Hotwifing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing bothered me though, and that was when Amy and Byron went for round two. I could tell they had certainly developed a connection. 3 of their last 4 meetings had been without me. She did not come out and say it, but you could tell by her body language that she was very into Byron. The second time they fucked they were embraced in passionate kissing and slowly fucking, seemingly completely unaware that I was still there, and they even orgasmed together, with Byron cumming deep inside Amy. From my perspective, Byron was not fucking, but making love to Amy. It was also the way they kissed deeply and embraced before we left. It did not feel right.

The next day was quite introspective. As much fun as we were having, I did not want things to spiral out of control. She had now had sex with Byron a total of 9 times in the past 3 months. Sure, 3 times per month doesn't seem that often, but it had been 6 weeks between the first 2 outings. In the last month they had met 7 times, and in the last week alone, it had been 4 times. This guy just fucked my wife 4 times in a week. When I had imagined her becoming a hotwife I had pictured it differently. She had fucked Byron more in the last week than she had me. She clearly loved fucking Byron as he was giving her what might have arguably been the best sex of her life, but there was too much risk, at least in my book, for feelings to develop. This was not really what I had signed up for. I needed to handle it delicately. I did not want to be in a place where she is having more sex with another man than me. To me that is moving from hotwife to cuckold territory, or a poly situation, and I refuse to go there. I realize some people get off on that sort of thing, but it's not for me. It would be the end of us. I'm sure for every happy hotwife couple, there are just as many where the wife runs off with her new lover. That was not going to be us. "Hey babe. I think it's time to cool it with Byron a bit."

"You do, why?"

"I don't feel good about it. I mean, I love the fact that you're sexually charged lately, and I like Byron, but I don't think having a steady boyfriend you fuck constantly is good for us in the long term. I mean, I just feel it's getting too close to someone else. That's all."

"Okay, I thought you were loving this. Isn't this what you wanted?"

"It is, I want you to have great sex with other men. Okay, that sounds strange. I want you to have fun, I just don't think having sex multiple times per week with the same man over and over is healthy. That's us, that's a couple. I wanted it to be some fun side action for you, not my replacement. I'm worried that you will develop feelings for him. It scares me."

"Okay, I'm sorry babe. I had no idea you were feeling this way. Do you want me to stop? I will. I love you. I know I got a little carried away. It's just so new, and fun, and fucking good. I promise I won't let anything like that happen."

"I know, just watching you last night, it just made me worried. You guys were really passionate. And you may not develop feelings, but what if he does."

"I know, you're right. I shouldn't lead him on to think it's more than it is. Maybe we should stop."

"No, I don't want you to stop. It really is hot as fuck. I want you to have lots of sex. I just think we should set limits on how often you have sex with the same guy. I'd feel better if you had 3 guys you had sex with once per week than the same one guy 3 times per week. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, kind of."

"Do you think it's time we revisited Keith, or what about some of the other guys that we've chatted with. Honesty, there are dozens of good candidates that fit your mold, that we have not even messaged back. You, okay we, have been so focused on Byron we've forgotten everyone else. Do you know you have hundreds if not a thousand of responses to our posts?"

"Really?"

"Yes, look at you. You're hot as fuck. You can basically pick any guy you want."

"I love you, you're sweet."

"I'm not joking baby. Our inboxes have been flooded with guys wanting to get with you for months. It's almost too much to manage"

"Okay, what do you want to do then?"

"Let's find another big cock for you to enjoy, maybe even bigger this time."

"You're a pervert, you know that."

"How about this. Why don't we message Keith and see if he wants to meet soon and look at some of the other guys I've screened. I'm okay with you still having sex with Byron, I like it too you know, I just say we limit it for now. I'm okay with that."

"Okay, I'm open to it if that's what you want."


12