House Call Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

The whole bed was rocking back and forth as Victor slammed his dick into Jade's hot, wet pussy. Jade was gasping for breath like she had just run a race. Finally she cried out, her arms buckled, and she collapsed onto Fiona. Victor thrust a few more time, then Fiona felt a jet of hot liquid splatter onto her vagina. Victor had pulled out of Jade, and was coming on her. It sprayed onto her belly, running into the small patch of hair. The last spurt landed right on her clit. He was giving her a reminder of what might have been, had she listened.

Jade recovered, and climbed off the bed. Victor walked around the bed and stood behind Fiona.

"You must learn to do what I ask. You will find you enjoy it much more. We are done for now, Jade will release you." He vanished into the dark.

First Jade released the leg straps. She removed one of the wrist restraints, but then wrapped the silk ribbon around Fiona in its place. As she did she whispered to her.

"You have to learn to trust him. He has a plan, and it is for your benefit. I know what he wanted to do would have been a lot more fun than blindly givng him a hand job".

She release the other wrist, and tied it up as well, so that Fiona's hands were tied behind her head.

"Can't have you following us. It should only take you a couple minutes to get free," Jade said, " and Victor said I should leave this with you." She placed the riding crop on Fiona's body, resting the handle between her breasts.

"He thought it might remind to behave, " she said bending down and giving Fiona a gentle kiss on the lips." See you in my dreams." And like Victor, she vanished into the darkness.

Fiona had her hands free in less than a minute, but Victor and Jade were both gone by then. She picked up the riding crop, using the tip to spread Victors cum over her body. She wondered what he had planned on doing. The tip feel between her legs, sending a tingle up her spine. Fiona pressed down, letting the tip spread her lips. She slid it up and down, thinking about Victor. Wondering what it felt like to have his silky smooth cock inside her. Fiona's hips began to move up and down as she thought about his powerful thrusts. Watching Jade had aroused her more than she realized. Fiona quickly reached orgasm, coming all over the riding crop. When she was done, she placed it between the nightstand and bed, pulled the cover over her half naked body and closed her eyes. She thought about the last thing Jade said. Fiona wasn't sure if she should be flattered or creeped out about being the subject of Jade's fantasy. She stretched out on the bed. Frank would be back later in the day, but for now she hand the entire bed to herself. She drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12