House Arrest Ch. 08

Story Info
Mike's family escapes the Sheikhs' sexual torments.
2k words
4.33
70.7k
34

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! You sick bastards! Don't!" Sandra tried to scream as the two bodyguards held her between them like a helpless doll.

Sheikh Aziz turned toward her, his expression dark. "Khalid, Omar, you may strip naked and take that useless western cow to the training room after she watches what comes next. I don't want her to miss this next part."

All eyes turned to Sheikh Ahmed, who had a whip in one hand and a pistol in the other. He gestured with the gun and looked at Mike Malone, the man whose family was now being held captive by two sadistic Sheikhs. Not far away two beautiful young women rammed their pussies backward again and again on a double-sided dildo. On the left was Katalina, a Latina beauty who had just reached orgasm by impaling her young pussy on her end of the double dildo. The young blonde on the right was Avril, Mike's youngest daughter. She was groaning as the dildo filled her snatch, her body writhing with sensations even though she couldn't fully satisfy the arousal boiling in her veins.

Jameela helpfully took Mike by the shoulders and dragged him until his head was underneath his daughter's kneeling form. He had a bird's eye view now, looking up at his daughter's pussy as it enveloped the long, thick phallus in a series of backward thrusts. Mike sputtered and tried to shout as Jameela strapped the base of a vibrating cock into his mouth. The cock was strapped around his jaw, and the silver chrome phallus hummed with a battery-powered whirr.

The Arab Mistress growled at him. "Now, man-slave, it's time to help your daughter find release! You will brush that vibrator against her clit as she rams her pussy back to fuck that dildo. Do it or I will hurt her!" With a wicked grin Jameela took the whip from Sheikh Ahmed's hands. She slapped the three-tongued whip against Avril's smooth ass cheeks, making the girl writhe in pain and groan as she fucked herself.

"Please, Dad! Do what they want!" Avril squealed. She couldn't believe those awful words were coming from her mouth, but she also didn't want to feel the lash on her smooth skin, brutalizing her tender flesh. With a sigh Avril felt her body melt as Mike grazed the tip of the vibrator across her moving sex. When the tip snagged her clitoris on the next pass, a delicious shiver of pleasure tore through her loins. She was dripping wet now, and her body hummed with a desire that said only one thing - FUCK ME.

Mike was disgusted with himself, but the raw sound of the whip tearing into the flesh of Avril's ass was too fresh in his mind to ignore. He tried to blot out anything except what was necessary for survival. He tried to mindlessly devote himself to the appalling task, brushing the tip of the vibrator strapped to his mouth across his daughter's intimate sex with careful strokes. Her moans seemed to gather in strength, rewarding his efforts. He watched her sex envelope the dildo, the shaft bulging inside her for moments as it vanished in her warmth.

'I'm so sorry, Avril...I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you,' was all he could think as he watched his daughter's naked body fuck the dildo like an animal.

That's when it hit Mike...the sudden sensation of an unexpected pussy gripping his own shaft. His cock twitched and throbbed with sudden fervency. His eyes swept down, barely making out a bobbing, well-sculpted Arab ass. Jameela had straddled him, only now she was facing away from him, teasingly plunging her cunt down to grip his shaft only to lift her sex upward before sinking onto his hardness again, and with demonic efficiency.

"I love your cock, man-slave. It's my toy and I love riding it. Consider this a little reward for being so well-behaved. At least I will fuck you while you help your daughter find release," Jameela purred.

'The woman is crazy,' Mike thought. Sadistic too. If they didn't get out of here soon, there was no telling what would happen to them.

Mike couldn't take much more of this. His mind was a mess of thwarted lust and shame. He watched, horrified, as Avril's pussy clenched tightly around the dildo. The tip of his face-strapped vibrator stroked firmly along her hardened joy nub. Her accompanying moan signaled a powerful orgasm, her juices spurting to coat every inch of the artificial cock. Streams of the girl's cream dribbled down the vibrator strapped to his face. He looked sideways and saw Avril's hands clenching on the carpet. He had helped his daughter come. What was wrong with him?

"That's GOOD, man-slave. Now you get the ultimate reward. I may actually let you come too," Jameela soothed. The slender and gorgeous Arab girl lifted her snatch off Mike's cock just long enough to undo the cock-ring and slip it free of his manhood. Then she promptly slammed back onto him, wailing with lust as her pussy hugged every span of his shaft. She began pumping her pussy up and down, her moans creating a lustful cadence that drummed the air like a song.

Mike's feet clenched, his cuffed hands balled up into fists, and he groaned at the exquisite feeling of Jameela's cunt massaging his cock towards an irresistible bursting. He was ashamed at how arousing this was, having this young Arab woman control him so completely. He imagined poor Sandra, his wife, naked and in the grip of the bodyguards who were now forcing her to watch.

The husband sighed, miserable and dazed with pleasure all at the same time.

Sandra had gone from spectator to...tormented spectator. Khalid and Omar had held the brunette long enough to watch her daughter come on the vibrator strapped to her husband's face. Now, though, they seemed too impatient to even follow their master's orders. Instead of taking her to the 'training room,' wherever it might be, Khalid and Omar stripped out of their clothes right there, their muscular bodies and raging hard-ons greeting Sandra like long-lost friends.

Khalid held her wrists, pulling her torso forward so that she stuck her ass outward for perfect access. Omar spread her ass cheeks from behind, spitting into her sex a few times for the sake of lubrication and then rubbing his fingers between her pussy lips. Sandra groaned as he invaded her intimate place with his rough, calloused hands.

"Please, stop..." she groaned, even though she was far beyond having hope that they might listen. She tensed up as Omar's cock-head began to push, the huge member slowly forcing its way deep inside her wet, warm cunt. She felt all resistance ebb as the cock began to pulverize her brutally from behind even as Khalid pinched her nipples and ordered her to fuck the cock that was raping her.

"Come on, you dumb western cow. Let me see you throw those hips back! Give Omar a good fucking. We know you western bitches are all horny sluts. Do it." She obeyed, too weak, helpless, and defeated to resist. Her hands pressed into Khalid's chest for leverage as she drove her hips back, helping Omar thoroughly fuck her tight pussy.

"I-I'm doing it. I'm fucking your friend's cock. Please tell him to go slower!" Sandra cried.

In the background she heard Mike groan, a sound filled with the anguish of shame but also tainted by pleasure.

Mike couldn't hold back, though he tried his hardest. The husband and father felt shame intensify like a leaden weight around his neck as his cock twitched inside his captor's pussy. Jameela cooed. "OOoohhh Mmmm...my man-slave comes for her Mistress. Good boy!" she moaned. Her right hand instinctively reached up to grab and squeeze her own breast as she felt his hot cum surge up her twat. The sexy Arab girl squealed as another orgasm tore through her pussy, her juices joining Mike's seed in a rush of pungent nectar. As she rose up off of Mike's cock on unsteady legs a thick river of sexual fluids flowed onto his cock and pubic thatch, coating them in a sticky muck.

"Aaahh. Fuck. You are so very disgusting, my horny, handsome man-whore," Jameela said with a sigh. She walked over to his feet, yanking his body downward so that his head was no longer underneath his daughter's kneeling nakedness. She undid the chrome dildo and ripped it off of Mike's face, tossing it away. Then she covered his body with hers, her supple tits crushed warmly against his chest as she kissed him with passion. Her tongue brushed erotically inside his mouth, and in response his spent cock twitched with signs of life.

"UNNhhhhgghh," was all Mike could manage as Jameela's tongue plundered his mouth, taking what it would.

But just when he thought he had failed his family and that there was no way out of this nightmare, a miracle happened. Khalid and Omar fell lifeless as bullets ripped through their torsos. Sandra screamed and dove to the floor. Mike didn't know who was shooting, but as the Sheikhs found cover and managed to get to their weapons, a deadly crossfire filled the room.

Mike realized that Jameela had scrambled for safety too. Suddenly he was running, hobbling forward with shackled ankles, and luckily the women captives were all free of restraints and instinctively moving for the same refuge. Sandra gripped his left arm and Peyton had his other arm, practically lifting him between them as they hustled him forward faster than his shackled ankles could've normally allowed.

They were ducking through the bathroom doorway as bullets ricocheted through the bedroom and out into the hallway beyond. Mike didn't know who was shooting whom, but one thing seemed certain - these Arab Sheikhs had an enemy or two. Mike and the other captives were now in the master bathroom which adjoined the bedroom. With relief he saw his two daughters, Katalina, and Sandra all accounted for and mostly unscathed, at least outwardly.

"Open the window!" Sandra shouted. Peyton and Avril were trying to yank the thing open, and the plan seemed simple. Get through that window, climb down the sloping roof and use the drainage pipe from the gutters to get to ground level. Then run like a herd of antelope. That sounded good to Mike. It was better than staying up in the bathroom, hemmed in and waiting to find out which group of gun-wielding bad guys would come out on top.

It took forever and a day, it seemed, for Mike, his wife, and the other girls to all navigate the roof and make it to ground level. Mike had the trickiest time of it because of the wrists cuffed behind his back and the ankle shackles, but with Sandra's help and the girls taking hold of his feet from below, he was able to get from the roof to the ground level. Then they were off - five naked captives fleeing through the wilderness at night.

Mike had to wonder - where could they go? They could make a run for one of the vehicles out front, but it sounded like more shooting was coming from that direction. So instead they ran further and further from the house, further from the lights and gunshots. Deeper into the moon-swept night they ran, Mike's daughters on either side keeping him from stumbling. The love they had for him comforted him even as terror and shame shredded his insides. He was useless to them now, just a dead weight cuffed and shackled.

What could he do? He had to think of something before one or more of those twisted people came after them. Before it was too late.

To Be Continued...

***

END of Ch. 8

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. I'll be posting more chapters in this story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!