House Atop the Hill

Story Info
Brief scene about a girl who entered a creepy house.
999 words
3.97
13.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepLines
DeepLines
23 Followers

Hey guys this is a scene I kept playing over in my head so to get it out of my head I had to write it and of course publish it. I do plan to continue it, but motivation is a complicated thing. Also, I do realize the girl is the same character from another story of mine, but for some reason I just like the name Daisy, granted, the guy is sort of also the same though lol. I hope you enjoy my short scene and I'm sorry about mistakes. My last comment is also an apology to those who've supported me and my stories I'll try to continue, but thank you for motivating me to do better. Thank you all! Feedback is welcome! =D

******

My legs were shaking as I hugged the wall. The tears slide down my dark cheeks and absorbed into the shaggy carpet as I held my eyes closed hoping he couldn't find me. "Daisy". My heart skipped a beat; his voice was so close. "I can smell your fear" He chuckled, "It's so intoxicating."

I covered my ears as I slid into the fetal position. I hated hearing that voice, it was a soothing tune belonging to the devil.

I felt a chill run down my spine and then a sharp pain on my throat. I started rising from the floor as the pain in my neck grew intense. My hands immediately found the source and tried to free me, but the effort was useless. I slowly opened my brown eyes only to meet bold blue orbs and a sadistic smile.

The tears started flowing now because he found me. He chuckled again, amused by something. "I love the look of fear on you, it's charming." His grip around my throat loosened as his smile grew more crooked. I took that opportunity and pushed him away from me. I tried harder than anything to get away, but his hand wrapped itself at the roots of my black hair and put me where he wanted me.

I was right back where I started up against this damn wall, but I wasn't running, I was captured. He slammed me against that wall; I hoped I pissed him off, but I probably wouldn't live through this if I did.

My hands were pinned with one pale hand while the other wiped my tears away. His knee was placed on a sensitive spot as it lifted me slightly above the ground. "Now why are you crying Daisy?" He feigned sincerity like it was natural. Each movement he made was just another act to make me despise him.

I shut my eyes. I won't look at him and give him the satisfaction of seeing me scared. "Look at me Daisy", His free hand was rubbing my cheek. "Look at me." His voice never shook like he practiced the phase every day. I squeezed my eyes harder as he slid his fingers toward my throat. I refuse to be a puppet for him.

His hand reached my throat and wrapped itself around it once more, but he didn't tighten it. I almost jumped from my skin, for some reason that scared me more than anything he'd done before.

I could feel his breath hovering over my ear and his hypnotic voice forcing its way in. His lips were touching the top of my earlobe "You think closing those beautiful eyes will help hide your fear?", he taunted "but it's written on every inch of your body; every movement you make shows me how scared you are, and there's nothing I wanna do more than add to that fear." That's when his hand tightened around my neck.

"When will you begin to understand that you belong to me?" I could feel his breath move further away from my ear, but I felt something else too. His knee pushed further onto me and my eyes shot open as I gasped from the shock.

All I could see when they opened where those dreadful bold blue eyes again and that was enough to piss me off. I held the sternest look I could manage and choked out my words. "I don't belong to you or any fucking body else." What he did next almost made my heart stop.

He laughed.

A laugh more demonic than his usual mocking laugh. One that sent waves of fear crashing into me from every direction. A laugh that made me wish I had shut my mouth and accepted my fate. His hand left my throat and moved toward my month, cuffing my jaw and squeezing it so that it looked like I was trying to take a selfie.

I knew he could see the fear too clearly now as he lifted my face to meet his gaze. "You have such dirty mouth, I can't wait to fill it." I know by then the tears were heavier than ever before, but for some reason I couldn't beg him to stop.

He moved faster than any human; I barley felt impact as my body was pinned to the floor. Every part of me was at his mercy and I couldn't do a damn thing about it. His muscular body was positioned between my legs and his hands clutched around my wrist.

His mouth rested at my neck and I could feel him smile as he smelled me. "You smell is breathtaking, it's almost like you were born to be a vampire's bait." I felt a slimy trail along my neck as him tongue led the path toward my ear. "When I'm done with you, you'll wish you'd never stepped foot in this house." Then he laughed his new demonic laugh as I felt the pinch and the blood ooze from its prison.

He began his sicken deed and as my vision blurred and my body became limp, I could only hear the one thing he said.

"The next time we meet I'll be inside of you."

DeepLines
DeepLines
23 Followers