be out here getting freaky with me.' Tyson laughed and said, 'If you feel like she owes you something, come with us.'"

"The three of us walked off the dance floor and towards the door. I saw people staring at me as we were leaving but didn't realize until I was in the parking lot that my dress was still pulled up around my waist and my panties were exposed to everyone around. After pulling my dress down and reaching Tyson's car, he unlocked and opened my door. I sat down and heard him talking to the other man."

"Tyson said, 'I know you thought you had found you a sexy little slut for tonight, but she's MY sexy little slut. But as a consolation prize, she'll suck you off before we leave.'"

My heart leaped as Megan told me that Tyson was offering my wife up to give this stranger a blow job in the parking lot.

She continued, "The man laughed and said, 'Hell yeah!' and began unbuttoning his pants. I heard his zipper and then there was his cock pointing at my face. I looked at Tyson, he grinned and said, 'Go on, slut.'"

"I reached out and took the man's cock and started stroking it, leaning forward to suck it into my mouth. He moaned as my lips wrapped around the head and I sucked it in deep. He was pretty big and I sucked in as much as I could and stroked what wouldn't fit in my mouth. With my free hand I began massaging his balls and gently pulling on them."

Megan spit on my dick again and continued slowly stroking me. The thought of her lips on this strangers cock earlier and now her spitting on my dick was so arousing. It's been months since she's sucked my dick but she so eagerly sucked his.

"I kept sucking his cock and glanced up at him to see he man was holding his phone taking a video of me sucking his cock. I just closed my eyes and kept sucking, but when Tyson noticed, he told him to put it away and I would deep throat him. Well, he did, and I did. He wasn't as big as Tyson, so taking it all wasn't as hard. He grabbed my head and began thrusting his cock down my throat. I gagged and had to pull back but he quickly pushed his slimy cock back in my mouth and began thrusting again. I took him all the way again and let him fuck my throat for a couple of minutes until I felt him growing. I pulled back and began sucking his head harder and stroking him faster. Within a minute, he was cumming, filling my mouth with his load of cum. Some leaked out on my chin, but I sucked him clean and leaned back into the car, licking my lips and wiping his cum off with my fingers and licking them clean. He stepped back pulling his pants up as Tyson closed the door."

"I could make out the man guy say, 'Damn, that hoe can suck a cock!', before the door closed completely. Then they exchanged a few more words that I couldn't make out and both of them laughed. Tyson walked around the car, climbed in and we drove off."

"Getting felt up on the dance floor and sucking off that guy had gotten me so horny. You know how I love it when I feel slutty."

I nodded, knowing how much it turns her on being called names like "whore", "bitch", "hoe", "slut", "cunt", and anything racially insulting. The visualization of her sucking this stranger off with her still stroking my dick was almost too much. I reached down and held her hands, slowing her stroking. She realized that I was close and switched to rubbing up and down my thighs. I leaned over and kissed her deeply. She tasted of alcohol and stale cum as I slid my tongue inside her mouth.

We kissed deeply for almost a minute before she pulled away and asked, "Do you want me to finish or are you ready?"

"Please finish." I replied, and lay back to hear the rest of her night.

"So, where was I?"

"You were leaving the club." I reminded her.

"Yeah. So, by this time I was so horny. On the way to his apartment, I started rubbing his cock through his pants, really rubbing hard, getting him very hard. After a couple of minutes, I unzipped his pants and pulled his big cock out and started stroking it. I leaned over, pulled his foreskin back and started licking the head of his cock. He was already leaking precum...just like this."

Using her thumb and index finger, she gathered up all the precum on my dick and held it up, playing with it between her fingers. Then she held her hand up to my face and offered it to me. I opened my mouth and she inserted her finger and thumb in and I sucked my juices off of her. I could smell the musky aroma of sex on her hands, which only reinforced the fact that she had so recently been with another man.

"Well, I sucked the precum off of his cock and the wrapped my lips around the huge head. He moaned as I swirled my tongue around the head and flicked it across the sensitive shaft. You know, right here where you like it so much."

She used her thumb to massage my dick along the underside just below the head.

"He loves when I lick him right there." she said laughing devilishly, knowing what she was doing to me. Then laughing more, she added, "Just like you liked it when I used to do that to you. "

"Anyway, I started sucking him deeper and deeper while he drove. He got stopped at a red light and I started to sit up but he pushed my head back down on his massive cock. He was really getting into it as I sucked him there, then he laughed. I leaned up to see what was funny and was looking right out the window up at an SUV full of college boys who had been watching me suck Tyson's cock. They all burst out laughing and started yelling for me to keep going."

"So I went back down on him and could hear the cheers from the truck. Then we started moving again. When we were well away from the other vehicle I sat up and asked why he let them see me like that. He said he didn't really have a choice since their truck was a lot higher than his car. And he said that he liked exposing me for the slut that I am."

I knew Tyson liked that Megan was so slutty but until now he's never exposed her in this way. He's taken photos of her naked sucking and fucking him and sent them to me before, but he's never let anyone else see her like that, much less made her suck off anyone else. Now that I got to thinking about it, I was wondering if he was actually sharing these pics around, really showing off what a slut my wife is.

"He told me, 'Girl, me and you both know what a slut you are. You shouldn't be all ashamed of it. Now, you want me to slow down for those guys and offer your sweet ass for a gang bang?'"

''No! That the guy at the club caught me off guard and I got wrapped up in the moment. I'm not going to let a group of strange young white guys fuck me.'"

"'Well, what about a group of strange young BLACK guys?', he asked."

"I replayed what I had just said and got flustered. I didn't know how to reply. He said, 'I know you love black cock, baby. You let me know when, and I'll arrange that group of black cocks for you. Maybe throw you a big white cock in the mix too.'"

"By this time, we were turning into his apartments and when he shut off his car, he turned to me and said, 'You're MY little white whore and I really want to share you. You just need to get used to that. Ok, slut?'"

"I replied, 'We'll have to talk about this later; right now I want just you.'"

"He laughed and said, 'Fair enough. Come on baby.'"

"We went inside and made it as far as the couch before I was all over him. He turned to me and he started grabbing my ass and lifting my dress up. He had it off over my head with me standing there in just my bra, panties, jewelry and shoes. I squatted down, unbuckled his belt and pants, and pulled them down along with his boxer briefs. His big cock bounced out and bumped my face."

"I took it in my hand and started sucking him again, feeling him immediately growing harder in my mouth. He placed his hands on my head and started fucking my face, forcing his hardening cock down my throat. I took it and gagged some, pulled out and sucked the head again. Then I opened wide and sucked him in all the way, relaxing to take his whole cock into my throat."

"His hands held my head tight as he fucked my mouth. I started gagging more as he got harder and shoved it in deeper."

"He turned and sat on the couch and I crawled up between his spread legs and started stroking his cock more. It was slippery wet with my spit by now. I started licking his balls and sucked them each into my mouth. Then I leaned down and licked his asshole as I kept stroking his hard cock."

"He moaned as I rimmed his ass and jacked his large dick. Then I licked him from his ass, up his balls and the entire length of his huge cock to the tip. I started sucking his head and stroking his cock up and down. My pussy was so wet by this time that I needed his big cock inside me."

"I begged him to fuck me, so he stood me up and made me turn around to pull off my panties for him. I bent over and pulled them down right in front of him. As I was bent over, I felt his finger work into my wet pussy and I moaned and grabbed my ankles. He worked two fingers inside me and started really fucking my pussy hard with them."

12