House Call - Photo OP

Story Info
The guys get a video and pics from Emily.
1.9k words
4
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of these?" Bill asked. It was another house call with just the guys, John, Bill and Ted. Actually, it was a circle jerk and a little bit of cock sucking today, they had other business to attend to, Emily had sent a note and a thumb drive to the guys and they were now reviewing the content.

Emily, a long-ago friend of Bill and John showed up out of the blue some months back. When they were all in college Emily was a horny gal, taking pleasure as she saw fit. And as the boys learned, nothing had changed in that department. They had met with her a couple of times, one planned and one spontaneously incited by a text from her that simply said "need your cocks!" The guys had been together that day, so they texted her back. Emily only had an hour and they made the best of it.

Now their eyes were glued to the screen and their cocks were twitching from the visual feast they were watching. The slideshow that Emily put together showed her posing in an amazing selection of lingerie. Some photos she was wearing bras and matching panties, some had her dressed in short skirts, exposed garter tabs and stockings and her blouse stretched to the limits of its buttons. The blouse was sheer white and the lacy black bra under it was totally visible.

"Are those tits real?" Ted asked.

"They mostly certainly fucking are." John said. He seemed to be the first of the guys to grab his cock while watching the slide show. "They are double Ds, bigger than when we were together in school." John said as he began to stroke his dick as the image changed on the screen. Emily was bent over, looking back as her ass was prominently displayed on the screen. Her butt was covered by a beige open-bottom girdle which looked like most everyone had seen with one difference. Hanging down about 3 inches from the hem where 3 garter straps that we about 3 inches wide, they split into two smaller tabs from which the garter tab was holding up a pair of blue stockings. In all there were 6 tabs and that was just across Emily's ass.

"Well, that one seems to have struck a nerve...the one in your cock." Ted said as he watched John beat his meat while his eyes were glued to the screen. "Let me help." Ted said reaching over and using his hand, capped John's cock head and began to stroke it.

"What do you think the rest of that outfit looks like?" John said as he moved his stroking hand down his shaft to make room for Ted's hand. "From the angle she looks hairier than usual, look at all the muff sticking out between her lips and ass."

"Agreed, she always has a nice muff but usually trimmed" Bill continued "Maybe we'll see what is going on in the next picture. We know she has most of her stuff custom made and we've seen some hot outfits. You can see that her bra is the same baby blue and beige as the girdle. It's a front hook for sure, like the wide back."

John found out soon enough as the picture changed there was Emily with her hands on her hips in the bra and girdle. It was a long shot, so the guys were able to see everything down to the light blue spiked heels that completed the ensemble. As his gazed moved up he noticed that the girdle had the same style garter straps with duo tabs along the front, just two but it made for a total of a total of five straps on each side and Emily's stockings were well secured by the 10 garter tabs. The lace panel on the girdle was the same shade of blue and matched the lace bra that covered Emily's big tits. Wide-set the underwire bra had 4 silver hooks the held the two cups together. Emily's dark nipples were pushed out of the fabric and her large round areolas were visible.

"You aren't kidding about her bush. Look under her arms, she's hairy there too and her pussy hair isn't just peeking out it is pouring out from below that girdle." Bill said. His dick was on the rise too.

"Not sure I've ever seen that much fur." Ted said as his cock started to rise too. "But I am intrigued."

"Well, John has the most experience with hairy chicks." Bill said as he stared at the screen, mesmerized by what he saw. "Fuck she has more hair under her arms that John has on his head." He laughed.

"Not funny but true. I guess between Bill and I, I have seen more body hair than him." John said. "Although I think I would include his hairy bush too as part of my experience." John chuckled. "I saw my first mountain of fur on my aunt. We were staying at their house for the summer and I walked in on her as she was drying herself off from a shower. I didn't know she was in the bathroom but as I walked in she had the towel around her head and was literally fluffing her fur. It was HUGE, it went from the edged to edge of her pelvis and stuck out about 3 or 4 inches away from her body. All curly and black and ran down between her inner thighs. I went in to take a piss, but it wasn't going to happen after the hard-on I got from seeing her naked."

"Holy shit, are you fucking kidding me?" Ted asked. "Did you ever see it again?"

"Well, not the whole thing but you can about guess I was always looking. Once we all went to the beach and she had on a one-piece suit with a skirt. I was coming out of the water and she was laying in the sun and I don't think she realized it, but the skirt had ridden up enough that I was able to see all the fur hanging out along the sides with her legs spread I could see how it ran down the inside of her thighs too. I had to go back into the water to hide my hard on." John sighed.

"Tell him about Judi, according to you she was pretty hair too." Bill said.

"I think we should save that for another time. Let's get back to Emily's slideshow." John said as he pulled Ted's face down on his dick.

Ted opened wide and swallowed John all the way to the root. Ted sucked John's cock moving up and down while John was squeezing and stretching his ball sack. On the screen was a new picture of Emily all dressed in black lingerie. All custom, as there is no way that the bra, panties, garter belt could be off the shelf.

"You fuckers shouldn't have all the fun." Bill said as he reached into the black bag and pulled out the Hitachi vibrator and the cock sleeve attachment. Sliding it on to his dick, Bill turned on the vibrator and rocked out to the vibrations while he slammed his cock into and thru the ribbed sleeve. "I really dig this sleeve, but doesn't it come longer?" Bill's gleaming cock head was pushing out the top.

"I'll look for one on-line. Looks like this slide is a video." John observed. He was stroking Ted's 12" cock while his eyes were glued to the screen. John enjoyed the feeling of Ted's massive dick in his hands, he could feel the heat radiating off the foot-long staff as he stroked it up and down flicking the head with his thumb pulling down Ted's gushing pre-cum along the shaft.

"Hi guys." Emily said from the screen. She was wearing a sheer black robe and was obviously naked under it. "I hope you enjoyed the pics and some of my other looks. It has been awhile since we got together as you can see by my long hair everywhere. I know John digs hairy chicks, I remember how he used to get a hard-on when he would talk about Judi. And I know how he feels about foundation wear!" Emily said with a chuckle.

While the guy's eyes were glued to the screen, their hands were moving furiously pumping their dicks as they watched Emily remove her robe.

John moved around in front of Ted and sat down on Ted's monster log, slowly descending on the 12-inch pole. With his eye's glued to the screen he watched as Emily reveal her amazing body.

Emily was beautiful as always but with a mound of pussy hair that ran to the outside of her hips that disappeared between her thighs. The dark brown hair was beyond curly it was tightly kinked. Raising her arms over her head, Emily showed off the kinks of hair under her arms. Putting her nose into the carpet of underarm hair, she took a deep breath. "Ummm, smells horny." She smiled.

Bill couldn't move the vibrating sleeve fast enough up and down his dick. Even hard his pumping dick flopped quickly back and forth, spraying himself with the pre-cum that was exploding out the tip of his cock.

John was squat down on his hands with his Ted's dick hard up his ass. Ted held John's ass checks and pushed John up and down on his cock. Both guys were rocking it and John's dick was slapping hard against his belly.

Another woman had joined Emily on the screen. Her and Emily were kissing, moaning and moving their hands over each other. "I told you I was horny." Emily said.

"Holy fuck, she likes pussy too!" Bill exclaimed as the guys watched Emily's friend move from Em's DD tits down her to the overgrown forest. Both girls were moaning and so where the guys as they pumped and fucked each other.

"Really" John panted. "She's as fucking horny as we are. Any pleasure feels good, right?" John had moved up onto Ted's lap and was slamming his ass down on the beautiful cock in him. Jerking his dick, John shot a load of cum. "fill my ass and bring that fat dick over to me" John demanded of both guys.

Bill slide the Hitachi sleeve off his cock and moved over to John and Ted. "suck it, fucker!' Bill said as he grabbed John's head and stuffed his mouth with dick.

With Ted's hands around John's ass moving him up and down on his dick, Bill's cock slid in deep in John's mouth.

On the screen, Emily's legs were spread wide and her friend's head was buried between Em's thighs lapping the hot, hairy pussy in front of her. Emily's hands moved to her friend's head as she began to moan and buck her hips.

The action in the room was much the same as Ted slammed John down one last time on his dick. "I'm blowing my load, fucker!" he said as he filled John's ass with cum.

Bill slammed his dick down John's throat and blew a big load.

As the boys came back to reality from their orgasms Emily was coming down from hers' too.

"Well, guys I hope you enjoyed the show. I hope to see you soon. Let me know if I can keep the hair and can I bring my friend?" Emily smiled as the picture faded.

"I know how I'm voting." Ted said.

"Let's set it up" Bill said as he reached for his phone.