House Arrest Ch. 10

Story Info
Malone family suffers a cruel fate as sex slaves.
1.7k words
4.3
84.4k
44

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE

"Aww, come on baby. You have to show me how they're doing. I miss my family of sex slaves," Keisha whined. The young black woman was talking to Jose Alvarez, one of the biggest drug lords in Phoenix, Arizona. They were on one of his sprawling, perfectly manicured estates on the outskirts of the city. It had every species of cactus in the world. Armed guards were everywhere, not that Jose looked like he needed help in a fight. Jose was a tall, muscular specimen of the male race. He had pectorals that made most guys envious - with girls drooling over him. Keisha wasn't the jealous type though. She didn't mind sharing her boyfriend with other girls. In fact, she'd seen that tireless, 10-inch dick leave many a girl breathless.

"You really want to see the Malones? I don't know if I feel like letting you," he said, a sly twinkle in his eyes. He was just being difficult, and they both knew it. Keisha's uncle now specialized in kidnappings, and Jose Alvarez had become one of his biggest clients. It was useful to have a man who could kidnap the loved ones of rival drug bosses. The romance between Keisha and Jose though - that had been an unexpected side benefit.

"Of course I do, baby. Where they at?" she growled. "I might even want to PLAY with them a little myself."

Jose chuckled. "You BAD, girl. I don't even want to know what you have in mind. Either way, I don't think you can do worse than my new slave trainer, Mr. Fells."

"Oh?" Now Keisha was intrigued. The two were dressed in nothing but bathrobes after their morning shower together. Now they sauntered toward one of the mansion's back doors. They walked out onto the spacious patio which hugged the sweep of a wide pool. There Keisha couldn't believe what she saw.

'So this is what happened to the Malones?' she thought with a devilish smile creeping over her face. Somehow this was so fitting. The Malones, the stuck-up family whose two daughters had tormented her constantly in school - they were getting just what they deserved. Her uncle had kidnapped them over a year ago, and she'd toyed with them for a while before Uncle Mick had made her sell them off to Jose. Now she was glad they had, though. The sight before her made her sex start to get wet. She heard them before she saw them. They were being made to do something unspeakable by a hulking brute of a man who was wearing nothing but a black mask.

"Yes Master! I love fucking my daughter's pussy," a handsome man groaned, a note of unwillingness and shame coloring his voice.

Sure enough, it was Mike Malone, the father of the family. His older daughter, the taller and more lithesome blonde girl, Peyton, was on her hands and knees near the pool. The 21-year-old girl was more than gorgeous, with lush, medium-sized breasts and sparkling baby-blue eyes. Her slender body shook with the hard poundings as Mike Malone's cock slammed into her tight, feminine sheath from behind.

"Please fuck me, Daddy. I need your cock inside me. Rape my young pussy," she cooed.

"Say it louder, bitch," the trainer roared. The sound of a riding crop slapping against the girl's back made her naked body jolt as she cried out.

Meanwhile, on a bench sitting right in front of Peyton sat Sandra, Peyton's mom. The big-breasted woman made her daughter's tits look tiny by comparison. Her dark brown hair cascaded down her back as she sat on the bench with her legs splayed wide, giving her older daughter easy access to her cunt. Between pleas for her father to fuck her, Peyton was eating out her mother's sex, all thanks to the simultaneous demands from her brutal trainer.

"Yes, keeping sucking mama's pussy, little whore. I want to see her juices glistening all over your face," the trainer shouted. Peyton lapped frantically at Sandra's sex, her nose buried in the pubic thatch of her mother's crotch. The deepest possible shame tainted Sandra's look of mounting pleasure.

To round out this awful scene of family intimacy, there was Avril, the younger daughter. She was more petite and shorter than her sister, except for her larger breasts, which took more after their mother. The 20-year-old captive had been tied to a stool which was anchored firmly to the concrete just beside Sandra. On the stool someone had affixed a long, pink dildo. Poor Avril had been tied with her pussy impaled right on top of it. Even worse, someone had attached two electrodes to Avril's nipples and a third electrode to her clitoris. A bright red cock-shaped ball gag had been stuffed into Avril's mouth. Her wrists and ankles were tied to either side of the stool with just enough slackness in them so that she could pump her pussy up and down that shaft, but not enough for her to free her pussy from the rigid, ribbed length of the dildo.

Sandra held a tiny remote, occasionally flicking the switch on. Each time she did, Avril made a keening, desperate wail as the electroshock surged through her cunt and nipples. Her naked body writhed on the dildo. Her supple cones shook as her pussy twitched uncontrollably.

"PLSSS! NNN!!" Avril screamed through her gag, but her Mom looked sadly at her and proceeded with the electroshock torture.

"That's good, Mom. Keep it up. Keep giving your little girl's pussy and tits the attention they deserve," said the sex trainer Mr. Fells. "You keep that up, I may not brand your daughter's ass after all." Clearly wanting to avoid having her daughter permanently burned with red-hot metal pressed to her tender skin, the mother continued to reluctantly administer the electroshock to her daughter's sensitive parts.

At the same time, Mr. Malone's testicles were jostling with each deep penetration of his older daughter's sex. Suddenly Mr. Fells' riding crop slammed into Mr. Malone's ass. Then the next loud SMACK sounded as the riding crop came up from underneath, striking Peyton's left breast.

"OW!" Peyton groaned. Her father merely jerked with a grunt of pain.

"You can do better than that, Dad. I want your cock stretching your daughter's PUSSY. Let's see some hard FUCKING. Come on, you lazy, worthless slave. Can't you see your owner is here watching? Show some extra motivation."

Keisha looked at Jose with utter shock. She had no idea he'd been working the Malones quite so hard. She also noticed something else: The older daughter, Peyton, and the mom, Sandra, both had nipple piercings which glinted nicely in the sunlight. Even the dad had nipple piercings. His hands now gripped Peyton along her flanks as he fucked her savagely, his cock pounding at her core.

"Please Master, I'm fucking her as hard as I can. Don't hit us," he begged. Mr. Fells relented, watching with satisfaction as the loud smack of father and daughter's bodies joining echoed beyond the pool.

"So," Jose said, smirking. "What do you think?"

Keisha gaped. This was cruel, even for him. Forcing the father to fuck his older daughter while forcing the mother to use electroshock on her youngest daughter's pussy and breasts? It was so deliciously nasty. The black girl couldn't help but smile.

"I must admit, Jose...you DO surprise me sometimes." And inwardly, the sexy dominatrix thought to herself, 'I can't think of a better fate for this stuck-up suburban family. They got exactly what they deserved.' Taking Jose by the hand, she purred. "All this hot action, seeing the Malones like this... Mmm...it makes me want to FUCK, you know? That and other things," she said with a coy smile and a flutter of her eyelashes.

Jose cocked an eyebrow as he pulled her hard against his chest. Their bathrobes fell away. The two lovebirds glanced over one more time at the 'training' in progress.

"Are you coming yet, slave? I want to see your cum dripping out of your daughter's worthless snatch!" Mr. Fells bellowed. He slapped the riding crop hard against Peyton's right butt cheek. Peyton cried out. Mr. Malone yelled.

"Please stop hitting my daughter! I'm coming." Mr. Malone stiffened, his testicles firming up as cum churned through his body and spewed into his gorgeous daughter's snug, warm cunt. Peyton sighed between licks and sucks along her mother's clit, groaning as she felt the wrongness of her father's cum filling her quim. Mr. Malone looked down with horror and disgust which couldn't quite overcome the instinctual male attraction toward any beautiful girl, even one's own daughter. His cock slipped free of Peyton's sex, which was now dripping with nasty, paternal cum.

"Oooh. Look at that, Dad. You gave her a big load, didn't you? Good job," the trainer said sadistically. Meanwhile, Avril groaned as a fresh surge of electroshock made her writhe on the stool even as she kept pumping her sex up and down the enormous shaft. Despite the electroshocks, her pussy was wet. The constant, impaling penetrations were getting through to the young girl, belying the tears in her eyes and the pleas for mercy.

"It's so beautiful," Keisha murmured. "I'll give you credit, baby. You know how to turn a wholesome, prissy suburbanite family into true sex slaves. That's quite an accomplishment. I think you deserve a reward." So saying, the dark-skinned vixen reached down, grasping Jose's already hardened penis. Her fingers enclosed around the base of the shaft, pumping with slow, deliberate strokes as his eyes glazed over. He reached down to pet her pussy in return. The two lovers' eyes met as the mixed sounds of agony and unwilling sexual pleasure filtered in from the background. This was just the beginning for the Malone family, whose sexual torments would continue for many, many years.

**********

THE END

**********

Author's note:

I know it's been a long time since I posted the 'House Arrest' series. I decided to add this final epilogue chapter after I got a good amount of reader feedback from people wanting to find out what happened to the rest of the Malone family (the two daughters and the mother). I try to be responsive to people's comments when I can, so thanks for reading.

Remember, this is a fantasy. Don't be afraid to indulge your fantasies once in a while, the darker and kinkier the better.

~gaggedKitty